• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:33
CEST 08:33
KST 15:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 174 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 15:11 GMT
#581
1. Holyflare Alignment Cop Shot Night 1
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 15:12 GMT
#582
On January 21 2015 00:10 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 00:07 Holyflare wrote:
Holyflare - No strong read. Could be either Ive seen him push stupid mislynches as town before

when????


vote this guy right now, we've played like 3 games together and most of them I was mafia and the one game I was town he was mafia and shot me n1 for being so right and getting all of the mafia team.


What. Didnt you shoot hopeless and mislynch rofl. I remember asking my scum buddys not to kill you because you were so wrong that game but they wanted to out of fear.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 15:12 GMT
#583
On January 21 2015 00:12 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 00:10 Holyflare wrote:
On January 21 2015 00:07 Holyflare wrote:
Holyflare - No strong read. Could be either Ive seen him push stupid mislynches as town before

when????


vote this guy right now, we've played like 3 games together and most of them I was mafia and the one game I was town he was mafia and shot me n1 for being so right and getting all of the mafia team.


What. Didnt you shoot hopeless and mislynch rofl. I remember asking my scum buddys not to kill you because you were so wrong that game but they wanted to out of fear.


On December 06 2014 06:03 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2014 02:17 Holyflare wrote:
my list was all mafia no idea what you're talking about!


I just said we killed you for a reason (because you were good) not sure how you missed that.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 15:13 GMT
#584
On January 20 2015 23:59 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:58 marvellosity wrote:
You study psychology?

That's hilarious.


Sadly not very applicable to thread mafia.


Except maybe Ash's experiment (if a majoirity says something obviously incorrect, the minority will accept it even though they initially disagree)

Or the majority vs minority effects (minority more likely to change opinion if they never deviate from it)

Plus some other stuff from social psych I still have to learn
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 15:13 GMT
#585
Well all I remember is you hopeless and ve going at each others throats for 50 pages while I pretended to be afk. Maybe I got you and hopeless mixed up.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 15:15 GMT
#586
SL when did you decide that vivax was town? what made you believe that?
Zerg for Life
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 15:15 GMT
#587
Ok so your right. You were the better of those 3 vets that embloded town. Now lynch me for having a bad memory rofl
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 15:16 GMT
#588
On January 21 2015 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so your right. You were the better of those 3 vets that embloded town. Now lynch me for having a bad memory rofl


and how does that change your read?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 15:16 GMT
#589
If marv is town and he's pushing you and you said he was town that we should never lynch why am I not town for pushing marv's target before marv even said it?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 15:17 GMT
#590
On January 21 2015 00:15 KelsierSC wrote:
SL when did you decide that vivax was town? what made you believe that?


The whole pushing marv for the hts vote. He was playing too dumb to be scum again. Also trying to figure out his partners already. Hes got his tinfoil hat on ready to go.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 15:18 GMT
#591
On January 21 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
If marv is town and he's pushing you and you said he was town that we should never lynch why am I not town for pushing marv's target before marv even said it?


Well its not marvs target then. Its yours. I dont know your motive your the best scum player here
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 20 2015 15:18 GMT
#592
On January 20 2015 23:55 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
So much misreading.

I've literally never seen Vivax like this.
What gives?


Make a case on me being scum or fuck off.
Also nice that you're dodging the SL issues to focus on me not reading things.

Oh its not a good or bad thing.

Its just real weird.

How am I dodging the SL thing when ive said all I wanted to say about SL at this point of time.
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 15:18 GMT
#593
you know it's funny but you STILL sidestepped the point about lian that i've been trying to get you to talk about for an hour+
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 15:20 GMT
#594
On January 21 2015 00:18 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
If marv is town and he's pushing you and you said he was town that we should never lynch why am I not town for pushing marv's target before marv even said it?


Well its not marvs target then. Its yours. I dont know your motive your the best scum player here

Statistically quite untrue.

Although I'd be inclined to agree nonetheless.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 15:20 GMT
#595
On January 21 2015 00:18 Holyflare wrote:
you know it's funny but you STILL sidestepped the point about lian that i've been trying to get you to talk about for an hour+


Im not sure what that is. Were doing qeustion time go ahead
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 15:21 GMT
#596
On January 20 2015 23:50 Holyflare wrote:
You complain about lian but didn't bring him up with kelsier. Later when you returned you talked about him and I disproved your posts saying that said this was uncharacteristic from new years eve end game, when it wasn't. You haven't even talked about this at all

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 15:22 GMT
#597
i forgot geript/slam were in this game even though there was an announcement that they replaced
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 15:26 GMT
#598
On January 21 2015 00:21 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:50 Holyflare wrote:
You complain about lian but didn't bring him up with kelsier. Later when you returned you talked about him and I disproved your posts saying that said this was uncharacteristic from new years eve end game, when it wasn't. You haven't even talked about this at all



I was playing dota with a friend. I have since answered every qeustion ksc has asked me in timely fashion im sure he will vouche for me.

I just thought it was super weird that he puts all the blame for that game on me now. Why not after the game was over when we were all talking about it? I see that as scum motivation to bring it up now. Him going afk and being a bad town is something he would do I agree I sapose that was a really bad point I made . Im just really pissed at him. I even openly spite voted him for being afk at lylo.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 15:27 GMT
#599
holy shit this is what i'm talking about, I even quoted the post where he did bring it up end game!?!?!?!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 15:27 GMT
#600
On January 20 2015 23:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:25 sicklucker wrote:
Read post game of new years eve mafia. Does that sound like someone he wants to policy lynch ?

Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 00:41 liancourt wrote:
On January 18 2015 23:53 sicklucker wrote:
On January 18 2015 11:58 liancourt wrote:
i played my worst game of mafia.

i should really try and convince ppl next time...maybe not


I pretty much just got mad at you for not helping me two games inarow and bet you for no reason -_-


I'm not a good mafia player by all means, someone said there are 3 elements to being a good mafia player.

1. Having good reads.
2. Convincing others.
3. Surviving lynches.

I'm not very good at #2 and when I do try to convince others I die really early which is prolly why i dont try lol

After watching you play for 3 games...carol, imperial, this game...as town you played...chaotic. You are more suited to play as mafia than town. Your actions confuse town rather than help town read scum. I could understand why mafia shot a bulletless vig than a tracker. The thing that I really didnt understand was that you townread me and you even tracked me, but somehow ended up voting me at the end. I knew mderg was town by the way he was posting on the last day so I wasn't going to switch votes to save myself and I was 100% sure of eden being mafia. When I'm 100% sure of something i dont try to convince others just look at how i played in carol i was so sure of hf that I afked most of the time until he was finally lynched. My advice to you as a fellow player is to think about those 3 things and make your play less chaotic. And I guess i should try and convince others more of my reads...maybe not...depends.


yes

Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1753
ggaemo 534
910 510
Yoon 260
Mong 109
Shuttle 100
Dewaltoss 93
actioN 66
Hm[arnc] 40
soO 34
[ Show more ]
Bale 27
yabsab 23
Noble 20
ZergMaN 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1097
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor756
Other Games
summit1g8844
C9.Mang0312
Happy221
PiGStarcraft163
Mew2King123
ceh9115
ArmadaUGS43
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2345
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1088
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 27m
OSC
15h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.