• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:04
CEST 22:04
KST 05:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8105 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 160

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 265 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 04:59 GMT
#3181
On December 15 2014 13:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 13:55 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:52 GlowingBear wrote:
LOL

Did you give rito your present? If so why did you give it to him?


he is the one who claimed to give it to me after i said i was gonna open it....like...where u been?

In N Out and looking at other stuff for meta arguments on certain people sorry

EBWOP Fixed my post to clear it up
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 15 2014 04:59 GMT
#3182
Gonna sleep for realz now
I'm adorable.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 04:59 GMT
#3183
On December 15 2014 13:31 liancourt wrote:
In the next 2 days hf and rit are going to get lynched no questions asked.

All other reads are irrelevant until these 2 flip.


I disagree I think ritoky is pretty town if it comes out are veg was not rbed. Medic save/veteran hit for example.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 05:00 GMT
#3184
On December 15 2014 13:58 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 13:45 rsoultin wrote:
Eh lol...I'm paranoid right now. Everyone is scum.

^Obviously a joke.

However I agree with lian. Not necessarily that we must lynch HF and rit, but figuring those two out will go a long way toward the rest.

I think I just need to go through things again, and see what jumps out at me. The things that bugged me before (about GB, about rit, about viva with the NK analysis and quick vote switch) still bug me. I'm just not sure that they're actually scummy. Froggy probably needs to be lynched soon, though, if we no longer have a vig. I just don't see his flip being particularly informative so I don't see him as a priority right now.


^ See above.


o i misread, didn't see the not.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 05:02 GMT
#3185
On December 15 2014 13:58 GlowingBear wrote:
Seriously, if HF flips mafia, I have contundent facts that rsoultin is hod partner.
Although I must say I'm impressed with his play here.


+1 Like pic a side people for this vote. Its not we vote one person from each world I would look at lian for suggesting that totally what mafia wants
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 15 2014 05:04 GMT
#3186
It's fine. You can be mafia and GB can be town. He said he thought you were null when he gave you the present earlier. You both can be mafia. You both can be town. It's true that GB cannot be mafia while you are town and you still be alive, unless mafia was just testing to see if the present would kill you before roleblocking you or whatever.

I'm trying to keep an open mind -_- Such as it is.

I still do not really understand your claim as town, rit. Drawing fire maybe, as has been suggested, but was that your actual intention?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 15 2014 05:06 GMT
#3187
On December 15 2014 14:02 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 13:58 GlowingBear wrote:
Seriously, if HF flips mafia, I have contundent facts that rsoultin is hod partner.
Although I must say I'm impressed with his play here.


+1 Like pic a side people for this vote. Its not we vote one person from each world I would look at lian for suggesting that totally what mafia wants


You really don't find it strange when the entire game breaks up into camps? I do.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 15 2014 05:27 GMT
#3188
On December 15 2014 13:58 GlowingBear wrote:
Seriously, if HF flips mafia, I have contundent facts that rsoultin is hod partner.
Although I must say I'm impressed with his play here.


Pues, he necesitado investigar la palabra "contundent" porque no es una palabra de ingles.

Apparently GB slipped into his native tongue for a sec there. Contundent(e) means conclusive/overwhelming? in this context, as far as I understand. Please verify. I don't speak Portuguese.

You'd have circumstantial evidence, for sure, given I've been fighting you the hardest on your HF case when it has never seemed particularly strong to me, and in many ways seems forced. Particularly with all the ALL CAPS nonsense. If town decides to lynch me this game it will purely be by association with a flipped scum HF, and probably only because you push it. You can be responsible for that when the game resolves.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 05:32 GMT
#3189
On December 15 2014 14:06 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 14:02 sicklucker wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:58 GlowingBear wrote:
Seriously, if HF flips mafia, I have contundent facts that rsoultin is hod partner.
Although I must say I'm impressed with his play here.


+1 Like pic a side people for this vote. Its not we vote one person from each world I would look at lian for suggesting that totally what mafia wants


You really don't find it strange when the entire game breaks up into camps? I do.


No because ones mafia and ones not lol? thats what should be expected its up to the fence towns to pick the winning team
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 05:34 GMT
#3190
People are saying lynch hf then if he shows up mafia go after ritoky/gb? Thats really bad because their also never going to be mafia very often. Sounds like mafia setting up future mislynches to me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 05:36 GMT
#3191
Rsoultin if you dont think mafia are going to hard align then how are gb and ritoky ever mafia? Thats one of my town reads on them.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 15 2014 05:37 GMT
#3192
There is only one flipped scum. I've never understood your overwhelming certainty about things this game, SL. One flipped scum means it would be stupid for them all to stick to one "camp" or another. I'm not even entirely sure how the camps are defined. GB vs HF, I guess? Would be hilarious if they're both town. Doubtful, but still hilarious.

Nah, you won't find all scum in one place. Not unless they're arrogant SOBs who think they'll never be caught.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 05:41 GMT
#3193
No one in hf camp is committing to reads. Everyone in my camp is. Thats so they can look better when he flips.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 15 2014 05:45 GMT
#3194
On December 15 2014 14:36 sicklucker wrote:
Rsoultin if you dont think mafia are going to hard align then how are gb and ritoky ever mafia? Thats one of my town reads on them.


First, by people I think the only one who has mentioned lynching both HF and ritoky is lian.

Secondly, I'm not certain. I think GB is scum because he hasn't convinced me otherwise. I know that thinking this and going toe-to-toe with him puts me in a bad position because he's very loud and people sheep him. It is more likely that rit is mafia if GB is, and I still find the dumb act hard to believe, trying to draw fire as town less hard to believe but ultimately not that helpful...

But no, I am not certain. And two hard aligned mafia would not mean the entire team would be hard aligned. Again, I think it would be dumb for them to play that way.

If HF and I were mafia together, as you seem to be convinced of, do you think that we'd want our team to openly bandwagon us, or hedge their bets, especially under fire?

It's all speculative and strategy, but I will say that even if HF is scum and you guys do lynch me by proxy, please remember (assuming you're town) when I flip that cutting out half the players will cause you to miss the real scum team, and you probably will not be able to correct in time.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 15 2014 06:17 GMT
#3195
Answer me this question...SL or anyone else, for that matter...

Under what possible circumstance would a town-aligned player advise the vigilante on his team to not shoot his top scum read? GB is clearly not the seer; that was Trfel. He didn't want the extra time to check HF. Not only did GB do this, but he refused to explain why, and the only scenario I could see was the one described above: if he intended to do an alignment check and didn't want scum to know that he was the seer.

I briefly entertained the idea that GB might think that HF could be (amusing, given how adamantly he's been scumreading him) the vet. But that doesn't make sense, now does it? To verify the vet you would still want to shoot him, especially if you thought he was mafia. He either flips then or survives. (Or some other power role interferes in some way.)

So why not shoot your top scum read? Why not? Unless you knew he wasn't scum. Unless you knew that by delaying his death you could continue to generate confusion and discord and force a mislynch (and a possible vet can survive a KS, not a lynch), giving you a free day to take out more town.

Why not shoot your top scum read? SL? GB? Anyone? Am I missing something obvious here?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 06:41 GMT
#3196
Like I didnt want hf shot either. you dont want potential roles dead unless your certain its bad play. Your new just trust us on the technicle side
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 15 2014 06:41 GMT
#3197
Eh, screw it. I'll still listen to what people have to say (GB included) and look for other reads, but he's the one I'm most suspicious of.

Until I can get a satisfactory answer:

##vote GB
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 15 2014 06:43 GMT
#3198
Hf could have been the cop and gave us auto. And he might very well be a veteran since the nk's dont make sense.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 15 2014 06:44 GMT
#3199
On December 15 2014 15:41 sicklucker wrote:
Like I didnt want hf shot either. you dont want potential roles dead unless your certain its bad play. Your new just trust us on the technicle side


Then why not say as much? Why did he put me off? Not explain? How is it better to lynch a potential role vice shoot one? He's pushing HF right out the starting gate again. Is there less a chance that he's a role now than before? We still have at least one mason and probably a medic. Possibly a vet.

If you can't explain yourselves adequately enough to school a newbie like me (and I'm not stupid) then why would I trust you?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 15 2014 06:46 GMT
#3200
I think we can afford to lynch me at this point in time because a lot of this game is being wasted by pointless arguing about me. I wanted mafia to shoot me last night because I'm just a vt and it would clear up everything for you guys but it didn't work.

If you decide to look the other way then cool, mafia almost certainly have a rb and obi must have looked super obvious with those lm quotes so ritoky claiming rb is absolutely not possible unless there is a nigella that protected him for some reason (don't claim). In a world where ritoky is mafia (this world) I am most certainly not.

Listen to rsoul (hehe sounds like arse hole) about gb, he's pretty smart. Gb didn't want to shoot me last night at all despite being so sure that I'm mafia. Doesn't make sense. Not to mention that his "point by point breakdown" of all my defenses NEVER happened. There is no rebuttal from him because he was wrong and he pushed lies and he's trying to save face. Even today he's said "oh hf is mafia unless he claims vet" what the bs is that? Who puts a qualifier on a mafia read before that person has even returned to the thread to explain things? Then when I still wasn't around and after saying I could be town if i claim vet HE'S STILL ONLY PUSHING ME AS MAFIA. 3 days later and he's still pushing his 1 terrible mafia read without ever saying he's wrong but giving loads of reasons why he should be wrong.


##vote ritoky
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 640
ProTech143
Nina 89
JuggernautJason55
RuFF_SC2 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27216
Calm 2544
Mini 167
firebathero 102
Dewaltoss 99
soO 55
NaDa 27
HiyA 27
Bale 22
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6832
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever92
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1360
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1918
Beastyqt561
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck381
Livibee188
ToD170
summit1g162
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0151
shahzam123
Trikslyr120
UpATreeSC114
RotterdaM107
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 12m
Replay Cast
2h 57m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.