• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:35
CEST 23:35
KST 06:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13929 users

Avogadro's Number Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 14 2014 18:48 GMT
#1079
Okay, actually gonna read now.
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 14 2014 21:17 GMT
#1119
GlowingBear is looking town. Excellent posts such as these:
On October 14 2014 11:24 GlowingBear wrote:
"Base Setups - pick one at random:
A) 1 Square Root, 1 π, 1 i, 1 Fraction, 1 Negative Nine Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy-Eight, 8 Fours
B) 2 Square Roots, 1 π, 1 Prime, 1 Fraction, 8 Fours
C) 2 Square Roots, 1 π, 1 Prime, 1 Negative Nine Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy-Eight, 8 Fours
D) 1 Square Root, 1 π, 1 i, 2 Primes, 8 Fours

Modifications - pick one at random:
1) Remove one Four and add one Prime.
2) Use setup as-is.
3) Remove one Prime and add one Four if possible."

You have to roll D AND 3 to have 3 primes.
1/4 . 1/3 = 1/12

0.083 chance. No fucking way.

By the way, I suck at math. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

On October 14 2014 13:34 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2014 06:30 Damdred wrote:
Because until GB does his town tell that he doesn't realize he does he might be scum or not drunk enough yet


Then


Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 02:32 Damdred wrote:
On October 14 2014 02:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Damdred why did you spend like 4 posts of real time trying to clarify whether or not GB "dodged" when you don't know what your own read on GB is? If it is to clarify Hopeless' intentions or whatever, what is your read on Hopeless?


I think I have my read on GB for right now thank you. I spent those posts talking about the dodge because I was asked about it and to clarify my earlier comments, it took that long because of semantics.

Read on hopeless is that he seems to be contributing to the thread and giving his thoughts, hes claiming the named blue role that has no powers and nobody is counter claiming him or claiming with him. Its highly likely that he is town.


Damdred, day one is over and you haven't told us if I had done my town tell. Moreover, you said you had a read on me but didn't share it with us.

1) Why aren't you sharing it with us?
2) If you have a scum read on me, why weren't you pushing me?
3) if you have a town read on me, why weren't you fighting my wagon?

Your filter is mostly focused on me. You've spent most of your game busy with me. But then you follow the wagon that was being built:

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 04:17 Damdred wrote:
Geript, why put in that much work on Oats and not vote him? It seems like the only reason that you are voting me is some twisted meta read that is invalidated in the same game that we were playing and the game I posted.

This feels like you are trying to look towny and trying to find a good mislynch to me. Soft pushing oats to see if it picks up traction while hardpushing me for the easy mislynch today

##Vote Geript


How did you suddenly read geript as mafia here? Is that how you see him now?

On October 15 2014 02:33 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 02:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like ALL of the setups include at least one prime - so mafia KNOW FOR A FACT that if they claim Prime, SOMEONE ELSE will ALSO claim Prime and fuck up their day.


Condition (3) can make a game without primes.
Condition (1) can make a game with 2 primes

There is also a base setup with 2 primes and the possibility of having three primes.

I find it very safe to claim prime.

I'm actually getting inclined to believe hopeless fake claimed now.

Show that he's working to figure out the game.

Same thing with rayn. He's town.
On October 15 2014 00:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE is basically never ever going to be mafia after last night.
GB seems frustrated in a townie way in people scumreading him. The only thing against him would be he suddenly fucked off before the lynch when another wagon that was not him formed.
DarthPunk and Hopeless are town, don't be dumb with this GB.
Damdred is town, most likely. I have already made a town case on him.

Chairman Ray is still bit of a question mark so do not totally count him out. He has basically made a case on sqrt and then... well pretty much nothing. We need you to prove you are town CR, there are just too many people lurking the fuck out of the game.

I already told what i think of geript and why. Maybe i'll tonight find the game where he acted similarly. I totally forgot about that one and in case geript is mafia which i assume that would most likely make GlowingBear town.

sqrt's posting is just terrible.

ritoky hasn't said anything rememberable and there is something i am going to check regarding him before the deadline.

kush is just not playing and only talks about unimportant stuff like modkills, spamming etc etc. The only thing he has said on D1 is a townread on GB (or rather -- it wasn't a townread, it was "cases on GB are bad") without explanation. scum!kush cannot force himself to read filters so calling someone who is town town makes sense as he didn't even comment on the cases in ANY way. Then there is the shitty vote on VE which is also not explained in any way.



The problem is there are too much lurkers. There are three people completely lurking and ritoky kinda semi-lurking (i call it lurking when people do not take part into discussion and talk about irrelevant things). They can't all be mafia even if geript is, and atm i do strongly believe geript is mafia. Step up your fucking game townies in that pool. Or at least TRY to play the game. Please.

On October 15 2014 01:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 01:14 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 15 2014 00:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE is basically never ever going to be mafia after last night.
GB seems frustrated in a townie way in people scumreading him. The only thing against him would be he suddenly fucked off before the lynch when another wagon that was not him formed.
DarthPunk and Hopeless are town, don't be dumb with this GB.
Damdred is town, most likely. I have already made a town case on him.

Chairman Ray is still bit of a question mark so do not totally count him out. He has basically made a case on sqrt and then... well pretty much nothing. We need you to prove you are town CR, there are just too many people lurking the fuck out of the game.

I already told what i think of geript and why. Maybe i'll tonight find the game where he acted similarly. I totally forgot about that one and in case geript is mafia which i assume that would most likely make GlowingBear town.

sqrt's posting is just terrible.

ritoky hasn't said anything rememberable and there is something i am going to check regarding him before the deadline.

kush is just not playing and only talks about unimportant stuff like modkills, spamming etc etc. The only thing he has said on D1 is a townread on GB (or rather -- it wasn't a townread, it was "cases on GB are bad") without explanation. scum!kush cannot force himself to read filters so calling someone who is town town makes sense as he didn't even comment on the cases in ANY way. Then there is the shitty vote on VE which is also not explained in any way.



The problem is there are too much lurkers. There are three people completely lurking and ritoky kinda semi-lurking (i call it lurking when people do not take part into discussion and talk about irrelevant things). They can't all be mafia even if geript is, and atm i do strongly believe geript is mafia. Step up your fucking game townies in that pool. Or at least TRY to play the game. Please.


How did you switch to strong townread VE?

Why geript flipping mafia would make me town?

Regarding oats lynch, I was at work and couldn't do much, but he was one of my strongest scumreads so I was ok with his lynch. I only started doubting when I realised how fast the wagon on him was formed and after noticing the vote count.

How can you affirm both hopeless and DP are town? Don't get me wrong, I'm also reading them as town now, but I find the possibility of having 3 primes very low.

Also, what else made you drastically change your town read on geript to a scumread? Only his meta argument on damdred?

I slept over it and it doesn't make any sense for mafia!VE to act like he did after the lynch. As mafia VE is rational and altogether a good player as scum. As town he is also good but sometimes (well.. in fact quite often ) driven by emotion rather than logic which is what he did at D1 end and N1 start. Especially you should be reading him town. Why would VE lynch Oats (while kind of contradicting himself) instead of just placing his vote on you (who he had a scumread on) when geript is not getting lynched any more? It's just far more likely he just followed DP onto Oats and then flipped his shit when he realized he should have just believed himself.

Let's just say i don't think you are mafia regardless of geript's affiliation. It would just strengthen my read because of how geript likes to play. Why are you even asking this? You should be happy someone will believe you are near 100% town if geript flips mafia. I am not going to evaluate on my townreads unless people want to lynch them and are pushing the town to wrong track. Noone wants to lynch you so the discussion is useless in the first place. I am also pretty sure you wouldn't understand but the main point is what i remember of how geript plays scum and you both being mafia doesn't fit.

Which players on the wagon are scum then? You noticed there is something wrong with the wagon. Oats flipped town so that shit surely didn't get any better so who is mafia there in your opinion and why?

Hopeless basically outed himself as prime before even claiming (he was quite obviously asking geript "why should i claim my role") when geript told every prime should claim. DarthPunk would never have claimed prime as mafia in the situation he did. Come on.... It's quite simple.

Regarding my read change on geript, yes. That. That read on Damdred makes zero sense by his own definition. geript also likes to push townies who are not being talked about and who are not current/even realistic lynch candidates when town is being lynched (in this case you/Oats -> geript suddenly pushes Damdred). I am still trying to find that fucking game (except that i'll have dinner first) so i can prove my point.


I definitely don't like Chairman Ray. He pushes me, but then votes Oats without commenting at all about him.
Scummy.

DarthPunk is the first one who picked up on my 'townslip'.
On October 13 2014 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Here is the town slip;

So sqrt is clearly not reading the thread because he treats Barakos and rayn as separate entities.

Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 07:56 sqrtofneg1 wrote:
Okay, I'm back, but I have a really busy thanksgiving weekend. I'll touch on the people who I haven't yet, and go back to the festivities.
Barakos has few posts, but they are all really good.
Rayn is null



If he had access to a scum qt you can bet your arse that he would know rayn had replaced in regardless of reading the thread or not.

If rayn as scum it would be apparent in the qt cause he would be in the qt.

If rayn is town all the scummers would be shitting their pantsu.

Sqrt slipped ignorance of something scum would not be ignorant about.

He is very likely to be town aligned, would not lynch for a few days.

Show nested quote +
On October 13 2014 07:56 sqrtofneg1 wrote:
Okay, I'm back, but I have a really busy thanksgiving weekend. I'll touch on the people who I haven't yet, and go back to the festivities.
Barakos has few posts, but they are all really good.
Rayn is null


Shows great attention to the thread. Either mafia, or just good townie. However, he's been jumping around, target wise.
Goes from me, to Sn0 and ritoky, to GlowingBear, to Oatsmaster. He had pretty much no case on Sn0, ritoky and Oats, and yet people all jumped on to the Oats wagon. I don't like that.

I still have no idea on ritoky.

Damdred has been pushing Geript.

VE is town. His logic against geript is excellent. EX:
On October 15 2014 02:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 02:23 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 02:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 15 2014 02:06 geript wrote:
On October 15 2014 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 15 2014 02:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
DP could be - I maintain that nothing he's done is outside his gamut as mafia.

But that's a world I'll start considering much later.

Look. Think about it yourself.
There is 2 prome claims. You are scum.
Would you claim another prime?

He could do that but it's unlikely. Thus why to look at hopeless in part.

Hopeless was first to claim, risking counterclaim and certain defeat if he's mafia. Unless you have some sort of reasoning to think otherwise?

He just got out of a scum game where he was caught. Looked similar to his play here. It's the right play for scum to claim. It gives mafia extra info about setup. Free town cred from the numpties. Etc.

Okay I'ma stop you right here.

It doesn't give mafia extra info about the setup unless someone counterclaims, at which point it becomes the WRONG move for mafia to make because they lose one of their members. There's no "free town cred from the numpties" if someone counterclaims, and in this setup there's like zero chance of townies not counterclaiming at some point (because setup).

There's no situation where mafia's first impulse is to "claim Prime" geript. You're just making things up.


Geript's the guy who pushed Oats. He also doesn't like Damdred. Currently, he wants us to look at hopeless.
On October 14 2014 05:47 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 05:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 14 2014 05:39 geript wrote:
Does Hopeless sheep this much as town? IDK. I've only played like 1-2 games with him iirc.

Hopeless is town because he claimed prime.

Yah but mafia should always claim prime.

I don't think so.
On October 15 2014 02:34 geript wrote:
Also fwiw. If I were mafia I'd claim a role by now.

....

I don't have any solid evidence against geript, but I don't like him.

Hopeless isn't doing much either. No solid reads except me. Plus, probability wise, it's really unlikely he's actually a prime.
Top lynch target today.

##Vote: Hopeless1der
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 14 2014 21:18 GMT
#1120
I kind of started it, and then had to do something for an hour, then came back to it. That's why half of it seems like it's written before the nightkill, and half of it after. Because it is.
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 15 2014 16:17 GMT
#1367
My thoughts on GB claim and stuff:
First thought: WTF? That claim makes no sense. GB is mafia or Hopeless is mafia.
Second thought: That claim makes even less sense for mafia to do. GB is town, therefore Hopeless is mafia.
Third thought: Wait a second, he retracted his claim. Does that make Hopeless town? Do we actually have 3 Primes?

I think the winning play is to not lynch GB or Hopeless. We need to lynch elsewhere.
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 15 2014 16:40 GMT
#1377
Voting my next scummy looking person: Chairman Ray.

Reason: D1: he thinks I'm top scum.
On October 12 2014 17:19 Chairman Ray wrote:
I'm pretty confident that sqrt is scum atm.

Sqrt entered the thread with a joke scumclaim (which is fine imo), but then left for a few hours, and re-entered the thread with some really bad reads after some people were pushing on him. There's a clear difference when town is giving bad reads and when scum is giving bad reads, and it's clear that his reads show a scum mindset. His reasonings are all just "this person did X, therefore he's mafia", without any regard to why X is scummy.

I will summarize all his reads:

CR is mafia because he made 2 filler posts
VE is mafia because he gave a townread on geript and himself
Geript is mafia because he's buddying DP
GB is mafia because he didn't want to discuss one of his scumreads

What else do those 4 reads have in common? Firstly, they are barely relevant to the game with everything else that's happened. Secondly, they all appear near the start of their filters.

So what does this mean? This means that sqrt probably just clicked on a few people's filter, read until he could comment on one thing, and then stopped there. Scummy as hell.

One other thing that I find interesting. When I defended sqrt's read on GB, he responded to me normally. Let's take a step back and look at this. Sqrt thinks I'm mafia. That means when I ask him something, it should cross his mind that I'm mafia with an agenda other than getting more information. He should have noticed that I asked him about GB, and didn't respond at all on his reads on me. That's one very obvious thing a town sqrt should have noticed. What's more interesting is that he has both GB an I as scumreads, but when I defended GB, he responded to me like he's trying to convince me of his read. For someone who accused geript and DP of buddying, it should have been 1000% obvious that I'm buddying GB, but nope, not at all. Scum scum scummy scummy scum scum.

##Vote: sqrtofneg1

And then, he votes Oats with this reason:
On October 14 2014 05:44 Chairman Ray wrote:
The case on Oats is pretty solid

You have my vote

An argument could be made that by that time, there was no hope of lynching me, but you don't vote someone that you haven't said a single word about.

Day 2: Still only me.
Let me point out that if you're town, you don't have only one scumread. There's 3 scum in this game, and the fact that he's only focusing on me indicates that he's mafia.

##Unvote
##Vote: Chairman Ray
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 15 2014 16:43 GMT
#1379
On October 16 2014 01:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
sqrt why aren't you voting for geript? You say I raise excellent points against him, lynch him with me.

CR looks scummier imo.
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 16 2014 19:13 GMT
#1479
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BH!!!
CR is scum. But so is geript. I'm fine with this lynch going through.
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 16 2014 22:43 GMT
#1538
On October 17 2014 07:17 Alakaslam wrote:
I think sqrt is town.

Slam, are you scum?
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 17 2014 00:55 GMT
#1545
On October 17 2014 09:53 Hopeless1der wrote:
i dont understand why a) players are replaced after modkills have occurred

This is actually a good point.
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 17 2014 20:47 GMT
#1656
Slam, why are you so intent on defending me?
I'm not entirely convinced that you're not mafia.
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 17 2014 20:53 GMT
#1658
Okay, one more question. What's the main reason you think I'm town?
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 17 2014 23:16 GMT
#1677
Hey look, it's MyLo.
Can we vote for a no lynch?
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 18 2014 21:41 GMT
#1733
On October 19 2014 01:30 kushm4sta wrote:
See scum thinks they are going to net an easy win by killing sqrt or myself but what they didn't account for is that at any moment I can explode with towniness and fuck over their plan. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Since when did you think I'm town?
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 20 2014 22:58 GMT
#1842
Did you guys not roleblock anyone?
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 20 2014 23:00 GMT
#1843
Nvrmind, I'm an idiot.
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 20 2014 23:03 GMT
#1844
I swear, I get worse and worse at these games as I play more of them.
Imaginary
sqrtofneg1
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Canada1159 Posts
October 21 2014 22:59 GMT
#1848
On October 21 2014 08:26 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 07:58 sqrtofneg1 wrote:
Did you guys not roleblock anyone?

well we sort of forgot to the first night, but we knew what the setup was so it didn't matter. Dude what was up with your play this game? did you just have zero time?

Yea, I thought I had enough time to play, but turns out, not really.
I usually look really scummy anyways, so it doesn't matter much.
Imaginary
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
19:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 1911
Shuttle 294
White-Ra 251
ZZZero.O 142
Mini 125
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm54
League of Legends
Doublelift2963
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5285
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2604
Liquid`RaSZi2076
fl0m2068
crisheroes283
C9.Mang0255
ToD183
Livibee182
IndyStarCraft 181
Pyrionflax173
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1110
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• Adnapsc2 28
• Hupsaiya 23
• Sammyuel 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1561
• Shiphtur674
• WagamamaTV309
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 25m
Replay Cast
1h 25m
OSC
14h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.