• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:39
CEST 13:39
KST 20:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9798 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 174 Next
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 20 2015 14:02 GMT
#481
On January 20 2015 22:57 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 22:53 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 22:48 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 20 2015 22:43 Half the Sky wrote:
Kels, not sure if you're still in thread, but you said earlier you wanted to talk on Lian. Your thoughts on him?


yeh I'm here, I posted my thoughts on him a bit earlier I think

mainly SL said he didn't know why lian was getting a free pass so I was inviting SL to give his thoughts.

What do you think about SL now? Your townread marv seems to be scumreading him.


yeh I don't scum read him at this point.

it's not unbelievable that he town reads marv now after marv's interaction with vivax.


That is not the problem. Even Vivax himself came around on marv. The problem is how he went about it. "I am not unvoting you until I am certain that I never want to lynch you this game" a little later: "marv is the towniest town ever - unvote". Does this seem like a reasonable train of thought to you at this point in the game?
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:03 GMT
#482
Kelsier, note the below quote came *after* I dropped my wall of text on Vivax:
On January 20 2015 21:38 sicklucker wrote:
Marv the pressure vote is doing what I want it to so no your not getting unvoted yet. I feel like your leaning more town but all your doing is omgusing a very obvious town so no I cant unjustifie unvoting you yet.
When I unvote you its when im sure your town and never have to worry about you.

I dont like how lians getting a free pass here when hes trying to policy lynch a player better then kush.
I cant remember.

into:
On January 20 2015 22:04 sicklucker wrote:
Well im happy to never vote marv again hees the towniest town that ever town.

Like no way he trys this hard as scum ever ill clear him on this alone.

3 games straight mafia. Game 1 and two palmer gets him to concede. Game 3 600 FREAKIN PAGES

Does this look like a natural progression to you?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
January 20 2015 14:04 GMT
#483
Too slow marv.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:05 GMT
#484
On January 20 2015 23:04 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Too slow marv.

I'm mostly annoyed HF has made me shoot my wad on this already.

He could at least have tied me up and let me have a bit of suspense first.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 14:05 GMT
#485
On January 20 2015 23:03 marvellosity wrote:
Kelsier, note the below quote came *after* I dropped my wall of text on Vivax:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:38 sicklucker wrote:
Marv the pressure vote is doing what I want it to so no your not getting unvoted yet. I feel like your leaning more town but all your doing is omgusing a very obvious town so no I cant unjustifie unvoting you yet.
When I unvote you its when im sure your town and never have to worry about you.

I dont like how lians getting a free pass here when hes trying to policy lynch a player better then kush.
I cant remember.

into:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 22:04 sicklucker wrote:
Well im happy to never vote marv again hees the towniest town that ever town.

Like no way he trys this hard as scum ever ill clear him on this alone.

3 games straight mafia. Game 1 and two palmer gets him to concede. Game 3 600 FREAKIN PAGES

Does this look like a natural progression to you?


no I think he definitely overstated that you are "never lynch, townist town" If he had just retracted his vote and say you are probably town I would have been alright with that.

He has side stepped me on lian, but i'm not even sure if he's in the thread.

He doesn't look good but I want to see what he says before I make a final judgement
Zerg for Life
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:06 GMT
#486
On January 20 2015 23:05 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:04 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Too slow marv.

I'm mostly annoyed HF has made me shoot my wad on this already.

He could at least have tied me up and let me have a bit of suspense first.


that's for later
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:09 GMT
#487
On January 20 2015 23:05 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:03 marvellosity wrote:
Kelsier, note the below quote came *after* I dropped my wall of text on Vivax:
On January 20 2015 21:38 sicklucker wrote:
Marv the pressure vote is doing what I want it to so no your not getting unvoted yet. I feel like your leaning more town but all your doing is omgusing a very obvious town so no I cant unjustifie unvoting you yet.
When I unvote you its when im sure your town and never have to worry about you.

I dont like how lians getting a free pass here when hes trying to policy lynch a player better then kush.
I cant remember.

into:
On January 20 2015 22:04 sicklucker wrote:
Well im happy to never vote marv again hees the towniest town that ever town.

Like no way he trys this hard as scum ever ill clear him on this alone.

3 games straight mafia. Game 1 and two palmer gets him to concede. Game 3 600 FREAKIN PAGES

Does this look like a natural progression to you?


no I think he definitely overstated that you are "never lynch, townist town" If he had just retracted his vote and say you are probably town I would have been alright with that.

He has side stepped me on lian, but i'm not even sure if he's in the thread.

He doesn't look good but I want to see what he says before I make a final judgement

Come on, Kelsier.

sl posted twice after you invited him to talk about lian. Neither time to address you about lian. You can see that. I can see that. So why are you saying "i'm not even sure if he's in the thread", when he was clearly in the thread to post after your invitation.

What gives?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:09 GMT
#488
On January 20 2015 06:22 sicklucker wrote:
ohhh I knew I recognized va.

Hts its so no secret that marv doesint want to play scum. His last 3 games all mafia. In the first two he gave up on day 1. His most recent one being a 600 page marathon. After that game is over theres no way hes gonna try if he rolled mafia again. So thats why we all vote marv and see what happens.


sidestepped

On January 20 2015 05:21 sicklucker wrote:
Hum too early hf but I respect your oats mafia read


sidestepped

On January 20 2015 21:30 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 21:20 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:19 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 20 2015 21:04 marvellosity wrote:
5. Why does Vivax repeatedly push me on my vote on HtS when it was clearly a mistake (as evidenced by my reaction at the time and subsequent explanations). Why does Vivax repeatedly ignore these clarifications? Why does he keep pushing me on this alone?

I have a hard time seeing the mafia motivation to do this.

I explained earlier, he's trying to replicate his retard town meta.

Despite the fact he's not playing this game anything like how he plays town. As I explained already.


I thought that last game when he was pushing confirmed towns for no reason. Hes probably town here too I dont see any good reasons otherwise


sidestepped everything marv said










++++++ all those free town reads
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:11 GMT
#489
I dont like how lians getting a free pass here when hes trying to policy lynch a player better then kush.
I cant remember.


oh the irony
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:12 GMT
#490
On January 20 2015 22:10 marvellosity wrote:
I'm pretty confident on one mafia, but you're gonna have to wait for those pearls of wisdom until tomorrow.

##Vote: sicklucker

This was it. HF is a lamo.

P.S. I thought HF was leaning town already due to how he backed off his Wile push.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 20 2015 14:13 GMT
#491
On January 20 2015 23:09 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:05 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:03 marvellosity wrote:
Kelsier, note the below quote came *after* I dropped my wall of text on Vivax:
On January 20 2015 21:38 sicklucker wrote:
Marv the pressure vote is doing what I want it to so no your not getting unvoted yet. I feel like your leaning more town but all your doing is omgusing a very obvious town so no I cant unjustifie unvoting you yet.
When I unvote you its when im sure your town and never have to worry about you.

I dont like how lians getting a free pass here when hes trying to policy lynch a player better then kush.
I cant remember.

into:
On January 20 2015 22:04 sicklucker wrote:
Well im happy to never vote marv again hees the towniest town that ever town.

Like no way he trys this hard as scum ever ill clear him on this alone.

3 games straight mafia. Game 1 and two palmer gets him to concede. Game 3 600 FREAKIN PAGES

Does this look like a natural progression to you?


no I think he definitely overstated that you are "never lynch, townist town" If he had just retracted his vote and say you are probably town I would have been alright with that.

He has side stepped me on lian, but i'm not even sure if he's in the thread.

He doesn't look good but I want to see what he says before I make a final judgement

Come on, Kelsier.

sl posted twice after you invited him to talk about lian. Neither time to address you about lian. You can see that. I can see that. So why are you saying "i'm not even sure if he's in the thread", when he was clearly in the thread to post after your invitation.

What gives?


mhm yeh that is true, he said bbl though or something doesn't that mean bye bye?


Zerg for Life
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:14 GMT
#492
On January 20 2015 23:13 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:09 marvellosity wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:05 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:03 marvellosity wrote:
Kelsier, note the below quote came *after* I dropped my wall of text on Vivax:
On January 20 2015 21:38 sicklucker wrote:
Marv the pressure vote is doing what I want it to so no your not getting unvoted yet. I feel like your leaning more town but all your doing is omgusing a very obvious town so no I cant unjustifie unvoting you yet.
When I unvote you its when im sure your town and never have to worry about you.

I dont like how lians getting a free pass here when hes trying to policy lynch a player better then kush.
I cant remember.

into:
On January 20 2015 22:04 sicklucker wrote:
Well im happy to never vote marv again hees the towniest town that ever town.

Like no way he trys this hard as scum ever ill clear him on this alone.

3 games straight mafia. Game 1 and two palmer gets him to concede. Game 3 600 FREAKIN PAGES

Does this look like a natural progression to you?


no I think he definitely overstated that you are "never lynch, townist town" If he had just retracted his vote and say you are probably town I would have been alright with that.

He has side stepped me on lian, but i'm not even sure if he's in the thread.

He doesn't look good but I want to see what he says before I make a final judgement

Come on, Kelsier.

sl posted twice after you invited him to talk about lian. Neither time to address you about lian. You can see that. I can see that. So why are you saying "i'm not even sure if he's in the thread", when he was clearly in the thread to post after your invitation.

What gives?


mhm yeh that is true, he said bbl though or something doesn't that mean bye bye?



sl: no-one is talking about lian
Kelsier: let's talk about lian
sl: lol marv is town lolol
sl: you're all baddies for mafiareading me, byes

why am I having to rehash this for you??
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 14:14 GMT
#493
On January 20 2015 22:56 Holyflare wrote:
I'll make it easy for people - SL knows people's alignments and then makes posts to appear like he's "figured them out".


Thats not true at all. I just went in with a plan. If marv trys I unvote him. If not hes mafia its a very very easy way to figure out marvs alignment and half the game did it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:15 GMT
#494
On January 20 2015 21:16 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I think it is scandalous how marv is just sheeping Holyflare on HTS.


this is the best post in the thread so far btw
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 20 2015 14:15 GMT
#495
On January 20 2015 23:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 22:48 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 20 2015 22:43 Half the Sky wrote:
Kels, not sure if you're still in thread, but you said earlier you wanted to talk on Lian. Your thoughts on him?


yeh I'm here, I posted my thoughts on him a bit earlier I think

mainly SL said he didn't know why lian was getting a free pass so I was inviting SL to give his thoughts.

Note how you invited sl to interact with you re: lian, and he sidestepped and chose not to.


I was in a dota game here now! and I did interact wth him but you failed to mention that. Anyways no ones commented on lian the entire game pretty much that was my point
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:16 GMT
#496
I do think HTS looks quite bad actually. But I'm willing to let her play.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 20 2015 14:16 GMT
#497
On January 20 2015 23:14 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 22:56 Holyflare wrote:
I'll make it easy for people - SL knows people's alignments and then makes posts to appear like he's "figured them out".


Thats not true at all. I just went in with a plan. If marv trys I unvote him. If not hes mafia its a very very easy way to figure out marvs alignment and half the game did it.


what if he tries as mafia....... :O :O
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 20 2015 14:16 GMT
#498
I dunno about this sl read marv.

Somehow, it seems too obvious of a 180.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 20 2015 14:17 GMT
#499
I would think he kinda drags it out a bit more
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 20 2015 14:17 GMT
#500
it's ok, Oats, 2 players who are far stronger than you agree on a read.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 174 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26814
Shuttle 2867
Bisu 1000
Horang2 792
Jaedong 564
BeSt 384
Hyuk 328
firebathero 293
actioN 288
Light 239
[ Show more ]
Zeus 198
Stork 198
Mini 183
Soulkey 178
Soma 164
Last 133
EffOrt 120
Leta 114
ggaemo 108
Pusan 82
ZerO 81
Snow 72
Rush 63
Mong 54
hero 47
Killer 45
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sexy 32
Shine 32
NaDa 29
Bale 24
Sharp 24
Shinee 23
ToSsGirL 20
soO 18
sorry 15
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 14
PianO 14
Free 14
Yoon 12
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
HiyA 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1279
qojqva1152
Dendi756
Fuzer 124
League of Legends
Reynor77
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1409
shoxiejesuss592
x6flipin272
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1857
crisheroes654
Other Games
gofns38264
singsing2072
B2W.Neo493
XBOCT329
DeMusliM175
Liquid`LucifroN143
Mew2King114
Livibee109
XaKoH 107
ArmadaUGS106
QueenE75
Chillindude11
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream264
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2195
• TFBlade326
Other Games
• WagamamaTV115
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 21m
Stellar Fest
1h 21m
OSC
12h 21m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.