• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9127 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 25 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 17:53 GMT
#2121
If Vivax is town, he nearly cracked Gaiden before he got nightkilled, he just might be the man for the job here

sicklucker, I don't think either of rayn or Kita are spies here. I really don't think.

Kita could you please answer why you think SL's erratic posting is alignment indicative? I asked a question of you sometime back....ehh let me find it.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 18:01 GMT
#2123
On November 10 2015 02:52 sicklucker wrote:
im asking myself if rayn would be a cry baby if the game was not going the way scum would want? Yes hes done this the one time we were scum together and he got replaced out day1 and banned


Yeh you are talking about TL LXX, and I was just going to ask you about that game. But you look at Drams, you look at Titanic....

I think rayn's last decent scum game was Debauchery and I know he blamed the loss partially on the scummates that went down before him, he was caught out late game. I'm saying this from memory so you should verify.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 18:02 GMT
#2125
On November 10 2015 02:31 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 23:35 Half the Sky wrote:
If people don't want to reconsider Shockey, we could try

Kita/sicklucker/Rels/Rayn

For sure, three of the players should be Kita/Rels/Rayn, but the 4th we are going to have a hard time coming to a consensus. Ugh.

Will be back.


its not like you have any say in the matter. Just keep being town and stop suggesting bad teams with kita on it


Oh I know, but it can't hurt to let people know what's on my mind.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 18:08 GMT
#2127
On November 09 2015 20:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So that was the only team that had a reasonable chance of going onto a mission.

##Nominate: raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Half the sky, Shockeyy


On November 09 2015 21:31 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 20:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So that was the only team that had a reasonable chance of going onto a mission.

##Nominate: raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Half the sky, Shockeyy


Quite a curious nomination. Another reaction test, or you don't think any other team can pass at this point......?


On November 09 2015 22:00 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 21:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So like, Xatalos is stubbornly trying to push a team that has both me and him in it, when at least half of the people in the game think one of us might be scum.

HtS doesn't even read the game (or apparently any game she has ever played) so i don't see any reason i should pay any attention to what she posts.

Shockeyy hasn't made a single logical conslusion in this game, and Artanis now for some reason thinks Xatalos is mafia instead of sicklucker because of what Shockeyy says.

sicklucker doesn't wanna say yes to any team he doesn't pick himself, doesn't scumhunt and just hides behind his heuristic.

Superbia gave up a long time ago on this game.

So yeah, i am just gonna vote yes to any team that gets picked and/or wait for SL to present his team and if the team is all town we win -- or if the team fails i am gonna blame the dude who picked the team. Because that's the correct play, right sicklucker?

Basically this game cannot possibly go anywhere so i don't really see any reason why i should give any fucks rn.


Tbh I think this nomination is probably the only one where we have a chance anymore.... But I guess quite a few scumread you now so I can understand why it seems difficult. Then should we just try voting for a team or something?


More on why Xatalos is a spy -

Mission 1: Xatalos, rayn, sicklucker - vote passed 5:4, mission failed.

Rayn suggested a team of himself, sicklucker (TWO FROM THE ABOVE FAILED MISSION!!!!) me, and Shockey.

And then Xatalos turns around and says "this nomination is the only one we have a chance"??????

When in HIS world he's town and we know for a FACT one of these two failed, he's saying we have a chance?

Are you remotely kidding me?!?!?!?!?

That is one atrocious response if I've ever seen one.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 18:11 GMT
#2128
I have to wrap up and work and head home in roughly an hour. Hopefully I'll catch you somepoint this evening Vivax. Looking forward to your thoughts.

See you soon lovelies!
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 20:42 GMT
#2150
On November 10 2015 05:29 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 23:28 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 09 2015 23:23 Xatalos wrote:
You lost me Artanis >.>

And HTS.... There's just no basis for your push on me. You say I "TMI"d rayn when the team failed, but if you didn't miss it, I townread him pretty heavily from like the latter part of the first cycle already. Why would I drop the townread over SL after the failure? Granted, rayn is a bit more likely scum now, but I still don't think that's the case, and SL has looked worse after the failure IMO. By that same logic, rayn also still townreads me........


Mission 1 failed. It was explicitly stated there was one sabotage by the moderator. There HAS to be ( (at least, but most likely) one scum between you/rayn/SL. If you are town, and you know you are town, and especially on the back of a heavy townread on rayn, the bolded doesn't make any sense >_<

I don't understand how it doesn't make any sense. He's saying he wouldn't drop the townread on rayn over SL. Do I misunderstand his sentence ?


If he meant he would drop the townread on rayn over sicklucker then I completely misunderstood the sentence.

In any case, the contention sicklucker, Artanis (to a different degree if you read his latest posts) and myself are raising is not the exact townread, not THAT he is or isn't townreading rayn or sicklucker.

It's HOW that read came about and more specifically the reactions to the mention of sicklucker in the discussion. There was practically zero scepticism demonstrated AFTER the failure. If you look at the questions that people are throwing at Xatalos (particularly Artanis) you can see the cracks in his stances.

I'd quote it atm, but I'm not at a pc. :/
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 20:48 GMT
#2153
On November 10 2015 05:32 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 23:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Nominate: raynpelikoneet, kitaman, Rels, Superbia

I would vote YES to that right now. I would prefer Shockey instead of Superbia though.


Wouldn't shoot this down, but if Vivax becomes readable as town in the next 1-2 hours (which he said he'd engage) I'd prefer keeping the noms as is.

I don't think you've played with him Rels but when he really puts his mind to the game (reference Gaiden when he went all out against the scumteam) he's pretty damned readable as town.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 20:55 GMT
#2157
On November 10 2015 05:46 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2015 05:42 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 10 2015 05:29 Rels wrote:
On November 09 2015 23:28 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 09 2015 23:23 Xatalos wrote:
You lost me Artanis >.>

And HTS.... There's just no basis for your push on me. You say I "TMI"d rayn when the team failed, but if you didn't miss it, I townread him pretty heavily from like the latter part of the first cycle already. Why would I drop the townread over SL after the failure? Granted, rayn is a bit more likely scum now, but I still don't think that's the case, and SL has looked worse after the failure IMO. By that same logic, rayn also still townreads me........


Mission 1 failed. It was explicitly stated there was one sabotage by the moderator. There HAS to be ( (at least, but most likely) one scum between you/rayn/SL. If you are town, and you know you are town, and especially on the back of a heavy townread on rayn, the bolded doesn't make any sense >_<

I don't understand how it doesn't make any sense. He's saying he wouldn't drop the townread on rayn over SL. Do I misunderstand his sentence ?


If he meant he would drop the townread on rayn over sicklucker then I completely misunderstood the sentence.

In any case, the contention sicklucker, Artanis (to a different degree if you read his latest posts) and myself are raising is not the exact townread, not THAT he is or isn't townreading rayn or sicklucker.

It's HOW that read came about and more specifically the reactions to the mention of sicklucker in the discussion. There was practically zero scepticism demonstrated AFTER the failure. If you look at the questions that people are throwing at Xatalos (particularly Artanis) you can see the cracks in his stances.

I'd quote it atm, but I'm not at a pc. :/

That's true he feels non commital. But why is this sentence making no sense? He's saying he townread rayn and scumread SL.
The fact that he is being pushed by Arta + you, when there is 99% mafia between you and XX*% you are both scum is also town indicative.
* a big number


The bolded is not necessarily conclusive. If scum know one of their teammates (and it doesn't matter who - all three people on the failed mission voted themselves on) was on the mission, it's easy to dissociate from that because they'd know it'd fail and it's not hard to see how others are reading people. I think I explained that to you before.

It's possible and we can't fully eliminate the fact that 2 scummers voted no.

As for the sentence "not making sense" I already answered that in the first paragraph. If I understood it correctly however that he would drop the townread on (over???) SL then it is impossible for him to townread BOTH rayn and sicklucker. I presented the alternative in my first paragraph if I misunderstood.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 20:59 GMT
#2159
On November 10 2015 05:47 Rels wrote:
BTW cant wait for your shallowness analysis you've talked about for one week. Sincerely, I'm hyped as shit for that now.


Given the length of Xatalos' filter it's going to take me minimum 2 hours to sit down at the pc and pull the examples I need. There were also two meta cases that GlowingBear and I made on him in his scumgames based on read quality so those will be part of the case if I can find them because GB's case especially did a great job contrasting the reads. The games in question are Carol of the Bells and Assassination Mafia, both post-restricted large normal.

I still have to work through the rest of Artanis' filter although he's not on the mission, he's less of a priority now than Vivax (or that slot) who is up for discussion. For Artanis, I'm ignoring the relative inactivity as NAI before he picked it up with his chart.

Fair warning, work is going to bury me tomorrow and I fly to the US Thursday morning.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 21:04 GMT
#2162
On November 10 2015 05:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 00:52 Superbia wrote:
Nvm about being scared on rayn. This fucking line just solidifies him as town:

On November 03 2015 18:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyways, i believe we have 1 mafia in ShoCkeyy, and the rest 2 in kitaman/Rels/Superbia/HtS.


I don't even care that I'm in this list, this echoes my thoughts so much (mostly the second list- I would replace myself with sicklucker).


I'm still not caught up fully but I just read this like 50 pages back. Why is rayn sending himself with 2 people he thought were mafia?

Pardon any ignorance.


You're talking about the nomination where he did rayn/me/SL/shockey?

I saw that as NAI, his attitude this game has been "I don't give a fuck" when things aren't going his way.

The post in question
http://www.liquiddota.com/forum/mafia/497443-resistance-v-section-31?page=103#2049
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 21:06 GMT
#2164
On November 10 2015 05:50 Rels wrote:
I don't see how he would become obvious town in 2 hours. Maybe I'll be amazed.


He did it in a lot less in Gaiden and way back in Carol. Different here though as he has replaced in. But still we'll see.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 21:31 GMT
#2170
On November 10 2015 03:23 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2015 02:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Kita could you please answer why you think SL's erratic posting is alignment indicative? I asked a question of you sometime back....ehh let me find it.


His strategy is essentially to accept any team that includes himself and attack any player that attacks him. I feel this is alignment indicative because it's exactly how I played as spy in resistance 2.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 03 2015 22:20 sicklucker wrote:
yo xataloser is a bad guy


On November 03 2015 22:24 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2015 22:21 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 03 2015 22:20 sicklucker wrote:
yo xataloser is a bad guy


Why?


he failed my omgus test where I omgus people who put doubt on my not giving a fuck.

I call it plan no give a fuck


On November 03 2015 22:29 sicklucker wrote:
No but I figured scum would go out of there way to not let me get away with being a shitty player


On November 03 2015 22:36 sicklucker wrote:
Note that xata is annoyed trying to convince me otherwise and backtracked later with reasons to townread me. He didnt bring this reason up when he complained to rayn


On November 04 2015 19:44 sicklucker wrote:
Like do you want me to summarize my filter for you. Ive given my plan. gonna veto any xatalos unless its like me and rayn then ill reread his shit. Taking it day by day. playing the long and underwhelming game


On November 05 2015 09:43 sicklucker wrote:
like if xata picks the team i want (he did kinda) that proves to me i can probably trust him



He scum reads Xata, explains why, and states that he would reject any team with Xata unless SL is included. Whether or not your scum read brings you along on a mission set up for failure should not influence your read on that player.

Xata + X + Y = Fail because Xata is scum
Xata + X + SL = Pass because ????

He later explains that he "didnt think a scum xata would have the balls". He didn't have the balls to bring along a townie? As opposed to bring along some other random townie? Huh?

Next, he calls super scum because super stated that the Xat/rayn/SL team would get rejected and that SL should have been replaced by Artanis. He explains that super wanted to reject the all town team, even though he didn't think Xat was mafia at the time. He then explains that the all town team in reference was rayn/SL/artanis. This doesn't make sense either because the post SL attacked super for stated that he wanted SL replaced by artanis.

Show nested quote +
On November 09 2015 02:28 sicklucker wrote:
xata if your the town in rayn/you your literally losing town the game thinking the way you do. People like shockey/rels who voted no on a mission that failed are not going to be scum very often. you need to adjust your reads as scum bro


Next he uses this explanation to state that shockeyy and rels are town. Yet his scum reads include myself and super, also no voters. He is using the same argument to state that certain players are town, yet ignores his own argument in regards to others. He buddies the players that town read him and attack the players the scum read him.

Right now the policy he is pushing is to fail every team until it is his turn to nominate himself.


Alright, I have some alternate thoughts on this. I thought a bit about this post when I was at work...

I see what you are getting at here, but I remember some of the things sicklucker said from his POV that would make what he said a little more plausible from his POV.

Hear me out.

Two points from this post
1 The "Xata wouldn't have the balls" comment actually DOES make sense - I'll explain how.
2 scum sicklucker would be playing too suboptimally, that is, giving too much information away if he was just knocking down nominations until his turn came up.


sicklucker, if I say anything off target here correct me, but this is what I remember.

First "the scum xata wouldn't have the balls" that comes from the fact that sicklucker thought xatalos would give himself away too easily with a team of two players that were more obviously read as town. rayn even said sicklucker was obvious town, and though other players were more doubtful on sicklucker (myself included) from his OWN perspective and especially where sicklucker had a more inflated view of himself as town, this would actually make sense.

If you think about it from sicklucker's perspective it would make sense for town sicklucker to think that a scum xatalos wouldn't have the "balls" to reject a mission and given himself away in a 3-man mission team where the other two were more solidly townread.

I had to read his filter numerous times to understand that, but he's French Canadian and admitted in Drams his English was shit-tier. Now obviously you can see the mission failed and given the way people were reading all three players you can tell we're all trying to struggle to figure out the one mafia in that bunch of 3.

He also said something else to the effect of "oh wait maybe I can trust xata if he put out a team I wanted or a team with him on it or what have you" - again I don't remember full context without opening a thousand tabs on my phone but that was another point in his favour.

The second point I see what you are saying just reading your post and I'd have to do a double take on that.

The other argument I think that could potentially be flawed is that the whole voting no thing until your turn is up is a very risky thing to do as scum.

In real resistance, he could afford to do this because scum win if the fifth team isn't approved. Even then town still have one more chance to get their team right (we only have one failed mission so far, not two). Scum sicklucker voting everything down and getting a team that would potentially fail or getting a team together that would purposely fail would a) give himself away and b) by association give his teammates away.

I don't know what your situation was or the rules were in resistance 2, but with this setup, town are not completely out on the fifth group to go for a vote because if that mission team is forced and if for whatever reason that mission fails, that's a lot of information scum sicklucker is giving away for the town to get the next mission right.

From a meta standpoint, (reference Void, Drams) scum sicklucker is concerned about giving away information on his teammates.

Maybe that's the strategy you used in one game, but his mindset here might not be as mafia motivated as you might see it. Your post is thought out and it is not unreasonable but the flaw here is that like it or not, sicklucker plays this game a hell of a lot different than you do.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 21:33 GMT
#2172
Thank God for Evernote. Longest post ever on mobile. Not doing that shit again.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 21:34 GMT
#2174
On November 10 2015 06:18 Xatalos wrote:
HTS's "arguments" have already been shown wrong and she just continues to push it, ignoring my posts. The recent arguments are even dumber than the previous ones. I can't really even bother anymore, she's not going on a mission anyway.....

(worth noting that the meta arguments are still lacking because there isn't anything of use there, instead some stupid stuff has been made up.....)


I'm not the only one seeing problems with your position. Try again.

Don't care whether or not I'm going on a mission, this game has been 5v3 for awhile now, but I can still see to it that you don't get on one yourself.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 23:02 GMT
#2194
About to go to bed here but you meant Vivax instead of Superbia, no?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 23:06 GMT
#2195
On November 10 2015 07:16 Xatalos wrote:
"2 scum sicklucker would be playing too suboptimally, that is, giving too much information away if he was just knocking down nominations until his turn came up. "

Isn't voting NO on everything until his own leadership just refraining from giving away information... His votes will mean nothing, and his own (failed) team won't be voted for either..... So there really isn't any information to be gained either from his own votes or the formation of his own team....


Voting no on everything (at least without explanation) looks scummy but more critically, his own team will be forced to mission as it won't be put up to a vote, period. It's the equivalent of a yes vote as he's the 5th mission holder, so he can force whatever team he wants.

One mission has failed. If his mission fails, that's where the information is gained, from a second failed mission.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 09 2015 23:08 GMT
#2196
So looks like we need to see more from Vivax and then will need to tinfoil Kita, but at the moment (operative words being at the moment) I would upvote this team.

Kita, any followup, shout (#2183). I warn you as I did Rels, work is going to bury me tomorrow (0800-2200 again FML), but I'll do my best.

Good night.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 10 2015 20:58 GMT
#2280
On November 11 2015 02:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Capoeira time. Wonder if daniele's going today too


Can't. Had to skip today since it's a 11-12 (billable) hour day. >_<

I'll try and answer questions when I return - if I return home on time or after or whenever :/

But since people probably want to know, I upvoted this team.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 10 2015 21:46 GMT
#2282
On November 11 2015 01:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Regardless of everything i am going to say if HtS and Shockeyy are both town, this town is never going to win this game. 100%.


Shockey and I both (more or less) got out of tunnels on each other. You should ask yourself why you were unable to.

The game is lost as far as I'm concerned, I'm trying to see at this point if I can just solve the game for the sake of post game cred.

I'm not going to learn anything if I replace out anyways, but I'll try and see what I can pull together before I go to the US Thursday.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 10 2015 21:52 GMT
#2283
Also Rayn, get your facts straight.

At no point have I ever scumread you this game.

So your saying that I'm scumreading you for bullshit reasons is completely false.

I called your play toxic and NON ALIGNMENT INDICTATIVE in a meta argument to Shockey as to why you are town.

Again your play is toxic regardless of the quality of your reads (you do not work well or foster an environment where people can show they are town) - Shockey saw you as scum indicative and I argued with examples as to why it was not.

At no point did I say it was scummy. Toxic and scummy are two different concepts.

So if you want to stretch things like you did in Titanic you only have yourself to blame especially for someone who says that I cannot read the thread properly.

*hands you a mirror*
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2077
Snow 139
Bale 23
Noble 15
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 315
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1210
Mew2King35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1370
WinterStarcraft652
Other Games
summit1g7735
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft346
C9.Mang0182
Maynarde138
Sick132
ArmadaUGS120
RuFF_SC299
ViBE66
Livibee59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick605
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2169
League of Legends
• Lourlo1338
• Rush1192
• Stunt397
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 47m
OSC
7h 47m
Stellar Fest
7h 47m
OSC
18h 47m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.