• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:55
CEST 09:55
KST 16:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13014 users

Fantasy Football (FFL) Mini - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 17:28 GMT
#1843
On October 11 2014 02:26 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2014 02:24 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 11 2014 02:23 StorrZerg wrote:
uh...

You are TMz. You really don't care who wins or loses, you just want to get as much press no matter how much truthiness it may have. Every night you may pm the host #delayedmediablitz PlayerName; that player will receive a media image injury (1KP) at the start of the day 1 cycle from now (eg. if you target someone on Night 1, they will be hit by 1 KP at the start of Day 3). You start with a bullet-proof vest to protect yourself from players like Plexico Burress (it takes 2 KP to kill you). You are a Third Party Poisoner.


so i'm correct in assuming you wouldn't know if you have been psn'd yes?


and its possible the psn could have been hit by the mafia then?

HF asked if I was framed..what are you talking about?

and...yes to both questions.


if vig is real, what happened in the night. O_o

Medic save; veteran shot; poisoner shot.

KP is factional so can't rb it.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 17:30 GMT
#1845
Yes I was framed? I don't believe you're a cop so I don't know what you want from me. If you have a red check it's false.

I'm claiming town damdred.

Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 17:35 GMT
#1850
On October 11 2014 02:31 Holyflare wrote:
So why don't you want to immediately lynch kelsier for knowing you were framed?

He didn't know that, he said I'd be a good frame target. the scummiest thing about him is that he townread me.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 17:37 GMT
#1852
On October 11 2014 02:35 liancourt wrote:
Now why couldnt u do this in the first place hope.

##unvote

I ll actually read your filter now

OH THANKS LIANCOURT U DA BEST /s

still think damdred is more likely scum but not by much..
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 17:37 GMT
#1853
On October 11 2014 02:37 Blazinghand wrote:
I don't understand what's going on.

I'm kind of lost myself. Glad I know how to RNG properly though.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 17:58 GMT
#1864
so...BH can you be convinced that A) I am not scum and B) Obiwan is not scum?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 18:06 GMT
#1868
On October 11 2014 03:02 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2014 02:58 Hopeless1der wrote:
so...BH can you be convinced that A) I am not scum and B) Obiwan is not scum?


If you want me to vote some third player (like lian or perhaps bats) you could just convince me they're scummier than OWS

i want you to vote damdred...as per my case. Could you comment on it?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 20:02 GMT
#1911
Which of my townreads don't make sense? Someone said their "obvious but unexplained".
On October 10 2014 01:00 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2014 00:55 Hopeless1der wrote:
that's not contradictory thats called being lazy. Would you have felt better if I afk'd my vote on Lian?

right now yes, still reading lian scum. haven't reread anything yet, at work. I'll try to give updated thoughts this evening.

My never-lynch list is HF BH grack palmar bats. aside from that I dont have much right now.


Cool, a bunch of unexplained obvious townreads and a scumread that he never bothered to follow up on or pressure at any point.


Yeah there...sure enough its tunnel rat obiwan. Obvious implies it doesnt need explaining.

Which of my townreads is not obvious?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 20:04 GMT
#1913
On October 11 2014 05:01 Blazinghand wrote:
OWS has made noises that sound townie, but when push came to shove he tried to save OO. You can't possibly say that's townie. Hell, his backtrack was scummy as heck anyways

>:|

you guys just gotta see, OWS is scum. point me at a post that you think makes him townie or a series of posts, link or quote it, and i'll show you why that's not true

The way he tunneled my felt townie, but that probably isnt what you're looking for.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 20:04 GMT
#1914
On October 11 2014 05:03 Holyflare wrote:
Dude bh you're trying to push a counter wagon off of scum. You're doing the exact thing you're scum reading obi for. Are you now mafia?

No.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 20:07 GMT
#1916
On October 11 2014 05:05 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2014 05:04 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 11 2014 05:03 Holyflare wrote:
Dude bh you're trying to push a counter wagon off of scum. You're doing the exact thing you're scum reading obi for. Are you now mafia?

No.


Wonderful of you. You've made no new comment on damd after his perfect towny defence btw. Going to stick to that one read then?

Yes I'm sticking to my read and hoping the people who havent arbitrarily decided I'm scum no matter what actually read my case instead of looking at who posted it and going "lol scum."
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 20:16 GMT
#1927
On October 11 2014 03:03 Damdred wrote:
I think hopeless case does not make me mafia at all.

Wow big surprise.
On October 11 2014 03:03 Damdred wrote:
The oats thing there was a little bit of time in between my initial points about how it was unlike oats. Which it’s still unlike oats to freak out like that about a joke claim that early, and it’s still a bit weird. I started off with a knee jerk reaction and ended up somewhere differently after a few hours and rereading what happened. I still wasn’t sold as Oats being super solid town but I thought it was a bit silly at the time to scum read him just on that ----
Its silly but YOU found it scummy. The same thing you found scummy gets turned around and called townie? What?
On October 11 2014 03:03 Damdred wrote:----, and when he came back to the thread he was pretty towny and then he got shot and was town.

HE GOT SHOT BY THE VIG FOR BEING SCUMMY WTF?
On October 11 2014 03:03 Damdred wrote: I think I did not show much in the way of progression on this read, probably should of fleshed it out more but I don’t think it makes me mafia. And if you were to scum read me for something like this its pretty prevalent in the thread that a lot of people have done just what I did.

I dont think anyone went from oats totes scum to oats totes town. If they did it would have been the people in my never-lynch list so I don't care about them.
On October 11 2014 03:03 Damdred wrote:
If you look at Noir 2 for instance (BH WILL REMEMBER THIS), Robik got RNG’d he did not self vote and fuck off. He complained and fought against the lynch. It is not unreasonable to think, ok this lynch is not going to work the person who it landed on will fight for themselves and actually do stuff. Instead, he fucks off so yea its suspicious that someone would do that. Obviously my suspicion was well founded since he flipped mafia.

Bull. Shit. Your suspicions are ridiculous. You can't defend against RNG. OO was scum for afking, not because he tried to self-vote.

On October 11 2014 03:03 Damdred wrote:
I think I’ve made it clear in past games that I’m not the biggest fan of policy lynches, and if OO was able to actually be able to produce content and be useful I wouldn’t of voted for him. But he fucked off right after and I had no choice but to vote. There is not much to say about this.

Okay. I'll refer to the posts where HF says OO calls for being bussed. You had "no choice"? Neither did I. Null defense, scummy for thinking this exonerates you in any way.
On October 11 2014 03:03 Damdred wrote:
And yea, I don’t think BH has caught mafia before as far as I know with RNG. And…yea pretty sure hes going to use it more now. Also I have been calling BH town all game not just at that point when I said in tin foil land, I didn’t know if their was a way to game the system to get the point that BH wanted. I was educated and am better for it.
My problem is that you are somehow upset that mafia was lynched "because of RNG", which wasnt the case.
On October 11 2014 03:03 Damdred wrote:
Looking at thread sentiment you can tell if someone has a legitimate shot at getting lynched today. People are suspicious of Liam I think, but just not sure if he should be the lynch at this point or that I could draw the support needed. I still think liam has a good shot at flipping scum, but the way that you’ve played the past two days hopeless left me in a position where either one was a decent lynch. And liam was town read by a few people who I’m town reading so I have a little pause today.
Man the number of last minute lynches I've seen happen, this is such a crock of shit. SkyDragon was saved TWICE in the same game due to this.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 20:18 GMT
#1931
yes BH that is the case
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 20:37 GMT
#1946
Half of your case is "redcheck" nonsense, can you blame BH for being semi-illiterate?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 20:38 GMT
#1948
On October 11 2014 05:37 Hopeless1der wrote:
Half of your "case" is redcheck nonsense, can you blame BH for being semi-illiterate?

I like this emphasis better.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 20:44 GMT
#1954
On October 11 2014 05:42 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2014 05:37 Hopeless1der wrote:
Half of your case is "redcheck" nonsense, can you blame BH for being semi-illiterate?


Absolutely 0 of my case is this red check nonsense. Please show where i said that.

wat
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 20:47 GMT
#1956
On October 11 2014 05:30 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2014 02:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 07 2014 09:18 Damdred wrote:
We have past games on BH stored in the database though you can go look at them. We are just telling you that THIS is not an alignment thing that BH does. Its pretty obvious that BH seems interested in D1 so far and is contributing so i'm giving him a big town slap on the back right now.

Hell even in his big RNG post he said hewas willing to go over to a better case...though BH does get kind of tunneled sometimes. But why wouldn't OO fight with everything he had not to be the lynch? He just went and voted himself instead, thats the disturbing part of it all.

Semi-brushing aside the RNG to "actually" look at OO. At the time that he self-voted I wouldn't have called it "disturbing". How the hell are you supposed to defend against RNG? You're not, you're supposed to go and scumhunt. This is a load of bullshit, but damdred still twists it into an early suspicion.


These are normal observations. Of course self-voting is weird. There's nothing wrong with looking at OO for non RNG stuff. And given that OO actually flipped town, I don't see how Damdred being all suspicious of the guy who flipped scum is an issue. The issue is that he took so long to vote OO, not that he was suspiciopus of OO. get your shit together H1



Show nested quote +
On October 11 2014 02:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
Obiwan correctly points out that OO's reaction is worthless (open spoiler if you are so inclined):
On October 07 2014 12:43 Damdred wrote:
On October 07 2014 12:38 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On October 07 2014 12:35 Damdred wrote:
On October 07 2014 11:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On October 07 2014 10:46 Damdred wrote:
On October 07 2014 10:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On October 07 2014 10:35 Damdred wrote:
On October 07 2014 09:25 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
[quote]

What conclusion are you drawing from his self vote/actions leading up to it?

You say it's disturbing but you haven't followed it up with anything.


Of course its disturbing in that he did not fight at all really acted excited about it. I guess a trolling town could act like that and its not alignment showing at all in that regard. But no fight whatsoever was drawn out of OO just an acceptance which is scummy.


I don't really see how it matters either way when nobody is actually going to lynch him like this.


Right now he is scheduled to be lynched but i agree that he probably won't be lynched. However looking at reactions from votes is important to though.


So what's so important about his reaction?

You've basically just admitted that his reaction doesn't matter since he won't be lynched, but you're saying his reaction is important.


That is incorrect obi, you put words in my mouth. I didn't say that because he won't be lynched probably his reaction does not matter. Reactions matter all the time how you handle pressure etc.


That's not the point I'm making. Saying that someone's reaction matters because they're getting lynched, and then admitting that they're not getting lynched = their reaction doesn't matter because they know they're not getting lynched.

You can't use a reaction test accurately if the guy being tested knows it's a test; hence, the test is a wash and you've gained nothing.


Well it is mostly my opinion that an rng lynch won't hold up today. It could be very well that BH gets it done if that's what he pushes.



OWS is literally wrong here. OO _did_ get lynched. PEople could say "OO wasn't gonna get lynched or whatever" but basically it came down to this: OO got voted, and then he reacted with stuff. Hell, even if you agree with OWS (who, by the way, is scum) then you STILL have to show that damdred agrees with OWS, or that disagreeing is so unreasonable you must be scum. The fact that you personally believe that OO's reaction is null (and it obviously wasn't null, OO was scum and got caught, and part of why he got caught was his scummy reaction) doesn't matter.

Self voting because RNG landed on you isnt a weird response. Attempting to call you (BH) scum because the RNG landed on OO would be a weird response. Attempting to call you (BH) scum because you USED RNG is slightly better but not really.
In any case, the reasons for calling OO scum should have nothing to do with his response to being RNGed. Damdred pulls up super early to cast suspicion without committing to it for dubious reasoning. Being suspicious of anyone is fine if its for the right reasons. Damdred doesnt have the right reasons to call someone scum here.

OWS may have ultimately been wrong, but at the time that was a reasonable thought process because RNG is not sufficient to lynch someone. OO was scummy outside of the RNG, his reaction to the RNG is in fact null.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 20:52 GMT
#1957
Damdred, I responded to your defense. Where you at?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 20:58 GMT
#1961
On October 11 2014 05:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok Hopeless I read your case and there are some points that I agree with.

I don't like that Damdred never made an effort to try to get Lian lynched today. When I write out a case on somebody I'm doing it because I want to try to convince people to lynch him today rather than just to show that I am suspicious of somebody. It's not like HF wrote out an amazing case and the lynch was decided for the day. I could see Damdred as scum choose to not push Lian today because he doesn't want to get on HF's bad side.

The points I dislike:
The bussing posts. It's mostly just speculation. I could reasonably see a townie being suspicious of somebody for voting themselves after being RNGed and for his reaction. (I wasn't suspicious of OO for those posts but I could see someone else suspecting him)

the post where he tries to get OO to contribute doesn't have to be made in thread; He could just tell him to do something in the scum QT if he is mafia. There's no real reason why Damdred's vote on OO is him bussing OO compared to anyone else's vote on OO. In fact your vote is the one i think is most likely to be a bus vote because you actually liked OO's tone at the start of the game and you were fighting policy lynches earlier in the day.

The BH points are quite bad in my opinion. it's pretty clear Damdred wasn't trying to make a suspicion of BH in that post and I don't mind the insufferable post either.

Overall I'm not convinced that Damdred is a better lynch than you. I think a better case could be made for you being scum.

Where did I actually try to STOP OO's lynch? I busted HF's balls a bit because he explicitly said not to let him pursue policy lynches. And I did like OO's tone at the start...then he did nothing at all.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 10 2014 21:02 GMT
#1963
On October 11 2014 06:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2014 05:58 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 11 2014 05:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok Hopeless I read your case and there are some points that I agree with.

I don't like that Damdred never made an effort to try to get Lian lynched today. When I write out a case on somebody I'm doing it because I want to try to convince people to lynch him today rather than just to show that I am suspicious of somebody. It's not like HF wrote out an amazing case and the lynch was decided for the day. I could see Damdred as scum choose to not push Lian today because he doesn't want to get on HF's bad side.

The points I dislike:
The bussing posts. It's mostly just speculation. I could reasonably see a townie being suspicious of somebody for voting themselves after being RNGed and for his reaction. (I wasn't suspicious of OO for those posts but I could see someone else suspecting him)

the post where he tries to get OO to contribute doesn't have to be made in thread; He could just tell him to do something in the scum QT if he is mafia. There's no real reason why Damdred's vote on OO is him bussing OO compared to anyone else's vote on OO. In fact your vote is the one i think is most likely to be a bus vote because you actually liked OO's tone at the start of the game and you were fighting policy lynches earlier in the day.

The BH points are quite bad in my opinion. it's pretty clear Damdred wasn't trying to make a suspicion of BH in that post and I don't mind the insufferable post either.

Overall I'm not convinced that Damdred is a better lynch than you. I think a better case could be made for you being scum.

Where did I actually try to STOP OO's lynch? I busted HF's balls a bit because he explicitly said not to let him pursue policy lynches. And I did like OO's tone at the start...then he did nothing at all.

you didn't try to stop the lynch. You were bitching for a bit that we were just doing a policy lynch and then you jumped on the wagon later in the day.

yeah 10 whole minutes later...
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 652
soO 533
BeSt 443
Hyuk 406
Killer 66
Mind 40
Shinee 37
Mong 34
Bale 25
ZergMaN 12
[ Show more ]
yabsab 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever932
XaKoH 714
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 507
Counter-Strike
byalli52
Other Games
summit1g9499
olofmeister790
ceh9521
Happy263
Livibee166
Mew2King80
crisheroes78
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick534
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH383
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Rush1303
• Stunt488
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 5m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.