• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:32
CEST 05:32
KST 12:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9855 users

VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... - Page 213

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 211 212 213 214 215 219 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 25 2015 16:46 GMT
#4241
On February 25 2015 19:30 marvellosity wrote:
Endgame

[image loading]


ritoky, as Prince Ludwig the Indestructible, has conceded!

Town wins!

scumQT: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/76xtmuNN9jX
obsQT: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/GeDBMsE8mk9
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xtzzFYNCst-EgURe9vEcC7Cmf_GN36NOE17hGaEY03Y/edit#gid=0


BAHAHAHAHAHA! Hosts can confirm
I sent check in on HTS
I sux so bad, I considered rig
Tony but was like "no he's town"

Technically, I think you could have done it because I'm so suxxu
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 16:52 GMT
#4242
On February 26 2015 00:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2015 20:55 rsoultin wrote:
jat convinced me to shoot eden over confirmed town breshke the previous game. I just need to be more forceful about what I think the best play is I think.

lol what? I let you decide who to shoot because it was you who had to convince whoever was left. I just told you what factors to evaluate for your decision - I did not even give you any preference of my own.


lol I can drum the qt up xP but that was the impression I got at the time...that you didn't agree with the direction I wanted to go. doesn't really matter though, as marv said...I wasn't gonna have much wiggle room with you dead regardless ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
February 25 2015 16:55 GMT
#4243
On February 26 2015 00:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Oh, and also sentinel confirming BH and Eden as JKs has to be one of the poorest hosting decisions I have ever seen. If I was mafia in this game I would probably just ragequit immediately.


it certainly wasn't unbiased. that's really my only comment on the matter
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 25 2015 16:57 GMT
#4244
On February 26 2015 01:55 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 00:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Oh, and also sentinel confirming BH and Eden as JKs has to be one of the poorest hosting decisions I have ever seen. If I was mafia in this game I would probably just ragequit immediately.


it certainly wasn't unbiased. that's really my only comment on the matter

It is not only not unbiased but absolutely gamebreaking. This is one of the reasons why hosts should never interact with the thread at all.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-25 17:37:01
February 25 2015 17:20 GMT
#4245
I've never played cop.

Slam why would you copcheck me if I already claimed miller?
What were you expecting? or trying to verify?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2015 17:45 GMT
#4246
On February 26 2015 02:20 Half the Sky wrote:
I've never played cop.

Slam why would you copcheck me if I already claimed miller?
What were you expecting? or trying to verify?

To verify if you are the Miller not the SK most likely.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 25 2015 17:56 GMT
#4247
On February 26 2015 02:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 02:20 Half the Sky wrote:
I've never played cop.

Slam why would you copcheck me if I already claimed miller?
What were you expecting? or trying to verify?

To verify if you are the Miller not the SK most likely.

well still dumb. as was checking VA after my flip.
There is gonna be about no chance he is mafia when i am town and i have a town read on him.
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2015 18:40 GMT
#4248
On February 26 2015 01:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 00:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Oh, and also sentinel confirming BH and Eden as JKs has to be one of the poorest hosting decisions I have ever seen. If I was mafia in this game I would probably just ragequit immediately.

Agreed.

Yeah

I will note that the rayn lynch was quite a snafu. Sorry I wasn't with it enough to save you rayn. In a way it's your fault for faking anger as a townie, people can pick up on fake emotions and it made them thenk you're scum. I obviously was trying to point out you could fake emotions as town but I had trolled too much earlier and people weren't listening to me. It's my bad.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 25 2015 19:00 GMT
#4249
ehh.. lol.
table for two on a tv tray
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2015 19:01 GMT
#4250
Honestly if you asked to play before Slam with the Cop claim and blue check prplhz I would of made a Shakespearean soliloquy telling you why I wouldn't play and let you guys finish my work but good thing it wasn't needed.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-25 19:04:17
February 25 2015 19:01 GMT
#4251
seriously blazinghand what the fuck is "faking anger as town"??

also can you explain what is "troll to lose the game as mod-confirmed town"? because that was what you was..
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2015 19:05 GMT
#4252
Hey I made a lot of good calls that game. I made some bad calls to but that's the nature of mafia
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 25 2015 19:08 GMT
#4253
On February 26 2015 04:05 Blazinghand wrote:
Hey I made a lot of good calls that game. I made some bad calls to but that's the nature of mafia

yeah sure. you used your D1 and D2 in calling VA (obvious town) mafia.
Then you made the worst post in the game. Check the obs QT for it.

I don't even give a fuck what you did after that because you, as confirmed town, played horrendously when i was alive.
table for two on a tv tray
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 25 2015 19:08 GMT
#4254
On February 26 2015 04:05 Blazinghand wrote:
Hey I made a lot of good calls that game. I made some bad calls to but that's the nature of mafia

What "good calls" did you have? You didn't make a read beyond VA = mafia for the first 3 days.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 25 2015 19:10 GMT
#4255
the only person in this game i can say gg to is robert. maybe superbia (because he was really spot on and upped his play after D2). also Slam, after N2.
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2015 19:16 GMT
#4256
rayn, robik, we won, no need to get angry jeez
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 25 2015 19:30 GMT
#4257
On February 26 2015 04:16 Blazinghand wrote:
rayn, robik, we won, no need to get angry jeez

i am fucking mad for getting lynched for having almost perfect reads for like sixth time in my life.
and you fuckfaces never learn.
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 25 2015 19:42 GMT
#4258
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2015 20:03 GMT
#4259
On February 26 2015 04:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 04:16 Blazinghand wrote:
rayn, robik, we won, no need to get angry jeez

i am fucking mad for getting lynched for having almost perfect reads for like sixth time in my life.
and you fuckfaces never learn.

dude, like I was not going to lynch you but then you claime cop with a red check on me and I definitely knew that was false. Like, admittedly, as I said in the thread (link), there is no such thing as an anti town VT and we fucked up by lynching you. But... look dude. Imagine you're in a situation where all you have to do is say some magic words and you won't get lynched, like "I like aardvarks". Now, saying that doesn't prove anything, but it makes people think you're town. Why WOULDN'T you say "I like aardvarks" as town? And if you didn't say it, and people lynched you for not saying it, yeah they're stupid to lynch you for that, but aren't you just a little bit stupid for not saying the phrase?

Now replace "I like aardvarks" with "not making a bunch of angry posts"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 25 2015 20:08 GMT
#4260
On February 26 2015 05:03 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 04:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On February 26 2015 04:16 Blazinghand wrote:
rayn, robik, we won, no need to get angry jeez

i am fucking mad for getting lynched for having almost perfect reads for like sixth time in my life.
and you fuckfaces never learn.

dude, like I was not going to lynch you but then you claime cop with a red check on me and I definitely knew that was false. Like, admittedly, as I said in the thread (link), there is no such thing as an anti town VT and we fucked up by lynching you. But... look dude. Imagine you're in a situation where all you have to do is say some magic words and you won't get lynched, like "I like aardvarks". Now, saying that doesn't prove anything, but it makes people think you're town. Why WOULDN'T you say "I like aardvarks" as town? And if you didn't say it, and people lynched you for not saying it, yeah they're stupid to lynch you for that, but aren't you just a little bit stupid for not saying the phrase?

Now replace "I like aardvarks" with "not making a bunch of angry posts"

He claimed a red check on palmar, not you
Prev 1 211 212 213 214 215 219 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 224
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 553
NaDa 50
TT1 13
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 689
Other Games
summit1g10746
WinterStarcraft413
Mew2King98
ViBE86
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1373
BasetradeTV291
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1023
• Lourlo740
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 28m
INu's Battles
8h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 28m
Replay Cast
19h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.