• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:51
CEST 18:51
KST 01:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7144 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 172

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 23:45 GMT
#3421
On February 03 2015 08:42 marvellosity wrote:
sl did do very well to not get auto-lynched when me and hf were on him day 1.


You dont even know. This was a game of pure sheepers look at the hts wagon. My only hope was to get you two off me then the rest would follow
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:51 GMT
#3422
Ah well. Now sl I have a large town game and a large scum game to study.

Il get you next time
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:54 GMT
#3423
Btw if anyone has useful advice I'd like to get it.

Zerg for Life
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 02 2015 23:55 GMT
#3424
On February 03 2015 08:54 KelsierSC wrote:
Btw if anyone has useful advice I'd like to get it.



Don't get bent out of shape about a game where 4 of your team mates effectively suicided.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:55 GMT
#3425
Lol
Zerg for Life
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 23:56 GMT
#3426
On February 03 2015 08:44 KelsierSC wrote:
Yeh unfortunately hts played scummy too and split the vote


At least I did something right this game.

*shrug*
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:58 GMT
#3427
On February 03 2015 08:56 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:44 KelsierSC wrote:
Yeh unfortunately hts played scummy too and split the vote


At least I did something right this game.

*shrug*


Yeh part of the reason I townread SL was because you jumped on his wagon so that was nice from you.
Zerg for Life
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 03 2015 00:09 GMT
#3428
One thing to take away from this game is that going for the ballsy nightkills can win you games.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 03 2015 00:22 GMT
#3429
JAT you were extremely angry this game whenever someone called you mafia, like to the extreme past what you normally would do as town. I think it was really annoying and it made you mafia to me but nobody trusted me lol, kel tunneled me into the ground for bad reasons and it is what it is.

On February 03 2015 08:27 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:10 Damdred wrote:
I've come to the conclusion SL is really really obvious mafia and just hopes town tears itself a part before it comes to him XD. Either way mafia played relatively well throughout the game, JAT was pretty obvious mafia just because how BM and how horrible he was to talk with at times


If you really think this im glad. I won without any effort Im gonna go nuts on you in the future!


JAT legit carried you from d2 to end game, he pushed all of the lynches through or showed enough wariness on town lynches to get some cred from it. You played a decent scum game but it wasn't earth shattering *shrug*

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 03 2015 00:23 GMT
#3430
Also this was an extremely toxic game for some reason and I just don't get why it is really weird.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 03 2015 00:26 GMT
#3431
Damdred how I react to people scumreading me depends on the way they do it/the reasons they give/who does it and my mood. I don't know if you can read me this way but you can try I guess.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 03 2015 00:27 GMT
#3432
On February 03 2015 09:09 justanothertownie wrote:
One thing to take away from this game is that going for the ballsy nightkills can win you games.

I don't think killing HF, then Koshi, then a confirmed blue in vayne were particularly ballsy.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 03 2015 00:28 GMT
#3433
On February 03 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 09:09 justanothertownie wrote:
One thing to take away from this game is that going for the ballsy nightkills can win you games.

I don't think killing HF, then Koshi, then a confirmed blue in vayne were particularly ballsy.

Yes, it was. If there was a medic in the game we could have lost on the spot.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 03 2015 00:29 GMT
#3434
Like you pussies didn't dare to shoot me night1 in Imperial for this reason.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 03 2015 00:30 GMT
#3435
On February 03 2015 09:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Damdred how I react to people scumreading me depends on the way they do it/the reasons they give/who does it and my mood. I don't know if you can read me this way but you can try I guess.


Nah I don't think it would overall justify a scum read on you, but it is the way that you pushed against a shenanigans lynch that hf brought up I know I harped on it a bit and rescinded. It was just weird especially later knowing who you were that you don't mind shenanigans and don't super oppose it like you were doing there and picking a bit of a fight in my eyes.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 03 2015 00:31 GMT
#3436
Yea we just framed a miller instead lol
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 03 2015 00:33 GMT
#3437
On February 03 2015 09:30 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 09:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Damdred how I react to people scumreading me depends on the way they do it/the reasons they give/who does it and my mood. I don't know if you can read me this way but you can try I guess.


Nah I don't think it would overall justify a scum read on you, but it is the way that you pushed against a shenanigans lynch that hf brought up I know I harped on it a bit and rescinded. It was just weird especially later knowing who you were that you don't mind shenanigans and don't super oppose it like you were doing there and picking a bit of a fight in my eyes.


Yes, the way I went about the day1 lynch is the reason why everyone should have scumread me. The problem was that I knew I should bus HTS but couldn't get myself to do it. But I also couldn't openly defend her since she was a scumread of mine all day. I completely fucked that eod up.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 03 2015 00:34 GMT
#3438
The thing was though that only like two people scum read you at all for it and the two people who did didn't have much thread pull at the time and nobody listened anyway lol.

It was a really good game by you JAT
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 03 2015 00:34 GMT
#3439
On February 03 2015 09:28 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 09:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 03 2015 09:09 justanothertownie wrote:
One thing to take away from this game is that going for the ballsy nightkills can win you games.

I don't think killing HF, then Koshi, then a confirmed blue in vayne were particularly ballsy.

Yes, it was. If there was a medic in the game we could have lost on the spot.

Oh right, I forgot the fact that you guys obviously don't know the setup, heh.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 03 2015 00:39 GMT
#3440
On February 03 2015 09:34 Damdred wrote:
The thing was though that only like two people scum read you at all for it and the two people who did didn't have much thread pull at the time and nobody listened anyway lol.

It was a really good game by you JAT

Thanks, but I somewhat disagree. I think this was clearly my worst scumgame so far. Town just played really badly and made it easy for me.
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM647
TaKeTV 179
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 647
TKL 225
ProTech138
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
UpATreeSC 71
Rex 45
Codebar 44
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1016
EffOrt 613
Mini 539
ggaemo 206
firebathero 183
Dewaltoss 114
Rush 76
Barracks 69
910 65
Zeus 52
[ Show more ]
Shine 48
Hyun 46
Killer 37
Shinee 35
Bale 28
soO 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 18
Trap 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva4333
Dendi1688
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1003
Liquid`Hasu423
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2289
singsing1939
B2W.Neo505
Beastyqt381
ceh9343
Sick185
ArmadaUGS126
C9.Mang062
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream529
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile124
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2917
• TFBlade826
Other Games
• WagamamaTV277
• Shiphtur9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.