• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:57
CEST 20:57
KST 03:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7897 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 209

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 219 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2015 11:52 GMT
#4161
On February 25 2015 20:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:48 LightningStrike wrote:
So how good was my case on prplhz?

prplhz was scum and he got lynched, doesn't that tell you enough?

Without Slam's claim it would be impossible since everyone thought I was Mafia or SK.

I never thought you were scum even for a moment, I would have defended you
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 11:52 GMT
#4162
maybe you're right lol but generally I think I wouldn't CC

to be fair, though, as town i'm almost never under suspicion ever, with a few rare exceptions. bleeding town as town is ridic easy for me, so I usually have a ton of credibility in a thread
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2015 11:52 GMT
#4163
On February 25 2015 20:50 rsoultin wrote:
when you condensed it down to the points it was pretty easy to follow @ls

you write in run-on sentences. I think this has been mentioned to you before? like, think of it as saying the words to someone. where you would normally pause, you put a comma. where you would normally stop you put a period. that would make your posts a lot easier to read. it can be confusing when you're writing paragraphs because of this

Ya Grammar is my weakest point and that's why I not really a case writer like Trfel and more of a sheep.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 25 2015 11:52 GMT
#4164
I guess my issue was with the superbia kill....idk I just felt HtS, who was basically confirmed town and BH who was confirmed town were people with much more capital in the thread and better targets; plus I didn't really see BH as protecting HtS at that point in the game...or likely much of any point in the game.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-25 11:57:08
February 25 2015 11:53 GMT
#4165
On February 25 2015 20:52 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:48 LightningStrike wrote:
So how good was my case on prplhz?

prplhz was scum and he got lynched, doesn't that tell you enough?

Without Slam's claim it would be impossible since everyone thought I was Mafia or SK.

I never thought you were scum even for a moment, I would have defended you

Doesn't help I haven't rolled Mafia since Student IV and so no one will have a recent game of me as Mafia for meta purposes.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 11:55 GMT
#4166
honestly I wanted a BH kill more than a superbia kill, but prp was kinda spooked by him for palmar

which I don't understand, cause sup was straight-up townreading him and actually working with me to "solve" the game, so i'm not sure why he was so threatening?

I just kinda let others do what they want too often I think

jat convinced me to shoot eden over confirmed town breshke the previous game. I just need to be more forceful about what I think the best play is I think.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 25 2015 11:55 GMT
#4167
On February 20 2015 09:43 Blazinghand wrote:
@FF Yeah.

I gotta admit, I am not on ritoky's level. Damn ritoky good catch. You have my bow. It's also worth noting that if, by some insane stretch, you are mafia (or actually plausibly, SK), you are still above my level because a play like this as scum would be brilliant.


also this post made me smile
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 11:56 GMT
#4168
that said, ritoky...so not apologizing for making your game unwinnable when you shot me
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 25 2015 11:57 GMT
#4169
On February 25 2015 20:55 rsoultin wrote:
honestly I wanted a BH kill more than a superbia kill, but prp was kinda spooked by him for palmar

which I don't understand, cause sup was straight-up townreading him and actually working with me to "solve" the game, so i'm not sure why he was so threatening?

I just kinda let others do what they want too often I think

jat convinced me to shoot eden over confirmed town breshke the previous game. I just need to be more forceful about what I think the best play is I think.

to be fair, the fact that breshke was conftown was meaningless in the equation, because eden was just as townie. the only issue with that shot is that breshke was more open to ideas and eden had been townreading you, which could have been a good reason to let him live.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 11:58 GMT
#4170
lol yeah to be the fairest of fair, I don't think jat thought he would be shot, and that was just an easy ls lynch from there plus bresh wouldn't have been so confirmed if he shot a townie cause town is wonderfully paranoid

basically once jat was dead I was screwed lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 25 2015 11:59 GMT
#4171
On February 25 2015 20:55 rsoultin wrote:
honestly I wanted a BH kill more than a superbia kill, but prp was kinda spooked by him for palmar

which I don't understand, cause sup was straight-up townreading him and actually working with me to "solve" the game, so i'm not sure why he was so threatening?

I just kinda let others do what they want too often I think

jat convinced me to shoot eden over confirmed town breshke the previous game. I just need to be more forceful about what I think the best play is I think.


yeah I am kinda with you on this point. like you had sway over superbia to some degree, or at least minimal influence, I think he would have been much easier for you guys to work with than BH who was basically only really siding with himself, me, and slam at that point.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 25 2015 12:00 GMT
#4172
On February 25 2015 20:56 rsoultin wrote:
that said, ritoky...so not apologizing for making your game unwinnable when you shot me


then don't incidentally soft cop! jeez!
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 12:01 GMT
#4173
dude my choice night actions were

kill bh
rb ritoky

...

lol ><

/and/ I'd half-jokingly predicted i'd be shot before that

sometimes being right just isn't as satisfying as you'd think
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 25 2015 12:01 GMT
#4174
I wasn't really townreading prplhz when the wagon was on both him and LS. I felt too many townies were divided between the two wagon and I wasn't sure about either of them.

I paid too much respect to the opinions of people who put a lot of time into the game (including rso), and it really fucked up my d2 play (though my d1 play was quite shit as well). Next time I'm going to be adamant about my own opinion. Also, I'm going to pay more attention to rayn's reads if/after he's confirmed town.
Minimal effort.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 12:01 GMT
#4175
lol I never softed cop

I claimed vt Day 1 -amused-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 25 2015 12:04 GMT
#4176
On February 25 2015 21:01 Superbia wrote:
I wasn't really townreading prplhz when the wagon was on both him and LS. I felt too many townies were divided between the two wagon and I wasn't sure about either of them.

I paid too much respect to the opinions of people who put a lot of time into the game (including rso), and it really fucked up my d2 play (though my d1 play was quite shit as well). Next time I'm going to be adamant about my own opinion. Also, I'm going to pay more attention to rayn's reads if/after he's confirmed town.

I'm not sure this is what you should be taking away really. It's good to listen to other people. Your problem would be (if I go by this paragraph alone) that you were putting faith in someone with a lot of posts and not correctly being suspicious of their motives. Listening to others is dandy, just make sure they're town first
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 25 2015 12:05 GMT
#4177
On February 25 2015 21:01 rsoultin wrote:
lol I never softed cop

I claimed vt Day 1 -amused-


I don't remember where, but you had one read in the game that was like meh-leaning scum or something. then the next day you were like "this person is town jesus" and there was nothing I saw them do to deserve it, so I figured you were cop.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 12:05 GMT
#4178
super, you played well, no worries

i'm looking forward to playing with you when we're both town again ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 12:07 GMT
#4179
On February 25 2015 21:05 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 21:01 rsoultin wrote:
lol I never softed cop

I claimed vt Day 1 -amused-


I don't remember where, but you had one read in the game that was like meh-leaning scum or something. then the next day you were like "this person is town jesus" and there was nothing I saw them do to deserve it, so I figured you were cop.


super-

palmar kill

bh-

just dropped the paranoia cause it made no sense

there were reasons to change the reads, and they were explained -shrugs- unless you're talking about something else?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 25 2015 12:07 GMT
#4180
On February 25 2015 21:01 rsoultin wrote:
dude my choice night actions were

kill bh
rb ritoky

...

lol ><

/and/ I'd half-jokingly predicted i'd be shot before that

sometimes being right just isn't as satisfying as you'd think


yeah I looked at the mafia qt, some good moments in there. palmar calling lots of ppl shit, damdred's only contribution being a soul read on me (fk u damd), and ur calling your own death.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 237
BRAT_OK 53
JuggernautJason51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24001
Mini 413
Hyuk 164
firebathero 130
ggaemo 118
Dewaltoss 105
Mong 51
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 23
ZZZero.O 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7690
febbydoto13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3404
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1102
Liquid`Hasu774
Other Games
FrodaN2655
fl0m942
Beastyqt776
mouzStarbuck280
KnowMe185
ArmadaUGS129
Mew2King59
Trikslyr45
Chillindude26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 82
• StrangeGG 52
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 37
• 80smullet 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9774
• WagamamaTV445
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur286
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 4m
INu's Battles
17h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.