• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:30
CEST 11:30
KST 18:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9559 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 174 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 20 2015 15:56 GMT
#621
lol you aren't accosting me

Marv is more than likely town, I spoke earlier that his tone is way different than when he is mafia it doesn't really sound dejected and he seems to be enjoying himself while hes playing. His push seems sincere and even his tiff with Vivax looks ok. I wouldn't lynch him today at all
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 20 2015 15:58 GMT
#622
From 16 to 32! How classic XD

Hey so that guy I resent his remark very strongly. I will prove how fool he is.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 15:59 GMT
#623
Finally , what do you think about vivax?

I know you said SL was scummy.
Zerg for Life
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 20 2015 15:59 GMT
#624
On January 20 2015 11:34 liancourt wrote:
I admire how players make something out of nothing

With that said i m up for a geript lynch. My gut says he rolled mafia and is replacing out

This

I resent this

Now, I read further.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 16:00 GMT
#625
specifically I guess on vivax's push on marv but now town reading him
Zerg for Life
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 20 2015 16:00 GMT
#626
But that wasn't me, though I largely agreed with Geript at the time which is convenient.

But now I am behind a bit so wait a little, I will brb
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 16:00 GMT
#627
On January 21 2015 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
ok sl, i'm gonna stop asking you questions and I want you to pick out a person (not lian) that you want to lynch and I want you to convince me to lynch them over you. I hope it's convincing.

Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2015 16:01 GMT
#628
Vote Count
sicklucker (4): liancourt, Holyflare, marvellosity, batsnacks
Marvellosity (2): Vivax, Wile E. Coyote, sicklucker
Oatsmaster (2): Holyflare, Damdred, Half the Sky
KelsierSC (0): batsnacks
Vivax (0): marvellosity
Half the Sky (0): marvellosity

Not voted (4): Alakaslam, VayneAuthority, Oatsmaster, KelsierSC
Currently, sicklucker is being pulled into the void.
The Void's pull is growing stronger. remains.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 20 2015 16:04 GMT
#629
On January 21 2015 00:59 KelsierSC wrote:
Finally , what do you think about vivax?

I know you said SL was scummy.


Vivax is sorta a hard read right here, I do not think that I would lynch him today. He looked bad during the fight with Marv I think just for ignoring things that were important and his analysis was way to early. And pulled way to much pre-flip associative reads for my taste. It looks like crazy town vivax and his fight reminds me of his fight with Koshi in one of the titanic games. Need a bit more time to get a hard read but nullish town.

And yea sl is scummy
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 20 2015 16:05 GMT
#630
On January 20 2015 20:16 marvellosity wrote:
lol. Vivax, I will lynch you if you carry on like this.

I rescinded my vote *immediately* because I totally misread. The thread and my filter isn't long enough to miss that, and you even asked me about it last page.

What gives, scumski?

And I would go right along with it.

Dude, I wanted to comment on that BUTTHIJOLE so badly!

You fools are up in here so hurt of the anus about Marv that you lit want to give scum opportunity to hide, regardless of Marc's actual alignment!

It's ridiculous
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 16:06 GMT
#631
On January 20 2015 06:14 Half the Sky wrote:
Greetings everyone!

Reading through, I've not played a game with Marv so I'm not familiar as to how he plays as scum. I find it interesting though that when the pressure votes are on, he posts a few things on Artanis' story. (Why?)

HF, on VA, I agree with you as to why he is looking bad. However, last game with Vayne, I voted him for being completely useless not helping us solve the game and Batsnacks told me that his D1 meta is basically dicking around and not caring. He was lynched and flipped town.


This is a semi lie. She voted va to save herself im pretty sure. She was checked out of this game focusing on here other game where she was mafia and I was her coach.

So hts mafia game is pretty passive and trying to be a peacemaker more then a town should.

Heres her defending like 5 people in her 1 page filter I already posted one above heres some more.

On January 20 2015 06:34 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 06:23 KelsierSC wrote:
I don't think it looks bad

He needed to sleep right,


You could say the same thing on Lian, who also needed to sleep. AFAIK, they are both in Asia time zones. Lian posted ~2h before the game started, but the difference is that Oats actually commented on something relevant in the game and didn't give an explanation. He didn't have to write a novel, just a sentence would have done.

Which also begs the question why Vivax wanted to vote Lian.


Giving lian and oats excuses.

On January 20 2015 06:39 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 06:22 sicklucker wrote:
Hts its so no secret that marv doesint want to play scum. His last 3 games all mafia. In the first two he gave up on day 1. His most recent one being a 600 page marathon. After that game is over theres no way hes gonna try if he rolled mafia again. So thats why we all vote marv and see what happens.


IMO, this is speculative. I think a judgment is better made on him closer to the end of D1. A Marv vote closer to the end would make sense if the posts on Artanis' story were the only ones he'd done, end of.


Defending my pressure on marv

On January 20 2015 08:45 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 08:37 liancourt wrote:
Did sl even post?


Lian, are you not reading? He started posting on page 5 and through page 8.


Defending me after lian said I havent posted although for a good reason But still a town should want to see pressure.

On January 20 2015 22:26 Half the Sky wrote:
Went through Vivax's case, and several of the points are weak.

I don't understand the Lian townread and HF scumread, I don't understand what behaviours make HF scum from what I've seen so far. Lian jumped from scumreading SL without an explanation and then a gut read on Geript (now Slam) because he was replacing out.

HF wasn't ignoring Marv. I think this appears taken out of context. Even HF said "undecided as of yet."

Too many associative reads this early, just isn't good.


Defending hf

UOTE]On January 20 2015 23:28 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:17 marvellosity wrote:
it's ok, Oats, 2 players who are far stronger than you agree on a read.

so bm.

im not convinced on HF, all his posts so far have not been really thought out.
Like he comes in and comments on the latest thing.


You sure about this, Oats? What did you think about his push on Wile? [/QUOTE]

Defending Hf again


Its not that her defense points are not good. Its just thats what she does as mafia. Shes also scum reading and pushing vivax as the other half of her filter. Whos like definitely town.

Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 20 2015 16:11 GMT
#632
Damdred, that's why I've been scumreading SL as well, he hadn't been looking for scum from the off.
Catching up, sidestepping HF when he did has made him look even worse.

Oats on the other hand has since picked it up though and same with Marv.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 16:11 GMT
#633
so dam, your main reasons for scum reading SL would be the "anger at lian" thing?

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 16:12 GMT
#634
On January 21 2015 01:11 Half the Sky wrote:
Damdred, that's why I've been scumreading SL as well, he hadn't been looking for scum from the off.
Catching up, sidestepping HF when he did has made him look even worse.

Oats on the other hand has since picked it up though and same with Marv.


which points did he sidestep hf on

1 minute go
Zerg for Life
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 16:13 GMT
#635
You guys scum read me everygame tho especially you dandred. Dandred name one game where you didnt scum read me. You cant.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 16:14 GMT
#636
On January 21 2015 01:13 sicklucker wrote:
You guys scum read me everygame tho especially you dandred. Dandred name one game where you didnt scum read me. You cant.


that isn't a good argument
Zerg for Life
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 16:16 GMT
#637
The fact dandred has never correctly read me early in a game(like 5 games)? Its pretty important to a town not getting mislynched
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 20 2015 16:16 GMT
#638
SL, you're taking my play out of context. In NYE party mafia, I initially voted VA based on him being useless.

When you tunnelled me, and people started placing their votes, I specifically called out on the fact that later on I would be forced to keep my vote on VA to save myself.

Your points on me are all taking what I am doing out of context. I wasn't giving Oats ANY excuse, at that time, agreeing with HF on why he deserved my vote. For Lian, I was pointing out a potential double standard in Kels' thinking since those two are the same timezone.

And I wasn't defending your pressure at all. Lian didn't think you posted at all, that is not the same as defending what you did, only that it existed.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 20 2015 16:17 GMT
#639
SL, last point, Oats made the claim that HF was just commenting, but his push on Wile appeared well thought out, which is why I'd asked him on it.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 16:18 GMT
#640
yes, I'm not really convinced at all. Not saying hts couldn't be mafia but she doesn't look like it from what you've provided because those points seem analytical and information gathery rather than defences like you imply they are
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2276
Bisu 470
Hyuk 422
Killer 105
Dewaltoss 94
Larva 91
Leta 80
Sexy 78
EffOrt 76
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
ZerO 62
Light 49
ToSsGirL 47
soO 41
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 20
NaDa 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Shinee 13
JulyZerg 10
Rush 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 135
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1111
byalli779
kRYSTAL_31
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1056
crisheroes554
Other Games
gofns30060
singsing1473
olofmeister999
ceh9659
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2389
League of Legends
• Stunt404
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 30m
OSC
12h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.