• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:09
CEST 13:09
KST 20:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8006 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 153 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 03:13 GMT
#1921
EBWOP:

Also, let's discuss Dandel. He's moving up higher and higher on my scum-o-meter.

Currently my scumteam looks like Smurf, Acro, Dandel, and one of marv/rayne/prplhz.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 30 2013 03:17 GMT
#1922
Keirathi, trust me on Marv town.
This is not a joke, this is for serious.
If I could tell you exactly why, I would, but my role does not permit it.

In other news, you just pointed out that Acro was pushing on Smurf, and I had a moment of clarity. There was no reason for a scum Acro to push a scum Smurf D1. I am dropping Acro for Smurf. You brought up his having a bullshit townread on prp. Let's talk about Smurf.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 03:20 GMT
#1923
On March 30 2013 12:17 ObviousOne wrote:
Keirathi, trust me on Marv town.
This is not a joke, this is for serious.
If I could tell you exactly why, I would, but my role does not permit it.

In other news, you just pointed out that Acro was pushing on Smurf, and I had a moment of clarity. There was no reason for a scum Acro to push a scum Smurf D1. I am dropping Acro for Smurf. You brought up his having a bullshit townread on prp. Let's talk about Smurf.

But....Acro didn't push smurf on day 1. At all. :o

He only started pushing him n1, after everyone had already started calling Smurf scum (and by everyone, I mean me, marv, and Hapa specifically because I didn't go back and read who else had started).
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 03:22 GMT
#1924
Also, you seemed to have missed my biggest point anyways. Why do you think sinani is scum, and do you disagree with what I said about him?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 30 2013 03:23 GMT
#1925
On March 30 2013 12:20 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 12:17 ObviousOne wrote:
Keirathi, trust me on Marv town.
This is not a joke, this is for serious.
If I could tell you exactly why, I would, but my role does not permit it.

In other news, you just pointed out that Acro was pushing on Smurf, and I had a moment of clarity. There was no reason for a scum Acro to push a scum Smurf D1. I am dropping Acro for Smurf. You brought up his having a bullshit townread on prp. Let's talk about Smurf.

But....Acro didn't push smurf on day 1. At all. :o

He only started pushing him n1, after everyone had already started calling Smurf scum (and by everyone, I mean me, marv, and Hapa specifically because I didn't go back and read who else had started).

Fuck, this is what I get for hitting the all button on his filter.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 30 2013 03:24 GMT
#1926
This is what I was looking at for reference:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 29 2013 03:55 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Town:
Prplhz
Hapa
Palmar
Oats
OO

Null:
Rayn
Marv
Sinani
SNB

Mafia:
Acro
Dandel

Ignore:
Cora/Keir

Yes, I'm going to ignore them. I'm suspicious of them, but do you really want me going around tomorrow making cases on Corazon, the claimed mason? Waste of time, even if I am right. No one is going to listen to me.

The difference between Acro and prplhz is that you don't read prplhz by how "objectively scummy" he is, while you can certainly do that with a more active and engaged person like Acro. Meta matters more in prplhz' case.

And yes, Dandel is possibly mafia. While it apparently isn't "satifying" to you, it's how I view him at this point, because of how little he's done since all of what went on. Did I not specifically tell you this might happen, should he not be put under pressure?

Rayn did push OO, and that's about it. It was a hard push, but I'm nowhere near convinced that the guy is mafia. As you guys have been pointing out, a look into the last game he played as mafia gives you the impression that he struggles to post as mafia, which is nothing like the impression I get from his filter here. He is giving a clear effort, and is actually looking into objectively good things to be looking at, like the Nisani/Acro ordeal.

Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 30 2013 03:25 GMT
#1927
I just blatantly misread it entirely it looks like
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 30 2013 03:26 GMT
#1928
Keirathi why no prplhz in your scumlist?
table for two on a tv tray
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 03:27 GMT
#1929
On March 30 2013 12:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Keirathi why no prplhz in your scumlist?


On March 30 2013 12:13 Keirathi wrote:
Currently my scumteam looks like Smurf, Acro, Dandel, and one of marv/rayne/prplhz.


??
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 30 2013 03:30 GMT
#1930
Sorry. I meant why is prplhz so low in there?
Like why is Dandel over prplhz?

Also what makes you think OO is town?
table for two on a tv tray
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
March 30 2013 03:34 GMT
#1931
I'm going to be pushing a prplhz lynch because he's the scummiest player in the game right now and is flying a little bit too low in most people's radars. His day one play is what triggered my scumdar and based on his play since then, I am completely sure of his alignment.

Day 1:

He pushed and Nisani exclusively day 1 (both out of nowhere, more about that in a second), and we can all agree that this was a rather easy target, after the multiple attacks on Nisani. His posts about Nisani did not show his thoughts in a very townie way either, deciding halfway through the day that Nisani was scum for no apparent reason (also said nothing in the main thread about unvoting Grack). Before that, nothing. Nothing useful at least. Some one-liners, random questions, and vague answers are all he had to show until he found someone to bandwagon. Then, his self-defense to Hapa was ridiculous. I don't even know why Hapa got off him randomly after that defense. I mean, Hapa's case wasn't the best, but that's OK, because it was mid-Day 1. This is full of meta-defense (useless) and circular logic. Then, after his suspicious of Smurf, prplhz jumps off because Smurf defended him. This is really scummy. Just because someone defends you doesn't mean they're on your side. Unless they unknowingly are. Prplhz decided not to want to kill someone purely because he was helping him stay alive.

Day 2:
Literally only one-liners. He said at night he had some reads, but I don't see any. OK, there's a null read on me, but I hadn't posted for a while there, so that's essentially nothing. He's been posting enough to look like he's keeping with the thread when in fact he is merely throwing votes on people with no explanation. Then there's this claim-but-not-really-a-claim, which looks to me like "I'm scum but lazy so I'll just claim some random role so people are confused and I can survive a few days to kill people."

Prplhz has been shitting on the thread since the beginning of the game, with no regard for the town of a game this small. We need all the help we can get, and I'm not seeing any of that in prplhz. He is even negatively affecting the game, asking questions that help only himself and his scumteam, and throwing anyone who is remotely suspicious of him far away.

I really don't understand how no one else sees this.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 03:37 GMT
#1932
On March 30 2013 12:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sorry. I meant why is prplhz so low in there?
Like why is Dandel over prplhz?

Basically because prplhz actually has put in some effort into the game. And I've played scum with prplhz, and he literally put 0 effort into it.

His posting during night 1 was what I expect of a town prplhz. The reason he's still on the list though is because it didn't come until after Hapa and I had been railing on him.

Dandel has just trolled all game. I originally had him leaning town solely because of his activity level and participation, but there's no actual content there and his activity has fallen off dramatically.

On March 30 2013 12:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also what makes you think OO is town?

I already explained. He is playing very, very, very different than his last scum game. Plus, some pre-game conversations I had with him in the last 2 weeks. He was worried that he was falling into the "bad townie that everyone ignores forever" category, and he genuinely wanted to improve. Everything about his play this game feels like he's working hard and putting in the effort to become a better player, even if he has been misguided at times.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 30 2013 03:38 GMT
#1933
sinani do you have anyone else you think is mafia? You know, it's a double lynch and everything...
table for two on a tv tray
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
March 30 2013 03:43 GMT
#1934
On March 30 2013 12:37 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 12:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sorry. I meant why is prplhz so low in there?
Like why is Dandel over prplhz?

Basically because prplhz actually has put in some effort into the game. And I've played scum with prplhz, and he literally put 0 effort into it.

His posting during night 1 was what I expect of a town prplhz. The reason he's still on the list though is because it didn't come until after Hapa and I had been railing on him.

Dandel has just trolled all game. I originally had him leaning town solely because of his activity level and participation, but there's no actual content there and his activity has fallen off dramatically.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 12:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also what makes you think OO is town?

I already explained. He is playing very, very, very different than his last scum game. Plus, some pre-game conversations I had with him in the last 2 weeks. He was worried that he was falling into the "bad townie that everyone ignores forever" category, and he genuinely wanted to improve. Everything about his play this game feels like he's working hard and putting in the effort to become a better player, even if he has been misguided at times.


How can you say that prpl is putting effort into this game?

The only effort I see is his self-defense on day one. Everything else is forced and/or sheepy and/or trolly. And why do his night posts convince you so much? Just read through those again and they don't really show any townie to me Also, he never posted the reads he talked about at night in the thread at daytime
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
March 30 2013 03:44 GMT
#1935
On March 30 2013 12:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sinani do you have anyone else you think is mafia? You know, it's a double lynch and everything...


I was suspicious of you before, but I think that your posts today cleaned that up a bit. Also, I could lynch smurf, but I'm not completely convinced yet. Marv case really isn't doing anything for me at all. I was going to say something about Dandel in a bit, given he continues doing nothing.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
March 30 2013 03:46 GMT
#1936
On March 30 2013 12:43 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 12:37 Keirathi wrote:
On March 30 2013 12:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sorry. I meant why is prplhz so low in there?
Like why is Dandel over prplhz?

Basically because prplhz actually has put in some effort into the game. And I've played scum with prplhz, and he literally put 0 effort into it.

His posting during night 1 was what I expect of a town prplhz. The reason he's still on the list though is because it didn't come until after Hapa and I had been railing on him.

Dandel has just trolled all game. I originally had him leaning town solely because of his activity level and participation, but there's no actual content there and his activity has fallen off dramatically.

On March 30 2013 12:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also what makes you think OO is town?

I already explained. He is playing very, very, very different than his last scum game. Plus, some pre-game conversations I had with him in the last 2 weeks. He was worried that he was falling into the "bad townie that everyone ignores forever" category, and he genuinely wanted to improve. Everything about his play this game feels like he's working hard and putting in the effort to become a better player, even if he has been misguided at times.


How can you say that prpl is putting effort into this game?

The only effort I see is his self-defense on day one. Everything else is forced and/or sheepy and/or trolly. And why do his night posts convince you so much? Just read through those again and they don't really show any townie to me. Also, he never posted the reads he talked about at night in the thread at daytime. Also, I agree with your last point.

ebwop: hit post instead of preview, added grammar and a sentence
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 03:53 GMT
#1937
On March 30 2013 12:43 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 12:37 Keirathi wrote:
On March 30 2013 12:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sorry. I meant why is prplhz so low in there?
Like why is Dandel over prplhz?

Basically because prplhz actually has put in some effort into the game. And I've played scum with prplhz, and he literally put 0 effort into it.

His posting during night 1 was what I expect of a town prplhz. The reason he's still on the list though is because it didn't come until after Hapa and I had been railing on him.

Dandel has just trolled all game. I originally had him leaning town solely because of his activity level and participation, but there's no actual content there and his activity has fallen off dramatically.

On March 30 2013 12:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also what makes you think OO is town?

I already explained. He is playing very, very, very different than his last scum game. Plus, some pre-game conversations I had with him in the last 2 weeks. He was worried that he was falling into the "bad townie that everyone ignores forever" category, and he genuinely wanted to improve. Everything about his play this game feels like he's working hard and putting in the effort to become a better player, even if he has been misguided at times.


How can you say that prpl is putting effort into this game?

The only effort I see is his self-defense on day one. Everything else is forced and/or sheepy and/or trolly. And why do his night posts convince you so much? Just read through those again and they don't really show any townie to me Also, he never posted the reads he talked about at night in the thread at daytime

They don't convince me. Hence why he's still null'ish to me.

But prplhz is a super easy mislynch when he's town. I've seen it happen too many times.

I'm more convinced of Smurf/Acro, so I'm willing to give prplhz some more time to step his game up.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 30 2013 04:06 GMT
#1938
Did I have it backwards? There's a nugget somehow related to my erroneous presentation. Smurf was not on Acro d1 but Acro was on Smurf D1? Need to go verify this in filters in a moment. If it was the case that Acro was on Smurf D1 then that's what I was trying to say. I opened both filters briefly to look and that might be why I got all mucked up. If that's still wrong then I don't even know what I was thinking. I blame my Warcraft addiction =[
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 30 2013 04:12 GMT
#1939
The case is here, but it comes in N1 since he was certain Nisani was scum before the flip:
+ Show Spoiler [acro case on ISH] +
On March 28 2013 07:34 Acrofales wrote:
Smurf:

3 particular things make him scum:

1.
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 12:37 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Is he an idiot as town, too?

From your filter, that is what I surmise is your opinion of him already. If that's the case, I guess you're content to let him lurk away the rest of day 1 as he intends?

Or...?

If Smurf is Yamato, he has played at least 2 games with a town DI (British 1 and Personality 2) and thus cannot simply claim ignorance of how DI plays as town. Even if he can be forgiven the remarkable oversight of not looking at DI's townplay, his excuse of ignorance here is a lie.

2. His scumreads:
All 3 of his scumreads throughout the game:Grackaroni, Cora and Nisani. I painted Cora green, because I doubt this is a power play by the scumteam to claim mason.
However, most strikingly, look how easily he jumps onto the Nisani is scum wagon. He never even mentions Nisani as a scumread until his completely irrational defense of prplhz (see point 3), when this suddenly happens:
+ Show Spoiler [prplhz town] +

On March 27 2013 15:04 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 14:49 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 27 2013 14:47 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
On March 27 2013 14:35 Hapahauli wrote:
If anything, Nomination Mini supports my case.

If you think low activity is alignment indicative out of prplhz, you're wrong. While it's true that he's done little this game, he isn't acting trollish or distant with town when he is posting, as he does normally when he's mafia. He posts little and rarely as both alignments.


Have you read prplzh filter? Go and read it, then get back to me and tell me he's not "distant."

I've heard of a ton of meta arguments, but this is the most retarded one. Prplzh has posted next to nothing, has soft-pushed half the thread, hasn't made a single original contribution, and somehow you arrive at the fact that he's not scum.

It's quite easy. Read yamato's analysis of prplhz's meta from Nomination. When you look at his filter from LIX, it is blatantly antagonistic with town and completely uninvolved. Do these posts read trollish to you?

Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 05:09 prplhz wrote:
@sinani206 Why haven't you been playing mafia for ages and what made you suddenly come back to this game?

@Acrofales What you think about Palmar? What did Nisani201 say to make you think that he is scum? Just a line or two, I'm not a big fan of huge posts. And yes, I did read your filter so please bear with me if there was something I didn't understand and say it one more time

@InsertSmurfHere
On March 26 2013 23:38 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
[...]
Prplhz I have seen be lurky early as town, but by the end of day 1 I expect to know his alignment. He's good enough as town to put forth effort justifying his suspicions.
[...]

That can't be true unless you're like ... no, that can't be true.

Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 11:19 prplhz wrote:
On March 27 2013 11:16 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 27 2013 11:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Nobody is going to vote OO/Oats/Smurf either way whatever i say. And Grack has not dona anythig useful. I would be okay switching into one of those three or Nisani/prplhz, but nobody is going to listen to me anyways so what the hell. Better to trust people i trust are town then.

lol see what the hell is this. I thought he was town but nobody is going to listen to me so now I'll just vote for town.

Some people do that when they get frustrated. I think he's frustrated and that's why he's doing it.

@Palmar Why is Acrofales town?

Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 11:29 prplhz wrote:
If anybody else knows why Acrofales is town I'm also interested in their answers.


Here he's clearly following a line of thought with a few people. While his interaction is minimal, it is far from being distant. This does not read like the mafia prplhz I know.

What concerns me about all this is how lazy you are with this push on prplhz. I really think you don't know him well if you think low activity = scum in his case. What is MOST concerning, however, is how easily Nisani jumps in with you. Observe:

Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 12:41 Nisani201 wrote:
I don't understand why we're still taking about this meta stuff. Just because OO’s play style is different in this game than another doesn't make him scum. In fact, it means absolutely nothing.

I agree that prplhz has been flying under the radar and he could be scum. I want to hear other's thoughts on it though.


Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 13:10 Nisani201 wrote:
Alright, throwing my vote on prplhz.

Not gonna do the ## thing here though because I'm on my tablet.


Two posts, barely mentions prplhz, and he's on the wagon. Regardless of prplhz's alignment, this looks terrible. He's even less concerned with figuring out the game than prplhz appears to be.

So... the MOST concerting part of the prplhz case is how easily Nisani jumps on the wagon. So suddenly Nisani has been bombarded to scum, as part of the whole prplhz = town crusade.

From that point onwards he never even questions anything else and just blindly wants to lynch Nisani.

3. Irrational defense of prlhz. I would quote posts, but it shat up the thread for about 3 pages. I don't even think this says anything about prplhz's alignment. I can see a scum doing this for a townie (defend the innocent for townie points, when no scumbuddy is in danger of being lynched) or a scumbuddy (given that the alternative at the time was my push on Nisani, which he promptly sheeped he could have been defending his buddy), but the whole thing feels like Smurf had made up his mind before even starting to post on what prplhz's alignment was and was going to defend that stance to the death. And while some of the points he made make sense, when I looked at prplhz's filter at the time, it just read like a scum filter, so it's the complete lack of DOUBT about the alignment that strikes me. That is not the critical mindset of a townie.




TLDR: lied to excuse his shoddy case, no critical mindset when analysing players and has only wanted to lynch townies. Verdict: scum. Now lets move onto everybody else.

(okay, it's technically not d1)
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 30 2013 04:13 GMT
#1940
On March 30 2013 13:06 ObviousOne wrote:
Did I have it backwards? There's a nugget somehow related to my erroneous presentation. Smurf was not on Acro d1 but Acro was on Smurf D1? Need to go verify this in filters in a moment. If it was the case that Acro was on Smurf D1 then that's what I was trying to say. I opened both filters briefly to look and that might be why I got all mucked up. If that's still wrong then I don't even know what I was thinking. I blame my Warcraft addiction =[

Neither of them were attacking each other day 1.

Not sure what you're talking about

Acro mentioned Smurf a few times early in day 1, but never followed up on it and never even called him scum, just questioned him a couple of times.

Then during night 1, Acro made his case on Smurf, and then Smurf countered it and started pushing Acro.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 387
RotterdaM64
Rex61
TKL 23
SteadfastSC19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
RotterdaM 64
Rex 61
Codebar 41
TKL 23
SteadfastSC 19
ByuN 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3199
Shuttle 1225
Bisu 762
Soulkey 679
Horang2 570
Jaedong 552
BeSt 414
actioN 334
Mong 329
Soma 253
[ Show more ]
firebathero 250
Stork 196
Larva 166
Rush 161
Mini 126
Last 112
Hyun 103
Zeus 92
Pusan 87
PianO 74
ZerO 73
Free 69
910 68
Mind 65
Shine 57
Snow 47
hero 40
sorry 40
Shinee 39
sSak 28
Sharp 28
Bale 22
Sexy 21
ToSsGirL 20
HiyA 20
ZergMaN 19
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
JYJ 6
scan(afreeca) 6
yabsab 1
Dota 2
XcaliburYe277
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns45577
singsing1937
B2W.Neo210
DeMusliM180
Pyrionflax170
KnowMe140
Livibee140
Trikslyr22
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur479
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 51m
The PondCast
22h 51m
INu's Battles
23h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.