• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:37
CEST 20:37
KST 03:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8905 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 170

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 174 Next
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 02 2015 23:21 GMT
#3381
On February 03 2015 08:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:01 Vivax wrote:
Wp wile.
Not so well played Alakaslam and bats.

SL is plynch from here forward until he improves. Sorry.


Hi slam
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 02 2015 23:21 GMT
#3382
On February 03 2015 08:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 03 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I made two mistakes this game.
One mistake was putting (unconfirmed mason) in Koshi's PM. I did this out of instinct since Marv had already asked if he was confirmed, so I figured I should make it more explicit. That was a very poor decision.

Other mistake was posting a fake "scum qt" in the daypost. It was funny, but it could've impacted the game as people could've been read differently depending on their reaction on it.


I never understood this, can you elaborate? did koshi and me get different PMs? I don't understnad why he couldnt figure out that I was confirmed town by my reaction. the mason was useless as a result

You got the exact same pm other than that Koshi had (unconfirmed mason) at the bottom of it. Marv had the exact same PM as you without it, but questioned it himself.


I figured it had to be different due to how he reacted, Mine said nowhere that my partner could be mafia so i assumed we were confirmed town and that should have made him instantly townread me
I come in for the scraps
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 23:21 GMT
#3383
On February 03 2015 08:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:01 Vivax wrote:
Wp wile.
Not so well played Alakaslam and bats.

SL is plynch from here forward until he improves. Sorry.


you know I was mafia right?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 23:22 GMT
#3384
On February 03 2015 08:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 03 2015 08:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 03 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I made two mistakes this game.
One mistake was putting (unconfirmed mason) in Koshi's PM. I did this out of instinct since Marv had already asked if he was confirmed, so I figured I should make it more explicit. That was a very poor decision.

Other mistake was posting a fake "scum qt" in the daypost. It was funny, but it could've impacted the game as people could've been read differently depending on their reaction on it.


I never understood this, can you elaborate? did koshi and me get different PMs? I don't understnad why he couldnt figure out that I was confirmed town by my reaction. the mason was useless as a result

You got the exact same pm other than that Koshi had (unconfirmed mason) at the bottom of it. Marv had the exact same PM as you without it, but questioned it himself.


I figured it had to be different due to how he reacted, Mine said nowhere that my partner could be mafia so i assumed we were confirmed town and that should have made him instantly townread me

I don't entirely agree since Marv questioned it too, but it was undoubtably a mistake on my part.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 23:22 GMT
#3385
I agree im a great strategic lynch because im pretty good at mafia but not great as town. But ill never say this again ever
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 23:23 GMT
#3386
It's in your post history now and I'll know where to find it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 23:25 GMT
#3387
On February 03 2015 08:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
It's in your post history now and I'll know where to find it.

Don't bother. It isn't even true. :/
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:26 GMT
#3388
I know for myself having lived all through imperial and then joining this after d3 I was seriously jaded.
I think a lot of people were tired so mad respect to jay for putting in the work.

I think I do read people's sense/activity by the same level but I haven't played that many games. Still developing that
Zerg for Life
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 02 2015 23:26 GMT
#3389
On February 03 2015 08:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 03 2015 08:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 03 2015 08:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 03 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I made two mistakes this game.
One mistake was putting (unconfirmed mason) in Koshi's PM. I did this out of instinct since Marv had already asked if he was confirmed, so I figured I should make it more explicit. That was a very poor decision.

Other mistake was posting a fake "scum qt" in the daypost. It was funny, but it could've impacted the game as people could've been read differently depending on their reaction on it.


I never understood this, can you elaborate? did koshi and me get different PMs? I don't understnad why he couldnt figure out that I was confirmed town by my reaction. the mason was useless as a result

You got the exact same pm other than that Koshi had (unconfirmed mason) at the bottom of it. Marv had the exact same PM as you without it, but questioned it himself.


I figured it had to be different due to how he reacted, Mine said nowhere that my partner could be mafia so i assumed we were confirmed town and that should have made him instantly townread me

I don't entirely agree since Marv questioned it too, but it was undoubtably a mistake on my part.


I thought the role in general was a mistake for a normal game, ive never heard of a mason pair that could be either alignment in a normal =_= it was really, really confusing.
I come in for the scraps
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 23:27 GMT
#3390
On February 03 2015 08:10 Damdred wrote:
I've come to the conclusion SL is really really obvious mafia and just hopes town tears itself a part before it comes to him XD. Either way mafia played relatively well throughout the game, JAT was pretty obvious mafia just because how BM and how horrible he was to talk with at times


If you really think this im glad. I won without any effort Im gonna go nuts on you in the future!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 23:27 GMT
#3391
On February 03 2015 08:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
It's in your post history now and I'll know where to find it.

Don't bother. It isn't even true. :/

It'll be nice to help push a plynch though.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2015 23:27 GMT
#3392
gg

dnu how JAT wasn't lynched. Easiest lynch in your life. After that Alakaslam was cleared for spoiling Wile was JAT.

Sickluster wanting to lynch HTS screwed me over big time. But I might have turned that read around after I lynched Wile and Vivax/bats.



Also. Why you fuckers lynched Damdred after I told you he was town the entire game is beyond me. Or why you lynch Oats right after HTS who clearly cleared Oats.

Really terrible by the town in the game and not Oats his fault. Learn to fucking open a filter and read it.
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 23:28 GMT
#3393
On February 03 2015 08:27 Koshi wrote:
gg

dnu how JAT wasn't lynched. Easiest lynch in your life. After that Alakaslam was cleared for spoiling Wile was JAT.

Sickluster wanting to lynch HTS screwed me over big time. But I might have turned that read around after I lynched Wile and Vivax/bats.



Also. Why you fuckers lynched Damdred after I told you he was town the entire game is beyond me. Or why you lynch Oats right after HTS who clearly cleared Oats.

Really terrible by the town in the game and not Oats his fault. Learn to fucking open a filter and read it.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 23:28 GMT
#3394
KoshiPerson was signed in when posted
01-25-2015
06:27 PM ET (US)
If JAT isn't scum I can't live on this planet anymore.

Delicious :D
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 02 2015 23:28 GMT
#3395
On February 03 2015 08:19 marvellosity wrote:
so do i, i was so mad :p

Me 3. Sometimes I wish TL had an option some other boards have where you can edit your pms before they're read. Because I totally wouldn't fixed that shit if possible.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:29 GMT
#3396
On February 03 2015 08:27 Koshi wrote:
gg

dnu how JAT wasn't lynched. Easiest lynch in your life. After that Alakaslam was cleared for spoiling Wile was JAT.

Sickluster wanting to lynch HTS screwed me over big time. But I might have turned that read around after I lynched Wile and Vivax/bats.



Also. Why you fuckers lynched Damdred after I told you he was town the entire game is beyond me. Or why you lynch Oats right after HTS who clearly cleared Oats.

Really terrible by the town in the game and not Oats his fault. Learn to fucking open a filter and read it.


Yeh you're the greatest player ever , gz
Zerg for Life
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2015 23:29 GMT
#3397
What sickluster did was pretty cool and bought him some days in my eyes.
But how HTS went after Oats did just the same.


If you lynch mafia. Never ever fucking lynch the guy mafia had a boner for right after. How is that the right play????????????
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 23:29 GMT
#3398
On February 03 2015 08:27 Koshi wrote:
gg

dnu how JAT wasn't lynched. Easiest lynch in your life. After that Alakaslam was cleared for spoiling Wile was JAT.

Sickluster wanting to lynch HTS screwed me over big time. But I might have turned that read around after I lynched Wile and Vivax/bats.



Also. Why you fuckers lynched Damdred after I told you he was town the entire game is beyond me. Or why you lynch Oats right after HTS who clearly cleared Oats.

Really terrible by the town in the game and not Oats his fault. Learn to fucking open a filter and read it.

Come on Koshi. Oats' play was horribad.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 23:30 GMT
#3399
When I decided to gamble that no one else would switch to hts and promised to hammer her pretty much won us the game an tricked alot of people.

I would have totally had to have hammer her but I didnt think anyone would actually switch to her. After that I pretty much posted 2 times a day and played dota with all the best players out.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 02 2015 23:30 GMT
#3400
On February 03 2015 08:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:27 Koshi wrote:
gg

dnu how JAT wasn't lynched. Easiest lynch in your life. After that Alakaslam was cleared for spoiling Wile was JAT.

Sickluster wanting to lynch HTS screwed me over big time. But I might have turned that read around after I lynched Wile and Vivax/bats.



Also. Why you fuckers lynched Damdred after I told you he was town the entire game is beyond me. Or why you lynch Oats right after HTS who clearly cleared Oats.

Really terrible by the town in the game and not Oats his fault. Learn to fucking open a filter and read it.

Come on Koshi. Oats' play was horribad.

No. It wasn't worse than the people who fuckign lynched him. Open HTS her filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM840
TaKeTV 328
TKL 328
IndyStarCraft 214
BRAT_OK 114
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 840
TKL 328
IndyStarCraft 214
MaxPax 173
BRAT_OK 114
UpATreeSC 85
EmSc Tv 21
JuggernautJason17
MindelVK 15
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 723
ggaemo 175
White-Ra 124
firebathero 118
910 60
Barracks 50
Hyun 37
Trap 27
Killer 25
Bale 24
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 15
soO 13
yabsab 9
Dota 2
qojqva4123
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7048
crisheroes1742
Liquid`Hasu1513
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3701
singsing1496
Beastyqt737
ceh9678
B2W.Neo462
ArmadaUGS156
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe90
Trikslyr54
Dewaltoss36
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream463
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 21
EmSc2Tv 21
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 102
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 18
• FirePhoenix15
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2439
• TFBlade874
Other Games
• Shiphtur309
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 23m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.