• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:47
CEST 04:47
KST 11:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7190 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 153 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 00:49 GMT
#1881
On March 30 2013 09:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
Kei and I have 60 games between us. My reads may not always be correct, but stuff like that isn't really something you can argue about.

Well there are different approaches to mafia for everyone and i do not think having a different approach is right/worng. It's all about identificating the motives behind peoples actions. Scumplay can be handled very differently and in my mind i didn't see that defence coming from scum!s&b. Maybe i was wrong or right or maybe we are both right here, idk.


This isn't a case of different approaches. It's like saying there's different approaches to climbing a hill, but shooting yourself in the face isn't one of them.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 30 2013 00:55 GMT
#1882
@rayn Seriously though I think we're two townies arguing with each other. Your early game struck me as incredibly townie during my re-read. Palmar gave you the green light for it as well (though he later changed his mind) and you are actively discussing things in the thread including accusations against you. I want to talk about new things with you and not re-hash old. Need to get off this couch / iPod but I really don't feel like moving at this moment.

Where are you on Acro right now? He was my third scum read N1 and you can find the reasons in my filter. Later when we started talking about it he disappeared and I felt that I remained on the right track with him.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 00:59 GMT
#1883
On March 30 2013 09:55 ObviousOne wrote:
@rayn Seriously though I think we're two townies arguing with each other. Your early game struck me as incredibly townie during my re-read. Palmar gave you the green light for it as well (though he later changed his mind) and you are actively discussing things in the thread including accusations against you. I want to talk about new things with you and not re-hash old. Need to get off this couch / iPod but I really don't feel like moving at this moment.

Where are you on Acro right now? He was my third scum read N1 and you can find the reasons in my filter. Later when we started talking about it he disappeared and I felt that I remained on the right track with him.


Give me your 4 best bets for mafia. You don't have to be sure or anything, just your impressions.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 30 2013 01:01 GMT
#1884
On March 30 2013 09:59 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 09:55 ObviousOne wrote:
@rayn Seriously though I think we're two townies arguing with each other. Your early game struck me as incredibly townie during my re-read. Palmar gave you the green light for it as well (though he later changed his mind) and you are actively discussing things in the thread including accusations against you. I want to talk about new things with you and not re-hash old. Need to get off this couch / iPod but I really don't feel like moving at this moment.

Where are you on Acro right now? He was my third scum read N1 and you can find the reasons in my filter. Later when we started talking about it he disappeared and I felt that I remained on the right track with him.


Give me your 4 best bets for mafia. You don't have to be sure or anything, just your impressions.

On the quick, not in any special order:
Sinani
Acro
Smurf
Oats is a wildcard still I Haven't set down to figure him out
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 30 2013 01:04 GMT
#1885
Daniel is another wild card

I will filter oats and dandel when I get around to my computer
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 01:06 GMT
#1886
On March 30 2013 09:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
Kei and I have 60 games between us. My reads may not always be correct, but stuff like that isn't really something you can argue about.

Well there are different approaches to mafia for everyone and i do not think having a different approach is right/worng. It's all about identificating the motives behind peoples actions. Scumplay can be handled very differently and in my mind i didn't see that defence coming from scum!s&b. Maybe i was wrong or right or maybe we are both right here, idk.

Fine.

Here's scum S&B defending me for no reason in Chrono Trigger (it wasn't even a lynch day...we were electing a Mayor). He really had no reason to defend me. He just used the defense of me to start slinging suspicion at Hapa:

On November 22 2012 04:26 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 13:17 Hapahauli wrote:
@ iamp

Welcome! As distinguishable as you are, that's not the only thing we're looking for in a party leader. I'd prefer someone with a very strong track-record of accurate D1 town reads. You're definitely someone that can be read early and be a party candidate though.



@ Kei
You're right, he is capable of pulling off big plays as scum, even day 1. But it's not like I'm giving him a town read already, nor do I plan to vote him until I do. I'm paranoid as fuck when it comes to him, but again, I'm much more confident in my ability to read him than I am any of the other vets, purely because I am extremely familiar with how marv thinks and acts.

Err... but you said...
On November 21 2012 12:14 Keirathi wrote:

--Quote Pyramid Omitted--

I said I would vote marv, barring a scummy vibe from him. And, yes, I feel I have a decent grasp of when marv is acting scummy. The key is, though, that I thoroughly trust marv's ability to make town reads. In the event that he is scum, though, even a scum marv can't afford to pick other scum without some damn good reasoning that they are town, which I believe could be seen through.

Do explain good sir.


ehrmagerd he was inconsistent wooooooooooooooow

this is a big deal guys (no it's not)

not feeling the hapa happenin right now

My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 01:06 GMT
#1887
I'm sure you talked about Acro in more detail in your filter, but I've had a bit to drink - can you summarise why you find him suspicious for me?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 01:06 GMT
#1888
On March 30 2013 10:06 marvellosity wrote:
I'm sure you talked about Acro in more detail in your filter, but I've had a bit to drink - can you summarise why you find him suspicious for me?

Pick me, pick me!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 01:07 GMT
#1889
On March 30 2013 10:06 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 10:06 marvellosity wrote:
I'm sure you talked about Acro in more detail in your filter, but I've had a bit to drink - can you summarise why you find him suspicious for me?

Pick me, pick me!


Er, I choose you? (I have no idea what for, but go for it!)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 30 2013 01:08 GMT
#1890
I have a town read on him because he is making sense. I still want to hear why he thinks i am scum as he said so. He is one of the people whose filter i have not read because of time management. I will reread him tomorrow though.

Can you point out why you think he is scum so we can discuss that?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 30 2013 01:10 GMT
#1891
On March 30 2013 10:06 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 09:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 30 2013 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
Kei and I have 60 games between us. My reads may not always be correct, but stuff like that isn't really something you can argue about.

Well there are different approaches to mafia for everyone and i do not think having a different approach is right/worng. It's all about identificating the motives behind peoples actions. Scumplay can be handled very differently and in my mind i didn't see that defence coming from scum!s&b. Maybe i was wrong or right or maybe we are both right here, idk.

Fine.

Here's scum S&B defending me for no reason in Chrono Trigger (it wasn't even a lynch day...we were electing a Mayor). He really had no reason to defend me. He just used the defense of me to start slinging suspicion at Hapa:

Show nested quote +
On November 22 2012 04:26 strongandbig wrote:
On November 21 2012 13:17 Hapahauli wrote:
@ iamp

Welcome! As distinguishable as you are, that's not the only thing we're looking for in a party leader. I'd prefer someone with a very strong track-record of accurate D1 town reads. You're definitely someone that can be read early and be a party candidate though.



@ Kei
You're right, he is capable of pulling off big plays as scum, even day 1. But it's not like I'm giving him a town read already, nor do I plan to vote him until I do. I'm paranoid as fuck when it comes to him, but again, I'm much more confident in my ability to read him than I am any of the other vets, purely because I am extremely familiar with how marv thinks and acts.

Err... but you said...
On November 21 2012 12:14 Keirathi wrote:

--Quote Pyramid Omitted--

I said I would vote marv, barring a scummy vibe from him. And, yes, I feel I have a decent grasp of when marv is acting scummy. The key is, though, that I thoroughly trust marv's ability to make town reads. In the event that he is scum, though, even a scum marv can't afford to pick other scum without some damn good reasoning that they are town, which I believe could be seen through.

Do explain good sir.


ehrmagerd he was inconsistent wooooooooooooooow

this is a big deal guys (no it's not)

not feeling the hapa happenin right now


If you still want to discuss this okay then:
See the difference in defences? Most notably the difference in effort s&b put into this compared to the defence in my case.
table for two on a tv tray
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
March 30 2013 01:12 GMT
#1892
So I unexpectedly didn't have service for the whole day. Going home now. I'll post more when I get there.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 01:12 GMT
#1893
On March 30 2013 10:07 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 10:06 Keirathi wrote:
On March 30 2013 10:06 marvellosity wrote:
I'm sure you talked about Acro in more detail in your filter, but I've had a bit to drink - can you summarise why you find him suspicious for me?

Pick me, pick me!


Er, I choose you? (I have no idea what for, but go for it!)

Well, I want to hear what OO has to say.

But I've been thinking about Acro a bunch and he is interesting.

I'll explain more in a bit.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 01:13 GMT
#1894
On March 30 2013 10:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 10:06 Keirathi wrote:
On March 30 2013 09:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 30 2013 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
Kei and I have 60 games between us. My reads may not always be correct, but stuff like that isn't really something you can argue about.

Well there are different approaches to mafia for everyone and i do not think having a different approach is right/worng. It's all about identificating the motives behind peoples actions. Scumplay can be handled very differently and in my mind i didn't see that defence coming from scum!s&b. Maybe i was wrong or right or maybe we are both right here, idk.

Fine.

Here's scum S&B defending me for no reason in Chrono Trigger (it wasn't even a lynch day...we were electing a Mayor). He really had no reason to defend me. He just used the defense of me to start slinging suspicion at Hapa:

On November 22 2012 04:26 strongandbig wrote:
On November 21 2012 13:17 Hapahauli wrote:
@ iamp

Welcome! As distinguishable as you are, that's not the only thing we're looking for in a party leader. I'd prefer someone with a very strong track-record of accurate D1 town reads. You're definitely someone that can be read early and be a party candidate though.



@ Kei
You're right, he is capable of pulling off big plays as scum, even day 1. But it's not like I'm giving him a town read already, nor do I plan to vote him until I do. I'm paranoid as fuck when it comes to him, but again, I'm much more confident in my ability to read him than I am any of the other vets, purely because I am extremely familiar with how marv thinks and acts.

Err... but you said...
On November 21 2012 12:14 Keirathi wrote:

--Quote Pyramid Omitted--

I said I would vote marv, barring a scummy vibe from him. And, yes, I feel I have a decent grasp of when marv is acting scummy. The key is, though, that I thoroughly trust marv's ability to make town reads. In the event that he is scum, though, even a scum marv can't afford to pick other scum without some damn good reasoning that they are town, which I believe could be seen through.

Do explain good sir.


ehrmagerd he was inconsistent wooooooooooooooow

this is a big deal guys (no it's not)

not feeling the hapa happenin right now


If you still want to discuss this okay then:
See the difference in defences? Most notably the difference in effort s&b put into this compared to the defence in my case.


I don't care what alignment you are, you need to drop this.

In LIX, I defended austinmcc really hard (to my detriment for a while) as mayor in LIX. We were both town.
Kei provided an example from Liquid City. I defended kush hard there, he was town and I was mafia.

I pull these examples up merely because they're convenient to my knowledge. But you'll find it in any mafia play. Mafia *love* to defend townies because it's super easy and potentially gets them town-credit (HELLO WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 01:14 GMT
#1895
On March 30 2013 10:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 10:06 Keirathi wrote:
On March 30 2013 09:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 30 2013 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
Kei and I have 60 games between us. My reads may not always be correct, but stuff like that isn't really something you can argue about.

Well there are different approaches to mafia for everyone and i do not think having a different approach is right/worng. It's all about identificating the motives behind peoples actions. Scumplay can be handled very differently and in my mind i didn't see that defence coming from scum!s&b. Maybe i was wrong or right or maybe we are both right here, idk.

Fine.

Here's scum S&B defending me for no reason in Chrono Trigger (it wasn't even a lynch day...we were electing a Mayor). He really had no reason to defend me. He just used the defense of me to start slinging suspicion at Hapa:

On November 22 2012 04:26 strongandbig wrote:
On November 21 2012 13:17 Hapahauli wrote:
@ iamp

Welcome! As distinguishable as you are, that's not the only thing we're looking for in a party leader. I'd prefer someone with a very strong track-record of accurate D1 town reads. You're definitely someone that can be read early and be a party candidate though.



@ Kei
You're right, he is capable of pulling off big plays as scum, even day 1. But it's not like I'm giving him a town read already, nor do I plan to vote him until I do. I'm paranoid as fuck when it comes to him, but again, I'm much more confident in my ability to read him than I am any of the other vets, purely because I am extremely familiar with how marv thinks and acts.

Err... but you said...
On November 21 2012 12:14 Keirathi wrote:

--Quote Pyramid Omitted--

I said I would vote marv, barring a scummy vibe from him. And, yes, I feel I have a decent grasp of when marv is acting scummy. The key is, though, that I thoroughly trust marv's ability to make town reads. In the event that he is scum, though, even a scum marv can't afford to pick other scum without some damn good reasoning that they are town, which I believe could be seen through.

Do explain good sir.


ehrmagerd he was inconsistent wooooooooooooooow

this is a big deal guys (no it's not)

not feeling the hapa happenin right now


If you still want to discuss this okay then:
See the difference in defences? Most notably the difference in effort s&b put into this compared to the defence in my case.

Sorry, it's kind of spam at this point because the discussion is completely irrelevant. (Well, not completely. If you are scum, it would be in your best interest to have a town read on S&B for defending you, when by all logic you shouldn't. But meh)

We can discuss it in post-game.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 01:15 GMT
#1896
On March 30 2013 10:12 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 10:07 marvellosity wrote:
On March 30 2013 10:06 Keirathi wrote:
On March 30 2013 10:06 marvellosity wrote:
I'm sure you talked about Acro in more detail in your filter, but I've had a bit to drink - can you summarise why you find him suspicious for me?

Pick me, pick me!


Er, I choose you? (I have no idea what for, but go for it!)

Well, I want to hear what OO has to say.

But I've been thinking about Acro a bunch and he is interesting.

I'll explain more in a bit.


I should have time in patches tomorrow, I'm off pretty shortly for tonight though. I'd like to talk about it with you though, so please don't keep it indefinitely.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 30 2013 01:17 GMT
#1897
Acro is also on the campaign against me that SNB was running from - that my word choice somehow espouses a mafia mindset. The only point regarding me I felt had any value at all was that I was putting in a lot of effort and he gave me the null stamp.

What I did not like about Acro's action N1 was questioning why/what was to be gained from looking at how the D1 lynch wagon came about. Funny that he wouldn't want that to be discussed when he was 100% absolutely no-question certain that Nisani was mafia for most of D1. How better to shut down that conversation than to discredit the only person willing to put in the work to do it?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 30 2013 01:17 GMT
#1898
On March 30 2013 10:14 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 10:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 30 2013 10:06 Keirathi wrote:
On March 30 2013 09:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 30 2013 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
Kei and I have 60 games between us. My reads may not always be correct, but stuff like that isn't really something you can argue about.

Well there are different approaches to mafia for everyone and i do not think having a different approach is right/worng. It's all about identificating the motives behind peoples actions. Scumplay can be handled very differently and in my mind i didn't see that defence coming from scum!s&b. Maybe i was wrong or right or maybe we are both right here, idk.

Fine.

Here's scum S&B defending me for no reason in Chrono Trigger (it wasn't even a lynch day...we were electing a Mayor). He really had no reason to defend me. He just used the defense of me to start slinging suspicion at Hapa:

On November 22 2012 04:26 strongandbig wrote:
On November 21 2012 13:17 Hapahauli wrote:
@ iamp

Welcome! As distinguishable as you are, that's not the only thing we're looking for in a party leader. I'd prefer someone with a very strong track-record of accurate D1 town reads. You're definitely someone that can be read early and be a party candidate though.



@ Kei
You're right, he is capable of pulling off big plays as scum, even day 1. But it's not like I'm giving him a town read already, nor do I plan to vote him until I do. I'm paranoid as fuck when it comes to him, but again, I'm much more confident in my ability to read him than I am any of the other vets, purely because I am extremely familiar with how marv thinks and acts.

Err... but you said...
On November 21 2012 12:14 Keirathi wrote:

--Quote Pyramid Omitted--

I said I would vote marv, barring a scummy vibe from him. And, yes, I feel I have a decent grasp of when marv is acting scummy. The key is, though, that I thoroughly trust marv's ability to make town reads. In the event that he is scum, though, even a scum marv can't afford to pick other scum without some damn good reasoning that they are town, which I believe could be seen through.

Do explain good sir.


ehrmagerd he was inconsistent wooooooooooooooow

this is a big deal guys (no it's not)

not feeling the hapa happenin right now


If you still want to discuss this okay then:
See the difference in defences? Most notably the difference in effort s&b put into this compared to the defence in my case.

Sorry, it's kind of spam at this point because the discussion is completely irrelevant. (Well, not completely. If you are scum, it would be in your best interest to have a town read on S&B for defending you, when by all logic you shouldn't. But meh)

We can discuss it in post-game.

Yeah let's drop this as it's irrelevant. You asked for my reasons, i gave them. You believe it or not. ^^
Simple.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 30 2013 01:17 GMT
#1899
It's not about believing, it's about education.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 30 2013 01:19 GMT
#1900
Also -- Acro disappeared in the middle of our conversation about it without even saying bye =[
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft404
ByuN 275
RuFF_SC2 159
ViBE94
CosmosSc2 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2326
GuemChi 1284
MaD[AoV]175
Sharp 154
910 65
Bale 21
NaDa 17
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 592
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1049
Other Games
summit1g8730
JimRising 600
C9.Mang0353
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick818
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• EnkiAlexander 64
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo606
Other Games
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 13m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.