• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:57
CEST 16:57
KST 23:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9122 users

Student Mafia IV (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 111 Next
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 01 2014 12:15 GMT
#1521
Breshke, you are forgetting one important piece of the puzzle here.

If Meat does NOT return, he gets modkilled.
We are lylo one, we have to take that into account.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 01 2014 12:17 GMT
#1522
On November 29 2014 08:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 08:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ls is changing mind. The post where he said we should lynch bats after meat does not make sense from a town pov why don't we lynch bats today? Dunno, he doesn't say. It reads like he is lining up lynches. + he keeps saying he is bad and it's annoying.

If you had read my my top 3 scum list that I had made per your request I had put Meatpudding in there first on my list and reading the case on bats I think if meatpudding ends up as scum I think bats would be our next lynch but that just me in my opinion and here was my last I made earlier in the thread
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2014 22:36 LightningStrike wrote:
I just woke up after going to bed after my last post and I asked who my top 3 scum are and here is mine that are here
meatpudding
kushm4sta
Alakaslam
@rsoultin The only wagon at the time was Dicksmash McIroncock and other cases that wasn't well put out and few people who I felt was townie voted for Dicksmash McIroncock so sorry if I put it all on you but it was mainly your push to get me to vote kind of forced my hand :|

obviously my view changed now with the following as my current scum
meatpudding
batsnacks
kushm4sta
kush posts seems to not have any real substance at all and the same thing happened in my last game when he was scum so it's a high chance in my opinion he would be scum.


Like these are his last reads. Going through his filter theirs no point where he changes on bats then he just starts sheeping him like more then ive ever seen anyone sheep. Hes a first time mafia I expect him to be this obvious, and I dont really expect bats to be this fooled.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 01 2014 12:18 GMT
#1523
On December 01 2014 21:08 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 21:04 rsoultin wrote:
Edit: That was directed at bats in case it wasn't clear.

And thank you for your reads, Breshke. I'm not 100% in agreement with all of it but it does seem very thought out. And yes, it would be very nice for meat to show up and put something in. We've still got over a day though so...there's that.


wow you read that fast

I don't expect you to agree with all of it im surprised it actually makes sense. Rsoultion I would be voting LS right now but I dont want meats to think there is no pressure on him when he comes back to the thread because he needs to start being towny today. So thinking on that how do you feel about people being so happy to take their votes of meat and vote LS, like does it change your read on meat?


I don't have an issue with you keeping to what you think, or keeping the pressure on. Meats not sticking up for himself is a valid point. Only scenario that makes sense to me with meat actually as mafia is if scum team was convinced one or the other (LS or meat) was bound to be lynched today so made a gamble.

As for if all the votes swing? It's a little harder to judge when we've already been talking about it, since scum team knows why I held out to begin with. But it's early to get worried, I think. You, SL and HTS are my main town reads and Oats' moves have always seemed logical regardless of his possible alignment.

Logic lies in scum trying to win quickly over slowly. Only reason to buss is if they don't think they have better options, especially when everyone but me was on meat. Can't really claim that means you were town later.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 01 2014 12:23 GMT
#1524
On December 01 2014 21:18 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 21:08 Breshke wrote:
On December 01 2014 21:04 rsoultin wrote:
Edit: That was directed at bats in case it wasn't clear.

And thank you for your reads, Breshke. I'm not 100% in agreement with all of it but it does seem very thought out. And yes, it would be very nice for meat to show up and put something in. We've still got over a day though so...there's that.


wow you read that fast

I don't expect you to agree with all of it im surprised it actually makes sense. Rsoultion I would be voting LS right now but I dont want meats to think there is no pressure on him when he comes back to the thread because he needs to start being towny today. So thinking on that how do you feel about people being so happy to take their votes of meat and vote LS, like does it change your read on meat?


I don't have an issue with you keeping to what you think, or keeping the pressure on. Meats not sticking up for himself is a valid point. Only scenario that makes sense to me with meat actually as mafia is if scum team was convinced one or the other (LS or meat) was bound to be lynched today so made a gamble.

As for if all the votes swing? It's a little harder to judge when we've already been talking about it, since scum team knows why I held out to begin with. But it's early to get worried, I think. You, SL and HTS are my main town reads and Oats' moves have always seemed logical regardless of his possible alignment.

Logic lies in scum trying to win quickly over slowly. Only reason to buss is if they don't think they have better options, especially when everyone but me was on meat. Can't really claim that means you were town later.


How much do you think votes at the very very start of the day matter though? Those votes are bound to change and stuff but i still see what you are saying.

I'm feeling a lot better about this game because I am now fairly sure rsoultin is town and if anyone disagrees they should say so we can discuss it.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 01 2014 12:25 GMT
#1525
Like alot of what people were reading as bats to be town could just be mafia trying to get the lynch off kush onto another town for a potential mod kill. It was probably town vs town. Even bats thinks hts is town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 01 2014 12:26 GMT
#1526
On December 01 2014 21:23 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 21:18 rsoultin wrote:
On December 01 2014 21:08 Breshke wrote:
On December 01 2014 21:04 rsoultin wrote:
Edit: That was directed at bats in case it wasn't clear.

And thank you for your reads, Breshke. I'm not 100% in agreement with all of it but it does seem very thought out. And yes, it would be very nice for meat to show up and put something in. We've still got over a day though so...there's that.


wow you read that fast

I don't expect you to agree with all of it im surprised it actually makes sense. Rsoultion I would be voting LS right now but I dont want meats to think there is no pressure on him when he comes back to the thread because he needs to start being towny today. So thinking on that how do you feel about people being so happy to take their votes of meat and vote LS, like does it change your read on meat?


I don't have an issue with you keeping to what you think, or keeping the pressure on. Meats not sticking up for himself is a valid point. Only scenario that makes sense to me with meat actually as mafia is if scum team was convinced one or the other (LS or meat) was bound to be lynched today so made a gamble.

As for if all the votes swing? It's a little harder to judge when we've already been talking about it, since scum team knows why I held out to begin with. But it's early to get worried, I think. You, SL and HTS are my main town reads and Oats' moves have always seemed logical regardless of his possible alignment.

Logic lies in scum trying to win quickly over slowly. Only reason to buss is if they don't think they have better options, especially when everyone but me was on meat. Can't really claim that means you were town later.


How much do you think votes at the very very start of the day matter though? Those votes are bound to change and stuff but i still see what you are saying.

I'm feeling a lot better about this game because I am now fairly sure rsoultin is town and if anyone disagrees they should say so we can discuss it.


In the worlds where we have a decent chance. Ya rsoultin is probably town
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 01 2014 12:27 GMT
#1527
I'm omw to work so I can't hold a discussion right now.

Batsnacks hard defending LS. Por què?

Sicklucker you said something about soul reading Damdred earlier. I want you to channel your inner Trfel and explain this considering YOU KNEW Damdred's alignment in the "ongoing game" you kept referencing. You didnt have a read on him at all. On a similar note, you voted Damdred in ms paint day1 as scum buddies, so I don't get how LS flipping mafia 100% clears meat.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 01 2014 12:32 GMT
#1528
On December 01 2014 21:23 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 21:18 rsoultin wrote:
On December 01 2014 21:08 Breshke wrote:
On December 01 2014 21:04 rsoultin wrote:
Edit: That was directed at bats in case it wasn't clear.

And thank you for your reads, Breshke. I'm not 100% in agreement with all of it but it does seem very thought out. And yes, it would be very nice for meat to show up and put something in. We've still got over a day though so...there's that.


wow you read that fast

I don't expect you to agree with all of it im surprised it actually makes sense. Rsoultion I would be voting LS right now but I dont want meats to think there is no pressure on him when he comes back to the thread because he needs to start being towny today. So thinking on that how do you feel about people being so happy to take their votes of meat and vote LS, like does it change your read on meat?


I don't have an issue with you keeping to what you think, or keeping the pressure on. Meats not sticking up for himself is a valid point. Only scenario that makes sense to me with meat actually as mafia is if scum team was convinced one or the other (LS or meat) was bound to be lynched today so made a gamble.

As for if all the votes swing? It's a little harder to judge when we've already been talking about it, since scum team knows why I held out to begin with. But it's early to get worried, I think. You, SL and HTS are my main town reads and Oats' moves have always seemed logical regardless of his possible alignment.

Logic lies in scum trying to win quickly over slowly. Only reason to buss is if they don't think they have better options, especially when everyone but me was on meat. Can't really claim that means you were town later.


How much do you think votes at the very very start of the day matter though? Those votes are bound to change and stuff but i still see what you are saying.

I'm feeling a lot better about this game because I am now fairly sure rsoultin is town and if anyone disagrees they should say so we can discuss it.


Eh, bats started the tunneling on me. And it's hard to argue HTS as scum when he refused to change his vote, and posted as town when he thought he'd been lynched, since those last two vote changes came in right on the edge and weren't counted.

Bats started the tunneling on me, Damdred said I looked scum based off that, bats suggested the vote change, Damdred went with it...and the mess got started. Outcome was no different except he did a damn good job of discrediting me, making himself look good...then Damdred flips town when he's mafia-killed. It all seemed too convenient to me -_-. But I was reluctant to say much cause yeah going after the guy who went after you looks like just that. Going after the guy cause he went after you.

But then it was like all aboard the meat train.

You're right that it doesn't usually matter. It's just that even if you thought I was mafia (which would be dumb not to go with the flow) there's at least 1 mafia in that train. More likely 2-3.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 01 2014 12:34 GMT
#1529
Ok so I was curious and I went through bats filter looking for things on ls. He literately ignored the fact hes even in this game. He mentions him twice early and town reading, another saying GJ!. Man I think we have them, their interactions are so strange
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 01 2014 12:40 GMT
#1530
On December 01 2014 21:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
I'm omw to work so I can't hold a discussion right now.

Batsnacks hard defending LS. Por què?

Sicklucker you said something about soul reading Damdred earlier. I want you to channel your inner Trfel and explain this considering YOU KNEW Damdred's alignment in the "ongoing game" you kept referencing. You didnt have a read on him at all. On a similar note, you voted Damdred in ms paint day1 as scum buddies, so I don't get how LS flipping mafia 100% clears meat.


I was paranoid but when it mattered I always sided with damdred. Im the reason hes dead he wasint town read because he lead two mislynches so im not sure what you talking about. I was instructed to bus damdred because the two of us started very poorly. Theirs a difference of busing when the votes dont matter. And voting your partner mins into the day where it looks really scummy if you change it. If im LS and meats my buddy I vote him at the end of the day not the start of it....
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 01 2014 12:43 GMT
#1531
On November 30 2014 11:04 sicklucker wrote:
Alright last post since im the only one here and its drinkin time.


IM RIDE OR DIE WITH DAMDRED YAAEEEH

Theres too many other unknowns and hes gone against all my meta mafia reads on him. Congrats if you tricked me im never voting you.

Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 01 2014 12:48 GMT
#1532
On December 01 2014 21:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Breshke, you are forgetting one important piece of the puzzle here.

If Meat does NOT return, he gets modkilled.
We are lylo one, we have to take that into account.

No we dont.
NEVER MENTION MODKILLS.
EVER.

Just dont. Its out of game stuff.
Never do it.
In any game you play.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 01 2014 12:49 GMT
#1533
On December 01 2014 21:34 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I was curious and I went through bats filter looking for things on ls. He literately ignored the fact hes even in this game. He mentions him twice early and town reading, another saying GJ!. Man I think we have them, their interactions are so strange

I would really wait till LS flips.
You have a bad habit of associating people before scum flips.

It generally tends to be inaccurate and a waste of time because more often than not, the dude is gonna flip town.
No gg, No skill.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 01 2014 12:54 GMT
#1534
On December 01 2014 06:06 Damdred wrote:
Our teams are close

Top 4:
Oats
Rd
Meat

You shouldn't sleep on breath or lightning, could be a legit fake role block to look town.

Tommorow if I die lynch meat no matter what and then 're evaluated


I think id take out oats from his list breske or hopeless make more sense to me

So thats one possible team we should probably worry about and why I originally wanted to lynch meat, but I dont see meat with bats so lynching him to hit both teams makes no sense to me now Ls is a better candidate for that.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
December 01 2014 13:10 GMT
#1535
SL justify your shit pleae
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 01 2014 13:16 GMT
#1536
On December 01 2014 21:23 Breshke wrote:
I'm feeling a lot better about this game because I am now fairly sure rsoultin is town and if anyone disagrees they should say so we can discuss it.


I have felt this way for awhile, and that is why I refused to change my vote to Rasputin. If he was scum, he should have voted me down, in fact he should have quick hammered me for both a modkill (Kush) and the vote kill (me) and then town still would have been worse off. That plus N2 would have taken us directly to mylo (5:3).

I was actually waiting for Rasputin's vote - the rest of the lynch mob was predictable at that time - and it didn't happen.

I still have a major problem the way Bats held me hostage. If this is a common town-on-town tactic, someone please tell me it is, because it's just wrong. Look at EoD #2 again. He pleads Damdred to change even though the latter said before he was reluctant to switch back to me. Damdred grilled me, we had a philosopical difference on meta, we spent 40+ minutes clashing before he accepted my train of thought. A reasonable townsperson (which Damdred was) flipped, who relied on his Bats meta would have grilled me, a new player, someone he didn't know.

I swear I thought I would throw these assumptions away after EoD 2 but this shit (along with the question dodging) keeps coming up again. WHY!?!?!!?!?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 01 2014 13:17 GMT
#1537
Justify what? Im pointing out different scenarios in case were wrong
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 01 2014 13:19 GMT
#1538
On December 01 2014 22:17 sicklucker wrote:
Justify what? Im pointing out different scenarios in case were wrong

Stop wasting your time lol.

Look for scum independently of who their teammates could be.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 01 2014 13:19 GMT
#1539
For example, I barely talked to breshke or mentioned him. Town does this sorta thing too.
No gg, No skill.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 01 2014 13:22 GMT
#1540
Okay, so now it's time to be newb and need help.

"hammer" - does that mean vote? cause "hammer" sounds negative lol

And I am reading the damn timestamp right this time, right? We've got more than 24 hours left?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
Codebar 18
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1276
Mini 936
Soma 648
actioN 442
Rush 435
Light 343
Horang2 341
Larva 314
BeSt 291
hero 262
[ Show more ]
Snow 257
Stork 255
ggaemo 224
Barracks 138
firebathero 128
Killer 122
Zeus 98
Sea.KH 85
Aegong 78
Shine 72
Mong 71
JYJ 62
Dewaltoss 52
Sharp 40
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 37
soO 34
Sexy 32
Bale 28
sorry 16
zelot 16
Rock 15
Sacsri 14
Terrorterran 14
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7836
qojqva1882
Dendi707
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
Fnx 710
kRYSTAL_101
x6flipin89
edward23
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4842
Khaldor521
Other Games
gofns45209
singsing1676
B2W.Neo894
byalli519
Lowko414
DeMusliM225
Mlord186
Liquid`VortiX168
Livibee153
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS112
Railgan20
Trikslyr18
Chillindude16
amsayoshi12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV232
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 79
• mYiSmile114
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV413
League of Legends
• Nemesis2173
• Jankos1771
• TFBlade692
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 3m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 3m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.