• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:19
CEST 19:19
KST 02:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9324 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 211

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 219 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 12:39 GMT
#4201
On February 25 2015 21:33 KelsierSC wrote:
Well I was right on prplhz d1.

Think rsoul was the best scum player that game.

Dunno about town. Ff played pretty well i think


<3!

FecalFeast was amazing <3 huge filter, good reads, especially toward the end. plus I love my theme song so i'll always have a soft spot for the shit eater lol >< but really, FF, best town play I've seen from you ever great job



And slam played cop perfectly; let's just be honest here

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 25 2015 13:02 GMT
#4202
On February 25 2015 21:22 marvellosity wrote:
it's not a bad thing to claim miller d1. always claim miller at the start of d1. there's no reason whatsoever not to.


Well Rayn tried to get me lynched for it and he flipped town so someone had what they thought was a legit problem with the claim.

Rayn also claimed that you'd never say something like this...

Hey Rayn, why don't you read this?

As for Rayn he was so anti-town this game that when Sentinel flipped him I thought he was playing a bad joke on us :/
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 25 2015 13:04 GMT
#4203
well, rayn was a silly for trying to lynch you for it.

also rayn got lynched when he was the one calling out mafia left and right. he was the most pro-town player in the game on the day he got lynched.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 25 2015 13:05 GMT
#4204
On February 25 2015 22:02 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 21:22 marvellosity wrote:
it's not a bad thing to claim miller d1. always claim miller at the start of d1. there's no reason whatsoever not to.


Well Rayn tried to get me lynched for it and he flipped town so someone had what they thought was a legit problem with the claim.

Rayn also claimed that you'd never say something like this...

Hey Rayn, why don't you read this?

As for Rayn he was so anti-town this game that when Sentinel flipped him I thought he was playing a bad joke on us :/
[image loading]

I refer you to chart.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
February 25 2015 13:06 GMT
#4205
Sorry for replacing out of this especially to my scum team and damdred my sister got hit by a drunk driver and lives in a different state so i went to go visit her.

GG everyone
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
February 25 2015 13:08 GMT
#4206
Is it weird that from my limited experiance with rayn i think he is a really patient and calm player
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 25 2015 13:08 GMT
#4207
On February 25 2015 22:08 Breshke wrote:
Is it weird that from my limited experiance with rayn i think he is a really patient and calm player

yes.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 25 2015 13:09 GMT
#4208
kinda like saying "is it weird that in my experience Santa hates children and presents"
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2015 13:11 GMT
#4209
On February 25 2015 22:06 Breshke wrote:
Sorry for replacing out of this especially to my scum team and damdred my sister got hit by a drunk driver and lives in a different state so i went to go visit her.

GG everyone

Ouch I really hope your sister is alright!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 25 2015 13:15 GMT
#4210
Breshke I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope she is recovering well.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
February 25 2015 13:19 GMT
#4211
Yeah no permanent injuries so she will be fine and thankyou
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 25 2015 13:19 GMT
#4212
On February 25 2015 22:04 marvellosity wrote:
well, rayn was a silly for trying to lynch you for it.

also rayn got lynched when he was the one calling out mafia left and right. he was the most pro-town player in the game on the day he got lynched.


He was pushing me harder than the actual scum team that's the thing and the way he tried to present my posts....I went back to his filter and he clearly isolated things I said out of context.

And HF, I know, I've heard exclusively negative things from other people about Rayn so going into the game I was putting aside his abrasiveness as NAI. So I tried to focus more on his content. I didn't realise he was going to tunnel me and stretch the way he did though.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 13:19 GMT
#4213
<3 Bresh

No worries, dude. Family's huge. Hope she's doing better :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 25 2015 13:21 GMT
#4214
Indeed, FF gets a 10/10 for his case. Palmar looked bad on the Damdred filter read, but he and Superbia provided the critical impetus, otherwise Palmar never would have gotten lynched. His night post did sound like an urge to survive.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2015 13:53 GMT
#4215
Also where is the obs QT? I would love to see how bad I looked to them.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 13:55 GMT
#4216
http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/GeDBMsE8mk9
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
February 25 2015 13:59 GMT
#4217
On February 25 2015 22:19 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 22:04 marvellosity wrote:
well, rayn was a silly for trying to lynch you for it.

also rayn got lynched when he was the one calling out mafia left and right. he was the most pro-town player in the game on the day he got lynched.


He was pushing me harder than the actual scum team that's the thing and the way he tried to present my posts....I went back to his filter and he clearly isolated things I said out of context.

And HF, I know, I've heard exclusively negative things from other people about Rayn so going into the game I was putting aside his abrasiveness as NAI. So I tried to focus more on his content. I didn't realise he was going to tunnel me and stretch the way he did though.



I love playing with Rayn, if you take everything with a grain of salt, he is hilarious and really fun to play with.
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 25 2015 14:10 GMT
#4218
bg. Going back to "not gonna explain shit because you ppl don't read anyways".
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 25 2015 14:25 GMT
#4219
On February 25 2015 20:46 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:12 Palmar wrote:
You shot us ritoky. Terrible decision.


The night I shot damdred, I basically had to. #1 because damdred has a fucking soul read on me, think he has gotten my alignment wrong once in the past 8 games or something, and he was mafia so he was probably just making shit up. secondly because if I don't shoot you there, and we fuck up the lynch the next day I am in an unwinnable position. the shennanie on you really fucked us both palm, cuz I wanted to kill you that night so that we would lynch town -> I kill mafia, lynch town -> I kill mafia; etc. until we were down to f5 or f3. unfortunately I thought I was mafia siding with slam all game and turns out I had him and rsoul flipped :/

I really wanted that LS lynch through, and if it was anyone who was normally coherent, I feel like it would have gone thru.

Yeah I sort of get it. And we probably would have pushed you some if damdred was still alive.

Like it was just a perfect storm. You shot the link in our team that we really couldn't afford to lose given how we had built our relationships.
Computer says mafia
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2015 14:31 GMT
#4220
Palmar would you sheep my case on prplhz if you weren't Mafia?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 191
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 561
IndyStarCraft 191
BRAT_OK 58
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26122
Shuttle 1043
Mini 418
Hyuk 310
firebathero 190
ggaemo 94
Liquid`Ret 48
Mong 45
Trap 45
Hyun 39
[ Show more ]
Killer 36
PianO 26
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 21
zelot 13
Sacsri 9
Bale 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10863
qojqva1699
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1345
crisheroes1170
Liquid`Hasu715
Other Games
Grubby1914
FrodaN1906
fl0m1297
Beastyqt826
Mlord457
Hui .231
Livibee201
Liquid`VortiX188
ArmadaUGS138
KnowMe129
Mew2King58
Trikslyr44
ToD38
CosmosSc2 16
Chillindude0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick817
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 3
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• printf 31
• mYiSmile130
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8685
Other Games
• imaqtpie363
• Shiphtur288
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 41m
INu's Battles
18h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.