• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:58
CEST 07:58
KST 14:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7819 users

Student Mafia V - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 128 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 06:21 GMT
#1341
Lone meow has been putting in an effort and trying to solve the game recently. I forgot the recently.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 06:22 GMT
#1342
On January 23 2015 15:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 15:17 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 15:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:49 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Kinda want to lynch Shining. Small filter and all his posts look carefully constructed.


Okay, what makes him more scummy than anyone else? What part of his posting gives you the "formulaic" feeling?


Have you read his filter. Basically every post of his reads as careful. Also he is posting less. Those are both traits of newer scum players.


I have read his filter. Have you read his fit at GB and Damdred? Doesn't seem fake to me.

The more relevant question I suppose is what makes Shining more scummy than LM? Or LM more townie than Shining?



I said before that I thought LM looked townie for a few of his posts, That hasn't changed just because the thread collectively decided he was scum.

Also he seems to be putting in effort. And trying to solve the game.

Like I could be wrong. But I just prefer a Shining lynch.



The read of yours I called bad? lol

Calling him town for changing his vote when it was brought to his attention that his read on Bresh was based on complete misinformation? Anything else making you think he's town?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 23 2015 06:25 GMT
#1343
On January 23 2015 15:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 15:17 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 15:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:49 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Kinda want to lynch Shining. Small filter and all his posts look carefully constructed.


Okay, what makes him more scummy than anyone else? What part of his posting gives you the "formulaic" feeling?


Have you read his filter. Basically every post of his reads as careful. Also he is posting less. Those are both traits of newer scum players.


I have read his filter. Have you read his fit at GB and Damdred? Doesn't seem fake to me.

The more relevant question I suppose is what makes Shining more scummy than LM? Or LM more townie than Shining?



I said before that I thought LM looked townie for a few of his posts, That hasn't changed just because the thread collectively decided he was scum.

Also he seems to be putting in effort. And trying to solve the game.

Like I could be wrong. But I just prefer a Shining lynch.



I don't get the impression that he is trying to solve the game at all he has four nulls and i don't see anywhere that he is trying to work out their alignments.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 06:28 GMT
#1344
On January 23 2015 15:25 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 15:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 23 2015 15:17 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 15:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:49 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Kinda want to lynch Shining. Small filter and all his posts look carefully constructed.


Okay, what makes him more scummy than anyone else? What part of his posting gives you the "formulaic" feeling?


Have you read his filter. Basically every post of his reads as careful. Also he is posting less. Those are both traits of newer scum players.


I have read his filter. Have you read his fit at GB and Damdred? Doesn't seem fake to me.

The more relevant question I suppose is what makes Shining more scummy than LM? Or LM more townie than Shining?



I said before that I thought LM looked townie for a few of his posts, That hasn't changed just because the thread collectively decided he was scum.

Also he seems to be putting in effort. And trying to solve the game.

Like I could be wrong. But I just prefer a Shining lynch.



I don't get the impression that he is trying to solve the game at all he has four nulls and i don't see anywhere that he is trying to work out their alignments.


I personally don't consider four posts, two of which are a static scum read and the other two one-liners, a real attempt to solve the game, myself.

The Shining comment was worth noting and investigating, but beyond that...most of his filter consists of questions without direction and few if any real reads.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 06:28 GMT
#1345
On January 23 2015 15:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 15:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 23 2015 15:17 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 15:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:49 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 14:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Kinda want to lynch Shining. Small filter and all his posts look carefully constructed.


Okay, what makes him more scummy than anyone else? What part of his posting gives you the "formulaic" feeling?


Have you read his filter. Basically every post of his reads as careful. Also he is posting less. Those are both traits of newer scum players.


I have read his filter. Have you read his fit at GB and Damdred? Doesn't seem fake to me.

The more relevant question I suppose is what makes Shining more scummy than LM? Or LM more townie than Shining?



I said before that I thought LM looked townie for a few of his posts, That hasn't changed just because the thread collectively decided he was scum.

Also he seems to be putting in effort. And trying to solve the game.

Like I could be wrong. But I just prefer a Shining lynch.



The read of yours I called bad? lol

Calling him town for changing his vote when it was brought to his attention that his read on Bresh was based on complete misinformation? Anything else making you think he's town?


I don't give a fuck if you think it's bad. I don't think it's bad and its my read.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 06:32 GMT
#1346
Yes, DP, we know you only give fucks about what geript thinks. ^^ That said, townreading LM for a Breshke read based on inaccurate facts...

then turning around in the same post and also townreading him for rescinding his vote when this was brought to his attention...

is just objectively a bad read. I'm surprised you're still hanging onto it. That's why I wanted to know if you have anything else convincing you he's town. Cause I definitely can't get behind you on that -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 06:35 GMT
#1347
TBH, I kinda don't know where I am on Damdred. That has me questionable a bunch of things. Like I think you and Breshke are town. JJB is town unless there's a retard blue out there. Essentially we have 3 lynches to kill 4 people. So it's just kinda a matter of figuring out which person is most likely to be town of DP, Damdred, Shining, LM. DP's the most likely town imo, next I would guess is Shining. Between LM and Damdred it's a pretty simple lynch. We have to kill LM at some point. I like Breshke's points on him although Damdred was apparently pissed that they were your/damdred's points on N1 and I missed it but eh.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 06:36 GMT
#1348
IDK DP, I think Shining's town. I'm not really seeing what you're seeing.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 23 2015 06:37 GMT
#1349
Other than posting less which I brought up. But idk if that makes any difference.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 06:43 GMT
#1350
On January 23 2015 15:37 geript wrote:
Other than posting less which I brought up. But idk if that makes any difference.


It's just a feeling. Like when I read his filter I feel like he is being careful/ his posts are carefully constructed. I dunno how else to explain it honestly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 06:51 GMT
#1351
On January 23 2015 15:35 geript wrote:
TBH, I kinda don't know where I am on Damdred. That has me questionable a bunch of things. Like I think you and Breshke are town. JJB is town unless there's a retard blue out there. Essentially we have 3 lynches to kill 4 people. So it's just kinda a matter of figuring out which person is most likely to be town of DP, Damdred, Shining, LM. DP's the most likely town imo, next I would guess is Shining. Between LM and Damdred it's a pretty simple lynch. We have to kill LM at some point. I like Breshke's points on him although Damdred was apparently pissed that they were your/damdred's points on N1 and I missed it but eh.


I like Bresh and Shining for town. It's my silly BS meter again. I probably haven't explained my BS meter well, but their voting/pushes lined up well with where they were going in-thread before and during the lynch. Bresh in particular picked up his game when most of us were content to lynch the red check.

I don't know about Damdred either. I don't think he's oozing town by any means, and poe points to him cause apart from LM I think I have decent reasons to tr everyone else, or at least think it through several times before scumming them.

Can I ask you to do something for me? Cause I'm thinking you're town, genuinely. Your tone keeps throwing me off sometimes, but I have that problem with some players. Like, I expected a get the trfel reaction rather than a why am I not dead reaction from that red check.

But what I'd like you to do, if you're willing, is to take a step back and just consider this game as if it's possible your read on DP is wrong. He's been sheeping you a ton-a-bunch. You know him better than anyone else in this game. Does he normally follow you around like a lost puppy even when it looks like he does seem to actually have opinions of his own? Is it possible that your townreading him might explain why you haven't been NKd? If you still think he's town after reconsidering it I can respect that. You know him better. The sheeping is really bugging me, though. It's like, the one main reservation I have about him.

Cause all the vets scream at me that NKs are WIFOM, lol.

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 06:53 GMT
#1352
How am I sheeping geript a bunch? I switched onto some random and then we lynched a confirmed scum. Now I am wanting to lynch someone he thinks is town.

That is like a complete misrepresentation of what is actually happening.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 23 2015 06:59 GMT
#1353
geript IDK if you care but i believe this is the post damdred is talking about for points about LM that weren't originally brought up by me.

On January 19 2015 13:57 Damdred wrote:
I'm somewhat breaking my promise about not doing a ton of quotes in a post but i'm going to hide them behind spoilers to make readability better.

Going into EoD, I had a few problems with LM.

These problems were mainly, a disconnect from the game. The catch up posts were incredibly behind and out of context they looked ok but in context seemed really disjoined and didn't flow well with the thread. Wasn't really interested in interactions much going into the day either.

I decided to look into EoD for LM and a few thing struck out at me.

The last quote in the spoilers is interesting to me, the vote hinges on WW voting with his scum read on tr. When if you check the votes and pay attention WW was on GB well before Tr even made a move that way. So it was an excuse to strengthen a mislynch which is telling to me, why lie and over explain your vote?

At the start of the quotes (previously jarjar was only mentioned twice and never was really sure if it was a scum read or what but was non committal) Asks why wouldn't you lynch jarjar, makes some noncommittal marks about somewhat scum reading me because it looks like my train is about to take off.

Next quote is a inconsitancy as LM never said that he didn't want to vote Jarjar, and also I think the train was going against GB and it was better to say I shouldn't be the lynch at this moment.

Overall it looks like someone just trying to find a safe spot for a vote, lying and over explaining everything while not really trying to rock the vote while parroting at points to.

pretty sure this person is scum. Quotes are in filter

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 19 2015 03:45 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2015 03:39 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2015 03:27 LoneMeow wrote:
rsoultin, so if I somehow manage to convince you to not lynch me, and Trfel isn't viable either, who's the next best choice?


I've looked at GB. I can see the complaints, but I think they've been overstated.

I've looked at you and my main issue was you didn't seem to care. Trying to help me find a viable lynch would go a long way to help change that opinion.

I won't vote for JarJar or LS today. I don't like a push on Shining, either, though I'm less certain on him. WW I think is probably town or he has a weirdly aggressive scum game lol.

Getting itchy feelings about Damdred...can't pin down why.

I want to hear Geript's poe. He told me that he looks for towns when he plays instead of scum, and lynches from what's left. I'm not sure that I'm seeing that this game, tbh.


Definitely not lynching LightningStrike today.
Why not jarjarbinks? As a matter of fact, I do agree with that, but I want to hear your reasons.

I need to reread Damdred and geript.


On January 19 2015 06:47 LoneMeow wrote:
Not lynching Damdred today unless there's something new on him, I quickly read his filter and I think he's more likely town than not.

I prefer jarjarbinks over GlowingBear despite what I said earlier about not wanting to lynch him today. jarjarbinks just seems to be making apologies and sitting in the background whereas GlowingBear is very vocally pushing for his lynch.

##Vote: jarjarbinks


On January 19 2015 06:57 LoneMeow wrote:
Wait, TheWarWaffle was actually voting with his previous best scum read Trfel? Yeah I'm ok with lynching him.

##Unvote
##Vote: TheWarWaffle

rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 06:59 GMT
#1354
On January 23 2015 15:53 DarthPunk wrote:
How am I sheeping geript a bunch? I switched onto some random and then we lynched a confirmed scum. Now I am wanting to lynch someone he thinks is town.

That is like a complete misrepresentation of what is actually happening.


Is it? You've made it clear you don't want to lynch LM and would prefer Shining, yes. But what about the rest of the game? The vote switch onto WW? Why not JJB? While most of us seem to be talking out our reads, I get the impression you're trying to consolidate yours with his, particularly Day 1.

Your filter seems very townie, it's true. I still think that. I like most of your analysis this game. Even your push on GB. But you really have been buddying up to geript and I think he's in the best position to evaluate whether or not that play is normal from you.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 07:03 GMT
#1355
On January 23 2015 15:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 15:53 DarthPunk wrote:
How am I sheeping geript a bunch? I switched onto some random and then we lynched a confirmed scum. Now I am wanting to lynch someone he thinks is town.

That is like a complete misrepresentation of what is actually happening.


Is it? You've made it clear you don't want to lynch LM and would prefer Shining, yes. But what about the rest of the game? The vote switch onto WW? Why not JJB? While most of us seem to be talking out our reads, I get the impression you're trying to consolidate yours with his, particularly Day 1.

Your filter seems very townie, it's true. I still think that. I like most of your analysis this game. Even your push on GB. But you really have been buddying up to geript and I think he's in the best position to evaluate whether or not that play is normal from you.


I buddy up to people I think are strong players. Read any of my town games with rayn or geript
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 23 2015 07:03 GMT
#1356
RSo do you disagree with DP's read on the shining? I think it is fairly similar to what we were discussing before when i said his filter is hard to read. I just don't seem to interpret as being as scummy as DP is.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
January 23 2015 07:04 GMT
#1357
On January 23 2015 16:03 Breshke wrote:
RSo do you disagree with DP's read on the shining? I think it is fairly similar to what we were discussing before when i said his filter is hard to read. I just don't seem to interpret as being as scummy as DP is.


Being careful means you care what people think of you which is a scum trait.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 23 2015 07:07 GMT
#1358
On January 23 2015 16:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 16:03 Breshke wrote:
RSo do you disagree with DP's read on the shining? I think it is fairly similar to what we were discussing before when i said his filter is hard to read. I just don't seem to interpret as being as scummy as DP is.


Being careful means you care what people think of you which is a scum trait.


I think some newbie towns are also careful with what they say not that anyone should get a pass for being new.

What do you think of me and RSo DP? Especially me, you seem more inclined to think LM is town and he scum reads me do you agree?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 07:08 GMT
#1359
On January 23 2015 16:03 Breshke wrote:
RSo do you disagree with DP's read on the shining? I think it is fairly similar to what we were discussing before when i said his filter is hard to read. I just don't seem to interpret as being as scummy as DP is.


I do. I agree Shining is hard to read, however I did make the effort to read it and I'm not interpreting it as careful like he is. The rage against Damdred and GB, then the effort to make reads on geript and myself to determine which one of us is scum (when we're both generally townread and very vocal) do not seem like careful plays to me, even if he did townread us anyway after going back through.

More to the point, I do not understand his LM read at all. He's not making an effort to sell it to me. If he really thinks LM is town and going to be mislynched, you'd think he'd try harder, even with us dumb noobs, to get us to see what he's seeing xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 23 2015 07:10 GMT
#1360
On January 23 2015 16:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 15:59 rsoultin wrote:
On January 23 2015 15:53 DarthPunk wrote:
How am I sheeping geript a bunch? I switched onto some random and then we lynched a confirmed scum. Now I am wanting to lynch someone he thinks is town.

That is like a complete misrepresentation of what is actually happening.


Is it? You've made it clear you don't want to lynch LM and would prefer Shining, yes. But what about the rest of the game? The vote switch onto WW? Why not JJB? While most of us seem to be talking out our reads, I get the impression you're trying to consolidate yours with his, particularly Day 1.

Your filter seems very townie, it's true. I still think that. I like most of your analysis this game. Even your push on GB. But you really have been buddying up to geript and I think he's in the best position to evaluate whether or not that play is normal from you.


I buddy up to people I think are strong players. Read any of my town games with rayn or geript


I'll let him make that assessment rather than trying to read a game I was never part of.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4723
Leta 1719
Shuttle 697
Shine 42
ZergMaN 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King40
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft615
Sick147
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick474
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1417
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2165
League of Legends
• Lourlo1041
• Rush771
Other Games
• Shiphtur369
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 3m
Patches Events
9h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 3m
OSC
17h 3m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.