• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:34
CEST 06:34
KST 13:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7517 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 174 Next
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 14:26 GMT
#521
On January 20 2015 23:23 Vivax wrote:
I'll just sheep marv and HF on SL today and if we get a town flip I'm rolling up my theory again.

If SL flips scum I'm scumreading Kelsier for him being oblivious to the points on SL AND for being on the sideleines defending marv when we were fighting. Cause that's the sort of thing scum does.


well as to being oblivious to SL I was mainly waiting for him to talk to me about lian and then a bunch of people started scum reading him so I had to go back and read through it.

Zerg for Life
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:27 GMT
#522
On January 20 2015 23:23 Vivax wrote:
I'll just sheep marv and HF on SL today and if we get a town flip I'm rolling up my theory again.

If SL flips scum I'm scumreading Kelsier for him being oblivious to the points on SL AND for being on the sideleines defending marv when we were fighting. Cause that's the sort of thing scum does.


but we're... your top 2 scum reads?!?!?!?!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 14:28 GMT
#523
On January 20 2015 23:24 sicklucker wrote:
So last game we play. we both play super bad. But after the games over he has no negative things to say. But the second were in a new game together hes policy lynching me? Da fuck its too convenient,

Me and lian were the biggest contributers to the carol of the bells game alone with like hts. ( whos not doing much)
Its weird for lian to suggest im not capable of helping town when I was the second most person who wanted to lynch Hf in that game and we solved it.


what do you think about his "well we know vivax is town" read.

and vivax immediately town reading him for this afterwards?
Zerg for Life
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 14:28 GMT
#524
Welcome to playing mafia with vivax hf
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 20 2015 14:28 GMT
#525
On January 20 2015 23:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:17 marvellosity wrote:
it's ok, Oats, 2 players who are far stronger than you agree on a read.

so bm.

im not convinced on HF, all his posts so far have not been really thought out.
Like he comes in and comments on the latest thing.


You sure about this, Oats? What did you think about his push on Wile?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:28 GMT
#526
On January 20 2015 23:25 sicklucker wrote:
Read post game of new years eve mafia. Does that sound like someone he wants to policy lynch ?

On January 19 2015 00:41 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2015 23:53 sicklucker wrote:
On January 18 2015 11:58 liancourt wrote:
i played my worst game of mafia.

i should really try and convince ppl next time...maybe not


I pretty much just got mad at you for not helping me two games inarow and bet you for no reason -_-


I'm not a good mafia player by all means, someone said there are 3 elements to being a good mafia player.

1. Having good reads.
2. Convincing others.
3. Surviving lynches.

I'm not very good at #2 and when I do try to convince others I die really early which is prolly why i dont try lol

After watching you play for 3 games...carol, imperial, this game...as town you played...chaotic. You are more suited to play as mafia than town. Your actions confuse town rather than help town read scum. I could understand why mafia shot a bulletless vig than a tracker. The thing that I really didnt understand was that you townread me and you even tracked me, but somehow ended up voting me at the end. I knew mderg was town by the way he was posting on the last day so I wasn't going to switch votes to save myself and I was 100% sure of eden being mafia. When I'm 100% sure of something i dont try to convince others just look at how i played in carol i was so sure of hf that I afked most of the time until he was finally lynched. My advice to you as a fellow player is to think about those 3 things and make your play less chaotic. And I guess i should try and convince others more of my reads...maybe not...depends.


yes
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:29 GMT
#527
On January 20 2015 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
yeah, Kelsier waded in head on when no-one else did.

The opposite of sidelines really.


Well when two towns are fighting and KElsier is scum all he has to do is support the townie that has an advantage to get cred for him (marv) and discredit the other (me) for a potential mislynch.

Remember PErsonality mafia 2, marv? You and me were fighting and Acrofales and Austin kept attacking me while siding with you. The obvious effect was that you didn't scumread them and instead instantly believed the fake red check from Hiro on me that lost us the game.

Even though I townread Foolishness all game while you were scumreading him and he died the night before we lost the game....
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 14:29 GMT
#528
On January 20 2015 23:28 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:24 sicklucker wrote:
So last game we play. we both play super bad. But after the games over he has no negative things to say. But the second were in a new game together hes policy lynching me? Da fuck its too convenient,

Me and lian were the biggest contributers to the carol of the bells game alone with like hts. ( whos not doing much)
Its weird for lian to suggest im not capable of helping town when I was the second most person who wanted to lynch Hf in that game and we solved it.


what do you think about his "well we know vivax is town" read.

and vivax immediately town reading him for this afterwards?


i think vivax agreed with me that marvs trying too hard to be scum. I think if someone didnt reach this conclusion there hella bad
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 14:30 GMT
#529
On January 20 2015 23:29 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:28 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:24 sicklucker wrote:
So last game we play. we both play super bad. But after the games over he has no negative things to say. But the second were in a new game together hes policy lynching me? Da fuck its too convenient,

Me and lian were the biggest contributers to the carol of the bells game alone with like hts. ( whos not doing much)
Its weird for lian to suggest im not capable of helping town when I was the second most person who wanted to lynch Hf in that game and we solved it.


what do you think about his "well we know vivax is town" read.

and vivax immediately town reading him for this afterwards?


i think vivax agreed with me that marvs trying too hard to be scum. I think if someone didnt reach this conclusion there hella bad


I mean what do you think about lian's read on vivax and vice versa
Zerg for Life
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:30 GMT
#530
On January 20 2015 23:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
yeah, Kelsier waded in head on when no-one else did.

The opposite of sidelines really.


Well when two towns are fighting and KElsier is scum all he has to do is support the townie that has an advantage to get cred for him (marv) and discredit the other (me) for a potential mislynch.

Remember PErsonality mafia 2, marv? You and me were fighting and Acrofales and Austin kept attacking me while siding with you. The obvious effect was that you didn't scumread them and instead instantly believed the fake red check from Hiro on me that lost us the game.

Even though I townread Foolishness all game while you were scumreading him and he died the night before we lost the game....


it's quite easy to side with the person telling the truth over someone who is pushing lies and slander though
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 14:32 GMT
#531
I dont think lian has real reads. He called vivax town 1 hour into the game. Hes right im not sure how he got his read.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:32 GMT
#532
On January 20 2015 23:27 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:23 Vivax wrote:
I'll just sheep marv and HF on SL today and if we get a town flip I'm rolling up my theory again.

If SL flips scum I'm scumreading Kelsier for him being oblivious to the points on SL AND for being on the sideleines defending marv when we were fighting. Cause that's the sort of thing scum does.


but we're... your top 2 scum reads?!?!?!?!


Cúrrently I just scrapped my theory I got from analysing the game and will see if you and marv, high caliber players, will lead town to a successful lynch today.

If not, be ready for a flaming comeback with my theory before the night ends.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 20 2015 14:32 GMT
#533
On January 20 2015 23:24 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:19 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:17 marvellosity wrote:
it's ok, Oats, 2 players who are far stronger than you agree on a read.

so bm.

im not convinced on HF, all his posts so far have not been really thought out.
Like he comes in and comments on the latest thing.

Also he scumread me for going to sleep.
Hes better than that.

He's also not pursued it at all.

Basically HF hasn't pursued something further than it was worth pursuing, and that's quite a good sign. (wile, you)

He would be fucking dumb to pursue it. The point is that he did make that case, and he did try and convince people to get on what is completely not a pressure vote.
I dont even know what his read is on Wile or me, is better if he actually concluded shit rather than leaving it hanging.


The thread had 2 pages since the start of the game when I arrived so I started discussion like crazy, your posting has improved markedly so I dropped you and put you in some arbitrary townyish pile. The same as wile e. who seemed quite genuine when he said he had no proper reads on people.

Apparently the discussion didnt actually lead to anything though.
A bit useless.

I thought your problem with wile wasnt that he had no reads, rather it was this,
You were pointing out things that make damdred look scummy. You were voting marv for a joke. You then pointed out things that make damdred's vote and talk about marv seem like it was easy to town read marv because he knows it's a town marv. You then say marv can be bussed and that's why your vote was still on him (even though it was a joke)? wut? by everything you were talking about and pointing out it looks like you would be thinking marv was town and damd mafia but maintained your vote on marv for no reason.


No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:33 GMT
#534
On January 20 2015 23:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:24 Holyflare wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:19 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:17 marvellosity wrote:
it's ok, Oats, 2 players who are far stronger than you agree on a read.

so bm.

im not convinced on HF, all his posts so far have not been really thought out.
Like he comes in and comments on the latest thing.

Also he scumread me for going to sleep.
Hes better than that.

He's also not pursued it at all.

Basically HF hasn't pursued something further than it was worth pursuing, and that's quite a good sign. (wile, you)

He would be fucking dumb to pursue it. The point is that he did make that case, and he did try and convince people to get on what is completely not a pressure vote.
I dont even know what his read is on Wile or me, is better if he actually concluded shit rather than leaving it hanging.


The thread had 2 pages since the start of the game when I arrived so I started discussion like crazy, your posting has improved markedly so I dropped you and put you in some arbitrary townyish pile. The same as wile e. who seemed quite genuine when he said he had no proper reads on people.

Apparently the discussion didnt actually lead to anything though.
A bit useless.

I thought your problem with wile wasnt that he had no reads, rather it was this,
Show nested quote +
You were pointing out things that make damdred look scummy. You were voting marv for a joke. You then pointed out things that make damdred's vote and talk about marv seem like it was easy to town read marv because he knows it's a town marv. You then say marv can be bussed and that's why your vote was still on him (even though it was a joke)? wut? by everything you were talking about and pointing out it looks like you would be thinking marv was town and damd mafia but maintained your vote on marv for no reason.




which he explained by saying he didn't agree with what kelsier he was just clarifying it
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:36 GMT
#535
On January 20 2015 07:50 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 07:43 Holyflare wrote:
Look, you've done literally nothing. Most people have done nothing. You do something that's inconsistent with the miniscule amount of nothingness that is provided and I'm going to push it until you come up with a coherent reason why you're doing your inconsistency and then I can move onto the next person who is being quite clearly obnoxious for no apparent reason.

I want your thoughts on damdred that don't involve his post on oats that he hasn't explained yet. All I've seen is you agreeing that he wants to give an easy reason to town read marv later but fail to acknowledge the fact that that was what the wagon was about in the first place and instead ignore everything kelsier is pushing about it to have some kind of quarrel with me instead of just being transparent.

There is no inconsistency. I agreed with the first argument Kelsier raised about Damdred. Later I clarified what he meant in one of his other posts because someone (you?) did not understand it. I did not say if I agree with it and to be frank I don't even know if I do.
You want my thoughts on Damdred? He barely did anything. He weirdly jumped on oats when he was brought up and that's about it.


+


1. I don't have a read on any player at this point.


explained it and seemed genuine with this remark
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 14:36 GMT
#536
Well if you guys sheep these two guys really bad read on me towns gonna be doomed because im flipping town...
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 20 2015 14:37 GMT
#537
On January 20 2015 23:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:29 Vivax wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
yeah, Kelsier waded in head on when no-one else did.

The opposite of sidelines really.


Well when two towns are fighting and KElsier is scum all he has to do is support the townie that has an advantage to get cred for him (marv) and discredit the other (me) for a potential mislynch.

Remember PErsonality mafia 2, marv? You and me were fighting and Acrofales and Austin kept attacking me while siding with you. The obvious effect was that you didn't scumread them and instead instantly believed the fake red check from Hiro on me that lost us the game.

Even though I townread Foolishness all game while you were scumreading him and he died the night before we lost the game....


it's quite easy to side with the person telling the truth over someone who is pushing lies and slander though


Listen, the HTS thingy was a mess. when I noticed that marv sheeped you on HTS but wasn't wondering why you scumread him, I didn't further read on. I simply posted my thoughts about what I saw there and made conclusions. Later marv said something like "I misread" to take the wind out of my sails . So far I still don't know why you have assumptions that marv could be scum, or not. How are you reading him now and why? (Oh I townread him now cause we both think the same about SL's weird posts).

Well, then go ahead. Lynch SL. And if he flips town, I'll have your heads on a spike on D2.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 14:37 GMT
#538
Like killing me is so bad. Marvs getting mislynched day 2 for sure
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:37 GMT
#539
On January 20 2015 23:36 sicklucker wrote:
Well if you guys sheep these two guys really bad read on me towns gonna be doomed because im flipping town...

If you're town, I'm pretty sure you can show the thread/us that you are town before eod. So I wouldn't worry too much.

I am a kind and benevolent master.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:37 GMT
#540
On January 20 2015 23:36 sicklucker wrote:
Well if you guys sheep these two guys really bad read on me towns gonna be doomed because im flipping town...


I don't really know who you are scum reading other than lian for doing an uncharacteristic push on you which I just proved wasn't actually uncharacteristic.

On January 20 2015 21:48 sicklucker wrote:
Ya bats is the only one who looked scummy here. Vivax always makes up reasons to scum read people nothing new here


what happened to scum reading bats too?
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 208
ProTech128
Nina 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2093
Shuttle 991
Snow 100
Dewaltoss 63
Bale 40
Noble 38
Hm[arnc] 23
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm157
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1131
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor595
Other Games
summit1g8426
JimRising 653
C9.Mang0314
PiGStarcraft307
Mew2King208
ArmadaUGS54
ViBE48
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• Response 14
• Letter145
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Lourlo1078
• Rush777
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 26m
OSC
17h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.