• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:53
CEST 02:53
KST 09:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8981 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 25 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 13 2013 22:29 GMT
#1938
Why exactly are you voting for LSB Slam? I have no idea why any of the people voting for LSB even think he is mafia..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 12:11 GMT
#1998
Xatalos your stance on LSB isn't much clearer than Artanis'.
Don't think of Artanis at all, do you or do you not want to lynch LSB? You said you thought he was a good lynch but in the same post you say you agree with his reads, so you don't want to lynch him. Which is it?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 12:17 GMT
#2000
God maybe Artanis is right and you are scum after all. That's what i call wishy-washy.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 12:18 GMT
#2001
##Unvote:
##Vote: Xatalos
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 12:20 GMT
#2004
Like the last page all you do is call Artanis out of his "wishy-washy" read on LSB when he's been very clear saying he does not think LSB is scum and then your read is wishy-washy as fuck.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 12:21 GMT
#2005
You think he is scum but he is not the best lynch. Of course he is if you think he is scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 12:26 GMT
#2008
On December 13 2013 05:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm pretty sure on my Cora town read. He seems far too frustrated to feign as scum and is trying to come up with contributions. Not really interested in VA either.


I hadn't read up on Vayne yet, but reading JJD's case on him I'd be happy to see him hang. not going to repeat the points, JJD mentioned them well.

Artanis could you explain this, this is all from the same post of yours.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 12:32 GMT
#2010
It is not the fact you think he is more or less scummy than anyone else. You call out Artanis for his wishy washy read on LSB and you have the exact same kind of read on LSB. How does that make sense?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 12:38 GMT
#2013
On December 14 2013 20:43 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 20:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm not sure LSB is a good lynch. Avoiding responsibility seems to be the only thing he's done. He's too blatantly talking about scum agenda's and what he thinks scum would do. It feels more like he's trying to place himself into the position of a scum player to catch them. Hypocrisy also isn't something I'd ascribe to scum players alone. Look at Cora. Called out players for not being allowed to be inactive, then said he'd be inactive in the same post. The case on LSB doesn't make him scum imo.

I've already said what I think about Rayn and Xatalos, but I don't know what your view on Xatalos is Plutarch. Could you inform me?
On December 14 2013 03:24 kushm4sta wrote:
LOL plz plz do not stoke the fire that lies inside corazon's butt. We know he's town. He is a master troll. The best way to fight a troll is to ignore it.

I came around to artanis being town. His push for xatalos seems really genuine, and I think it might be right.
Still need to read xatalos' filter, but let me just say I am super unimpressed with his recent long post.
If you look it actually contains deceptively little content.
On December 14 2013 03:07 Xatalos wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 13 2013 20:20 sidesprang wrote:
Ok was busy yesterday, had exam today. Read the thread and i'm now starting on filters.

What I've noted so far is, that I noticed people wanted to try to find mafia from looking at the voting pattern. Which I think is a valid way of doing things.

One thing that caught my mind was. There was deffo some suspicious votes happening, I think we all agree on that. But for one of those suspicious votes to actually be a mafia, wont VA have to be mafia. Like I mean no mafia member should vote like that unless they try to save his teammate.

So my thought is

VA = Mafia -> susp votes = mafia
VA = Town-> susp votes = town

Of course there is also the possibility that its just bad play in general. But I think the link is worth to take note of.


Only read purps filter for today, but I find that one very scummy in general. He is not really doing much. He said he had a town read on cora, then 2 hours after he proceeds to vote on him. I think it had something to do with the notes. I'll look more into why he did that flip later. And he is also defending VA a lot. All that together with the very weak reason for voting spag makes him very scummy in my eyes.


I wont cast any votes untill I get to read the rest, but I need some sleep first.



Not necessarily. Scum can make suspicious votes even if it's town vs town. Naturally the suspicious votes are even more suspicious if VA is scum.

On December 13 2013 21:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Plutarch, Rayn, Kush, and anyone else here please comment on my points regarding Xatalos. I don't like that he's not being discussed at all.
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 05:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Speaking of Xatalos. I'll repeat my points on him again, with a few bonus ones for good measure.
-Threw shit on everyone until he found someone that it stuck on, showing disregard for who gets lynched as long as it isn't him.
-First said I might've had a good point on him that he started too fast, then proceeds to OMGUS me later despite nothing having changed. Slight town read at first, then suddenly switches to scumread and then top scumread.
-Randomly unvotes me in favour of Purpletrator despite him not having gained any traction either. First tunnels me into oblivion, then randomly stops giving a shit from one moment on the other. His interactions with me make no sense and he seems to care more about what town thinks of them then actually convincing anyone.
-Switches up to Spaghetticus despite half his projected scumteam voting for Spaghetti.

Could we please lynch this scum already?



Surprisingly I agree with Kush. Rayn is attacking one of the only players he still had a strong townread on early on for reasons I find incomprehensible. Plutarch is pretty much the most townie guy around right now, and he's attacked for rehashing reads. Rayn's intent seems to be to make no one trust eachother to prevent town from cooperating. He's also called both myself and Xatalos scum, but mentioned before that he doesn't think we can both be scum. Fast forward to today and he hasn't mentioned either of us in any real way. He hasn't tried to get to know our alignment despite calling us both scummy and at the same time saying we can't both be scum (which I'd also like an explanation for). Rayn knows too much and seems to have a scum agenda on his mind. He also hasn't answered what that 'very scummy thing' was that he quoted despite both myself and Xatalos asking what it is.


These are pretty much non-points / things I have already explained (and Artanis clearly hasn't read). Some of the points are even townie for me (overall aggression, generating discussion, pressuring a lot). That's how I've basically always started the game as town (and recently as scum too -> pretty much null). Really quite bad reasons for wanting to lynch me #1. Incidentally, this "case" is a decent additional reason to lynch Artanis.

How many would be up for lynching Artanis today? rayn, you at least mentioned that Artanis was scummy N1. Please, get off Plutarch and lynch a much scummier player (Plutarch isn't even scummy, and it puzzles me that you're going for him).

On December 13 2013 05:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Holyflare the Medic has been shot by an ass-bullet!
bumatlarge the Civilian has been eaten by Sebastian!


Holyflare's death doesn't give that much new info in itself, but the more important part is that it confirms Corazon as a (misguided) Vigi. Regardless, he's town, which makes Artanis look (very slightly) better and probably me/Plutarch worse. But what's done is done, and it's time to move on. (as a sidenote, from the shock that this Vigi shot caused, I probably won't be trusting Vigilantes to make sensible choices in the future).

bum's death is a big mystery to me, since he did pretty much nothing all game. Does anyone have an idea about why the SK would shoot him? Maybe he thought bum was scum? In that case there might be some merit in going through who suspected bum.

- - - -

Other players who would be decent lynches are purple and LSB.

- purple's vote wasn't that scummy, but he's been lurking and posting useless one-liners all game... and now we also know that Corazon is town, which makes purple slightly more likely scum

- LSB has been throwing his vote around meaninglessly all game... hasn't truly pushed anything, just bandwagoned or thrown his vote here or there... and his Spag vote was actually about as scummy as that of Artanis

VA, kush, Grackaroni and sidesprang aren't looking good either. VA has been just targeting the easiest lynches, kush happily lynched his own townread, Grackaroni's vote was pretty scummy too and sidesprang has barely posted enough to avoid being policy lynched.

I think we should start from Artanis and continue from there. There are a lot of scummy players, but it should get easier when one is flipped.


So yeah sorry for calling your case bad artanis.

Glad you came around bb <3


Well, this makes me a bit more worried about LSB again. That's such a wishy-washy stance.

If you don't understand this then i don't know what to tell you.
You call out Artanis for having a wishy-washy read on LSB. Then you yourself have at least an equally wishy-washy read on LSB. So by your definition you are calling Artanis scum for something you right after do yourself. How does that make sense to you? If you are town how can Artanis' actions be scummy if you yourself do same things as town?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 12:49 GMT
#2018
On December 14 2013 21:44 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 21:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 14 2013 20:43 Xatalos wrote:
On December 14 2013 20:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm not sure LSB is a good lynch. Avoiding responsibility seems to be the only thing he's done. He's too blatantly talking about scum agenda's and what he thinks scum would do. It feels more like he's trying to place himself into the position of a scum player to catch them. Hypocrisy also isn't something I'd ascribe to scum players alone. Look at Cora. Called out players for not being allowed to be inactive, then said he'd be inactive in the same post. The case on LSB doesn't make him scum imo.

I've already said what I think about Rayn and Xatalos, but I don't know what your view on Xatalos is Plutarch. Could you inform me?
On December 14 2013 03:24 kushm4sta wrote:
LOL plz plz do not stoke the fire that lies inside corazon's butt. We know he's town. He is a master troll. The best way to fight a troll is to ignore it.

I came around to artanis being town. His push for xatalos seems really genuine, and I think it might be right.
Still need to read xatalos' filter, but let me just say I am super unimpressed with his recent long post.
If you look it actually contains deceptively little content.
On December 14 2013 03:07 Xatalos wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 13 2013 20:20 sidesprang wrote:
Ok was busy yesterday, had exam today. Read the thread and i'm now starting on filters.

What I've noted so far is, that I noticed people wanted to try to find mafia from looking at the voting pattern. Which I think is a valid way of doing things.

One thing that caught my mind was. There was deffo some suspicious votes happening, I think we all agree on that. But for one of those suspicious votes to actually be a mafia, wont VA have to be mafia. Like I mean no mafia member should vote like that unless they try to save his teammate.

So my thought is

VA = Mafia -> susp votes = mafia
VA = Town-> susp votes = town

Of course there is also the possibility that its just bad play in general. But I think the link is worth to take note of.


Only read purps filter for today, but I find that one very scummy in general. He is not really doing much. He said he had a town read on cora, then 2 hours after he proceeds to vote on him. I think it had something to do with the notes. I'll look more into why he did that flip later. And he is also defending VA a lot. All that together with the very weak reason for voting spag makes him very scummy in my eyes.


I wont cast any votes untill I get to read the rest, but I need some sleep first.



Not necessarily. Scum can make suspicious votes even if it's town vs town. Naturally the suspicious votes are even more suspicious if VA is scum.

On December 13 2013 21:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Plutarch, Rayn, Kush, and anyone else here please comment on my points regarding Xatalos. I don't like that he's not being discussed at all.
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 05:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Speaking of Xatalos. I'll repeat my points on him again, with a few bonus ones for good measure.
-Threw shit on everyone until he found someone that it stuck on, showing disregard for who gets lynched as long as it isn't him.
-First said I might've had a good point on him that he started too fast, then proceeds to OMGUS me later despite nothing having changed. Slight town read at first, then suddenly switches to scumread and then top scumread.
-Randomly unvotes me in favour of Purpletrator despite him not having gained any traction either. First tunnels me into oblivion, then randomly stops giving a shit from one moment on the other. His interactions with me make no sense and he seems to care more about what town thinks of them then actually convincing anyone.
-Switches up to Spaghetticus despite half his projected scumteam voting for Spaghetti.

Could we please lynch this scum already?



Surprisingly I agree with Kush. Rayn is attacking one of the only players he still had a strong townread on early on for reasons I find incomprehensible. Plutarch is pretty much the most townie guy around right now, and he's attacked for rehashing reads. Rayn's intent seems to be to make no one trust eachother to prevent town from cooperating. He's also called both myself and Xatalos scum, but mentioned before that he doesn't think we can both be scum. Fast forward to today and he hasn't mentioned either of us in any real way. He hasn't tried to get to know our alignment despite calling us both scummy and at the same time saying we can't both be scum (which I'd also like an explanation for). Rayn knows too much and seems to have a scum agenda on his mind. He also hasn't answered what that 'very scummy thing' was that he quoted despite both myself and Xatalos asking what it is.


These are pretty much non-points / things I have already explained (and Artanis clearly hasn't read). Some of the points are even townie for me (overall aggression, generating discussion, pressuring a lot). That's how I've basically always started the game as town (and recently as scum too -> pretty much null). Really quite bad reasons for wanting to lynch me #1. Incidentally, this "case" is a decent additional reason to lynch Artanis.

How many would be up for lynching Artanis today? rayn, you at least mentioned that Artanis was scummy N1. Please, get off Plutarch and lynch a much scummier player (Plutarch isn't even scummy, and it puzzles me that you're going for him).

On December 13 2013 05:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Holyflare the Medic has been shot by an ass-bullet!
bumatlarge the Civilian has been eaten by Sebastian!


Holyflare's death doesn't give that much new info in itself, but the more important part is that it confirms Corazon as a (misguided) Vigi. Regardless, he's town, which makes Artanis look (very slightly) better and probably me/Plutarch worse. But what's done is done, and it's time to move on. (as a sidenote, from the shock that this Vigi shot caused, I probably won't be trusting Vigilantes to make sensible choices in the future).

bum's death is a big mystery to me, since he did pretty much nothing all game. Does anyone have an idea about why the SK would shoot him? Maybe he thought bum was scum? In that case there might be some merit in going through who suspected bum.

- - - -

Other players who would be decent lynches are purple and LSB.

- purple's vote wasn't that scummy, but he's been lurking and posting useless one-liners all game... and now we also know that Corazon is town, which makes purple slightly more likely scum

- LSB has been throwing his vote around meaninglessly all game... hasn't truly pushed anything, just bandwagoned or thrown his vote here or there... and his Spag vote was actually about as scummy as that of Artanis

VA, kush, Grackaroni and sidesprang aren't looking good either. VA has been just targeting the easiest lynches, kush happily lynched his own townread, Grackaroni's vote was pretty scummy too and sidesprang has barely posted enough to avoid being policy lynched.

I think we should start from Artanis and continue from there. There are a lot of scummy players, but it should get easier when one is flipped.


So yeah sorry for calling your case bad artanis.

Glad you came around bb <3


Well, this makes me a bit more worried about LSB again. That's such a wishy-washy stance.

If you don't understand this then i don't know what to tell you.
You call out Artanis for having a wishy-washy read on LSB. Then you yourself have at least an equally wishy-washy read on LSB. So by your definition you are calling Artanis scum for something you right after do yourself. How does that make sense to you? If you are town how can Artanis' actions be scummy if you yourself do same things as town?


If you read the situation more carefully, you would understand that Artanis's read was making me more suspicious of LSB and not the other way around.

And why do you base your read on LSB on what Artanis says?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 13:20 GMT
#2027
On December 14 2013 22:01 Xatalos wrote:
What I mean is.... That's what I'd expect him to say about his scummate. "I don't want to lynch him now, but I'm not sure about him." Gives him the room to bus, but also to back off is necessary.

Isn't this exactly what you said about LSB?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 13:20 GMT
#2028
Btw all the votes on Vayne are lazy as fuck.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 13:32 GMT
#2032
What's wrong in what i said about Plut?
And why are you reasoning your vote on Vayne based purely on what it will tell us if he flips mafia? You are working backwards because you are supposed to find mafia and then tell what it means when they flip, right now you are doint the opposite.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 13:33 GMT
#2033
Why does everyone keep saying i did something wrong with Plutarch but noone is willing to explain what's wrong in it?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 13:43 GMT
#2037
On December 14 2013 22:39 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 22:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why does everyone keep saying i did something wrong with Plutarch but noone is willing to explain what's wrong in it?


I think I already explained this earlier.

Yes you did, to some extent. Doesn't change the fact what he did is scummy and btw we havn't lynched single mafia in this game so noone can say someone is townie bacause of their reads. Nobody else didn't even look at what i said, just called me out for it, and i kinda wanna lynch all of those people for it. "Yo this dude is so townie, therefore what you said can't be true". The worst reasoning ever to dismisss someone's case.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 13:45 GMT
#2038
Vayne is town but it's impossible to explain why to those people who have never played with him so i guess they are just wasting their votes then.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 14:04 GMT
#2043
##Unvote:
I need to think about this. I don't think LSB is a good lynch either. I don't think you are right kush in saying he played a lot better in PYP because even if you were right you can't know that because noone in this game has flipped scum. On top of that LSB's reads have been far more clear than they were in PYP so i don't know where you are getting your info.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 14:07 GMT
#2045
Xatalos can you give me a recap of your current case on Artanis?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 14:49 GMT
#2052
On December 14 2013 23:42 kushm4sta wrote:
@rayn you are thinking about endgame lsb when he stopped caring. Early game he was really smart and good.

Early game he did nothing but told people to massclaim. I don't know where you get that "good"..
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2013 15:58 GMT
#2055
I'm going to sauna soon. I read Artanis and purple again and i think they are most likely to flip mafia.
I don't think either of LSB / Vayne is scum. Plutarch issue will solve itself later on in the game. JJD and Grack look town to me aswell. So does kush and Slam. Xatalos is a questionmark to me. Other people are some lurkers that could go either way, but i don't think sidesprang is a good lynch as he is at least trying to play the game. Won't even talk about BH because town.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14717
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift4536
Other Games
summit1g9295
FrodaN2702
JimRising 640
PiGStarcraft474
KnowMe182
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS101
Mew2King90
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1320
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 7m
INu's Battles
11h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 7m
Replay Cast
22h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.