• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:42
CEST 02:42
KST 09:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8803 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 25 Next All
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 06 2015 17:19 GMT
#1411
I guess I'll refrain from further thoughts as well then. In case rayn or SL managed to fool me, wouldn't really make sense to make the decision easier.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 06 2015 17:20 GMT
#1412
On November 06 2015 21:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2015 20:56 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:42 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:25 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:15 Rels wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 06 2015 19:08 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Thinking about the different possible scenarios that could happen from that vote pattern, regardless of what I think of the players myself, so it's easier to understand what's going on when we get the result.

I just don't really get why you're going into scenario's where you'll never be able to discern which is which though. Like I said;
being "unlikely" that they'd pass a mission with a mafia in it only to follow it up with the fact that it is possible

You list the possible scenarios, but I'm pretty sure everyone's already figured that if the 3-person mission passes and the 4-person mission fails, it is in fact possible for one of the people in the 3-person mission to still be a spy.

Cause I want it to be clear in my head. And that worked; I discovered that if success-then-fail happened, determining your alignment via behaviour will solve a big part of the game.

Well yes, determining the alignment of the 4th player when there's a 3-success then 4-fail is probably important. It just seems like you went for a pretty.. roundabout way of approaching it?

Eh, whatever, it's not that important I guess. I kinda wanna hear more from you about Rayn and SL, but I think it's best to wait for the results first.

LOL OK said like that it's sound super dumb. (= It has something else to do with voting though: if the team is clean, the scum team is probably shockey / Superbia / kita. If one of them is wrong, you have to be the last scum, since the team is clean and HTS could have voted "no" super easily with what she was saying just before deadline.

How are you ever going to determine if the team is clean though? This is what I didn't get from your analysis.

Well, by playing the game. There is no way to know for sure: we'll have to use behaviour analysis, vote analysis, etc. I like having all the different scenarios in my head, so I can see which one is more likely; like if I cross this analysis with my reads, I'm pretty sure the team is not clean, 'cause that would either mean that kita / shockey / Superbia are the scums or that you are scum and voted for a clean team.

So, your analysis decided that if a 3-player team passes and a 4-player team fails, we need behaviour and vote analysis to determine whether the 4th player is scum or town, and thus decide whether the 3-player team is clean or not.

I think you may be on to something here.

You're a little shit =D

[image loading]
Thanks for playing!


Gotta save this picture though hahaha
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 06 2015 19:12 GMT
#1414
Looks like we'll get to soon play Artanis([Xp]) in Legacy of the Void
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 06 2015 23:33 GMT
#1450
That was ballsy >.> Especially if SL is scum...

But I still think rayn is town, so it pretty much has to be SL... Quite doubt it would be both. Wouldn't make much sense for scum rayn to embrace scum SL as the third member then...

I'll have to relook at them both though...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 06 2015 23:36 GMT
#1453
On November 07 2015 08:35 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:33 Xatalos wrote:
That was ballsy >.> Especially if SL is scum...

But I still think rayn is town, so it pretty much has to be SL... Quite doubt it would be both. Wouldn't make much sense for scum rayn to embrace scum SL as the third member then...

I'll have to relook at them both though...


Are you using morse code or something?


What? lol :D
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 06 2015 23:38 GMT
#1455
Yeah I don't think 2 scum being on a mission is generally that unlikely. It's just that rayn is quite likely town in this game and seems even more unlikely that he would be scum with SL.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 06 2015 23:53 GMT
#1460
I guess SL's position on me and the missions is somewhat unnatural. He first scumreads me for not 100% townreading him at first... But he'd still want to go on a mission during my leadership, and even include me on the second mission if the first mission passed.

On November 04 2015 20:35 sicklucker wrote:
Its also not me being biased the chart says were the top 3 towns more or less as no one scum reads us. I know you town read artanis so from your pov if your town submitting that team makes sense.

No one understands the logic of putting yourself in the team better then me but you also need that team to pass and its only attempt 2 of 5 so people are still very picky like me. Also if the said mission passes it would make a likely town circle of 4 people rather then 3 im not totally sure the mechanics but that seems like a good spot to be in.


Not really sure what his read on me was at this point? Still scum? Null? It kind of feels like it's a town lean or something already.

And then when he's included with me and rayn, I'm very likely town...?

On November 05 2015 09:08 sicklucker wrote:
oh i liked the xatalos filter thing. i think we should pass this its very likely 3 towns from my pov


Would be very curious to hear about this read progression on me.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 00:00 GMT
#1464
On November 07 2015 08:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:53 Xatalos wrote:
I guess SL's position on me and the missions is somewhat unnatural. He first scumreads me for not 100% townreading him at first... But he'd still want to go on a mission during my leadership, and even include me on the second mission if the first mission passed.

On November 04 2015 20:35 sicklucker wrote:
Its also not me being biased the chart says were the top 3 towns more or less as no one scum reads us. I know you town read artanis so from your pov if your town submitting that team makes sense.

No one understands the logic of putting yourself in the team better then me but you also need that team to pass and its only attempt 2 of 5 so people are still very picky like me. Also if the said mission passes it would make a likely town circle of 4 people rather then 3 im not totally sure the mechanics but that seems like a good spot to be in.


Not really sure what his read on me was at this point? Still scum? Null? It kind of feels like it's a town lean or something already.

And then when he's included with me and rayn, I'm very likely town...?

On November 05 2015 09:08 sicklucker wrote:
oh i liked the xatalos filter thing. i think we should pass this its very likely 3 towns from my pov


Would be very curious to hear about this read progression on me.


Why wasn't this a concern when you chose to nominate him?


He didn't really call me town until the team was already chosen... That's the oddest part in his filter, I think. Maybe I should have reconsidered voting NO at that point, but I kind of felt like we had just formed a nice towncircle at that point. Clearly that's not the case, so maybe his switch was scum-motivated. Hard to say because he didn't really talk much about his read on me.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 00:00 GMT
#1465
On November 07 2015 08:58 sicklucker wrote:
YOU ASS HATS IMA GET YOU


Could you explain how your read on me progressed throughout the game?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 00:08 GMT
#1466
HTS: I'll have to read through rayn's filter personally, but I don't think that first point is a scummy thing at least. There are good reasons to put the scumteam on a mission nomination. It puts a lot of pressure on them, forces them to vote against each other in the future (unless they want to scumclaim directly, which is also nice). There are also a couple of reasons related to scum strategy that I wouldn't want to talk about openly.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 00:11 GMT
#1467
On November 07 2015 08:43 Half the Sky wrote:
Second point is the conflicting read on Superbia where he was nitpicking Xatalos over scum being at a disadvantage (paraphrasing) whereas Kita took the opposite position on this. Saying that Superbia was stretching it.

Does it make sense for a town rayn to read Superbia that way? That's probably the first question to think hard on.

We all know that when rayn is town, he's nitpicky over semantics. As mafia....I honestly don't remember. I know the rage level is the same, the last mafia game I recall (TL LXX before he replaced out) I don't recall a lot of nitpicking but I might need to refresh my memory, that game was in March. Ugh.

Does anyone else recall any notable rayn scum games where he was close to replicate town play?

First wave of reads:

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 18:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i am gonna stop this conversation now as it's waste of time.

I think both of Superbia and Xatalos are town. I don't see any reason to think otherwise.
Artanis and sicklucker said nothing alignemnt indicative.
Rels and kitaman are suspicious. Rels because he is refusing to read people. kitaman because he is talking about setup which is a big no-no in this game unless you are scum and want to give advice to your teammates, like "this is something i would not recommend to do". And that's all he said, except for;
I'd say people stating that they are happy that they didn't roll mafia typically increases their chances of being mafia, though I don't know if that actually holds true.

So; "I think people who claim town are more likely to be scum, but i don't really know if that's true"
hmmm... what?!?!


Could you explain this point better? I don't really get it. Something meta-related?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 00:25 GMT
#1470
Mehh... I guess there's the very slight argument against rayn that he so easily townread Superbia when I got the opposite impression from the events... I just kind of don't think rayn would go out of his way to townread Superbia in that situation as scum, no matter what Superbia is. From what I remember, he scumread very aggressively in the VS game as scum (for not-so-good reasons as well), but didn't have many townreads at all. Meanwhile in the last Vanilla game as town he gave away townreads very easily (especially the townreads to me, Vivax and ritoky right away). So this basically falls more into his town play than scum play, I think.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 00:31 GMT
#1472
Yeah, I like how rayn approaches the all-scum nomination thing. He even warns me not to talk about it when I come to the thread I don't think there's any scum motivation in preventing discussion about that topic.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 00:37 GMT
#1473
I guess it has to be SL.... I just don't see the scum motivation in rayn's filter. He's very "balanced", considering a lot of options and not just pushing a single agenda like in the VS game (lynch rsoultin D1 -> lynch me D2). Plus the contents of the last two posts about him..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 00:42 GMT
#1475
On November 07 2015 09:29 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 09:25 Xatalos wrote:
Mehh... I guess there's the very slight argument against rayn that he so easily townread Superbia when I got the opposite impression from the events... I just kind of don't think rayn would go out of his way to townread Superbia in that situation as scum, no matter what Superbia is. From what I remember, he scumread very aggressively in the VS game as scum (for not-so-good reasons as well), but didn't have many townreads at all. Meanwhile in the last Vanilla game as town he gave away townreads very easily (especially the townreads to me, Vivax and ritoky right away). So this basically falls more into his town play than scum play, I think.


Thoughts on me after this first mission eh?


I guess you could say *confused*. You voted against it even though there was clearly scum included... I think it's less likely for scum to vote "against their win condition" with no communications or anything in this game, so that makes you more likely town. It's not a huge thing or anything, but a point in your favor regardless. Now it'd be better if you started otherwise indicating townie traits What are your thoughts on the mission team btw?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 00:45 GMT
#1476
On November 07 2015 09:16 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 08:00 Fidei86 wrote:
!!! MISSION FAILED !!!
1 Sabotage action detected.

Day 2
Artanis[Xp]'s Nomination Phase

Phase will end in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 7 November 2015.

Alright then we have at least one scum in Xata / rayn / SL. Then I think we have at the very least 2 scums in Xata / rayn / SL / HTS / Arta, maybe 3.


I think that's a reasonable assumption... But rayn is most likely town, so I guess that would mean HTS, Artanis and SL would be scum? Kind of hard to see at least Artanis being scum, HTS maybe. So I'd guess there are 1+ scum hiding in the NO votes as well.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 00:48 GMT
#1478
Or maybe Artanis is just fooling us :/ He was the towniest town that ever towned in the I'm a Cop you idiot game and was scum all along. *shivers*
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 00:56 GMT
#1482
On November 07 2015 09:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 09:31 Xatalos wrote:
Yeah, I like how rayn approaches the all-scum nomination thing. He even warns me not to talk about it when I come to the thread I don't think there's any scum motivation in preventing discussion about that topic.

Apparently you missed this (lucky you I just read it):
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 04 2015 01:00 kitaman27 wrote:
Frankly rayn, for you to even suggest a plan like this that is so poorly thought out makes me more suspicious of you.

I don't like this post, and the fact that you are not looking behind the words at all. Let's break this into pieces:
My reasoning for doing this is the following:
1) town - i believe that you three are scum (in which case it makes this the best play if all of you three agree - it just does, as the town auto-wins after regardless of what team we choose next )
2) town - i believe there is a chance that you all three are scum, and i know you will never agree to this as either alignment
3) mafia - idk... you can insert your reasoning here because you seem to think there could be a reason, i can't give one, since i am not mafia and i would never do that when i am ALREADY on the team and (heavily) townread by 7 other players....

Now the point of all this was a couple of things:
- Rels; i didn't learn anything, although he called my logic "twisted", and i still don't know why. maybe he explains it someday, as there is nothing twisted in my logic. (i am pretty sure Xatalos & Artanis see what i was after here)
- ShoCkeyy; i don't really care since he is scum anyways, but he thinks i am scum (regardless of what he tries to say -- he does), so why does he accept a team proposed by scum? Like.. if i was scum i would put a teammate there, obviously, i am not stupid.
- regarding you, i wanted to push your reads out, because i was annoyed of you not giving any concrete reads. I know you would never agree to this regardless of who is mafia and regardless of your alignment. The thing that confuses me is that you kinda called me scummy for it, when there is literally no scum motivation for me to do that (i actually did a similar "anti-town" thing in Nuclear Winter mafia (which never had any anti-town motivation that anyone could explain) -- and caught Ace pants down on N1 ).

rayn never intended to fully push for this all scum team; it was a plan to get reactions, as proved by the sentence "Now the point of all this was a couple of things:". So you cannot award him town points for pushing something that was a simple reaction test.


It's still townish to prevent discussion about scum strategy, and he's right that there's little reason for him to push this idea as scum when he was already pretty much guaranteed to be on a mission regardless... And fishing for scum reactions is pretty much the main goal of town, so it's not a bad thing to push this idea in that sense either. Besides, it's not just a completely pure reaction test, there are various reasons for why it's good to at least propose this all-scum team (if perhaps not to vote it through).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 00:57 GMT
#1483
On November 07 2015 09:51 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 09:48 Xatalos wrote:
Or maybe Artanis is just fooling us :/ He was the towniest town that ever towned in the I'm a Cop you idiot game and was scum all along. *shivers*


What does Artanis have to do with this mission when it was you, rayn and SL on this mission. That means one of you three have to be mafia.


Just considering the options since those who voted YES have an improved chance of being scum IMO, and Artanis was included in that group.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 07 2015 01:00 GMT
#1484
On November 07 2015 09:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 09:45 Xatalos wrote:
On November 07 2015 09:16 Rels wrote:
On November 07 2015 08:00 Fidei86 wrote:
!!! MISSION FAILED !!!
1 Sabotage action detected.

Day 2
Artanis[Xp]'s Nomination Phase

Phase will end in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 7 November 2015.

Alright then we have at least one scum in Xata / rayn / SL. Then I think we have at the very least 2 scums in Xata / rayn / SL / HTS / Arta, maybe 3.


I think that's a reasonable assumption... But rayn is most likely town, so I guess that would mean HTS, Artanis and SL would be scum? Kind of hard to see at least Artanis being scum, HTS maybe. So I'd guess there are 1+ scum hiding in the NO votes as well.

Don't know, I'm kinda re evaluating everything here. The obvious answer to me is "rayn is scum, SL is town, rayn put SL to blame him when the team fails." Then at least HTS or Arta with him, maybe both.
But SL is not obvious town either, so I'm not sure. And let's not forget YOU are the one that nominated the failing team. If you're scum, that would mean you broke your meta, but that's possible.


Yeah, things really need some re-evaluation... The scummiest people pretty much voted NO and clearly all the scum can't be in the NO voters since everyone on the mission voted YES... Possibly SL could be the only scum in the YES voters, I guess. It still makes me rethink my life choices >.>
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft448
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft448
WinterStarcraft57
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 169
White-Ra 161
Noble 90
Hyuk 59
NaDa 56
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm134
League of Legends
Doublelift3954
Counter-Strike
taco 145
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox543
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4101
Khaldor580
Other Games
summit1g7941
FrodaN1623
Coldzera 812
JimRising 469
C9.Mang0318
KnowMe165
ViBE66
Mew2King60
ArmadaUGS51
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH329
• Hupsaiya 143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21743
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 18m
Online Event
10h 18m
FEL
15h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.