• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:02
CEST 23:02
KST 06:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5312 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 168

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 174 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 23:05 GMT
#3341
On February 03 2015 08:02 marvellosity wrote:
Vivax you're somehow a worse player than when you started playing.


This game for sure.
And what you say about me doesn't matter cause you're just a cocky bully who thinks highly of himself.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:05 GMT
#3342
Lol yeh I remember town cleared you d1 , I cant remember why
Zerg for Life
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2015 23:06 GMT
#3343
As said I asked for replacement but couldnt cause itd have gotten me modkilled
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:07 GMT
#3344
I was talking to sl
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 23:07 GMT
#3345
I mean good game scum, I wish I would of stayed with my gut. This was a really abysmal game to play in and read,

ty for hostin art
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 23:07 GMT
#3346
I'm requesting a one game ban for Oats due to not voting and basically not playing for two days.

As for why Marvellosity was replaced, I got this PM from Geript:
I'm going to be honest. I just fucked up. I don't think it affects things or will. I sent Marv a PM saying my read on him was magic. I didn't stop to realize that kinda tells him I was town. I don't think Marv would let it affect things personally. I sent him another PM telling him to disregard the last PM. I'm really, really sorry. I was just feeling better and wanted him to tell me how awesome my read on him is. Instead I just totally fucked up without thinking. I'm really really profusely sorry. Please don't take action against him for my fuck up.

With Marv being compromised on Slam's identity, I had to replace him. I won't be pursuing a ban for it because it's an honest mistake. The nature of the mistake was dumb rather than malicious (forgetting he replaced out rather than got modkilled) and I don't feel like a ban would serve any purpose. Public humiliation is more likely to cause him not to do it again, so everyone please shout boo at him repeatedly. If you strongly disagree with this ruling, feel free to comment on it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 23:08 GMT
#3347
On February 03 2015 08:05 KelsierSC wrote:
Lol yeh I remember town cleared you d1 , I cant remember why

I have no fucking idea why. He was so unbelievable obvious it hurt.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 23:09 GMT
#3348
I was a very good boy and came to Artanis myself before he talked to me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 23:09 GMT
#3349
100% carried.

<3 JAT and SL.

I'm very sorry for dismal play early game and for putting you two on pins and needles. Well done.

Vivax credit to you for soldiering on. I hope things get better for you IRL soon.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
February 02 2015 23:09 GMT
#3350
This is when I started thinking jat was mafia:

On January 27 2015 23:09 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2015 23:08 batsnacks wrote:
On January 27 2015 22:58 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Ok, because I would like to just pledge my vote to you for today. I feel like I am getting nothing done learning here. I wasn't in the lecture for this shit once.
As of now I think both of your targets would be a good lynch.


I'm going to feel dumb if koshi was right about you. I think if you were posting as jat I would at least be suspicious of this and other things.

Is it dumb for me to town read you as Wile when I would be suspicious of you as jat? Does that even make sense?

Yes, that would be pretty dumb. Although townreading me certainly isn't. My filter size alone should be enough to do so. I will confirm myself once I have time which is tomorrow.


Unfortunately I couldn't find it in me to ignore vivax and I thought it would be easier to just leave jat alone for later.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 23:10 GMT
#3351
On February 03 2015 08:07 KelsierSC wrote:
I was talking to sl


Because I convinced you I was town. No Idea how no one tried to kill jat. Koshi barried him I thought I would have to bus him for sure
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 23:10 GMT
#3352
I've come to the conclusion SL is really really obvious mafia and just hopes town tears itself a part before it comes to him XD. Either way mafia played relatively well throughout the game, JAT was pretty obvious mafia just because how BM and how horrible he was to talk with at times
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 02 2015 23:10 GMT
#3353
On February 03 2015 08:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm requesting a one game ban for Oats due to not voting and basically not playing for two days.

As for why Marvellosity was replaced, I got this PM from Geript:
Show nested quote +
I'm going to be honest. I just fucked up. I don't think it affects things or will. I sent Marv a PM saying my read on him was magic. I didn't stop to realize that kinda tells him I was town. I don't think Marv would let it affect things personally. I sent him another PM telling him to disregard the last PM. I'm really, really sorry. I was just feeling better and wanted him to tell me how awesome my read on him is. Instead I just totally fucked up without thinking. I'm really really profusely sorry. Please don't take action against him for my fuck up.

With Marv being compromised on Slam's identity, I had to replace him. I won't be pursuing a ban for it because it's an honest mistake. The nature of the mistake was dumb rather than malicious (forgetting he replaced out rather than got modkilled) and I don't feel like a ban would serve any purpose. Public humiliation is more likely to cause him not to do it again, so everyone please shout boo at him repeatedly. If you strongly disagree with this ruling, feel free to comment on it.

[image loading]
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 23:10 GMT
#3354
On February 03 2015 08:09 Half the Sky wrote:
100% carried.

<3 JAT and SL.

I'm very sorry for dismal play early game and for putting you two on pins and needles. Well done.

Vivax credit to you for soldiering on. I hope things get better for you IRL soon.

You are welcome. I should have bussed the fuck out of you day1 but I couldn't get myself to do it. And had I known how stressed you were I would have had even more problems with it.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 02 2015 23:11 GMT
#3355
Also being sarcastic about the first sentence I think he has a tell that's about it
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
February 02 2015 23:11 GMT
#3356
On February 03 2015 08:09 marvellosity wrote:

[image loading]
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 23:11 GMT
#3357
GGs everyone and cheers Artanis and GB for hosting.
Again amazing work on the story.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 23:12 GMT
#3358
On February 03 2015 08:10 Damdred wrote:
I've come to the conclusion SL is really really obvious mafia and just hopes town tears itself a part before it comes to him XD. Either way mafia played relatively well throughout the game, JAT was pretty obvious mafia just because how BM and how horrible he was to talk with at times

Because of the BM? Really? :p
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 23:12 GMT
#3359
On February 03 2015 08:11 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:09 marvellosity wrote:

[image loading]

You were supposed to boo geript, stupid.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 02 2015 23:12 GMT
#3360
ironically that whole geript thing changed the game dramatically as I went from a townread mason partner to some one I couldnt trust and I can't bring myself to care much in games with alakaslam in them.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 193
JuggernautJason107
Nina 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 599
White-Ra 205
firebathero 81
910 41
NaDa 23
Counter-Strike
Fnx 795
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0175
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby10347
Liquid`Hasu1712
crisheroes1637
Trikslyr75
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi5890
Beastyqt784
shahzam466
B2W.Neo256
Pyrionflax166
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS106
ToD104
ZombieGrub91
IndyStarCraft 69
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream363
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Eskiya23 21
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• TFBlade954
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur352
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 58m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.