• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:42
CEST 07:42
KST 14:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7170 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 157

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 265 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 02:57 GMT
#3121
On December 15 2014 11:52 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 11:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Ya

So

We just kill HF
FF
Or Ritok
Ok?

Ez day. If you are one of those three just push one of the other two very simple but not easy


Hm.

Slam. What should town do?

I think it's reasonable to assume that the rolecop present fell in the hands of mafia. I want the first present holder to claim if he isn't mafia.

You quote where I am like "Ya town do this"
Then ask "what should town do hey"

THAT is what town should do

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 02:58 GMT
#3122
So

RB cannot happen hey?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 02:58 GMT
#3123
Think on this.

If ritoky is scum

And got present

Why is there not an extra town kp today
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 02:59 GMT
#3124
Maybe the numbers are off.

This will inform my vote.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 15 2014 02:59 GMT
#3125
On December 15 2014 11:54 Half the Sky wrote:
And as I part for the night - Templar, you're saying you're finding nothing towny about Tube. Clarify what you think is scumlike. Can you quote some posts, or are you just going off what you had yesterday?

In addition to the scum slip, he continued to be over-the-top aggressive and finding conspiracies, insisting he's 100% right and that mafia would never kill him while finding any reason that he's town.
Specifically these:
On December 14 2014 06:52 Tubesock wrote:
HAHAHA, you can't get out of this.

Look at them squirm folks. ##Vote: Tubesock.

It's 1 mlynch that CONFIRMS 5 mafia and absolutely most likely 6. Lynch/kill them down my list till I'm proven wrong with a town flip. Then reevaluate.

On December 14 2014 07:14 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 07:12 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:10 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:06 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:02 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, Xata.

^ One of the only people consistently making sense around here and not getting their panties in a bunch.

Gonna echo Templar at ye there Tube. He said your wild determination was townie, not your reads. (Thus why I agreed with him. I don't agree with your reads, either, lol)

##unvote FF
##vote KSC


Well, sorry. But I TRULY feel that if you don't think my reads are right, you can not let me live even as town. A bad town causes FAR too much havoc and confusion.

I thought you said that havoc and confusion was bad for mafia. What happened there?


Where?

I misread a small part of your case, actually.


So, you're trying to agree with me now like I'm town?

On December 14 2014 14:26 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 08:10 sicklucker wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:08 ritoky wrote:
I would like everyone to post who they think I should shoot tonight and why.


Like honestly be careful I think you might hit a big power role like santa. I think none of ff, tube, hf are power roles or would have claimed already. Those are good targets.


I am a good target to keep alive for mafia. I die, it gives MASSIVE credence to my case.

ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 03:01 GMT
#3126
9 of 26 dead and one is scum?

You bet ritoky would hold the shot, but, you bet he would be roleblocked.

WIFOM'ed.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 03:02 GMT
#3127
On December 15 2014 11:59 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 11:54 Half the Sky wrote:
And as I part for the night - Templar, you're saying you're finding nothing towny about Tube. Clarify what you think is scumlike. Can you quote some posts, or are you just going off what you had yesterday?

In addition to the scum slip, he continued to be over-the-top aggressive and finding conspiracies, insisting he's 100% right and that mafia would never kill him while finding any reason that he's town.
Specifically these:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 06:52 Tubesock wrote:
HAHAHA, you can't get out of this.

Look at them squirm folks. ##Vote: Tubesock.

It's 1 mlynch that CONFIRMS 5 mafia and absolutely most likely 6. Lynch/kill them down my list till I'm proven wrong with a town flip. Then reevaluate.

Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 07:14 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:12 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:10 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:06 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:02 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, Xata.

^ One of the only people consistently making sense around here and not getting their panties in a bunch.

Gonna echo Templar at ye there Tube. He said your wild determination was townie, not your reads. (Thus why I agreed with him. I don't agree with your reads, either, lol)

##unvote FF
##vote KSC


Well, sorry. But I TRULY feel that if you don't think my reads are right, you can not let me live even as town. A bad town causes FAR too much havoc and confusion.

I thought you said that havoc and confusion was bad for mafia. What happened there?


Where?

I misread a small part of your case, actually.


So, you're trying to agree with me now like I'm town?

Show nested quote +
On December 14 2014 14:26 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:10 sicklucker wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:08 ritoky wrote:
I would like everyone to post who they think I should shoot tonight and why.


Like honestly be careful I think you might hit a big power role like santa. I think none of ff, tube, hf are power roles or would have claimed already. Those are good targets.


I am a good target to keep alive for mafia. I die, it gives MASSIVE credence to my case.


Templar

Pants are on head
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 03:05 GMT
#3128
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/430874-the-newbies-guide-to-playing-mafia
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 15 2014 03:07 GMT
#3129
I realize I talked more about Xata than I talked about him, but I really want to lynch Templar for being half afk all game long and talking mostly about stuff irrelevant to finding scum, and when he tries to find scum he points to the guy with the long tinfoilish theories who is almost never mafia.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 15 2014 03:07 GMT
#3130
On December 15 2014 12:02 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 11:59 The_Templar wrote:
On December 15 2014 11:54 Half the Sky wrote:
And as I part for the night - Templar, you're saying you're finding nothing towny about Tube. Clarify what you think is scumlike. Can you quote some posts, or are you just going off what you had yesterday?

In addition to the scum slip, he continued to be over-the-top aggressive and finding conspiracies, insisting he's 100% right and that mafia would never kill him while finding any reason that he's town.
Specifically these:
On December 14 2014 06:52 Tubesock wrote:
HAHAHA, you can't get out of this.

Look at them squirm folks. ##Vote: Tubesock.

It's 1 mlynch that CONFIRMS 5 mafia and absolutely most likely 6. Lynch/kill them down my list till I'm proven wrong with a town flip. Then reevaluate.

On December 14 2014 07:14 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:12 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:10 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:07 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:06 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 07:02 rsoultin wrote:
Okay, Xata.

^ One of the only people consistently making sense around here and not getting their panties in a bunch.

Gonna echo Templar at ye there Tube. He said your wild determination was townie, not your reads. (Thus why I agreed with him. I don't agree with your reads, either, lol)

##unvote FF
##vote KSC


Well, sorry. But I TRULY feel that if you don't think my reads are right, you can not let me live even as town. A bad town causes FAR too much havoc and confusion.

I thought you said that havoc and confusion was bad for mafia. What happened there?


Where?

I misread a small part of your case, actually.


So, you're trying to agree with me now like I'm town?

On December 14 2014 14:26 Tubesock wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:10 sicklucker wrote:
On December 14 2014 08:08 ritoky wrote:
I would like everyone to post who they think I should shoot tonight and why.


Like honestly be careful I think you might hit a big power role like santa. I think none of ff, tube, hf are power roles or would have claimed already. Those are good targets.


I am a good target to keep alive for mafia. I die, it gives MASSIVE credence to my case.


Templar

Pants are on head

So?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 03:10 GMT
#3131
DON'T MAKE ME THINK YOU'RE SCUM SLAM
PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 03:11 GMT
#3132
Are we informed if we are roleblocked?
I'm adorable.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 15 2014 03:16 GMT
#3133
ritoky said he was so...we are or he's lying
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 03:17 GMT
#3134
On December 15 2014 12:16 rsoultin wrote:
ritoky said he was so...we are or he's lying


There's nothing on the OP saying that.

However, I've just saw this on the OP:

"8. The branch manager can always attempt to shoot, but he only has two bullets, and if the target is not a worker, nothing happens."
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 03:19 GMT
#3135
On December 15 2014 10:50 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 10:28 GlowingBear wrote:
There was no kill dealt from KSC because THERE WAS NO DISGRUNTLED CLAIM

GODDAMMIT


na so many of them died on n1 he almost certainly correctly hit n1.


TMI?
I'm adorable.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 03:23 GMT
#3136
i am back, got some reading to do

SEA \o\

HAWKS /o/
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 15 2014 03:26 GMT
#3137
Lol, yay seahawks?

I don't know, GB. Two died from NKs. It's not a wild assumption that the Branch Manager killed one, but didn't someone point out that they had to be claimed first? The OP seems to be contradicting itself -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2014 03:39 GMT
#3138
On December 15 2014 12:23 ritoky wrote:
i am back, got some reading to do

SEA \o\

HAWKS /o/

Washington
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 03:43 GMT
#3139
Rsoultin, what do you think of Xatalos?

Ritoky, why were you reading ff as mafia on day1?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 03:45 GMT
#3140
There isn't a world where holyflare is town.

Scumreads me
Scumreads ritoky

Lands his vote on FF.

COME
ON.

Really. There isn't a world where HF is town here.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4222
Rain 1793
GuemChi 561
FanTaSy 376
sSak 47
Bale 43
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Fuzer 46
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1149
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King265
Other Games
summit1g8012
WinterStarcraft652
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick820
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
League of Legends
• Lourlo1318
• Rush917
• Stunt461
Other Games
• Shiphtur790
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 19m
INu's Battles
5h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 19m
OSC
16h 34m
Replay Cast
17h 19m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.