• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:27
CEST 09:27
KST 16:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8411 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 156

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 265 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 15 2014 01:59 GMT
#3101
On December 15 2014 10:51 sicklucker wrote:
Well cant he just fire random bullits and hope to get likely? are veg could have also possibly killed one of the non kush towns. But this does worry me

According to that wording, he can only kill people that say they're disgruntled.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 15 2014 02:03 GMT
#3102
Mrt.

So we're now up to a scumteam at least 4 members deep, and got the one who didn't get a NK lol. Probably an RB as well, so 4-5.

Okay that probably doesn't help but I like to have an idea of how many scum are floating around, if only cause it makes me feel better.

Hrrrrmmmm eh filter diving and rereading does not sound like a fun way to spend the evening :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 15 2014 02:13 GMT
#3103
SL, why did you vote for Froggy?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 15 2014 02:15 GMT
#3104
I need to rereread things people have said just before EoD2 and what you guys were talking about last night and all this talk today. I don't really understand any of this.

Anyway, I am here, I am caught up, but I'm going to the pool to sip my vodka and hope it's a celebration of my Bears winning tomorrow night and not drowning my sorrows.

I'll leave you with something I know a little bit about. Aviation porn:

[spoiler]I am an L382 pilot. My colleagues and I almost always say we are C130 pilots but if we are talking to miliary people who are not pilots we say we are L100 pilots. L382's, C130's, and L100's are all from the same factory and assembly lines. The only difference is the paperwork. The FAA loves mountains of paper. While I am current and qualified in a L382 and L100, if I jumped into a C130, or if a C130 pilot jumped into a L382 pilot without Differences Training we will lose our licenses. The only difference in the training is the title at the top of the paperwork. L382 or C130. The same thing can be said about why pilots need to know the differences in the words "Approved" and "Accepted" as our licenses depend on it. In checklists and flight manuals the words "Warning", "Caution", and "Note" have direct consequences for our lives.

I digress. Here is my friend landing in a really beautiful but savage place:

Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 15 2014 02:15 GMT
#3105
I need to rereread things people have said just before EoD2 and what you guys were talking about last night and all this talk today. I don't really understand any of this.

Anyway, I am here, I am caught up, but I'm going to the pool to sip my vodka and hope it's a celebration of my Bears winning tomorrow night and not drowning my sorrows.

I'll leave you with something I know a little bit about. Aviation porn:

+ Show Spoiler +
I am an L382 pilot. My colleagues and I almost always say we are C130 pilots but if we are talking to miliary people who are not pilots we say we are L100 pilots. L382's, C130's, and L100's are all from the same factory and assembly lines. The only difference is the paperwork. The FAA loves mountains of paper. While I am current and qualified in a L382 and L100, if I jumped into a C130, or if a C130 pilot jumped into a L382 pilot without Differences Training we will lose our licenses. The only difference in the training is the title at the top of the paperwork. L382 or C130. The same thing can be said about why pilots need to know the differences in the words "Approved" and "Accepted" as our licenses depend on it. In checklists and flight manuals the words "Warning", "Caution", and "Note" have direct consequences for our lives.

I digress. Here is my friend landing in a really beautiful but savage place:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nne55zWUvZE

Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 15 2014 02:17 GMT
#3106
oh and I like this ##Vote: HolyFlare train.

Sorry, someday I'll figure out this format thing.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 02:22 GMT
#3107
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 02:23 GMT
#3108
Not exactly but whatever
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 15 2014 02:28 GMT
#3109
+ Show Spoiler [uncoloured flips] +
27ninjabunnies, Disgruntled Christmas Worker, lynched Day 1
Koshi, Disgruntled Christmas Worker, killed Night 1
kitaman27, Disgruntled Christmas Worker, killed Night 1
Damdred, Joyful Child, killed Night 1
kushm4sta, Town Scrooge, killed Night 1
LoneMeow, Town Carol Singer, killed Night 1
KelsierSC, Mafia Branch Manager, lynched Day 2
Trfel, Town Santa, killed Night 2
ObiWanShinobi, Town Arnold, killed Night 2

So far we know we had Cop/Scrooge/Vig/Mason/(Mason)/Named VT/miller/miller/miller + me(VT)
We know scum team has avaricious branch manager and can assume there is also RB and marley.
If we have a vet or JK we can assume mafia has another power role like godfather or mass murderer, right?
The subject of LS' claim comes to mind as well.
The OP says the game will be hard and require good play to win but doesn't mention for which team.

Is this a dumb line of thinking? I think a second vig(ritoky) in this setup would be huge for town especially if we have a vet or JK. Does three millers make up for cop/vig/vig/mason/mason/scrooge? Someone is fakeclaiming for sure.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 15 2014 02:37 GMT
#3110
FF, when you say Vet, you mean Snowman, correct?

I'm not sure how mechanical balance works, but if we had two vigilantes, wouldn't there have been more deaths in both D1 and D2?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 15 2014 02:39 GMT
#3111
Hm, possibly. But I don't know. No one's claimed anything outlandish. We have a half claim from HF and 4 named VTs essentially. There are still 15 players so...-shrugs- There's no real way of knowing the setup so I don't think speculation as to specific roles will do much good here.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 02:44 GMT
#3112
On December 15 2014 11:13 Half the Sky wrote:
SL, why did you vote for Froggy?


Hes mafia in both words like wtf is this person doing
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 15 2014 02:44 GMT
#3113
Yeah that's why I asked if I should continue, I started to realize there's probably no way to predict a palmar game.

Yes, HTS, vet=snowman
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 02:50 GMT
#3114
Ya

So

We just kill HF
FF
Or Ritok
Ok?

Ez day. If you are one of those three just push one of the other two very simple but not easy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 15 2014 02:52 GMT
#3115
Thanks FF.

Yea, Rasputin, and everyone else, at this point, we need to really move forward, we all need to start merging reads.
Trfel definitely has some good material to work with.

Just looking through the recent pages (I will have to do more filters tomorrow midday) I see Templar's voted Tubesock again.

Slam, I disagree with killing FF. Trfel's read on him effectively confirms him as town, plus KSC rode him hard, even before that, so...



The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 15 2014 02:52 GMT
#3116
EBWOP: KSC rode him hard D1, lengthy explanation prior to voting him.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 02:52 GMT
#3117
On December 15 2014 11:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Ya

So

We just kill HF
FF
Or Ritok
Ok?

Ez day. If you are one of those three just push one of the other two very simple but not easy


Hm.

Slam. What should town do?

I think it's reasonable to assume that the rolecop present fell in the hands of mafia. I want the first present holder to claim if he isn't mafia.
I'm adorable.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 15 2014 02:54 GMT
#3118
And as I part for the night - Templar, you're saying you're finding nothing towny about Tube. Clarify what you think is scumlike. Can you quote some posts, or are you just going off what you had yesterday?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 02:55 GMT
#3119
Btw, we have to take a look at obis analysis. Have in mind kitas last post too. He is a very good town player.

Before going with any further push, I'll read those three filters to see any kind of pattern. If they had a scumread on the same guys, we should lynch them.

I think obis vote analysis is a very good way to start scumhunting.
I'm adorable.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 02:56 GMT
#3120
I just got home and saw our Santa and Arnold dead and no one else killed. I did claim Ghost of Christmas Present for all of you guys start of Day 2. Anyone can claim Roleblocked so I not buying Rito's story about that.
##Vote Ritoky
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2674
Rain 1888
FanTaSy 525
GuemChi 275
Mong 90
sSak 86
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Noble 10
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 562
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King158
Other Games
summit1g8056
olofmeister454
Happy180
KnowMe127
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Lourlo1130
• Rush1084
• Stunt480
Other Games
• Shiphtur901
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 33m
INu's Battles
3h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 33m
OSC
14h 48m
Replay Cast
15h 33m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.