• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:48
CEST 03:48
KST 10:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9335 users

[M][N]The Void Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 01:21 GMT
#2502
On January 26 2015 09:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why are you voting for bats rather than wile Vivax?


I thought he was Koshi's scumread, then went back to what Koshi wrote before dying, then saw bats.

I actually townread Wile myself all the time until I saw Koshi died. The wile vote was me not reading Koshi's last posts.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 01:22 GMT
#2503
On January 26 2015 09:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why are you voting for bats rather than wile Vivax?


Is bats your scumbuddy?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 01:32 GMT
#2507
On January 26 2015 10:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 10:21 Vivax wrote:
On January 26 2015 09:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why are you voting for bats rather than wile Vivax?


I thought he was Koshi's scumread, then went back to what Koshi wrote before dying, then saw bats.

I actually townread Wile myself all the time until I saw Koshi died. The wile vote was me not reading Koshi's last posts.

er what?

Koshi says wile is scum and never retracts that?


Oh I missed that it's still his top scumread. I thought those were bats and me.

Back to Wile it is:

##Unvote
##Vote Wile
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 03:25 GMT
#2511
On January 26 2015 11:40 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 10:32 Vivax wrote:
On January 26 2015 10:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 26 2015 10:21 Vivax wrote:
On January 26 2015 09:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why are you voting for bats rather than wile Vivax?


I thought he was Koshi's scumread, then went back to what Koshi wrote before dying, then saw bats.

I actually townread Wile myself all the time until I saw Koshi died. The wile vote was me not reading Koshi's last posts.

er what?

Koshi says wile is scum and never retracts that?


Oh I missed that it's still his top scumread. I thought those were bats and me.

Back to Wile it is:

##Unvote
##Vote Wile


Third time vivax has slipped.


I sheeped HF. HTS flipped scum.
I'll sheep Koshi. I hope wile flips scum.
Then I'll sheep the next town boss.

And what did I slip?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 10:28 GMT
#2517
On January 26 2015 19:02 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
A certain amount of idiocy is expected for Vivax but this?
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 08:25 Vivax wrote:
Nice.

I thought we were going to see HTS flip now.

Instead it's the D3 start rofl.

So, did HTS flip scum or ?

Why are you so detached from this game that you don't even read the day/nightposts? I find it hard to believe that someone who is not aware of the deadlines gives any fucks about this game.


Ever since I sheeped HF on HTS I've been detached. I just sheep the townies who get NKd now, fool proof strategy especially since I've been wrong on so much this game. I don't really trust myself to make any good judgements at this point.

So you die next.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 11:07 GMT
#2525
Your case is a pure meta case and based on finding some stuff that seems contradictory but really isn't.

Like, I remember disagreeing with HF on HTS during N1 but when I saw him flip I was the first to drop my vote.

If you want to say I'm scum, then you also have to say I only inscenated all of this. But of the people voting HTS, I simply afk parked my vote on her all day long without even trying to steer the lynch away. Like, I popped in occasionally to read Koshi's exchanges with you and actually townread you during D1 but now that Koshi is dead you're next on the list.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 11:08 GMT
#2526
Also you're very wishy washy on saying whether I'm bad or scum. Didn't even realize HTS already flipped when I was reading Koshi's latest stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 11:52 GMT
#2535
On January 26 2015 20:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 20:17 KelsierSC wrote:
oats who are the two mafia ?

wile and damdred/slam


Why not bats?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 11:58 GMT
#2538
On January 21 2015 07:29 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 07:28 Koshi wrote:
I am going to be 99% sure Vivax is town.

That's probably a good call.


Purely based on my D1 play.

On January 25 2015 07:16 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 04:00 Half the Sky wrote:
And whilst I'm at it, JAT, who else are you scumreading aside from myself? Obviously you've been pushing me, but who else?

This has to be a joke.
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2015 05:35 Damdred wrote:
That quote reads pretty badly, but context of it is that we shouldn't afk a lynch on HTS because that's what HF wanted. That's really werid that you would put it like that bats

There is nothing weird about that. You defended HTS based on the HF kill when killing HF is clearly a good choice for scum regardless of HTS' alignment. And now you are even saying you are fine with the people lynching her (like me, the player you voted) even though you are townreading her?!


What I notice here is that Wile has no followup on Damdred when he noticed him saying these things during D2.

In his latest summary I don't see him considering Damdred.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 12:01 GMT
#2542
Nvm what I just said about Damdred atm, I'm sleep depreived atm.

I propose the following deal, which bats also offered to me (and seemed townie, but idk, maybe inscenation?):

Today, we lynch either me or Wile. And if one flips town, the other gets lynched the next day. Deal?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 12:07 GMT
#2546
Honestly my agenda today is purely to sheep the nightkilled townie, like it was yesterday. There are enough people who are quite broadly townread. But the Koshi kill means he was on the right track, like with HF.

I know I look incredibly detached since te day I afk voted HTS and then basically stopped playing properly but if you read my filter you will see no clear scum motivation behind my actions.

I defend HTS and post a case on HF scum on N1 before HF gets nightkilled?

I post a marv/koshi scum theory while my townread on WIle was still strong?

If you see this perspective, after having made so many wrong conclusions, it's simply the best play from my perspective to sheep players who got killed for being on the right track. I didn't just put up a show when I posted my conspiracies. It was the usual crazy town Vivax.

And with that, it's all I want to write in my defense.

Lynch Wile imo, or some other dude on Koshi's scumlist (reminder to revisit who else HF was suspecting)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 12:12 GMT
#2548
On January 26 2015 21:10 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 21:07 Vivax wrote:
Honestly my agenda today is purely to sheep the nightkilled townie, like it was yesterday. There are enough people who are quite broadly townread. But the Koshi kill means he was on the right track, like with HF.

I know I look incredibly detached since te day I afk voted HTS and then basically stopped playing properly but if you read my filter you will see no clear scum motivation behind my actions.

I defend HTS and post a case on HF scum on N1 before HF gets nightkilled?

I post a marv/koshi scum theory while my townread on WIle was still strong?

If you see this perspective, after having made so many wrong conclusions, it's simply the best play from my perspective to sheep players who got killed for being on the right track. I didn't just put up a show when I posted my conspiracies. It was the usual crazy town Vivax.

And with that, it's all I want to write in my defense.

Lynch Wile imo, or some other dude on Koshi's scumlist (reminder to revisit who else HF was suspecting)


that is a terrible agenda.


But is it a scummy agenda?
With all the wrong reads I made this game I just want to sheep confirmed good town players, I don't even bother with my own cocnlusions anymore.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 12:17 GMT
#2551
I've reread a bit of HF's last conversations. Wile was actually trying to push a scumread on SL while HF was busy with pushing HTS, and that without taking a hard stance on HTS himself. The pieces fit. Go read it yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/475749-the-void-mafia?user=Holyflare&page=15
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 12:19 GMT
#2555
On January 26 2015 21:17 KelsierSC wrote:
Right but then why are you continuing to make cases on wile if all you are doing is sheeping?

You are happy to throw away your life on wile being scum despite the fact that koshi has already been wrong and your reads despite the fact you admit you have had terrible reads all game.



Reread HF's conversation with Wile (There's also a bit where he calls Alakaslam possible scum)
Read Koshi.

I don't care if you lynch me. Just lynch the other dudes afterwards, then at least you have 3 confirmed dead townies pushing the same agenda.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 12:20 GMT
#2557
On January 26 2015 21:18 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 21:17 Vivax wrote:
I've reread a bit of HF's last conversations. Wile was actually trying to push a scumread on SL while HF was busy with pushing HTS, and that without taking a hard stance on HTS himself. The pieces fit. Go read it yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/475749-the-void-mafia?user=Holyflare&page=15

Yeah. Please do it and you will see that HF was quite clearly townreading me for it in the end.


You are completely missing the point.
I'm not saying HF scumread you.

I'm saying you were trying to bring him off track from HTS by giving him theories with something about SL and Damdred.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 12:25 GMT
#2562
On January 26 2015 21:22 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2015 21:20 Vivax wrote:
On January 26 2015 21:18 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 26 2015 21:17 Vivax wrote:
I've reread a bit of HF's last conversations. Wile was actually trying to push a scumread on SL while HF was busy with pushing HTS, and that without taking a hard stance on HTS himself. The pieces fit. Go read it yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/475749-the-void-mafia?user=Holyflare&page=15

Yeah. Please do it and you will see that HF was quite clearly townreading me for it in the end.


You are completely missing the point.
I'm not saying HF scumread you.

I'm saying you were trying to bring him off track from HTS by giving him theories with something about SL and Damdred.

Then you obviously didn't read our conversation since I grilled HTS just before the SL thing. Also please show me where I tried to lynch anyone but HTS day2.


That lynch was a nobrainer after I saw the HF kill. Now you try to harvest cred by pointing out "oh look I tried so hard to lynch a scum".

The difference between me and you in this is that I don't need cred and hence parked my vote in full trust of HF's read and then bothered with other things, without trying to make myself appear more townie in the process like you did.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 12:42 GMT
#2564
On January 26 2015 21:25 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 04:48 Holyflare wrote:
On January 23 2015 04:47 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On January 23 2015 04:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Oats, you, Damdred, SL

Oats throwing scumreads without explanation and his defence to Damdred was poor.

You, obviously because of how you didn't care and you just came in EoD and did your thing.

Damdred called me scum for resisting the lynch. That shouldn't be alignment indicative since anyone should want to try and save themselves, although I don't understand how he didn't consolidate onto Lian. He seemed apathetic but I couldn't get anything conclusive from that.

SL I explained I didnt' like him earlier. Erratic yes, but that doesn't mean I was completely lost on the guy's filter. I explained on the voting thing that one of us on the Lian wagon had to be scum. His switch to Lian was to save himself, but he did express a desire to hammer me.

Damdred is a weaker read and there's still a very real possibility #3 could be VA, but can't really conclude yet.

But if SL is mafia wouldn't it make more sense for mafia to be on Lian or you instead of wasting their vote? Yet you are scumreading damdred and oats. Something doesn't add up.


^^^^^^ ding ding ding

Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 06:58 Holyflare wrote:
I know ordinarily that would probably make someone mafia wile but it's sicklucker and I have no lower limit when it comes to illogical thought processes with him so it makes it hard to even consider

Just read the quoted posts and tell me HF was anything but townreading me. Or that I wanted to derail him from HTS. lol


Again you move the focus to HF townreading you.

See votecount:

I think SL and Kelsier are town (hence bolded and tentative). Just reread SL's filter and he has a really good case on her in there from D1 I think. And also cause he does this:

On January 22 2015 06:57 sicklucker wrote:
##unvote ##vote liancourt


HTS does this when SL is main wagon leader:

On January 22 2015 02:30 Half the Sky wrote:
##unvote
##vote liancourt


On January 22 2015 08:20 GlowingBear wrote:
Final Vote Count
sicklucker (3): liancourt, Holyflare, marvellosity, batsnacks, Half the Sky, Vivax, marvellosity, Wile E. Coyote
Liancourt (4): Koshi, sicklucker, Half the Sky, Vivax, sicklucker
Oatsmaster (1): Holyflare, Damdred, Half the Sky
Vivax (0): marvellosity marvellosity, Oatsmaster
Alakaslam (1): Koshi, VayneAuthority
Half the Sky (2): marvellosity, sicklucker, KelsierSC, sicklucker, Holyflare
Marvellosity (0): Vivax, Wile E. Coyote, sicklucker
KelsierSC (0): batsnacks
Damdred (1): Holyflare, Oatsmaster

Not voted (1): Alakaslam
liancourt was pulled into the void.
The Void's pull is growing stronger. remains.



Wile posted this to HF, again steering him away from HTS.

On January 22 2015 07:43 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 07:42 Holyflare wrote:
i'm going to yell and kick and scream at all of you if you don't lynch her tbh, this is silly i've given great reasons

You have also given great reaons why SL is scum.


So just from vote analysis I'd guess at SL being the scum pushed wagon. IE bats and Wile, who are also Koshis top scumspects before he died.

If these guys are by chance town (which I doubt), scum is somewhere spread out here (Oats, Damdred, Vayne maybe)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 12:49 GMT
#2569
Why did HTS do that? She spread out the votes of her team and left us with a bit of doubt on sicklucker. A wifom bomb so to say.

If Wile says I'm scum, he must also say it's me and sicklucker, cause else that HTS unvote-vote doesnt make sense.

Since I know I'm town, that's not possible. And from D1's Sicklucker posts, it's almost impossible he's scum.

Example:

On January 21 2015 01:06 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 06:14 Half the Sky wrote:
Greetings everyone!

Reading through, I've not played a game with Marv so I'm not familiar as to how he plays as scum. I find it interesting though that when the pressure votes are on, he posts a few things on Artanis' story. (Why?)

HF, on VA, I agree with you as to why he is looking bad. However, last game with Vayne, I voted him for being completely useless not helping us solve the game and Batsnacks told me that his D1 meta is basically dicking around and not caring. He was lynched and flipped town.


This is a semi lie. She voted va to save herself im pretty sure. She was checked out of this game focusing on here other game where she was mafia and I was her coach.

So hts mafia game is pretty passive and trying to be a peacemaker more then a town should.

Heres her defending like 5 people in her 1 page filter I already posted one above heres some more.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 06:34 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 20 2015 06:23 KelsierSC wrote:
I don't think it looks bad

He needed to sleep right,


You could say the same thing on Lian, who also needed to sleep. AFAIK, they are both in Asia time zones. Lian posted ~2h before the game started, but the difference is that Oats actually commented on something relevant in the game and didn't give an explanation. He didn't have to write a novel, just a sentence would have done.

Which also begs the question why Vivax wanted to vote Lian.


Giving lian and oats excuses.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 06:39 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 20 2015 06:22 sicklucker wrote:
Hts its so no secret that marv doesint want to play scum. His last 3 games all mafia. In the first two he gave up on day 1. His most recent one being a 600 page marathon. After that game is over theres no way hes gonna try if he rolled mafia again. So thats why we all vote marv and see what happens.


IMO, this is speculative. I think a judgment is better made on him closer to the end of D1. A Marv vote closer to the end would make sense if the posts on Artanis' story were the only ones he'd done, end of.


Defending my pressure on marv

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 08:45 Half the Sky wrote:
On January 20 2015 08:37 liancourt wrote:
Did sl even post?


Lian, are you not reading? He started posting on page 5 and through page 8.


Defending me after lian said I havent posted although for a good reason But still a town should want to see pressure.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 22:26 Half the Sky wrote:
Went through Vivax's case, and several of the points are weak.

I don't understand the Lian townread and HF scumread, I don't understand what behaviours make HF scum from what I've seen so far. Lian jumped from scumreading SL without an explanation and then a gut read on Geript (now Slam) because he was replacing out.

HF wasn't ignoring Marv. I think this appears taken out of context. Even HF said "undecided as of yet."

Too many associative reads this early, just isn't good.


Defending hf

UOTE]On January 20 2015 23:28 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2015 23:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On January 20 2015 23:17 marvellosity wrote:
it's ok, Oats, 2 players who are far stronger than you agree on a read.

so bm.

im not convinced on HF, all his posts so far have not been really thought out.
Like he comes in and comments on the latest thing.


You sure about this, Oats? What did you think about his push on Wile?


Defending Hf again


Its not that her defense points are not good. Its just thats what she does as mafia. Shes also scum reading and pushing vivax as the other half of her filter. Whos like definitely town.

[/QUOTE]


On January 21 2015 22:47 sicklucker wrote:
Koshi
Show nested quote +
Theres 6 votes against me ill kill 80% of the game to save myself


Like I need you to save me the town is sheeple. My lynch order is hts first then lian. But beggars cant be choosers.

##vote half the sky


And Wile still keeps pushing the notion that SL could be scum despite all of this!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 12:52 GMT
#2572
Sicklucker's vote on lian was self preservation, but he would have lynched HTS over him if he could.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 26 2015 12:56 GMT
#2575
On January 26 2015 21:51 KelsierSC wrote:
Viva, I don't understand why if you are scum then sl is scum.



Cause I unvoted SL and moved onto liancourt. It's the ##teamkoshi post in the voting thread.
SL unvoted HTS and voted lian.

If SL and me were scum together our motive would be to save SL and mislynch lian. And vote accordingly.

But this notion is irrelevant to further explore cause me and SL are both town.

Wile and bats are most likely scum.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft480
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft480
WinterStarcraft250
RuFF_SC2 107
PiLiPiLi 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1050
White-Ra 158
NaDa 62
Hyuk 60
Noble 51
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5054
Counter-Strike
taco 542
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox579
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor703
Other Games
summit1g7782
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0320
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS46
Mew2King41
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 81
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21376
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 12m
Online Event
9h 12m
FEL
14h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.