• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:02
CEST 23:02
KST 06:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5320 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 174

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 172 173 174
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 03 2015 00:54 GMT
#3461
yeh I think d4 was like the day I really needed to re evaluate things and try and figure things out but I was just tired and didn't bother and got NK'd

ah well
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 03 2015 00:55 GMT
#3462
I think if you had a couple of more people to bounce things off of that were trying it would of been different.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 03 2015 00:55 GMT
#3463
Shame on the people attacking my perfectly valid towncase on batsnacks btw. That was really blowing my mind.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 03 2015 00:56 GMT
#3464
I wish there were more syllogisms.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 03 2015 00:57 GMT
#3465
On February 03 2015 09:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 09:46 sicklucker wrote:
im not. Why show all your ability's when you dont have to? Its stupid. If I went all out people will correctly read me in the futute

Because you have an obligation to try your hardest to win the game. Not getting lynched is only part of it, both town and mafia have agendas that reach further than that.


If I ever thought we were in any danger of losing I would have stepped it up
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 03 2015 00:57 GMT
#3466
On February 03 2015 09:57 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 09:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 03 2015 09:46 sicklucker wrote:
im not. Why show all your ability's when you dont have to? Its stupid. If I went all out people will correctly read me in the futute

Because you have an obligation to try your hardest to win the game. Not getting lynched is only part of it, both town and mafia have agendas that reach further than that.


If I ever thought we were in any danger of losing I would have stepped it up

I mean in future games dummy.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 03 2015 00:59 GMT
#3467
yeh I don't know the atmosphere was a little different but I think a lot of people had stuff going on IRL and it was just a weird game.

Zerg for Life
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 03 2015 05:46 GMT
#3468
When ppl dinnae hear me I dinnae hear them is simple

I bitter no longer than a couple days
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 03 2015 05:53 GMT
#3469
nothing but towns fault for afking tbh, nothing more, nothing less
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 03 2015 06:47 GMT
#3470
On February 03 2015 14:53 Holyflare wrote:
nothing but towns fault for afking tbh, nothing more, nothing less

Is true I was absent really long. Life happens
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 03 2015 06:51 GMT
#3471
On February 03 2015 09:43 sicklucker wrote:
My mafia goal. Get confirmed town then afk so I can do the minimum so I can win future scum games

This is exactly why you are wifom though dude.

Take it from one who KNOWS, prioritizing scum victory is the wrong way to attain it. And you clearly do, as I once did.

All it gets you is what it got me: you become more and more people's instant Plynch. I am among the first to do this but I will also probably be quickest to recognize when to move on

Some people, like VA, you burn them like this they will despise you the rest of your career.

I scumread you most of this game remember. If I wasn't afk...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
February 03 2015 09:01 GMT
#3472
Day 1 was towns finest day. I didnt read after that.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 23 2015 19:14 GMT
#3473
I could probably figure things out if I read the thread, but anyone remember the roles for this one too?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 23 2015 19:28 GMT
#3474
me jat hts scum.

Town qt dudes koshi and vat
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 23 2015 19:49 GMT
#3475
Thanks!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 172 173 174
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 193
JuggernautJason107
Nina 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 599
White-Ra 205
firebathero 81
910 41
NaDa 23
Counter-Strike
Fnx 795
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0175
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby10347
Liquid`Hasu1712
crisheroes1637
Trikslyr75
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi5890
Beastyqt784
shahzam466
B2W.Neo256
Pyrionflax166
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS106
ToD104
ZombieGrub91
IndyStarCraft 69
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream363
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Eskiya23 21
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• TFBlade954
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur352
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 58m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.