• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:49
CEST 07:49
KST 14:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6909 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 174 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 14:38 GMT
#541
Vivax how do you feel about lynching the first person to defend your stupidity and call you town?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:38 GMT
#542
Fuck I wanna play another game right now. Brb with more analysis in another few hours.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:38 GMT
#543
On January 20 2015 23:38 sicklucker wrote:
Vivax how do you feel about lynching the first person to defend your stupidity and call you town?

you? lol
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 14:40 GMT
#544
Yes this is stupid. I was the one telling marv and vivax not to kill each other and now im dying for it gj town we lost
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:41 GMT
#545
Overreaction much?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:41 GMT
#546
On January 20 2015 23:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:30 Holyflare wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:29 Vivax wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
yeah, Kelsier waded in head on when no-one else did.

The opposite of sidelines really.


Well when two towns are fighting and KElsier is scum all he has to do is support the townie that has an advantage to get cred for him (marv) and discredit the other (me) for a potential mislynch.

Remember PErsonality mafia 2, marv? You and me were fighting and Acrofales and Austin kept attacking me while siding with you. The obvious effect was that you didn't scumread them and instead instantly believed the fake red check from Hiro on me that lost us the game.

Even though I townread Foolishness all game while you were scumreading him and he died the night before we lost the game....


it's quite easy to side with the person telling the truth over someone who is pushing lies and slander though


Listen, the HTS thingy was a mess. when I noticed that marv sheeped you on HTS but wasn't wondering why you scumread him, I didn't further read on. I simply posted my thoughts about what I saw there and made conclusions. Later marv said something like "I misread" to take the wind out of my sails . So far I still don't know why you have assumptions that marv could be scum, or not. How are you reading him now and why? (Oh I townread him now cause we both think the same about SL's weird posts).

Well, then go ahead. Lynch SL. And if he flips town, I'll have your heads on a spike on D2.


Plenty of people have explained this, even marv himself knows? He did nothing for a long time and as the game continued and nothing of value was posted he looked scummy. Then he started posting and I moved him to the undecided pile? I don't know how you are so oblivious to everything everyone is posting and now suddenly you're coherently reading this sl stuff. Also, if you're town reading marv because you agree then why does it matter if it's a mislynch or not??????
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:43 GMT
#547
On January 20 2015 21:29 sicklucker wrote:
I think vivax is bleeding town and playing the same as last game. That doesint mean hes right here tho...


On January 20 2015 23:38 sicklucker wrote:
Vivax how do you feel about lynching the first person to defend your stupidity and call you town?


Ok this is actually a good argument for you being scum, cause right now, assuming marv is town, you knew from the start my arguments were stupid, and that's cause you knew marv was town simply cause you're scum.

Obviously earlier you tried to find reasons to buddy us both up, so you couldn't be as explicit as you just were.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 14:43 GMT
#548
On January 20 2015 21:29 sicklucker wrote:
I think vivax is bleeding town and playing the same as last game. That doesint mean hes right here tho...



On January 20 2015 21:30 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:20 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:19 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:04 marvellosity wrote:
5. Why does Vivax repeatedly push me on my vote on HtS when it was clearly a mistake (as evidenced by my reaction at the time and subsequent explanations). Why does Vivax repeatedly ignore these clarifications? Why does he keep pushing me on this alone?

I have a hard time seeing the mafia motivation to do this.

I explained earlier, he's trying to replicate his retard town meta.

Despite the fact he's not playing this game anything like how he plays town. As I explained already.


I thought that last game when he was pushing confirmed towns for no reason. Hes probably town here too I dont see any good reasons otherwise



QUOTE]On January 20 2015 21:39 sicklucker wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:34 batsnacks wrote:
Does anyone agree with vivax?

Would anyone care if I said I agreed with him and will probably sheep him?


I agree that hes town. I dont think blindly following him is ever a great idea use your own head[/QUOTE]

Like marv I never thought you were mafia. I Just tried to steal palmer strategy from metal and another game of pressuring you day 1 and hope you give up. I want to determine your alignment because thats huge.

On January 20 2015 21:20 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
I think it's fascinating how sicklucker jumps on the marvtrain right at the start.

And yet calls lian "super scummy" for his policy lynch attempt on him.

Interesting.


your not a policy lynch tho. Your a policy pressure. Theres a big difference in my mind.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 14:45 GMT
#549
Vivax your aguments are stupid 80% of the time. I knew marvs vote on hts was a mistake because I read the thread
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:45 GMT
#550
On January 20 2015 23:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:37 Vivax wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:30 Holyflare wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:29 Vivax wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
yeah, Kelsier waded in head on when no-one else did.

The opposite of sidelines really.


Well when two towns are fighting and KElsier is scum all he has to do is support the townie that has an advantage to get cred for him (marv) and discredit the other (me) for a potential mislynch.

Remember PErsonality mafia 2, marv? You and me were fighting and Acrofales and Austin kept attacking me while siding with you. The obvious effect was that you didn't scumread them and instead instantly believed the fake red check from Hiro on me that lost us the game.

Even though I townread Foolishness all game while you were scumreading him and he died the night before we lost the game....


it's quite easy to side with the person telling the truth over someone who is pushing lies and slander though


Listen, the HTS thingy was a mess. when I noticed that marv sheeped you on HTS but wasn't wondering why you scumread him, I didn't further read on. I simply posted my thoughts about what I saw there and made conclusions. Later marv said something like "I misread" to take the wind out of my sails . So far I still don't know why you have assumptions that marv could be scum, or not. How are you reading him now and why? (Oh I townread him now cause we both think the same about SL's weird posts).

Well, then go ahead. Lynch SL. And if he flips town, I'll have your heads on a spike on D2.


Plenty of people have explained this, even marv himself knows? He did nothing for a long time and as the game continued and nothing of value was posted he looked scummy. Then he started posting and I moved him to the undecided pile? I don't know how you are so oblivious to everything everyone is posting and now suddenly you're coherently reading this sl stuff. Also, if you're town reading marv because you agree then why does it matter if it's a mislynch or not??????


Cause I'm a stubborn ox and want e-peen if my theory turns out to be right.
Sadly SL just slipped something scummy so I'm expecting my e-peen to not be prolonged.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:45 GMT
#551
On January 20 2015 23:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:29 sicklucker wrote:
I think vivax is bleeding town and playing the same as last game. That doesint mean hes right here tho...


Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:38 sicklucker wrote:
Vivax how do you feel about lynching the first person to defend your stupidity and call you town?


Ok this is actually a good argument for you being scum, cause right now, assuming marv is town, you knew from the start my arguments were stupid, and that's cause you knew marv was town simply cause you're scum.

Obviously earlier you tried to find reasons to buddy us both up, so you couldn't be as explicit as you just were.


If you just admitted that you didn't read the thread properly and misread the whole marv thing then why is calling your arguments stupid mafia indicative when everyone else was thinking the same thing?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 14:47 GMT
#552
I dont think having reading comprehension skills is a slip...
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:47 GMT
#553
Sicklucker since I just saw that batsnacks post in there, would you care giving me your read on him? He obviously didn't think my theory was stupid as it sounded to you.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:47 GMT
#554
sl you've completely sidestepped about 3 things i've talked about by the way... AGAIN
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:48 GMT
#555
On January 20 2015 23:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:36 sicklucker wrote:
Well if you guys sheep these two guys really bad read on me towns gonna be doomed because im flipping town...


I don't really know who you are scum reading other than lian for doing an uncharacteristic push on you which I just proved wasn't actually uncharacteristic.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:48 sicklucker wrote:
Ya bats is the only one who looked scummy here. Vivax always makes up reasons to scum read people nothing new here


what happened to scum reading bats too?

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 14:48 GMT
#556
On January 20 2015 23:47 Holyflare wrote:
sl you've completely sidestepped about 3 things i've talked about by the way... AGAIN


what? No I didnt explain
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:49 GMT
#557
Listen, I'm taking a break. I'll sheep marv or HF at EoD, depending whether they agree on the same lynch or not. Then after we saw the flip I'll wreck the scum.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:50 GMT
#558
You complain about lian but didn't bring him up with kelsier. Later when you returned you talked about him and I disproved your posts saying that said this was uncharacteristic from new years eve end game, when it wasn't. You then proceeded to say bats was scummy from the vivax/marv interaction but have "given him a free pass" by not talking about him like you complained people were doing with lian.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:50 GMT
#559
Say about me what you want but you can't deny I'm a great information generator.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:51 GMT
#560
On January 20 2015 23:47 Vivax wrote:
Sicklucker since I just saw that batsnacks post in there, would you care giving me your read on him? He obviously didn't think my theory was stupid as it sounded to you.

Vivax, you're failing to read the thread.

bats already said he was playing devil's advocate at that stage.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1988
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 89
Yoon 62
Hm[arnc] 50
Bale 29
Noble 28
ZergMaN 15
yabsab 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1126
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor674
Other Games
summit1g8324
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft276
Mew2King151
ViBE55
ArmadaUGS41
trigger7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2316
League of Legends
• Lourlo1151
• Rush1112
• Stunt425
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 11m
OSC
16h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.