• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:07
CEST 22:07
KST 05:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6539 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 171

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 174 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 23:30 GMT
#3401
Koshi please stop beating a dead horse. They're probably already feeling shitty enough about the game.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2015 23:31 GMT
#3402
On February 03 2015 08:29 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:27 Koshi wrote:
gg

dnu how JAT wasn't lynched. Easiest lynch in your life. After that Alakaslam was cleared for spoiling Wile was JAT.

Sickluster wanting to lynch HTS screwed me over big time. But I might have turned that read around after I lynched Wile and Vivax/bats.



Also. Why you fuckers lynched Damdred after I told you he was town the entire game is beyond me. Or why you lynch Oats right after HTS who clearly cleared Oats.

Really terrible by the town in the game and not Oats his fault. Learn to fucking open a filter and read it.


Yeh you're the greatest player ever , gz

It's not that I am the greatest player.

It is that you were obviously worse this game.

If you can't handle to read that truth. Don't read postgame.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 23:31 GMT
#3403
I think jat was obvious mafia because when I was "confirmed town" he refused to reevaluate and tunneled me anyway. He did not try to figure out the game at all
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2015 23:31 GMT
#3404
On February 03 2015 08:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Koshi please stop beating a dead horse. They're probably already feeling shitty enough about the game.

w.e

Really great game after N2 gys.

top mafia plays.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2015 23:31 GMT
#3405
Koshi out.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 23:32 GMT
#3406
On February 03 2015 08:27 Koshi wrote:
gg

dnu how JAT wasn't lynched. Easiest lynch in your life. After that Alakaslam was cleared for spoiling Wile was JAT.

Sickluster wanting to lynch HTS screwed me over big time. But I might have turned that read around after I lynched Wile and Vivax/bats.



Also. Why you fuckers lynched Damdred after I told you he was town the entire game is beyond me. Or why you lynch Oats right after HTS who clearly cleared Oats.

Really terrible by the town in the game and not Oats his fault. Learn to fucking open a filter and read it.


Oats played agsint his wincon and im deserves a ban. He cleary stopped enjogying teh game.

I've had wanted Wile lynched all game long until I saw Otas throwing and that Alakaslam scumslip which I still can't comprehend cause he should havred his role PM and seen his name.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 23:32 GMT
#3407
Like when you push a person whos everyone knows is never getting lynched on that day and no one else. I think you should get pinged out more
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 02 2015 23:33 GMT
#3408
On February 03 2015 08:16 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 03 2015 08:05 KelsierSC wrote:
Lol yeh I remember town cleared you d1 , I cant remember why

I have no fucking idea why. He was so unbelievable obvious it hurt.

The one day I did try I had koshi/marv/hf around my finger

[image loading]
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:33 GMT
#3409
On February 03 2015 08:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:29 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 03 2015 08:27 Koshi wrote:
gg

dnu how JAT wasn't lynched. Easiest lynch in your life. After that Alakaslam was cleared for spoiling Wile was JAT.

Sickluster wanting to lynch HTS screwed me over big time. But I might have turned that read around after I lynched Wile and Vivax/bats.



Also. Why you fuckers lynched Damdred after I told you he was town the entire game is beyond me. Or why you lynch Oats right after HTS who clearly cleared Oats.

Really terrible by the town in the game and not Oats his fault. Learn to fucking open a filter and read it.


Yeh you're the greatest player ever , gz

It's not that I am the greatest player.

It is that you were obviously worse this game.

If you can't handle to read that truth. Don't read postgame.


Calling us fuckers because we didn't townread oats?

Great truths
Zerg for Life
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 23:33 GMT
#3410
On February 03 2015 08:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Koshi please stop beating a dead horse. They're probably already feeling shitty enough about the game.

w.e

Really great game after N2 gys.

top mafia plays.

I'm not saying lie to them, but what's the point of telling them they played terrible when none of them are claiming they played well, in fact rather the opposite?

You can tell them what they did wrong without calling them terrible in every line.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 23:34 GMT
#3411
On February 03 2015 08:31 sicklucker wrote:
I think jat was obvious mafia because when I was "confirmed town" he refused to reevaluate and tunneled me anyway. He did not try to figure out the game at all

lol, you weren't confirmed town at all. You were scumming out in the open and I have no clue why those idiots townread you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 23:35 GMT
#3412
Koshi for me being the most obvious lynch ever you surely doubted this a lot in the obs qt
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 23:39 GMT
#3413
I was everyones top 2 towns and all you did was bus me your literraly the only one who thought I was mafia at that time of the game and you raged when I couldn't say you were town because your tunnel made no sense from my town pov. I only became obvious mafia when you made this game unenjoyably for me after you threatened to out my alignment if you were voted out.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:40 GMT
#3414
Horribly toxic postgame

People calling you a moron because you didn't get the entire scum team and "x was so obvious". Ridiculous

Zerg for Life
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 23:40 GMT
#3415
On February 03 2015 08:39 sicklucker wrote:
I was everyones top 2 towns and all you did was bus me your literraly the only one who thought I was mafia at that time of the game and you raged when I couldn't say you were town because your tunnel made no sense from my town pov. I only became obvious mafia when you made this game unenjoyably for me after you threatened to out my alignment if you were voted out.

no you weren't

i only unvoted you to give my replacement a clean slate to work from
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 23:41 GMT
#3416
On February 03 2015 08:39 sicklucker wrote:
I was everyones top 2 towns and all you did was bus me your literraly the only one who thought I was mafia at that time of the game and you raged when I couldn't say you were town because your tunnel made no sense from my town pov. I only became obvious mafia when you made this game unenjoyably for me after you threatened to out my alignment if you were voted out.

I raged when you tried to get me lynched after we just lost our other teammate for no fucking reason, yes. Look at this game and tell me that I wasn't absolutely right when I said those guys would not lynch me.
Whatever I will not discuss this game with you anymore. You can believe you were the towniest guy ever for all I care.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 23:42 GMT
#3417
You literally said you were not sure about me I got a marv/hf lynch off me dont even try to take that away from me. Im also not talking about day 1. Im talking about after hts flipped
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 23:42 GMT
#3418
sl did do very well to not get auto-lynched when me and hf were on him day 1.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 23:43 GMT
#3419
Anyway thanks to Artanis and the greta flavour.

Fuck marv cause he's a cocky bastard but it was HF who did go'd work. ANd I get shat on for sheeping him and then being ill and having problems at home for two days.

KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:44 GMT
#3420
Yeh unfortunately hts played scummy too and split the vote
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 988
TKL 286
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 159
ZombieGrub109
BRAT_OK 89
JuggernautJason57
Nathanias 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 576
White-Ra 161
firebathero 81
910 45
Killer 27
Trap 22
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0182
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby10341
crisheroes1814
Liquid`Hasu1702
Trikslyr75
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi6011
summit1g5401
Beastyqt813
shahzam450
B2W.Neo323
KnowMe132
ArmadaUGS124
Pyrionflax84
UpATreeSC60
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream404
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 188
• Reevou 2
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV211
League of Legends
• TFBlade918
Other Games
• imaqtpie664
• Shiphtur313
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 53m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.