• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:33
CEST 20:33
KST 03:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9691 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 153 Next
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 28 2013 21:23 GMT
#1561
On March 29 2013 06:21 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:19 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:15 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:07 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:06 strongandbig wrote:
as for who I want to lynch tomorrow, I'm thinking obviousone.
Forget the retarded backandforth about his meta, here's why:
(1) the case on ryan was super scummy, both the tone and the reasoning.
(2) he's been grubbing for towncred, going back in his own filter and pointing out where he's been right to make sure we all know it, and doing things that are typically "townie looking things that don't help town." example: he posted that big block of bold text about consolidation, then completely dropped it when no one but me responded, then when we were looking at the last minute for someone to lynch, he quoted his own big block of text and was all like "this town sucks right now"
(3) most suspiciously - just look at the amount of effort versus content. He's putting a lot of text in the thread about how he's filtering this guy and that guy, how he's doing so much analysis, etctera. He's written all that text, and what cases or arguments has he actually made? A couple bullet points on Grack, and that terrible scummy case on Ryan. That's it.
So yeah that's who I want to lynch tomorrow.

This one wanted to literally last-minute vote switch to me 10 min to night post. Just a reminder. Is that what he always or just for the players he is incapable of discerning awful play from versus scum play from?


Why are you insinuating that your play was bad? What are you referring to?

It's objectively bad in hindsight.
I wanted to lynch Grack. He was town.
I wanted to lynch Rayn. I've since changed my mind.
I wanted to lynch Kei. Mason claim lends itself to being town.
I've tunneled poor targets for poor reasons all of D1. I call it bad because it was wrong and especially when I disregarded Kei's request to talk it out.


Yeah but SnB is attacking you for none of those reasons.

SNB wasn't even on my radar for D1. I'm not questioning his reasons for voting me I'm questioning doing it 10 min before deadline.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 21:24 GMT
#1562
On March 29 2013 06:17 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:15 strongandbig wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:12 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:10 prplhz wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:08 prplhz wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:05 Hapahauli wrote:
Also, why do you think SnB is town? This feels a lot like his mafia-game in Chrono Trigger, where he couldn't sustain his activity past early D1.

I don't know about Chrono Trigger (I always avoid reading up on that game when it comes to meta because I don't understand the setup in the slightest) but I don't see him being less active in this game than in his other town games. On the other hand his posting has been a lot less meticulous than in his scum games and way more like his town game.

I also think it's a little early to conclude anything about his supposed failing activity.


Okay, defend ALL THE THINGS. That's cool and all, but who else would you suggest for a lynching? What reason could you possibly have to not disclose your reads right now?


maybe he's a DT and doesn't want his check to get framed?

Maybe he's scum and is going to kill you so he doesn't have to answer your question because we totally aren't going to make him answer this exact same stuff whether or not you're dead?

maybe he thinks scum will kill him if his reads are correct? (this one is unlikely)


With the DT thing, you should almost never check your scumreads or people you think you can get lynched. You should be checking null reads.

Whaddya think of our buddy prplhz anyway?


well he doesn't look particularly great, but it feels like it's because he isn't going out of his way to do conspicuous things that would garner towncred. like, i prefer someone who just plays and doesn't try super hard to look townie over someone who really focuses on how he's perceived. Also, it's true that he's kind of bumping in and out of the thread at random, but when he does it seems like his positions make sense and i can see where he's coming from.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 28 2013 21:24 GMT
#1563
On March 29 2013 06:23 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:21 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:19 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:15 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:07 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:06 strongandbig wrote:
as for who I want to lynch tomorrow, I'm thinking obviousone.
Forget the retarded backandforth about his meta, here's why:
(1) the case on ryan was super scummy, both the tone and the reasoning.
(2) he's been grubbing for towncred, going back in his own filter and pointing out where he's been right to make sure we all know it, and doing things that are typically "townie looking things that don't help town." example: he posted that big block of bold text about consolidation, then completely dropped it when no one but me responded, then when we were looking at the last minute for someone to lynch, he quoted his own big block of text and was all like "this town sucks right now"
(3) most suspiciously - just look at the amount of effort versus content. He's putting a lot of text in the thread about how he's filtering this guy and that guy, how he's doing so much analysis, etctera. He's written all that text, and what cases or arguments has he actually made? A couple bullet points on Grack, and that terrible scummy case on Ryan. That's it.
So yeah that's who I want to lynch tomorrow.

This one wanted to literally last-minute vote switch to me 10 min to night post. Just a reminder. Is that what he always or just for the players he is incapable of discerning awful play from versus scum play from?


Why are you insinuating that your play was bad? What are you referring to?

It's objectively bad in hindsight.
I wanted to lynch Grack. He was town.
I wanted to lynch Rayn. I've since changed my mind.
I wanted to lynch Kei. Mason claim lends itself to being town.
I've tunneled poor targets for poor reasons all of D1. I call it bad because it was wrong and especially when I disregarded Kei's request to talk it out.


Yeah but SnB is attacking you for none of those reasons.

SNB wasn't even on my radar for D1. I'm not questioning his reasons for voting me I'm questioning doing it 10 min before deadline.


No, I mean you should actually address SnB's concerns and points instead of saying "lol you don't know the difference between bad play and scum play."
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
March 28 2013 21:27 GMT
#1564
On March 29 2013 06:19 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:15 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:07 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:06 strongandbig wrote:
as for who I want to lynch tomorrow, I'm thinking obviousone.
Forget the retarded backandforth about his meta, here's why:
(1) the case on ryan was super scummy, both the tone and the reasoning.
(2) he's been grubbing for towncred, going back in his own filter and pointing out where he's been right to make sure we all know it, and doing things that are typically "townie looking things that don't help town." example: he posted that big block of bold text about consolidation, then completely dropped it when no one but me responded, then when we were looking at the last minute for someone to lynch, he quoted his own big block of text and was all like "this town sucks right now"
(3) most suspiciously - just look at the amount of effort versus content. He's putting a lot of text in the thread about how he's filtering this guy and that guy, how he's doing so much analysis, etctera. He's written all that text, and what cases or arguments has he actually made? A couple bullet points on Grack, and that terrible scummy case on Ryan. That's it.
So yeah that's who I want to lynch tomorrow.

This one wanted to literally last-minute vote switch to me 10 min to night post. Just a reminder. Is that what he always or just for the players he is incapable of discerning awful play from versus scum play from?


Why are you insinuating that your play was bad? What are you referring to?

It's objectively bad in hindsight.
I wanted to lynch Grack. He was town.
I wanted to lynch Rayn. I've since changed my mind.
I wanted to lynch Kei. Mason claim lends itself to being town.
I've tunneled poor targets for poor reasons all of D1. I call it bad because it was wrong and especially when I disregarded Kei's request to talk it out.

So who do you want to lynch now? As I said earlier. I have no clue who you think is scum... and I don't like that at all.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 28 2013 21:30 GMT
#1565
On March 29 2013 06:06 strongandbig wrote:
as for who I want to lynch tomorrow, I'm thinking obviousone.
Forget the retarded backandforth about his meta, here's why:
(1) the case on ryan was super scummy, both the tone and the reasoning.
(2) he's been grubbing for towncred, going back in his own filter and pointing out where he's been right to make sure we all know it, and doing things that are typically "townie looking things that don't help town." example: he posted that big block of bold text about consolidation, then completely dropped it when no one but me responded, then when we were looking at the last minute for someone to lynch, he quoted his own big block of text and was all like "this town sucks right now"
(3) most suspiciously - just look at the amount of effort versus content. He's putting a lot of text in the thread about how he's filtering this guy and that guy, how he's doing so much analysis, etctera. He's written all that text, and what cases or arguments has he actually made? A couple bullet points on Grack, and that terrible scummy case on Ryan. That's it.
So yeah that's who I want to lynch tomorrow.

1) how was my tone scummy? I wanted to push a lynch I believed in. Wade Fell is my hero in this regard, I want to be the BH someday.
2) grubbing for towncred?
- pointing out where i'm right? please tell me how the D1 lynch could have went more poorly if we had started consolidating and making the late D1 cases halfway through the day instead?
- did I say this town sucks? I don't recall insulting everyone in the game
3) effort versus content?
- well since my early reads were bogus and I never talked them out, I've taken Keirathi's advice to heart and am willing to TALK ABOUT SHIT before I go full throttle on someone
- calling my cases bad right at the end (there's your "bad play versus scum play" response from me)

He's essentially claiming that my tone makes me scummy. That's what this boils down to.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 28 2013 21:32 GMT
#1566
On March 29 2013 06:27 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:19 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:15 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:07 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:06 strongandbig wrote:
as for who I want to lynch tomorrow, I'm thinking obviousone.
Forget the retarded backandforth about his meta, here's why:
(1) the case on ryan was super scummy, both the tone and the reasoning.
(2) he's been grubbing for towncred, going back in his own filter and pointing out where he's been right to make sure we all know it, and doing things that are typically "townie looking things that don't help town." example: he posted that big block of bold text about consolidation, then completely dropped it when no one but me responded, then when we were looking at the last minute for someone to lynch, he quoted his own big block of text and was all like "this town sucks right now"
(3) most suspiciously - just look at the amount of effort versus content. He's putting a lot of text in the thread about how he's filtering this guy and that guy, how he's doing so much analysis, etctera. He's written all that text, and what cases or arguments has he actually made? A couple bullet points on Grack, and that terrible scummy case on Ryan. That's it.
So yeah that's who I want to lynch tomorrow.

This one wanted to literally last-minute vote switch to me 10 min to night post. Just a reminder. Is that what he always or just for the players he is incapable of discerning awful play from versus scum play from?


Why are you insinuating that your play was bad? What are you referring to?

It's objectively bad in hindsight.
I wanted to lynch Grack. He was town.
I wanted to lynch Rayn. I've since changed my mind.
I wanted to lynch Kei. Mason claim lends itself to being town.
I've tunneled poor targets for poor reasons all of D1. I call it bad because it was wrong and especially when I disregarded Kei's request to talk it out.

So who do you want to lynch now? As I said earlier. I have no clue who you think is scum... and I don't like that at all.

You want my suspects? Now? Can you wait for like just before deadline?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 28 2013 21:35 GMT
#1567
On March 29 2013 06:32 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:27 Acrofales wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:19 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:15 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:07 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:06 strongandbig wrote:
as for who I want to lynch tomorrow, I'm thinking obviousone.
Forget the retarded backandforth about his meta, here's why:
(1) the case on ryan was super scummy, both the tone and the reasoning.
(2) he's been grubbing for towncred, going back in his own filter and pointing out where he's been right to make sure we all know it, and doing things that are typically "townie looking things that don't help town." example: he posted that big block of bold text about consolidation, then completely dropped it when no one but me responded, then when we were looking at the last minute for someone to lynch, he quoted his own big block of text and was all like "this town sucks right now"
(3) most suspiciously - just look at the amount of effort versus content. He's putting a lot of text in the thread about how he's filtering this guy and that guy, how he's doing so much analysis, etctera. He's written all that text, and what cases or arguments has he actually made? A couple bullet points on Grack, and that terrible scummy case on Ryan. That's it.
So yeah that's who I want to lynch tomorrow.

This one wanted to literally last-minute vote switch to me 10 min to night post. Just a reminder. Is that what he always or just for the players he is incapable of discerning awful play from versus scum play from?


Why are you insinuating that your play was bad? What are you referring to?

It's objectively bad in hindsight.
I wanted to lynch Grack. He was town.
I wanted to lynch Rayn. I've since changed my mind.
I wanted to lynch Kei. Mason claim lends itself to being town.
I've tunneled poor targets for poor reasons all of D1. I call it bad because it was wrong and especially when I disregarded Kei's request to talk it out.

So who do you want to lynch now? As I said earlier. I have no clue who you think is scum... and I don't like that at all.

You want my suspects? Now? Can you wait for like just before deadline?


I mean it's not like you have a high chance of getting shot. I'd rather have the extra time to discuss your reads.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 28 2013 21:36 GMT
#1568
On March 29 2013 06:35 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:32 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:27 Acrofales wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:19 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:15 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:07 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:06 strongandbig wrote:
as for who I want to lynch tomorrow, I'm thinking obviousone.
Forget the retarded backandforth about his meta, here's why:
(1) the case on ryan was super scummy, both the tone and the reasoning.
(2) he's been grubbing for towncred, going back in his own filter and pointing out where he's been right to make sure we all know it, and doing things that are typically "townie looking things that don't help town." example: he posted that big block of bold text about consolidation, then completely dropped it when no one but me responded, then when we were looking at the last minute for someone to lynch, he quoted his own big block of text and was all like "this town sucks right now"
(3) most suspiciously - just look at the amount of effort versus content. He's putting a lot of text in the thread about how he's filtering this guy and that guy, how he's doing so much analysis, etctera. He's written all that text, and what cases or arguments has he actually made? A couple bullet points on Grack, and that terrible scummy case on Ryan. That's it.
So yeah that's who I want to lynch tomorrow.

This one wanted to literally last-minute vote switch to me 10 min to night post. Just a reminder. Is that what he always or just for the players he is incapable of discerning awful play from versus scum play from?


Why are you insinuating that your play was bad? What are you referring to?

It's objectively bad in hindsight.
I wanted to lynch Grack. He was town.
I wanted to lynch Rayn. I've since changed my mind.
I wanted to lynch Kei. Mason claim lends itself to being town.
I've tunneled poor targets for poor reasons all of D1. I call it bad because it was wrong and especially when I disregarded Kei's request to talk it out.

So who do you want to lynch now? As I said earlier. I have no clue who you think is scum... and I don't like that at all.

You want my suspects? Now? Can you wait for like just before deadline?


I mean it's not like you have a high chance of getting shot. I'd rather have the extra time to discuss your reads.

I'm writing it up, list of names with some bullet points, hope that suits your fancy. Give me a few
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 28 2013 21:39 GMT
#1569
Just in case my next game is a TvT, I'm going to post my thoughts going into D2.

Obviously, my main target is Yamato. He's basically shitting up the thread with baseless accusations and meta cases and isn't actually scum hunting.

Here's the definition of "Projection" from Wikipedia:
+ Show Spoiler +

Projection: Projection is a primitive form of paranoia. Projection also reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the undesirable impulses or desires without becoming consciously aware of them; attributing one's own unacknowledged unacceptable/unwanted thoughts and emotions to another; includes severe prejudice, severe jealousy, hypervigilance to external danger, and "injustice collecting". It is shifting one's unacceptable thoughts, feelings and impulses within oneself onto someone else, such that those same thoughts, feelings, beliefs and motivations are perceived as being possessed by the other.


Funny how that sums up Yamato's cases on me. I'll leave it at that.

I'm still a bit iffy on Marv, especially after the fact that he led the bandwagons on two townies (Kei and Nisani) and decided 2 hours before that Kei was scum. It's very interesting, but I can't see a town or scum motivation behind his actions. I'll keep an eye on him.

Last but not least is Palmar. Looking through his filter again, I found a lot of posts talking about town reads while he was tunneling Grack. He made a lot of town reads (at least 6-7), and did not give very much explanation on many of them. However, the other stumbling block with Palmar is Grack's kill. If Palmar was scum, why would he kill his tunnel and the person that his primary scumhunting was on? I could see him being town from that, but his other actions have me worried. His random flip-flopping between Nisani and Sinani was really sketch as well, and his D1 play just worries me.
Grubby's #1 Fan
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 28 2013 21:46 GMT
#1570
On March 29 2013 06:39 cDgCorazon wrote:
Just in case my next game is a TvT, I'm going to post my thoughts going into D2.

Obviously, my main target is Yamato. He's basically shitting up the thread with baseless accusations and meta cases and isn't actually scum hunting.

Here's the definition of "Projection" from Wikipedia:
+ Show Spoiler +

Projection: Projection is a primitive form of paranoia. Projection also reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the undesirable impulses or desires without becoming consciously aware of them; attributing one's own unacknowledged unacceptable/unwanted thoughts and emotions to another; includes severe prejudice, severe jealousy, hypervigilance to external danger, and "injustice collecting". It is shifting one's unacceptable thoughts, feelings and impulses within oneself onto someone else, such that those same thoughts, feelings, beliefs and motivations are perceived as being possessed by the other.


Funny how that sums up Yamato's cases on me. I'll leave it at that.

I'm still a bit iffy on Marv, especially after the fact that he led the bandwagons on two townies (Kei and Nisani) and decided 2 hours before that Kei was scum. It's very interesting, but I can't see a town or scum motivation behind his actions. I'll keep an eye on him.

Last but not least is Palmar. Looking through his filter again, I found a lot of posts talking about town reads while he was tunneling Grack. He made a lot of town reads (at least 6-7), and did not give very much explanation on many of them. However, the other stumbling block with Palmar is Grack's kill. If Palmar was scum, why would he kill his tunnel and the person that his primary scumhunting was on? I could see him being town from that, but his other actions have me worried. His random flip-flopping between Nisani and Sinani was really sketch as well, and his D1 play just worries me.

Why exactly do you think that scum killed Grackaroni?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
March 28 2013 21:48 GMT
#1571
Hapa, please stop encouraging people to post vital information at night time. We have 48 hours to discuss the next lynch.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 21:49 GMT
#1572
On March 29 2013 06:30 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:06 strongandbig wrote:
as for who I want to lynch tomorrow, I'm thinking obviousone.
Forget the retarded backandforth about his meta, here's why:
(1) the case on ryan was super scummy, both the tone and the reasoning.
(2) he's been grubbing for towncred, going back in his own filter and pointing out where he's been right to make sure we all know it, and doing things that are typically "townie looking things that don't help town." example: he posted that big block of bold text about consolidation, then completely dropped it when no one but me responded, then when we were looking at the last minute for someone to lynch, he quoted his own big block of text and was all like "this town sucks right now"
(3) most suspiciously - just look at the amount of effort versus content. He's putting a lot of text in the thread about how he's filtering this guy and that guy, how he's doing so much analysis, etctera. He's written all that text, and what cases or arguments has he actually made? A couple bullet points on Grack, and that terrible scummy case on Ryan. That's it.
So yeah that's who I want to lynch tomorrow.

1) how was my tone scummy? I wanted to push a lynch I believed in. Wade Fell is my hero in this regard, I want to be the BH someday.
2) grubbing for towncred?
- pointing out where i'm right? please tell me how the D1 lynch could have went more poorly if we had started consolidating and making the late D1 cases halfway through the day instead?
- did I say this town sucks? I don't recall insulting everyone in the game
3) effort versus content?
- well since my early reads were bogus and I never talked them out, I've taken Keirathi's advice to heart and am willing to TALK ABOUT SHIT before I go full throttle on someone
- calling my cases bad right at the end (there's your "bad play versus scum play" response from me)

He's essentially claiming that my tone makes me scummy. That's what this boils down to.


this doesn't actually answer my points.
1- I explained why the ryan case was scummy in an earlier post and my filter isn't so long - the weird "seed" thing aka the "look guys i'm so self-consistent" stuff is the thing that stuck out to me the most.
2 - that's not what i'm referring to.
3- this point isn't something i can really learn more about by talking to you, it needs other people to read over and see what they think of my interpretation.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 28 2013 21:50 GMT
#1573
On March 29 2013 06:48 sinani206 wrote:
Hapa, please stop encouraging people to post vital information at night time. We have 48 hours to discuss the next lynch.

Sure let's not talk, that'll catch them scum.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 28 2013 21:50 GMT
#1574
scummy
1 sinani206
- Outside of Acro, was the second champion to the Nisani lynch.
- Ostensibly should have had a better handle on Nisani's alignment, was completely wrong, so either a poor use of meta or intentionally using Nisani's lurky habits to push the agenda.
- Sinani's voting reason claims that Nisani was pushing soft reads all game. This is hilarious because Nisani is his own first push. The rest of his filter before that is questions and looks like pretending to be involved.

2 Acrofales
- I'm seeing dislike for my word choice and tone and how those cannot be linked to a town mentality. He admits he doesn't know me so how can this even be a thing if he's not comparing it to anything I've done before?
- My activity within the time before the deadline is already explained within my filter during my conversation with Kei, somehow it's still an issue
- Conversely gives me some credit for effort, but calls it null - that's fine and all but you could say that about anyone. Is time expenditure a town or scum tell for certain?
- Strange reaction to my points about how the lynch came about. What's wrong with pointing out how the bandwagon got started?

3 strongandbig
- Dislikes my "tone" ? Okay
- Last minute vote-switch attempt (half-hearted at that)
- Felt like mostly a non-entity D1

maybe not town, not sure yet
Oatsmaster
Palmar
InsertSmurfHere
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
March 28 2013 21:51 GMT
#1575
He's asking people to claim and post all their reads at night. Who does that help?
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 28 2013 21:51 GMT
#1576
On March 29 2013 06:49 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:30 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:06 strongandbig wrote:
as for who I want to lynch tomorrow, I'm thinking obviousone.
Forget the retarded backandforth about his meta, here's why:
(1) the case on ryan was super scummy, both the tone and the reasoning.
(2) he's been grubbing for towncred, going back in his own filter and pointing out where he's been right to make sure we all know it, and doing things that are typically "townie looking things that don't help town." example: he posted that big block of bold text about consolidation, then completely dropped it when no one but me responded, then when we were looking at the last minute for someone to lynch, he quoted his own big block of text and was all like "this town sucks right now"
(3) most suspiciously - just look at the amount of effort versus content. He's putting a lot of text in the thread about how he's filtering this guy and that guy, how he's doing so much analysis, etctera. He's written all that text, and what cases or arguments has he actually made? A couple bullet points on Grack, and that terrible scummy case on Ryan. That's it.
So yeah that's who I want to lynch tomorrow.

1) how was my tone scummy? I wanted to push a lynch I believed in. Wade Fell is my hero in this regard, I want to be the BH someday.
2) grubbing for towncred?
- pointing out where i'm right? please tell me how the D1 lynch could have went more poorly if we had started consolidating and making the late D1 cases halfway through the day instead?
- did I say this town sucks? I don't recall insulting everyone in the game
3) effort versus content?
- well since my early reads were bogus and I never talked them out, I've taken Keirathi's advice to heart and am willing to TALK ABOUT SHIT before I go full throttle on someone
- calling my cases bad right at the end (there's your "bad play versus scum play" response from me)

He's essentially claiming that my tone makes me scummy. That's what this boils down to.


this doesn't actually answer my points.
1- I explained why the ryan case was scummy in an earlier post and my filter isn't so long - the weird "seed" thing aka the "look guys i'm so self-consistent" stuff is the thing that stuck out to me the most.
2 - that's not what i'm referring to.
3- this point isn't something i can really learn more about by talking to you, it needs other people to read over and see what they think of my interpretation.

Well, then use some fucking quotes because otherwise I have to guess what the hell you are talking about. Jesus.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 28 2013 21:54 GMT
#1577
On March 29 2013 06:51 sinani206 wrote:
He's asking people to claim and post all their reads at night. Who does that help?

It was within an hour to lynch are you casting doubt on Hapa????
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 28 2013 21:55 GMT
#1578
Not lynch. Deadline*
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 28 2013 21:55 GMT
#1579
Reads 'n Stuff

Yamato needs to die a horrible death tomorrow.
SnB and Sinani need to post more. I'm leaning scum on both. Sinani is a tad more active than I'd expect from his scum-play, however my previous case still stands, and I think his activity (mindlessly pushing Nisani) can be easily replicated as scum.

Starting to come around to the idea of a scum-Palmar. He has 5 pages of filter, but has been fairly useless throughout. His filter is filled with unexplained rationale, and even an unfulfilled promise:
On March 28 2013 21:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2013 17:36 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 28 2013 17:26 Palmar wrote:
On March 28 2013 08:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Palmar why did you agree to the Keirathi lynch pushed by your scumread marv and agreed by your other scumread me?


on the off chance I was wrong.

He (we, as in Palmar and I) were already wrong on Grack. It could be a fatal disease for both of us. In re-reading the thread (I'm up to p21) I'm leaning town on Rayn btw. You still leaning town on Rayn, Palmar? That's the last I remember of you mentioning him off the top of my head.


I'm almost always wrong on my initial day 1 read, which is why I always revise the read before lynchtime.

As for rayn, I don't think he's town. I liked his initial contributions but I feel some of the things he said since have been pretty strange. I will elaborate later. Then again, I don't think he's our number 1 scum lynch for tomorrow. I still haven't decided where I want to take that.

If Palmar is active and town, he generally gives more of a shit about the game than this. Hero Mini is a good example, where he's read dumping and pushing lynches left and right.

Null on Marv for reasons previously stated.
Null on Reyn. Liked his defense - made a lot of sense to me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=403256&currentpage=69#1379
Though otherwise some of Reyn's posts are just off.

OO = Prob-Town. I like his attitude.
Prplhz = Prob-Town
Dandel = Prob-Town unless Yamato flips green.
Acro = Town
Oats = Town for his aggression and multiple call-outs of Palmar.
Kei/Cora Mason claim is legit
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
March 28 2013 21:56 GMT
#1580
I have time for one more filter and picked Sinani. I actually think there's a good chance he's scum.

1. He was cagey on the OO claim. He didn't just have an opinion, but was very careful, as if he didn't want to stick his neck out.

2. No reads. He has given his opinion of Nisani. Other than that? Nothing. I don't even know what he thought of OO with the lack of a role PM. A minor blurb about prplhz.

I had a quick look at Sinani's town meta (think I only ever played with him as scum) and he seems more useful. I agree that he is more active than his usual scumgame, but a 2 page filter is not exactly the paragon of an active townie. Sinani, who do you want to lynch, why? Why have you not said anything at all about anybody except Nisani.

As an added bonus, Nisani thought he was scum at the end, and they have a long history together. It might have been an OMGUS and I have to save myself, but he did give a scumread on Sinani.
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason225
Railgan 86
BRAT_OK 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14890
BeSt 370
Mini 219
Soma 191
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 88
hero 64
Zeus 42
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
NaDa 21
Rock 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2835
420jenkins523
Counter-Strike
fl0m4029
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1805
summit1g1184
B2W.Neo745
byalli406
Hui .256
QueenE79
Mew2King42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 32
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4198
League of Legends
• Nemesis1862
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
27m
BSL Open Qualifier
27m
Replay Cast
4h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 27m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 27m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 27m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.