• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:45
CEST 04:45
KST 11:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8571 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 16:16 GMT
#4048
On September 10 2013 01:15 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 01:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
We are not lynching a dude who has un-cc'dly claimed shooting Coag. I am not even thinking about it Austin.
Tell me why do you have to shoot exactly randombum? What's the logic?
I think there's a good shot of him flipping scum.

However, everything that happened towards the middle/end of closed casket world is on my mind. Something went really wrong with whatever was going on over there, because (given no townie claim) someone created a second thread, put people in a world WITH NO FLIPS, and then they no-lynched. I like the no-lynch given the lack of discussion/planning over there, but I don't like the lead up to it, the lack of discussion itself and the general MEH attitude towards a lynch. I'm worried that bum was set up as a mislynch and something went wrong.

That's why I'd like to shoot randombum, because IF he's town, he won't get shot. If he's town, his vote counts, he'll vote NOT himself, and because the vote isn't unanimous then he'll live. I can't do that with anyone else, because anyone stutters and cakepie targets will get shot, randombum is the exception because he's also in the sleeper cell, so his vote would count if he's town.

But randombum looks the worst atm. I am almost certain he is scum. Why would you not want to lynch the scummiest guy in thread over a guy who shot mafia? How does that suggestion make any sense?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 16:20 GMT
#4054
WoS what have you been doing with your role? Are you the cop?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 16:21 GMT
#4056
On September 10 2013 01:19 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 01:15 austinmcc wrote:
On September 10 2013 01:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
We are not lynching a dude who has un-cc'dly claimed shooting Coag. I am not even thinking about it Austin.
Tell me why do you have to shoot exactly randombum? What's the logic?
I think there's a good shot of him flipping scum.

However, everything that happened towards the middle/end of closed casket world is on my mind. Something went really wrong with whatever was going on over there, because (given no townie claim) someone created a second thread, put people in a world WITH NO FLIPS, and then they no-lynched. I like the no-lynch given the lack of discussion/planning over there, but I don't like the lead up to it, the lack of discussion itself and the general MEH attitude towards a lynch. I'm worried that bum was set up as a mislynch and something went wrong.

That's why I'd like to shoot randombum, because IF he's town, he won't get shot. If he's town, his vote counts, he'll vote NOT himself, and because the vote isn't unanimous then he'll live. I can't do that with anyone else, because anyone stutters and cakepie targets will get shot, randombum is the exception because he's also in the sleeper cell, so his vote would count if he's town.


Lynching Cephiro is stupid. Shooting randombum with this cell is good.

Lynching Axle might be a good endeavor this round because I have no idea how to read him and he's a wild card.

Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 01:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 10 2013 01:15 austinmcc wrote:
On September 10 2013 01:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
We are not lynching a dude who has un-cc'dly claimed shooting Coag. I am not even thinking about it Austin.
Tell me why do you have to shoot exactly randombum? What's the logic?
I think there's a good shot of him flipping scum.

However, everything that happened towards the middle/end of closed casket world is on my mind. Something went really wrong with whatever was going on over there, because (given no townie claim) someone created a second thread, put people in a world WITH NO FLIPS, and then they no-lynched. I like the no-lynch given the lack of discussion/planning over there, but I don't like the lead up to it, the lack of discussion itself and the general MEH attitude towards a lynch. I'm worried that bum was set up as a mislynch and something went wrong.

That's why I'd like to shoot randombum, because IF he's town, he won't get shot. If he's town, his vote counts, he'll vote NOT himself, and because the vote isn't unanimous then he'll live. I can't do that with anyone else, because anyone stutters and cakepie targets will get shot, randombum is the exception because he's also in the sleeper cell, so his vote would count if he's town.

I'm fairly sure I would be the thing that went wrong in that case as I'm pretty sure when I suggested no lynch near the end of the day it actually happened.

Hiro: If Ceph is 'Master Tsiv' are you Yi?
Are you two 3P?


/sigh

What the fuck is this? Axle is almost certainly town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 16:24 GMT
#4060
Wait Axle, what the hell?
Why are you not trying to find out if WoS is scum in the QT?
Also why do you bring this up only now?
What have your night actions been throughout the game?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 16:24 GMT
#4061
On September 10 2013 01:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 01:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
WoS what have you been doing with your role? Are you the cop?

I have done basically nothing with my role.
It's useless.

If it's useless claim plz. There is no reason not to.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 16:28 GMT
#4066
On September 10 2013 01:25 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Rayn, why is Axle almost certainly town.

I am not sure of it any more because of the QT shenanigans. Apparently WoS has tried to talk there and Axle has not?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 16:30 GMT
#4068
Axle, has WoS had any idea you have been in the QT before you said so in thread?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 16:33 GMT
#4071
Can someone explain to me what Axle is saying. I don't understand a single fucking thing.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 16:34 GMT
#4073
Got cut.
Okay so, Axle is saying WoS has been lying in thread about what has been talked about in the QT, correct?
WoS did not actually know Axle has even been in the QT, correct?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 16:43 GMT
#4083
Why the fuck would you lie about what happened in the QT if you are town and the other dude is flipped town?
Also the roleclaim please.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 16:50 GMT
#4090
WoS can you just roleclaim?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 16:53 GMT
#4097
How about we lynch randombum and Austin group shoots WoS for confirmation that he is not scum?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 16:55 GMT
#4102
It kinda makes sense as he thinks one/some of the 3p claims are scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 16:59 GMT
#4108
Well if you are not scum you don't die.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 17:03 GMT
#4112
On September 10 2013 02:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well if you are not scum you don't die.

Yeah maybe YOU don't kill me but I'm pretty sure somebody will. I don't think it'll be scum either since they really need to kill town atm.

So why is it bad for Austin group to confirm you? If there is someone who needs to kill you in order to win they already know it.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 17:05 GMT
#4116
On September 10 2013 02:04 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 01:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Wait Axle, what the hell?
Why are you not trying to find out if WoS is scum in the QT?
Also why do you bring this up only now?
What have your night actions been throughout the game?


I still have access to the QT. We can still use it.
All i have effectviely done is what WOS did and claim I am now in a mason with WOS and can see the old log between him and Shiaopi.

As well as whatever benefit if any that is to town. I also tested to see if WOS would be truthful about what was in the QT.

I have then as accurately as I am able presented what WOS said and what was actually in the QT so as you can make your own judgement.

Do you have something more pro town I could have done?

No i don't. I am not sure if WoS is scum though.
Could you vote for randombum isntead?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 17:10 GMT
#4126
On September 10 2013 00:31 austinmcc wrote:
Alright, enough watching.

I lead a sleeper cell. I add a person each night, up to 3. Ta da, stutters, cakepie if you guys couldn't guess from his fixation on what I wrote to stutters, and randombum last night.

Here's how the cell works. Each of my cell members votes each night on a target. If the voting is UNANIMOUS, my cell shoots that target. If the voting is not unanimous, we twiddle our thumbs. That's why weird lists in the thread, I need to be able to give codewords and then figure out targets later, and I needed you guys to have phrases you could use if you didn't want to shoot my target, because the unanimity is friggin' important.

Why? Because, it's not like the sleeper cells in the sleeper cell games. I don't have any control over the KP, don't get to choose someone you send in, I just get to try and get everyone on one page. And here's the twist. If I add a mafia player to the cell, that player does not get a vote.

N1 I added stutters. N2 I had him shoot alakaslam and added cakepie. UNLESS anyone else can claim the shot on alakaslam, stutters is 100% town. If he were mafia, my cell would not have shot. And it can't be a stutters/alakaslam mafia team because there was actual host confirmation that alakaslam was shot.

On N3, I had stutters and cakepie on different targets. If cakepie were mafia, stutters would have shot randombum last night (stutters as town has a vote, mafia cakepie would NOT and so it would be unanimous to stutters's target, randombum). Cakepie, you can rest a little easier and get off stutters back. Cakepie, I know what you're worried about, but stutters is cleared unless someone claims slam shot.

I needed to compartmentalize information so you guys didn't know you were shooting different targets, and I didn't want it known that I'm a half-ass DT because of how the shooting works. I basically get kills OR checks. Stutters, I know you said you're easy to read, but I usually end up calling you mafia in our games and I'm paranoid that you'll roll scum and just lay low. So I added you to the cell as a way of seeing your alignment, and also figured since we've played a couple games you could trust me if you agreed with my targets. Cakepie, you actually got active on D3, but when I added you N2 I didn't really have a feel for you, so added you as a check again.

N3 I added randombum. randombum was the person I was talking to stutters about last night, adding little things but never following them, getting suspicion but always hovering outside the lynch. I am fine lynching randombum today, but it's inefficient.

Stutters and cakepie, you guys shoot randombum tonight. randombum, if you're town, shoot anyone other than yourself. Ta da! If randombum is mafia, his vote doesn't count, stutters/cakepie are unanimous, and randombum gets shot. I don't actively do anything, so I can't be roleblocked. OO flipped blocker, and I doubt that scum can block BOTH stutters and cakepie from voting, and if either gets a vote in and randombum is mafia, whoosh. If bum doesn't get shot, votes weren't unanimous, and he's town.

Got like two more sizeable posts coming off what I've noticed today. Pressure stutters all you want, but unless anyone can claim the shot on alakaslam, he's town.

Again, what does happen if we lynch randombum? You have Stutters & cakepie left, right?
Why can't you use them as a vigi shot on someone? Let's say they both target me, do i die regardless of my alignment?
Why can't you just shoot another scummy target?

Who do you propose we lynch them? Because the suggestion of lynching a vigilante who killed mafia is stupid as fuck.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 17:26 GMT
#4142
I believe WoS is not scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 17:27 GMT
#4144
He is genuinely pissed off at Axle. It's pretty clear.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 17:28 GMT
#4147
Austin. The problem with confirming randombum's role is that in case he is scum and the pokemon dude (as i assume) he does not die to shots. He needs to be lynched, unless you want to feed me abilities, which is fine with me.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 138
ProTech136
FoxeR 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1873
Shuttle 1465
Artosis 597
Dewaltoss 51
NaDa 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift3803
Counter-Strike
taco 549
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox584
Other Games
summit1g8246
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0300
ViBE123
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 16m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.