• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:02
CEST 23:02
KST 06:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5314 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 169

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 174 Next
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:13 GMT
#3361
Jat was the towniest player to me.

Everyone else was too quiet and being edgy


Except vivax who is just a headache tbh
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:14 GMT
#3362
I don't understand the geript thing.
Zerg for Life
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 23:14 GMT
#3363
On February 03 2015 08:13 KelsierSC wrote:
Jat was the towniest player to me.

Everyone else was too quiet and being edgy


Except vivax who is just a headache tbh

well, you really need to rethink how you think about active players. because that's me + jat you've done the same thing to now
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 23:15 GMT
#3364
On February 03 2015 08:11 Half the Sky wrote:
GGs everyone and cheers Artanis and GB for hosting.
Again amazing work on the story.

Thanks. I hope people read the last bit of flavour too ^_^
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
February 02 2015 23:15 GMT
#3365
On February 03 2015 08:10 justanothertownie wrote:
You are welcome. I should have bussed the fuck out of you day1 but I couldn't get myself to do it. And had I known how stressed you were I would have had even more problems with it.


That was my own fault. I was dealing with RL issues, including health admittedly at the time and that completely messed things up for me. We were a team and especially as the weakest player I'll never have a problem being sacrificed if it means victory.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 23:15 GMT
#3366
On February 03 2015 08:13 KelsierSC wrote:
Jat was the towniest player to me.

Everyone else was too quiet and being edgy


Except vivax who is just a headache tbh

You have a habit of townreading players that make sense when they post. I had/kinda still have this problem too.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 23:15 GMT
#3367
On February 03 2015 08:14 KelsierSC wrote:
I don't understand the geript thing.

Geript gets replaced because of health.
Geript PMs Marv saying how he knew he had a good read on him.
Marv deduces that Geript's slot (now slam) is town because of this.
Marv needs to be replaced.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 23:16 GMT
#3368
On February 03 2015 08:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:13 KelsierSC wrote:
Jat was the towniest player to me.

Everyone else was too quiet and being edgy


Except vivax who is just a headache tbh

well, you really need to rethink how you think about active players. because that's me + jat you've done the same thing to now

That's exactly what I am hinting at.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:16 GMT
#3369
Oh right because geript got given the roles once he replaced.

Yeh ban him
Zerg for Life
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 02 2015 23:16 GMT
#3370
On February 03 2015 08:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:05 KelsierSC wrote:
Lol yeh I remember town cleared you d1 , I cant remember why

I have no fucking idea why. He was so unbelievable obvious it hurt.


You were the way more obvious mafia. I honestly stopped posting because all I could do was bus you were so mafia ;p. The one day I did try I had koshi/marv/hf around my finger
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 23:17 GMT
#3371
On February 03 2015 08:16 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On February 03 2015 08:05 KelsierSC wrote:
Lol yeh I remember town cleared you d1 , I cant remember why

I have no fucking idea why. He was so unbelievable obvious it hurt.


You were the way more obvious mafia. I honestly stopped posting because all I could do was bus you were so mafia ;p. The one day I did try I had koshi/marv/hf around my finger

hahahahahhahaha
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-02 23:19:16
February 02 2015 23:17 GMT
#3372
I made two mistakes this game.
One mistake was putting (unconfirmed mason) in Koshi's PM. I did this out of instinct since Marv had already asked if he was confirmed, so I figured I should make it more explicit. That was a very poor decision.

Other mistake was posting a fake "scum qt" in the daypost. It was funny, but it could've impacted the game as people could've been read differently depending on their reaction on it.

Oh, and half a mistake in that I kind of whined in the scumqt a little about how I wanted them to stick to a target so I could post certain flavour. Highly unlikely to actually influence the game, but it is a bit not-done even if the scumqt is informal.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 23:18 GMT
#3373
On February 03 2015 08:16 KelsierSC wrote:
Oh right because geript got given the roles once he replaced.

Yeh ban him

No, he actually didn't have the roles yet at that point.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
February 02 2015 23:18 GMT
#3374
On February 03 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I made two mistakes this game.
One mistake was putting (unconfirmed mason) in Koshi's PM. I did this out of instinct since Marv had already asked if he was confirmed, so I figured I should make it more explicit. That was a very poor decision.

Other mistake was posting a fake "scum qt" in the daypost. It was funny, but it could've impacted the game as people could've been read differently depending on their reaction on it
.

YES! I almost had a heart attack -.-
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 02 2015 23:19 GMT
#3375
On February 03 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I made two mistakes this game.
One mistake was putting (unconfirmed mason) in Koshi's PM. I did this out of instinct since Marv had already asked if he was confirmed, so I figured I should make it more explicit. That was a very poor decision.

Other mistake was posting a fake "scum qt" in the daypost. It was funny, but it could've impacted the game as people could've been read differently depending on their reaction on it.


I never understood this, can you elaborate? did koshi and me get different PMs? I don't understnad why he couldnt figure out that I was confirmed town by my reaction. the mason was useless as a result
I come in for the scraps
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:19 GMT
#3376
Oh.. Well I wish Marv hadn't been replaced
Zerg for Life
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2015 23:19 GMT
#3377
so do i, i was so mad :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 02 2015 23:19 GMT
#3378
On February 03 2015 08:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2015 08:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I made two mistakes this game.
One mistake was putting (unconfirmed mason) in Koshi's PM. I did this out of instinct since Marv had already asked if he was confirmed, so I figured I should make it more explicit. That was a very poor decision.

Other mistake was posting a fake "scum qt" in the daypost. It was funny, but it could've impacted the game as people could've been read differently depending on their reaction on it.


I never understood this, can you elaborate? did koshi and me get different PMs? I don't understnad why he couldnt figure out that I was confirmed town by my reaction. the mason was useless as a result

You got the exact same pm other than that Koshi had (unconfirmed mason) at the bottom of it. Marv had the exact same PM as you without it, but questioned it himself.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 02 2015 23:19 GMT
#3379
On February 03 2015 08:01 Vivax wrote:
Wp wile.
Not so well played Alakaslam and bats.

SL is plynch from here forward until he improves. Sorry.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 02 2015 23:20 GMT
#3380
Mason roles feel a bit boring to me.

Vigi/cop /medic adds more drama
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 193
JuggernautJason107
Nina 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 599
White-Ra 205
firebathero 81
910 41
NaDa 23
Counter-Strike
Fnx 795
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0175
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby10347
Liquid`Hasu1712
crisheroes1637
Trikslyr75
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi5890
Beastyqt784
shahzam466
B2W.Neo256
Pyrionflax166
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS106
ToD104
ZombieGrub91
IndyStarCraft 69
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream363
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Eskiya23 21
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• TFBlade954
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur352
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 58m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.