• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:27
CEST 22:27
KST 05:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)60Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8668 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 23:16 GMT
#2457
worse, 8 to 5
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 23:35 GMT
#2464
On October 03 2013 08:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 08:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
worse, 8 to 5

You mean better.



why is that better? higher probability for scum to shoot eachother?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 23:48 GMT
#2466
On October 03 2013 08:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 08:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 03 2013 08:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 03 2013 08:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
worse, 8 to 5

You mean better.



why is that better? higher probability for scum to shoot eachother?

Better for RNG silly.


oh right. well ill be interested whether you choose to vote me or follow up on your FT case, either way I know where you will end up

this cycle will be magical
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 03 2013 03:16 GMT
#2470
On October 03 2013 12:14 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 05:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me



Simply because of this post I will never lynch FT this game. It may be stupid of me, but this feels so genuine and real from what I've seen him post in previous games, and it's not reactive of a scum who may have simply failed to lynch another scum.



you need to read persona then, that's classic scum FT. he martyrs like a bitch as scum
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 03 2013 03:51 GMT
#2478
[image loading]

please no nonsense when I wake up, im holding pocket aces. good night friends
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 03 2013 16:50 GMT
#2596
should we use the golden rule of whoever is pushing town vayne is scum? might as well call it a tradition at this point
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 03 2013 23:25 GMT
#2613
actually it makes him scummier austin, but I still can't say anything. ffs...
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 03 2013 23:46 GMT
#2628
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 00:04 GMT
#2634
On October 04 2013 08:54 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.


An easy vote isn't necessarily wrong. It's easy for a reason. He martyred and left the game. As others have stated, if you martyr there is nothing else that will take my vote off of you. Some one else could claim scum in the thread and I would still have my vote on the martyr. Nothing else pisses me off more.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 00:09 GMT
#2638
On October 04 2013 09:05 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 09:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:54 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.


An easy vote isn't necessarily wrong. It's easy for a reason. He martyred and left the game. As others have stated, if you martyr there is nothing else that will take my vote off of you. Some one else could claim scum in the thread and I would still have my vote on the martyr. Nothing else pisses me off more.


Ignore that for the most part, I'm more concerned with the Grack vote and the failure to actually push or prod me palmar or Grack . You voted Grack but never advocated for him.


grack was playing exactly the same way as in golden sun and this is only my 2nd game with him so I don't know his town game. Associated it with him being scum again, but it appears he plays both alignments similarly. The pushing thing is repetitive and boring, as stated multiple times it is not alignment indicative in the slightest.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 00:13 GMT
#2640
On October 04 2013 09:12 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 09:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:05 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:54 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.


An easy vote isn't necessarily wrong. It's easy for a reason. He martyred and left the game. As others have stated, if you martyr there is nothing else that will take my vote off of you. Some one else could claim scum in the thread and I would still have my vote on the martyr. Nothing else pisses me off more.


Ignore that for the most part, I'm more concerned with the Grack vote and the failure to actually push or prod me palmar or Grack . You voted Grack but never advocated for him.


grack was playing exactly the same way as in golden sun and this is only my 2nd game with him so I don't know his town game. Associated it with him being scum again, but it appears he plays both alignments similarly. The pushing thing is repetitive and boring, as stated multiple times it is not alignment indicative in the slightest.


So you're just going to vote someone and hope they get lynched?
When you voted Grack you immediately got called out by two players, and never pushed him further.

Palmar never got voted and only vote on me was by you.



well you miss the point on how I play town

I don't get people lynched, I just make sure I don't get lynched.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 00:18 GMT
#2643
On October 04 2013 09:17 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 09:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:12 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:05 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 09:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:54 Pandain wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you want people to take you seriously Pandain, start by not being a hypocrite. You can't say my voting is scummy when we were both on town the entire game. It doesn't work like that.

A lot of the other stuff people are ignoring because that is my town meta whether you like it or not. You are basically just perfectly describing my town meta right now. So your case is kinda just helping me, as a heads up.


I think you are playing a good scum game but your role speculation which isn't sensible and logical unless you have inside knowledge reveals you. Additionally your lack of pushing reveals you.

It's day three and you say usually by now you're fitting pieces together and you're dangerous in the end-game. It's 8-5 town/scum ratio. Where's your end-game fitting in? All I see is an easy vote on FT.


On October 04 2013 08:49 austinmcc wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:39 Pandain wrote:
Palmar besides that has been playing as town, I don't think he's as lurkery as you think.
I don't mean to imply he's the lurkiest lurker that ever did lurk.

But his posting is on subjects that I don't think matter. He's got a boatload of posts today on his VOTE yesterday. Palmar shouldn't care about his vote yesterday. Mislynches happen. Vote switches happen. He's not even getting serious votes or anything for it. But he spends forever going over the ins and outs of voting and bovine reproduction or whatever else. His activity, in cases like that, is about subjects that just don't matter as far as scumhunting goes.

Plus again. You both have Pa- names. Someone gots to go.


I'm not as concerned about Pa's due to the fact that I know what I post. I also think we should actually lynch scum, and my reasons for lynching Palmar are too policy oriented(although there are some good suspicions) to justify me voting him and to justify you voting him.


An easy vote isn't necessarily wrong. It's easy for a reason. He martyred and left the game. As others have stated, if you martyr there is nothing else that will take my vote off of you. Some one else could claim scum in the thread and I would still have my vote on the martyr. Nothing else pisses me off more.


Ignore that for the most part, I'm more concerned with the Grack vote and the failure to actually push or prod me palmar or Grack . You voted Grack but never advocated for him.


grack was playing exactly the same way as in golden sun and this is only my 2nd game with him so I don't know his town game. Associated it with him being scum again, but it appears he plays both alignments similarly. The pushing thing is repetitive and boring, as stated multiple times it is not alignment indicative in the slightest.


So you're just going to vote someone and hope they get lynched?
When you voted Grack you immediately got called out by two players, and never pushed him further.

Palmar never got voted and only vote on me was by you.



well you miss the point on how I play town

I don't get people lynched, I just make sure I don't get lynched.


Then why even post at all?

To me all your proving is that you should get policy lynched every day.


Spoken like true scum, pc3 im done here
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 01:12 GMT
#2655
On October 04 2013 10:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 10:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 04 2013 10:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 04 2013 08:34 austinmcc wrote:
wtf oats has 9 pages of filter. When did he make posts?

This is exactly why Oats is scum.
ALso I want to lynch FT despite Pandain's posting.
Am I jerk?

Why

Dunno 'cause either FT is scum and I win, or he's town and I think it would be hilarious if we lynched a townie despite the biggest defense case I have ever seen anyone make.

It's win-win.



you also know about that which cannot be named
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 01:51 GMT
#2668
It's like chezinu and marv had a baby?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 03:20 GMT
#2700
pandain bores me, all of his reasons for lynching me are magnified in FT yet he is convinced he is town. makes sense it does not.

If you want to lynch a "hassle" or whatever how about you lynch the guy that refuses to contribute at all? at least you can call me out on my bullshit reads and stuff. FT isn't giving us anything to work with. If you want to see him in action as town go look at sicilian or nuclear. This is not it.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 03:23 GMT
#2704
now now, no need to turn into

[image loading]

you are getting all worked up over nothing and you're wrong just like he was.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 03:25 GMT
#2707
I will give you the benefit of the doubt since you are trying to get me lynched instead of just shooting me, or do I give you too much credit in knowing that killing the other scum team gives an extra 0.5 KP?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 03:29 GMT
#2710
on that note, thats a little speculation I left out. One of the scumteams got an 0.5 KP for dropping the cop. ruh roh! expect shenanigans.

and no I don't but I assume the weaker ones like walkie talkie and stuff are 0.5 KP and the stronger ones like medic protection are 1 KP. if protection was .5 KP they would just protect all their members every night.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 03:30 GMT
#2712
On October 04 2013 12:29 Pandain wrote:
Can we also lynch VA for taunting me


daresay how I taunted you? you just wished death upon me lol seems a bit over the top
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 03:46 GMT
#2733
Look through sicilian and check out how SnB dealt with sloosh that game. If you see a huge disconnect between that and SnB/FT feel free to vote me. its very identical and thats what I am basing my read off.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech169
UpATreeSC 156
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 202
Dewaltoss 127
Hyuk 74
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10054
League of Legends
Doublelift1262
Counter-Strike
fl0m1543
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4535
Khaldor1016
crisheroes933
Liquid`Hasu604
Other Games
summit1g6890
FrodaN2340
shahzam393
KnowMe356
XBOCT339
C9.Mang0195
ArmadaUGS137
ZombieGrub28
CosmosSc2 25
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV270
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2128
Other Games
• imaqtpie857
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 33m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 33m
Online Event
14h 33m
FEL
19h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.