• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:56
CEST 16:56
KST 23:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7960 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 208

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 219 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2015 11:38 GMT
#4141
rsoultin I assume you would of sheeped my case if you weren't mafia?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 11:39 GMT
#4142
On February 25 2015 20:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:34 rsoultin wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Well I'm happy that I have won. Also I see why rsoultin wouldn't sheep me so fast


Lol, LS <3

Buddy, dude, not tryna get you in trouble you goober. Just apologizing cause (at least until the cop claim) they were gonna lynch you blindly o.0 and I kinda feel bad when ppl are so certain i'm town when i'm 100% not lol.

Like, if they didn't already know that Slam had that red check on prplhz you announcing in thread caused way more damage than my pm ever would have -flicks-

I'm sure they already talked to you about it though.

Also, Palmar is 100% right...that Damdy flip made it really hard on Palmar. Best I could do was say cool stuff FF but this guy here is scummier lol ><

The pm itself threw me off like normally no one even pms another player when one of them is dead. I just lost all will to play after that tbh until prplhz got blue checked by Slam. Also Marv talked to me about no worries.


Eh, I have scum guilt lol >< I actually apologized to my team for hard-defending you but I couldn't help it. That case was so BS o.0 Over comma placement I swear ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 25 2015 11:39 GMT
#4143
On February 25 2015 20:37 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:36 Palmar wrote:
This is the reasons I create setups with a mason.

A single mason, who can talk to all the other masons. All of who are himself.


Remarkable, no doubt. :D


Also, Sent, the spreadsheet link is broken.

I'm marv. and fixed
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 11:40 GMT
#4144
on prplhz?

lol I almost sheeped it as mafia. like I was fine killing prplhz before the palmar switch, cause even with prplhz as janitor I felt that palmar coulda pulled it out his ass if he bothered to play, but prp was only getting townread for bad reasons that had nothing to do with his play
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2015 11:40 GMT
#4145
On February 25 2015 20:39 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:37 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:34 rsoultin wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Well I'm happy that I have won. Also I see why rsoultin wouldn't sheep me so fast


Lol, LS <3

Buddy, dude, not tryna get you in trouble you goober. Just apologizing cause (at least until the cop claim) they were gonna lynch you blindly o.0 and I kinda feel bad when ppl are so certain i'm town when i'm 100% not lol.

Like, if they didn't already know that Slam had that red check on prplhz you announcing in thread caused way more damage than my pm ever would have -flicks-

I'm sure they already talked to you about it though.

Also, Palmar is 100% right...that Damdy flip made it really hard on Palmar. Best I could do was say cool stuff FF but this guy here is scummier lol ><

The pm itself threw me off like normally no one even pms another player when one of them is dead. I just lost all will to play after that tbh until prplhz got blue checked by Slam. Also Marv talked to me about no worries.


Eh, I have scum guilt lol >< I actually apologized to my team for hard-defending you but I couldn't help it. That case was so BS o.0 Over comma placement I swear ><

You mean to little commas? Also what's so BS about my case?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 25 2015 11:40 GMT
#4146
On February 25 2015 20:37 rsoultin wrote:
lol

I just called TP stupid for CCing there. Why does doc CC on Day 1 anyway? JK/doc, whatever. I just 100% wouldn't. You're useless doing that even if you believe the other guy is mafia. I never understand this.

Like Slam, he played his role perfectly. Didn't bother with CCing the fake cop claims, just kept plugging along.


1v1 trade with mafia is always favorable for town. I do agree that you should evaluate the claim appropriately, but it might lose you the game and catch you flak during post-game.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 25 2015 11:41 GMT
#4147
On February 25 2015 20:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:37 Superbia wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:36 Palmar wrote:
This is the reasons I create setups with a mason.

A single mason, who can talk to all the other masons. All of who are himself.


Remarkable, no doubt. :D


Also, Sent, the spreadsheet link is broken.

I'm marv. and fixed


You're Sent now.
Minimal effort.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 11:42 GMT
#4148
On February 25 2015 20:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:39 rsoultin wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:37 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:34 rsoultin wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Well I'm happy that I have won. Also I see why rsoultin wouldn't sheep me so fast


Lol, LS <3

Buddy, dude, not tryna get you in trouble you goober. Just apologizing cause (at least until the cop claim) they were gonna lynch you blindly o.0 and I kinda feel bad when ppl are so certain i'm town when i'm 100% not lol.

Like, if they didn't already know that Slam had that red check on prplhz you announcing in thread caused way more damage than my pm ever would have -flicks-

I'm sure they already talked to you about it though.

Also, Palmar is 100% right...that Damdy flip made it really hard on Palmar. Best I could do was say cool stuff FF but this guy here is scummier lol ><

The pm itself threw me off like normally no one even pms another player when one of them is dead. I just lost all will to play after that tbh until prplhz got blue checked by Slam. Also Marv talked to me about no worries.


Eh, I have scum guilt lol >< I actually apologized to my team for hard-defending you but I couldn't help it. That case was so BS o.0 Over comma placement I swear ><

You mean to little commas? Also what's so BS about my case?


the case against you with the whole this must be a convo between hts and ls in the scum qt? just friggin way out in left field o.0
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 25 2015 11:42 GMT
#4149
Why is my day 1 vote "something". Jesus, no wonder we miss-lynched d1. These mods man.
Minimal effort.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2015 11:43 GMT
#4150
On February 25 2015 20:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:24 Superbia wrote:
Consider the scenarios, though.

1. Don't say anything:
Town basically straight up loses because it is very likely that at least one, if not both the JKs get lynched. Worst case scenario, imo.

2. Say something:
This sucks for mafia because there are basically two mod-confirmed town right off the bat (even though a part of town still doubted this until the very end), on the flip side both the save roles are outed. Town-favored, since it mod confirms two town and prevents mafia from fake claiming their roles at any point.

3. Say something and restart the game:
I think this might have been a decent solution, since it was only day 1. This gives both town and mafia some insight as to what the set up is. However, it is still town-favored since the exact number of roles are now known so a fake claim is slightly harder.


I think the best way to prevent this sort of situation is to tell both JKs that there is another JK in their role PM.


If town is moronic enough to lynch off setup speculations, that's their problem. Not mine.


Yeah honestly I managed to figure out that 2x JK was viable without the hint, and although I joked about being "high level" in the game, it's not that hard. As a general rule, the DEFAULT is that it's possible to have 2x of a role so Eden's "counter-claim" wasn't really a counter claim. It's unlikely, but there's no reason it can't be true.

On February 25 2015 20:29 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:28 Palmar wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:24 Superbia wrote:
Consider the scenarios, though.

1. Don't say anything:
Town basically straight up loses because it is very likely that at least one, if not both the JKs get lynched. Worst case scenario, imo.

2. Say something:
This sucks for mafia because there are basically two mod-confirmed town right off the bat (even though a part of town still doubted this until the very end), on the flip side both the save roles are outed. Town-favored, since it mod confirms two town and prevents mafia from fake claiming their roles at any point.

3. Say something and restart the game:
I think this might have been a decent solution, since it was only day 1. This gives both town and mafia some insight as to what the set up is. However, it is still town-favored since the exact number of roles are now known so a fake claim is slightly harder.


I think the best way to prevent this sort of situation is to tell both JKs that there is another JK in their role PM.


If town is moronic enough to lynch off setup speculations, that's their problem. Not mine.


They both got the exact same role names. I don't know, maybe town needed a hard wake up call in this regard. But then we'd have townies bringing heat to Sent in post-game.


Honestly if Sent said nothing I would have zero complaints. I also have zero complaints since Sent modconfirmed me, made my game very easy.

On February 25 2015 20:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Also rsoultin that pm really threew me off and I should of just pmed the mods in the first place >.<


haha i knew you were conftown as soon as you made that post, you definitely should have just pmed mods or ignored it dude

On February 25 2015 20:34 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:29 marvellosity wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:24 Superbia wrote:
Consider the scenarios, though.

1. Don't say anything:
Town basically straight up loses because it is very likely that at least one, if not both the JKs get lynched. Worst case scenario, imo.


2. Say something:
This sucks for mafia because there are basically two mod-confirmed town right off the bat (even though a part of town still doubted this until the very end), on the flip side both the save roles are outed. Town-favored, since it mod confirms two town and prevents mafia from fake claiming their roles at any point.

3. Say something and restart the game:
I think this might have been a decent solution, since it was only day 1. This gives both town and mafia some insight as to what the set up is. However, it is still town-favored since the exact number of roles are now known so a fake claim is slightly harder.


I think the best way to prevent this sort of situation is to tell both JKs that there is another JK in their role PM.

This really is town's problem to deal with. Flavour is always just flavour, and there was nothing in the ruleset preventing there being 2 JKs. The compensation for the difficulty in understanding there are 2 JKs is, well, the fact that town has 2 god-damn JKs.

Town just needs to apply logic + reads. Does scumBH claim JK in that spot? (maybe) Does he have the appropriate crumbs ready?

Does scumEden counterclaim JK in that spot for a bizarro 1 for 1? Does this ever happen, ever? (hint: no)

The setup allows for 7 medics and 3 vigilantes, it's up to town to sort out who is what and why.


The problem for me was that BH's claim came out of nowhere. I'm not sure why town was so eager to jump on a wagon though. In retrospect and in light of Palmar and your arguments respectively, I think it may have been better to have town just suicide in order to learn.

I'd like to imagine I would disassemble the wagons regardless of the mod post. I did not really believe either of the claims were mafia coming into the thread. Maybe too much fantasy, though. :D


My claim was 100% legit
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 11:44 GMT
#4151
On February 25 2015 20:40 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:37 rsoultin wrote:
lol

I just called TP stupid for CCing there. Why does doc CC on Day 1 anyway? JK/doc, whatever. I just 100% wouldn't. You're useless doing that even if you believe the other guy is mafia. I never understand this.

Like Slam, he played his role perfectly. Didn't bother with CCing the fake cop claims, just kept plugging along.


1v1 trade with mafia is always favorable for town. I do agree that you should evaluate the claim appropriately, but it might lose you the game and catch you flak during post-game.


no, I agree that a 1v1 trade with mafia is favorable for town

so if you're in mylo, great, but day 1? you still have the chance to gain more lynches due to good doctoring plus you already know a scum so you can learn a lot just watching them

eh, but I guess not everyone agrees with that
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2015 11:46 GMT
#4152
On February 25 2015 20:42 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:40 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:39 rsoultin wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:37 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:34 rsoultin wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Well I'm happy that I have won. Also I see why rsoultin wouldn't sheep me so fast


Lol, LS <3

Buddy, dude, not tryna get you in trouble you goober. Just apologizing cause (at least until the cop claim) they were gonna lynch you blindly o.0 and I kinda feel bad when ppl are so certain i'm town when i'm 100% not lol.

Like, if they didn't already know that Slam had that red check on prplhz you announcing in thread caused way more damage than my pm ever would have -flicks-

I'm sure they already talked to you about it though.

Also, Palmar is 100% right...that Damdy flip made it really hard on Palmar. Best I could do was say cool stuff FF but this guy here is scummier lol ><

The pm itself threw me off like normally no one even pms another player when one of them is dead. I just lost all will to play after that tbh until prplhz got blue checked by Slam. Also Marv talked to me about no worries.


Eh, I have scum guilt lol >< I actually apologized to my team for hard-defending you but I couldn't help it. That case was so BS o.0 Over comma placement I swear ><

You mean to little commas? Also what's so BS about my case?


the case against you with the whole this must be a convo between hts and ls in the scum qt? just friggin way out in left field o.0

Ya it just speculation with me and HTS about ritoky and I just got scumread for that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 25 2015 11:46 GMT
#4153
On February 25 2015 20:12 Palmar wrote:
You shot us ritoky. Terrible decision.


The night I shot damdred, I basically had to. #1 because damdred has a fucking soul read on me, think he has gotten my alignment wrong once in the past 8 games or something, and he was mafia so he was probably just making shit up. secondly because if I don't shoot you there, and we fuck up the lynch the next day I am in an unwinnable position. the shennanie on you really fucked us both palm, cuz I wanted to kill you that night so that we would lynch town -> I kill mafia, lynch town -> I kill mafia; etc. until we were down to f5 or f3. unfortunately I thought I was mafia siding with slam all game and turns out I had him and rsoul flipped :/

I really wanted that LS lynch through, and if it was anyone who was normally coherent, I feel like it would have gone thru.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 11:47 GMT
#4154
ALSO

shoulda just insisted on RBing ritoky and shooting bh

-twitchfits-

second time I've deferred to someone else on night actions and it's kicked me in the ass. NEXT TIME I WILL BE SCUM QUEEN -evil laugh-

seriously though don't give me scum again right away ;o; twice in a row is meh enough
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2015 11:48 GMT
#4155
So how good was my case on prplhz?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2015 11:49 GMT
#4156
On February 25 2015 20:48 LightningStrike wrote:
So how good was my case on prplhz?

prplhz was scum and he got lynched, doesn't that tell you enough?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 11:50 GMT
#4157
when you condensed it down to the points it was pretty easy to follow @ls

you write in run-on sentences. I think this has been mentioned to you before? like, think of it as saying the words to someone. where you would normally pause, you put a comma. where you would normally stop you put a period. that would make your posts a lot easier to read. it can be confusing when you're writing paragraphs because of this
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 25 2015 11:50 GMT
#4158
On February 25 2015 20:44 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:40 Superbia wrote:
On February 25 2015 20:37 rsoultin wrote:
lol

I just called TP stupid for CCing there. Why does doc CC on Day 1 anyway? JK/doc, whatever. I just 100% wouldn't. You're useless doing that even if you believe the other guy is mafia. I never understand this.

Like Slam, he played his role perfectly. Didn't bother with CCing the fake cop claims, just kept plugging along.


1v1 trade with mafia is always favorable for town. I do agree that you should evaluate the claim appropriately, but it might lose you the game and catch you flak during post-game.


no, I agree that a 1v1 trade with mafia is favorable for town

so if you're in mylo, great, but day 1? you still have the chance to gain more lynches due to good doctoring plus you already know a scum so you can learn a lot just watching them

eh, but I guess not everyone agrees with that


If you encounter a good mafia fake claim and you let the claim go unchecked it's very possible you're gonna get rekt if you do that. x:

Like you're literally losing a lynch and missing the opportunity to lynch confirmed mafia.

If your role gets claimed and you think the person claiming is mafia, you CC 100%.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 25 2015 11:51 GMT
#4159
May be some exceptional exceptions to that rule, but whatever. Mafia usually claims knowing they will get CCed.
Minimal effort.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2015 11:51 GMT
#4160
On February 25 2015 20:49 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:48 LightningStrike wrote:
So how good was my case on prplhz?

prplhz was scum and he got lynched, doesn't that tell you enough?

Without Slam's claim it would be impossible since everyone thought I was Mafia or SK.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 414
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33284
Bisu 3114
Shuttle 1800
Hyuk 1221
EffOrt 783
Mini 691
Larva 371
Soma 285
firebathero 251
ZerO 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 116
Sexy 99
hero 96
Last 80
Hyun 51
Killer 40
Mong 38
ToSsGirL 37
PianO 33
Trap 33
Aegong 32
Pusan 32
Bale 27
Hm[arnc] 24
sorry 20
zelot 14
Rock 13
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8122
qojqva1766
Dendi748
Counter-Strike
fl0m2251
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1333
crisheroes1034
Liquid`Hasu573
Lowko441
Other Games
singsing2201
B2W.Neo1336
Beastyqt533
Livibee219
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX141
ArmadaUGS102
KnowMe102
Mew2King89
elazer75
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)17
Mlord0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• poizon28 12
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV234
League of Legends
• Jankos1875
Other Games
• Shiphtur45
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 4m
INu's Battles
21h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.