• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:29
CEST 17:29
KST 00:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10836 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 158

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 265 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 03:48 GMT
#3141
Finished Counting For Today

ritoky (1): kushm4sta
27ninjabunnies (11): The_Templar, Holyflare, batsnacks, sicklucker, kitaman27, liancourt, Koshi, Xatalos, Tubesock, Trfel, Fecalfeast
The_Templar (2): GlowingBear, froggynoddy
Vivax (1): Oatsmaster
GlowingBear (1): Damdred
Fecalfeast (3): ritoky, LoneMeow, KelsierSC
KelsierSC (3): 27ninjabunnies, LightningStrike, Alakaslam
Xatalos (3): ObiWanShinobi, Vivax, rsoultin
froggynoddy (1): Half the Sky

Not Voting (0):

27ninjabunnies was lynched!

The End of Counts

KelsierSC (8): liancourt, Alakaslam, Tubesock, Half the Sky, rsoultin, ritoky, Xatalos, ObiwanShinobi
Tubesock (2): froggynoddy, LightningStrike
Holyflare (7): GlowingBear, batsnacks, The_Templar, sicklucker, Vivax, Fecalfeast, Trfel
Fecalfeast (2): Holyflare, KelsierSC
Vivax (1): Oatsmaster

KelsierSC was lynched!


Some quick points I noticed at a glance, might revisit this a bit later for more in-depth analysis:

- Vote wasters: oats, lightningstrike, froggynoddy (I would bet quite a bit that AT LEAST 1 of them is mafia)
- Voting block: batsnacks, templar, sicklucker, fecalfeast have voted with eachother both times.
- Slam was either bussing pretty hard, or is likely town for voting on Kels 2x consecutively

reading rest of thread now
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 03:51 GMT
#3142
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?
I'm adorable.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 03:54 GMT
#3143
On December 15 2014 12:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Rsoultin, what do you think of Xatalos?

Ritoky, why were you reading ff as mafia on day1?


FF sheeped my read word for word a couple posts after I made the read (at a time where he was very active), I asked him for his read on me, he said null. I thought and still think that is crap. If you sheep a read that hard you should at least have leaning town on the person you're sheeping. He attempted to dumb tell it away by claiming to have not read the post with my read in it; which I still think is a bold faced lie. Outside of that, he was whining, making excuses, all of his reads were meta reads, and he refused to address any points brought up against him. I still think he is scum right now.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 03:58 GMT
#3144
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 04:03 GMT
#3145
On December 15 2014 11:56 LightningStrike wrote:
I just got home and saw our Santa and Arnold dead and no one else killed. I did claim Ghost of Christmas Present for all of you guys start of Day 2. Anyone can claim Roleblocked so I not buying Rito's story about that.
##Vote Ritoky


why? you say you don't believe it, but why?

you also said you didn't want me alive last phase yet you ninja switched to tubesock without a word. why?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 04:05 GMT
#3146
On December 15 2014 13:03 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 11:56 LightningStrike wrote:
I just got home and saw our Santa and Arnold dead and no one else killed. I did claim Ghost of Christmas Present for all of you guys start of Day 2. Anyone can claim Roleblocked so I not buying Rito's story about that.
##Vote Ritoky


why? you say you don't believe it, but why?

you also said you didn't want me alive last phase yet you ninja switched to tubesock without a word. why?

The scum slip from tubesock was my main reason. But also I wouldn't of been able to lynch you since everyone else wanted to keep you alive and felt tubesock was prob our best lynch until the KSC case came in from Tfrel while I was gone during the end part of Day 2 which I wasn't there for.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 04:05 GMT
#3147
On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


We're you notified?
I'm adorable.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 04:06 GMT
#3148
Also I will keep my vote on you until you tell me who you tried to shoot and why.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 04:07 GMT
#3149
On December 15 2014 13:05 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


We're you notified?


of what?

i was notified that my attempt to kill failed. i assumed it was due to RB, because i sincerely doubt any1 would protect who i tried to shoot. it did not say specifically RB tho
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 04:09 GMT
#3150
On December 15 2014 13:05 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 13:03 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 11:56 LightningStrike wrote:
I just got home and saw our Santa and Arnold dead and no one else killed. I did claim Ghost of Christmas Present for all of you guys start of Day 2. Anyone can claim Roleblocked so I not buying Rito's story about that.
##Vote Ritoky


why? you say you don't believe it, but why?

you also said you didn't want me alive last phase yet you ninja switched to tubesock without a word. why?

The scum slip from tubesock was my main reason. But also I wouldn't of been able to lynch you since everyone else wanted to keep you alive and felt tubesock was prob our best lynch until the KSC case came in from Tfrel while I was gone during the end part of Day 2 which I wasn't there for.


why did you post-flip justify yourself, while you actually ninja-voted going along with thread sentiment.

also, it is very easy to say i would have done x. in hindsight, i would vote on scum every single time! see i can do it too.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 04:11 GMT
#3151
On December 15 2014 13:07 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 13:05 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


We're you notified?


of what?

i was notified that my attempt to kill failed. i assumed it was due to RB, because i sincerely doubt any1 would protect who i tried to shoot. it did not say specifically RB tho


Ok.

Another topic: oats voted Vivax twice. He said day1 Vivax was town. He kept his vote on him. I disagree with obi. This is not a a lazy town vote.

Where the fuck is oats?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 04:14 GMT
#3152
Why aren't you voting HF, LS?
I'm adorable.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 04:16 GMT
#3153
On December 15 2014 13:09 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 13:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:03 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 11:56 LightningStrike wrote:
I just got home and saw our Santa and Arnold dead and no one else killed. I did claim Ghost of Christmas Present for all of you guys start of Day 2. Anyone can claim Roleblocked so I not buying Rito's story about that.
##Vote Ritoky


why? you say you don't believe it, but why?

you also said you didn't want me alive last phase yet you ninja switched to tubesock without a word. why?

The scum slip from tubesock was my main reason. But also I wouldn't of been able to lynch you since everyone else wanted to keep you alive and felt tubesock was prob our best lynch until the KSC case came in from Tfrel while I was gone during the end part of Day 2 which I wasn't there for.


why did you post-flip justify yourself, while you actually ninja-voted going along with thread sentiment.

also, it is very easy to say i would have done x. in hindsight, i would vote on scum every single time! see i can do it too.

I wasn't here when the case for KSC was brought by Tfrel was in and honestly it looked very convincing from my eyes. Also Oats definitely could be mafia because his votes on Vivax is strange when he town read him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 15 2014 04:16 GMT
#3154
On December 15 2014 12:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Rsoultin, what do you think of Xatalos?

Ritoky, why were you reading ff as mafia on day1?


Eh, Xatalos. For awhile I thought he'd be a good person to listen to/sheep. What I mean by that is people have town reads, yes, but not all your town reads are going to be players you actually agree with. Xatalos is logical and appeals to my need for things to make sense, and I was townreading him.

I'm less certain of him now. Not so much because of the voting at the end of the day, but because I went back through his filter when Vivax was riding him. He's very...noncommittal through most of it? Yes I know this is something to do with tone. But his reads and statements came off very cautious to me, like he's reluctant to make scum reads or something. Cautious about bunnies, reading KSC as town because his move was "too bold" for mafia, lynching bunnies cause no reason not to, noncommittal about HF and Vivax still being alive after night 1 (like he's hinting that they might be scum but not willing to pursue it), focusing on Tubes "scumslip", FF then becomes "too scum to be scum"...but then goes back to scumreading him for something called "Occam's razor"?

I'm assuming that means if it smells like a rat it's a rat in layman's terms, but I haven't looked it up.

Don't see any point where he's reading someone as strongly scummy, just this side of null. And he does seem to dismiss KSC as a potential lynch entirely, too, but that could just be a town being wrong. I also don't see (though I might have missed it) where his ritoky read changed from town to a possible lynch.

Xatalos said he had reads but wouldn't give them Night 2. He may have had his reasons, but I'd like to see them now.

I'm not scum-reading him, per se, but there are doubts in my head now. I think I just didn't notice him as much because he's not as vocal/confrontational as a lot of the other players, and I don't know that caution in and of itself is a exclusive to scum, but given how often he's commented that scum wouldn't do anything to draw attention to themselves, and then seeing how cautiously he's been playing...it does bring up doubts.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 04:18 GMT
#3155
On December 15 2014 13:14 GlowingBear wrote:
Why aren't you voting HF, LS?

The HF case doesn't look good in my eyes and he felt very townie to me that's all.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 15 2014 04:18 GMT
#3156
On December 15 2014 13:18 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 13:14 GlowingBear wrote:
Why aren't you voting HF, LS?

The HF case doesn't look good in my eyes and he felt very townie to me that's all.

So why Tubesock?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 15 2014 04:27 GMT
#3157
I'm also in favor of pressuring HF when he gets back. Not sold on people's scumread of him (especially based on his scum reads of others) however I do think determining his alignment is key here. It really does change how we'd look at the vote that went down yesterday.

ritoky, of course you could be lying, so I'm not inclined to base my read on anything to do with bullets or presents or whatever (I allowed myself to get sidetracked arguing that the presents were insignificant and instead gave too much significance to them ><) but it would be nice to have an idea of what you say happened night 2. That could be very informative.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
December 15 2014 04:31 GMT
#3158
In the next 2 days hf and rit are going to get lynched no questions asked.

All other reads are irrelevant until these 2 flip.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 04:32 GMT
#3159
On December 15 2014 13:16 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 12:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Rsoultin, what do you think of Xatalos?

Ritoky, why were you reading ff as mafia on day1?


Eh, Xatalos. For awhile I thought he'd be a good person to listen to/sheep. What I mean by that is people have town reads, yes, but not all your town reads are going to be players you actually agree with. Xatalos is logical and appeals to my need for things to make sense, and I was townreading him.

I'm less certain of him now. Not so much because of the voting at the end of the day, but because I went back through his filter when Vivax was riding him. He's very...noncommittal through most of it? Yes I know this is something to do with tone. But his reads and statements came off very cautious to me, like he's reluctant to make scum reads or something. Cautious about bunnies, reading KSC as town because his move was "too bold" for mafia, lynching bunnies cause no reason not to, noncommittal about HF and Vivax still being alive after night 1 (like he's hinting that they might be scum but not willing to pursue it), focusing on Tubes "scumslip", FF then becomes "too scum to be scum"...but then goes back to scumreading him for something called "Occam's razor"?

I'm assuming that means if it smells like a rat it's a rat in layman's terms, but I haven't looked it up.

Don't see any point where he's reading someone as strongly scummy, just this side of null. And he does seem to dismiss KSC as a potential lynch entirely, too, but that could just be a town being wrong. I also don't see (though I might have missed it) where his ritoky read changed from town to a possible lynch.

Xatalos said he had reads but wouldn't give them Night 2. He may have had his reasons, but I'd like to see them now.

I'm not scum-reading him, per se, but there are doubts in my head now. I think I just didn't notice him as much because he's not as vocal/confrontational as a lot of the other players, and I don't know that caution in and of itself is a exclusive to scum, but given how often he's commented that scum wouldn't do anything to draw attention to themselves, and then seeing how cautiously he's been playing...it does bring up doubts.


I have no idea how can you townread him earlier but keep your vote on him day1.

I also have no idea how you vote someone day1 without noticing them much.
I'm adorable.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 04:34 GMT
#3160
On December 15 2014 13:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 13:18 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:14 GlowingBear wrote:
Why aren't you voting HF, LS?

The HF case doesn't look good in my eyes and he felt very townie to me that's all.

So why Tubesock?

Tubesock acted extremely scummy since Day 2 after the lynch of 27NB and the massacre of deaths of townies and changed his posting style completely not giving up on sicklucker and me being scum when we were clearly Town as I role claimed Ghost of Christmas Present and him scum slipping telling us that they were 5 mafias instead of the earlier guessed 6 earlier in the thread
Here the post of the 6 mafias idea
On December 10 2014 00:10 Tubesock wrote:
Holy Moses.

I didn't think I was such a slow reader but it's been hours and I feel I will never catch up to the thread while taking notes also. I'm trying to get reads, but they are conflicting with people who I feel are pretty freaking smart sounding. Namely, Koshi and Xata.

Koshi, since you are here can you tell me more about your HTS read? I feel I'm fairly null/town on her. Namely, I believe that Froggy's plynch statement isn't meaningful. Bunny latches and basically posts it's probably bad but she thinks it's ok. Then scum lists Froggy. Then several people jump on her and later Dam asks HTS about the Froggy/plynch read. HTS replies that it's null on his part but Bunnies scum listing is scummy. HTS doesn't seem to scumlist Froggy. Then a bunch more people argue (kelsierSC, Bats, Viv others). I'd like to know why I should elevate the signifigance of HTS's reads and downplay Bunny's?

Also I think people should read this more closely from the OP:

Show nested quote +
On December 04 2014 19:32 Palmar wrote:
Setup Information


All the roles below can be present in the game, and no role has any sort of a guarantee that it exists in the game. There may for example be three Ghosts of Christmas Yet To Come, no other Ghosts and no Scrooge, yet Marley might be present. In the same sense, there may be Disgruntled Christmas Workers without any Santas or Branch Managers. There may also be multiple instances of the same role.



It appears that given bad enough RNG we could have 6 Marlows, or 6 Mass Murderers, or 0.

Which makes me wonder why we had a Scrooge claim?? It makes me wonder if any claims will matter as we can have multiples...so why not counterclaim?





Here the post of his scum slip of saying 5 instead
QUOTE]On December 12 2014 10:37 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 09:53 Alakaslam wrote:


##kelsierSC

Yes


YES.


He is of the 5.[/QUOTE]

Here is him assuring it's 5 mafias
QUOTE]On December 12 2014 11:41 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 11:16 The_Templar wrote:
Not seeing Kelsier being mafia unless someone points out why. His cases make sense and he's putting in some effort, but I haven't read the thread carefully.

I don't like LS, as he was 'passively' blue hunting and hasn't really done much besides link people's metas in an attempt to look helpful. He did claim a role though...

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 10:37 Tubesock wrote:
On December 12 2014 09:53 Alakaslam wrote:


##kelsierSC

Yes


YES.


He is of the 5.

5? Not 6? Please explain why you said 5 ##Vote


Oooh let's dance. GB, Slick, and now YOU are here to "pressure" and with your buddy KelsierSC on the wagon.

4 of 5. Is it my 5 or the games 5? Does it matter? No. Oh, wait, you are here to pressure me as your naughty friend Sicklucker's silly ##Vote: Tubesock didn't work. 5 of 5, 5 of mine or the games? Now does it matter? No.

Put in some effort. Defend KelsierSC or sink him now. The choice is yours. Distance or closeness. Answer that, should be easy, there is A LOT of content. Then we have a dance. I'll be here. When's your next "test"? How long you here? Huh, you here for 1 response or sticking around to REALLY DIG FOR SOME SCUM????



[/QUOTE]
When KSC did flipped KSC flipped scum and he did say KSC was 1 out of 5 So clearly he got to be mafia at this point which is why I voting for him right now.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 338
OGKoka 260
Codebar 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40720
Calm 3844
Shuttle 1918
Bisu 1629
FanTaSy 1456
Mini 1103
Soma 701
Rush 581
EffOrt 477
Stork 328
[ Show more ]
Light 296
actioN 282
Snow 249
Hyuk 246
firebathero 210
ZerO 209
Dewaltoss 106
Zeus 85
Barracks 80
hero 71
Sea.KH 51
Shinee 48
Killer 46
Pusan 36
Sharp 36
Hyun 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 29
Free 26
Shine 20
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
PianO 17
HiyA 16
sorry 16
zelot 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7710
Dendi1002
League of Legends
KnowMe41
Counter-Strike
x6flipin674
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes553
Other Games
singsing2300
hiko1591
B2W.Neo357
byalli269
mouzStarbuck203
Livibee199
Liquid`VortiX186
Hui .169
Beastyqt136
Mew2King69
Trikslyr59
RotterdaM23
Rex19
ZerO(Twitch)15
FrodaN0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV248
League of Legends
• Nemesis2683
Other Games
• Shiphtur549
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 46m
Replay Cast
7h 31m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.