• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:10
CEST 04:10
KST 11:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7708 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 17:10 GMT
#4125
On September 10 2013 02:09 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 02:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 10 2013 02:06 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 10 2013 02:04 austinmcc wrote:
I cannot CONFIRM anyone but randombum.

If my group is unanimous, the shot goes off. If it's not, the shot doesn't go off. I get fake-DT powers on people IN my cell, not magical DT bullets.


Oh. That's why we can't lynch him? Because he's in your sleeper cell and we can confirm his alignment based on that. If he's scum he dies, If he's town he lives. I see.

But wasn't what was suggested as me being added to the sleeper cell to perform that check?


Is randombum already in the cell or no? I thought that's why Austin couldnt check anyone else?

Yeah he can't check anyone else today/tonight. Tomorrow I could theoretically be added I suppose.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 17:13 GMT
#4130
Lynch Axle.
You say I'm scum for not having rolelclaimed, why is no one putting pressure on him? Nobody knows anything about his role either.
He hasn't reacted to my claim at all or examined that it is actually feasible, he's just sitting on his 'big QT play' and using that as the be-all-end-all for his actions today.
He's found a 'safe' lynch as scum and is going to stick with it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 17:15 GMT
#4133
On September 10 2013 02:11 austinmcc wrote:
Here's how my night works, again, but spelled out more fully:

+ Show Spoiler +
If we lynch randombum, cakepie/stutters can shoot WoS but either they both vote and it 100% shoots or they don't both vote and it 0% shoots, it's entirely dependent upon THEM and not upon WoS's alignment.

If we don't lynch randombum, cakepie/stutters can shoot WoS. If randombum is town and votes WoS, it shoots. If randombum is scum his vote doesn't matter, it shoots WoS. If randombum is town AND FOR SOME REASON votes not WoS, it doesn't shoot. In any of those scenarios, randombum's alignment and vote matter, WoS's alignment does not.

The reason I can fakecheck randombum is because he's in the cell itself, and the cell members are what determine shots firing or not. If cakepie/stutters vote him and he votes anyone else, then (1) if he's scum, his vote doesn't count, the votes are randombum - 2, anyone else - 0, and he gets shot; but (2) if he's town, his vote counts, and the votes are randombum - 2, someone else - 1, and it's not unanimous and he doesn't get shot



WoS...do you know anything about VE we don't?

Well obviously I'm going to get shot either way from the way you're talking so I have no reason to help anymore, do I?
Ungrateful fucking town.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 17:18 GMT
#4136
I shouldn't have opened my big mouth and said anything at all today---nobody would have said anything about me aside from Axle but I WANTED TO HELP TOWN.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 17:19 GMT
#4137
On September 10 2013 02:17 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 10 2013 02:11 austinmcc wrote:
Here's how my night works, again, but spelled out more fully:

+ Show Spoiler +
If we lynch randombum, cakepie/stutters can shoot WoS but either they both vote and it 100% shoots or they don't both vote and it 0% shoots, it's entirely dependent upon THEM and not upon WoS's alignment.

If we don't lynch randombum, cakepie/stutters can shoot WoS. If randombum is town and votes WoS, it shoots. If randombum is scum his vote doesn't matter, it shoots WoS. If randombum is town AND FOR SOME REASON votes not WoS, it doesn't shoot. In any of those scenarios, randombum's alignment and vote matter, WoS's alignment does not.

The reason I can fakecheck randombum is because he's in the cell itself, and the cell members are what determine shots firing or not. If cakepie/stutters vote him and he votes anyone else, then (1) if he's scum, his vote doesn't count, the votes are randombum - 2, anyone else - 0, and he gets shot; but (2) if he's town, his vote counts, and the votes are randombum - 2, someone else - 1, and it's not unanimous and he doesn't get shot



WoS...do you know anything about VE we don't?

Well obviously I'm going to get shot either way from the way you're talking so I have no reason to help anymore, do I?
Ungrateful fucking town.
Someone asked about shooting you to confirm you, that's my response there. Knock it off.

You're claiming 3P survivor late in a game with 3 other claimed and 1.5 flipped 3P survivors. You're clearly not town, whatever you are, but if you put yourself in our shoes, it's a bit difficult to just blindly trust a 4th 3P survivor claim, especially when the rolename is related to some other claimed/.5 flipped 3P survivor who has peaced out.

Are you saying the rolenames are just a coincidence? P-Body and ATLAS interacted here, but Ed and Al don't at all?

I'll reveal more info when I have reason to. I can't see you wasting two lynches/shots in a row on both of us---you give scum a huge advantage that way.

Pressure Axle for a while. Then we talk. Hiro too. I don't see any reason why he should be town simply because he was forced to 'maybe-kill' Zentor.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 17:26 GMT
#4143
VE's role was mod-revealed. It is obviously 3P survivor. there is other information in the role (the REDACTED) part that I am aware of. He's obviously non-town as he'd otherwise be playing the game, but he obviously doesn't want to play for town because he's already been shot once (presumably by scum?). I am not as good of a shot for scum as I am not as good of a player. I am especially not a good shot for scum now considering their situation.

He is 100% neutral.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 17:27 GMT
#4145
I find it funny that people were clamoring for my claim and assumed I was scum because I didn't want to and now what is Axle doing?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 17:32 GMT
#4150
HEY AXLE, WANT TO REPORT TO EVERYONE WHAT I TOLD YOU IN QT?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 17:37 GMT
#4155
On September 10 2013 02:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 02:32 austinmcc wrote:
On September 10 2013 02:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Austin. The problem with confirming randombum's role is that in case he is scum and the pokemon dude (as i assume) he does not die to shots. He needs to be lynched, unless you want to feed me abilities, which is fine with me.
This is lovely if you're being 100% truthful.

It is less than lovely if, you know, you're scum or there is no other pokemon trainer.

But right now you're telling me that I shouldn't alignment check someone in a way that will SHOOT THEM IN THE FACE at the same time if they are scum, because that person MIGHT be a role that MIGHT exist.

Well you should decide what to do and what not. I am giving you information that i have.
If you shoot the other guy, their pokemon dies and i get an ability. It's fine for me because that proves they are scum. But then we need to lynch them.

My pokemons are Lapras, Snorlax, Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise. So if anything other faints, they are the other guy's.

You decide if i am telling the truth or not. Can you now see why scum want to lynch me? They need to either win a fuckton of battles or use 6 KP on me.

How do you 'battle?'
Also how is that not overpowered as all hell?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 17:38 GMT
#4159
On September 10 2013 02:37 Risen wrote:
EBWOP: If it isn't clear yet

##unvote
##vote: HiroPro


If randombum is going to be the lynch I will vote him. Scum just couldn't leave me alone, so fuck em.

I feel ya, bro.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 17:41 GMT
#4161
I will be pushing for Axle for the remainder of today. He specifically told me in QT that claiming his role would not be beneficial to him. I refuse to allow for the fact that essentially everyone will have roleclaimed to some degree and people will allow Axle to skate by, especially if he is scumtunnelling me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 17:43 GMT
#4162
Like he's trying to start up conversation with me NOW in QT. What the fuck is the point after I've already claimed? Axle you want to talk, you do it where everyone can see and you can't claim bullshit lies about me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 18:08 GMT
#4177
On September 10 2013 03:06 austinmcc wrote:
Also, WoS, you yourself keep poking at Hiro, just throwing his name out as someone you want to look at/someone who might be scum. Would you care to share anything with the class?

+ Show Spoiler +
On September 04 2013 02:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
In case I'm not around for deadline (very likely)
##Vote: Geript
Don';t know who my second should go on though.
Not Shiao, not Alakaslam (He actually made one post that was COMPLETELY coherent and it shocked the hell out fo me, so I might actually be able to read him from now on)
Hassy has some sort of bullshit suspicion on me because I haven't continued to call Hiro scum (despite me not being sure of his alignment to begin with) but I have no idea whether he is scum or not.

I think in the end I might just need to sheep thread on my second vote.
Clarity I trust you, what do you think?
On September 09 2013 05:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
As for scumhunting:
##Vote: raynpelikoneet
If he was town he wouldn't be alive right now. He just wouldn't.
He only sort of started playing the game a little while in; before that point he was solely focused on his role (and still is, somewhat). I forget who said it, but we have no idea if Rayn is telling the truth in any way. Yeah it would be an odd thing to lie about (fighting against another trainer) but I could see it. The worst thing for me is the fact that he just doesn't seem like he cares anywhere NEAR as much as he does about the game as when he's town.

I also want to look into Hiro---I promised I would very early on and never did.

Also what is it you guys plan on doing with VE?
On September 09 2013 23:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
I just had a random hilarious thought:
Hiro is scum because he rolled Chezinu, who always rolls scum.

Actually looked into Hiro though and there was some stuff in his filter I didn't like, among them a seeming bus on OO that was dropped really quickly after it was brought up.

Cephiro, did your plan hinge on Hiro being town in order to work, or is it possible for you to have simply given a nuke to scum to use on another townie?
On September 09 2013 23:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 23:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Axle: Can you make a clear consolidated post on why you think WoS is scum? I agree with him your posts are hardto read and i do not understand much of them, i would probably act like WoS is atm if i was in his position regardless of my alignment.

WoS: Can you tell us who would you lynch now and why? This back and forth with Axle is doing no good to anyone atm. It does not help people figure out your alignment. Also answer Axle when he makes the post please. Also also stop hunting for third factions unless you think they are scum, in that case explain why.

Stutters: You need to come in and explain yourself to Clarity's questions. Otherwise i will lynch you, because you are distracting everyone right now. Also who is scum? You just drop in with some pieco of information and fuck off immediately after that. I have no idea who do you think is mafia.

I don't think I ever said his posts are hard to understand (though I have said that in the past). I actually find him to be a little clearer than usual this game (or maybe it's simply relative to the existence of Alakaslam, whose posts are in every way impossible).

I need some time. Don't think I would lynch Stutters as this is pretty consistent with his town game. He fucks off. That's what he do.
If I voted randombum that would be just a sheep vote as I haven't looked at him. I want to say Hiro honestly but I'm waiting to hear what Cephiro has to say regarding his plan.

Random qs:
Does the greencheck on Felkyr give him a free pass?
Are the people who are supposed to die actually going to die? (ie was the shot on debears a fake? Is Zentor dead?)
On September 10 2013 00:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 00:47 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 10 2013 00:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 10 2013 00:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 10 2013 00:43 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 10 2013 00:42 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I think one of Axle or Wave is scum. I've read WoS as townie leading up to Casket, and Axle just seems like a coinflip because he's Axle. Anything he says or does is complete WIFOM because he's Axle, and he does what he wants.

Is Hiro mafia? That is the question I need to answer today.


Do you believe zentor to be town? Or you think the crush thing is fake?


Zentor is scum. He was one of the scum in casket, and I think there is one more. It's probably hiro or bum. MAYBE wos but I doubt that.


You are aware that Hiro is crushing Zentor?


If Zentor is scum then I'd say hiro is clear. I guess it's between bum and wos, then.

Why does that clear Hiro exactly?
We don't exactly know of the conditions of Cephiro's grand plan do we?
On September 10 2013 02:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 02:17 austinmcc wrote:
On September 10 2013 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 10 2013 02:11 austinmcc wrote:
Here's how my night works, again, but spelled out more fully:

+ Show Spoiler +
If we lynch randombum, cakepie/stutters can shoot WoS but either they both vote and it 100% shoots or they don't both vote and it 0% shoots, it's entirely dependent upon THEM and not upon WoS's alignment.

If we don't lynch randombum, cakepie/stutters can shoot WoS. If randombum is town and votes WoS, it shoots. If randombum is scum his vote doesn't matter, it shoots WoS. If randombum is town AND FOR SOME REASON votes not WoS, it doesn't shoot. In any of those scenarios, randombum's alignment and vote matter, WoS's alignment does not.

The reason I can fakecheck randombum is because he's in the cell itself, and the cell members are what determine shots firing or not. If cakepie/stutters vote him and he votes anyone else, then (1) if he's scum, his vote doesn't count, the votes are randombum - 2, anyone else - 0, and he gets shot; but (2) if he's town, his vote counts, and the votes are randombum - 2, someone else - 1, and it's not unanimous and he doesn't get shot



WoS...do you know anything about VE we don't?

Well obviously I'm going to get shot either way from the way you're talking so I have no reason to help anymore, do I?
Ungrateful fucking town.
Someone asked about shooting you to confirm you, that's my response there. Knock it off.

You're claiming 3P survivor late in a game with 3 other claimed and 1.5 flipped 3P survivors. You're clearly not town, whatever you are, but if you put yourself in our shoes, it's a bit difficult to just blindly trust a 4th 3P survivor claim, especially when the rolename is related to some other claimed/.5 flipped 3P survivor who has peaced out.

Are you saying the rolenames are just a coincidence? P-Body and ATLAS interacted here, but Ed and Al don't at all?

I'll reveal more info when I have reason to. I can't see you wasting two lynches/shots in a row on both of us---you give scum a huge advantage that way.

Pressure Axle for a while. Then we talk. Hiro too. I don't see any reason why he should be town simply because he was forced to 'maybe-kill' Zentor.




Nothing specific that I know about him.
I think he looks like shit and may have apparently claimed as being a part of BM chat (maybe Yi?).
I firmly believe whoever Yi is must be anti-town simply due to the sheer amount of apparent survivors in this game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 18:10 GMT
#4179
Oh actually come to think of it, while I don't know about what Hiro can do, I do know that he is lying about still being RBed.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 18:14 GMT
#4185
On September 10 2013 03:12 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 03:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh actually come to think of it, while I don't know about what Hiro can do, I do know that he is lying about still being RBed.

Where did I say I was roleblocked last night?

Hmmm. Somebody said something recently about you still being RBed and I know it's not true.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 18:19 GMT
#4188
Hey Axle, you've fucked off pretty conveniently.
Am i still scum?
Come on buddy, you're town, surely you're just out to win the game for your team, right? Why aren't you pushing and trying to get me, the scummy WoS, lynched?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 18:47 GMT
#4199
On September 10 2013 03:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well yeah, you tried CC. Then people just wanted to no-lynch for no apparent reason.. :/

Actually again, it was me who brought up no lynch with CC when it actually happened I believe.
At the time I had no idea who was scum in there and as I was trying to ultimately play for town I didn't want to lynch for no reason and without a flip-----to me that seems mroe anti-town than flipping someone for no reason EVEN IF that would actually be better for my win condition. Ultimately probably a really stupid play on my part since I just want everyone to die but me but I was committed to playing for town at the time.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 18:52 GMT
#4201
I've got basically a little less than two hours before I'm gone. Likely won't be back until just before or just after deadline.
If there's anything you guys NEED to know from me, let me know. I'd still like to keep some things that don't really affect you guys to myself though. I'd also really like to not be shot by town tonight (if randombum is town) so keep in mind I'll probably be even MORE helpful if I'm not the cop/vigi target.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 18:54 GMT
#4203
On September 07 2013 08:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm just blatantly sheeping. If we're switching off of randombum yall can let me know.
Hell we can no-lynch like someone suggested.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 18:58 GMT
#4206
On September 10 2013 03:57 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 03:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
I've got basically a little less than two hours before I'm gone. Likely won't be back until just before or just after deadline.
If there's anything you guys NEED to know from me, let me know. I'd still like to keep some things that don't really affect you guys to myself though. I'd also really like to not be shot by town tonight (if randombum is town) so keep in mind I'll probably be even MORE helpful if I'm not the cop/vigi target.

If you're a survivor/neutral, then you don't care.

You'd reveal whatever you can about VE/yourself because you're giving information to town AND scum, trying to make nice with both, and you make yourself not a threat.

You clearly HAVE information on VE, which makes it far more likely you're 3P than other factions, because I don't see a random scum player (cuz you ain't town) happening to know what a guy who flipped 3P's role PM is and what actions he takes/where his circle is.

But you're hiding it. That is...remarkably not neutral.

I don't want to fuck him over too. He'd be mad.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17994
Rain 1542
GuemChi 905
sorry 45
NaDa 16
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever432
NeuroSwarm199
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 495
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1030
Mew2King89
Other Games
summit1g7639
JimRising 547
WinterStarcraft425
C9.Mang0174
ViBE119
ZombieGrub4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick801
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta42
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt229
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 50m
INu's Battles
8h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 50m
OSC
20h 5m
Replay Cast
20h 50m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.