• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:45
CEST 18:45
KST 01:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8574 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 153 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 28 2013 19:53 GMT
#1521
On March 29 2013 03:38 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Dandel looked better to me earlier, but his general disinterest in town's affairs and his lackadaisical mafia read of me concerns me. At first it felt like he was just OMGUSing me out of surprise, but he's stuck with it and not done much else, which is quite bad. Under no pressure, he fails to even engage in the thread beyond one-liners and calling me/snb scum, so the possibility exists that he is just lurky mafia riding off the back of everyone calling him likely-town in response to my case on him.

Cool beans. Guess you found a way to fabricate a reason to push me again. gj.

I dunno how else you expect me to engage in the thread apart from pushing my primary scumreads, which are you and snb.


And I don't OMGUS people out of surprise. That's just straight bs and I dunno where you got that shit.
It's just easier for me to read people on which basis they are trying to attack me, and I can't reconcile your basis with a town mindset. So you're scum. It's real easy.

I don't need to do much else, I already found two scum, and I'll seriously look for more once I get those lynched.
Starting with you.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 28 2013 20:11 GMT
#1522
On March 27 2013 09:09 strongandbig wrote:
Hey older peoples - (actually woah I'm pretty sure that other than Palmar, marv and I have been playing the longest of anyone here wtf. maybe acro? grack doesn't count cause he wasn't really playing this whole time)

but anyway older peoples like marv and acro - why is palmar talking so much on day 1? at first I was like wow palmar cares about this game guess he's town, but now i'm just sort of like wtf is going on. do you think he's just super town or what?

i might be wrong but i think sinani cohosted palmar's first game (which was also my first game)

okay back to reading
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 20:14 GMT
#1523
I took a look at acro's filter, I don't have too strong of a read on him but I wouldn't be surprised if he's scum.
(1) he threw his vote around at the start of the game but most of his filter just feels more "focused" than I would expect. One guy at a time, really pushing. This is what I would expect out of either a town-organizer type or a bad-townie who thought he caught a scum slip, but acro doesn't fit either of these models. This is also what I would expect out of a decent scummer.
(2) the reasoning for voting nisani was scummy as fuck - "ignore your terrible meta arguments, he's being anti town!" There's nothing actual scum love more than Ace's patented "you're hurting town" lynch.
(3) he keeps using the word "Scumspect", I want to cut a hole in that word's flesh and dildo it.
(4) one of his three big bullet points on why ish is scum is that his reads have been wrong. again, super scummy logic.

On the other hand, there is some stuff I like in his filter too. Specifically, i feel like his suspicions on marv made sense, as did the fact that he backed off them a little bit when marv got more involved, and the fact that he still hasn't backed all the way off, as he well shouldn't.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 20:15 GMT
#1524
On March 29 2013 05:11 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 09:09 strongandbig wrote:
Hey older peoples - (actually woah I'm pretty sure that other than Palmar, marv and I have been playing the longest of anyone here wtf. maybe acro? grack doesn't count cause he wasn't really playing this whole time)

but anyway older peoples like marv and acro - why is palmar talking so much on day 1? at first I was like wow palmar cares about this game guess he's town, but now i'm just sort of like wtf is going on. do you think he's just super town or what?

i might be wrong but i think sinani cohosted palmar's first game (which was also my first game)

okay back to reading


yeah i forgot you and sinani and nisani because you tend not to say many things.

well mostly that's true for them, idk why i forgot you. w/e
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2013 20:29 GMT
#1525
On March 29 2013 05:14 strongandbig wrote:
I took a look at acro's filter, I don't have too strong of a read on him but I wouldn't be surprised if he's scum.
(1) he threw his vote around at the start of the game but most of his filter just feels more "focused" than I would expect. One guy at a time, really pushing. This is what I would expect out of either a town-organizer type or a bad-townie who thought he caught a scum slip, but acro doesn't fit either of these models. This is also what I would expect out of a decent scummer.
(2) the reasoning for voting nisani was scummy as fuck - "ignore your terrible meta arguments, he's being anti town!" There's nothing actual scum love more than Ace's patented "you're hurting town" lynch.
(3) he keeps using the word "Scumspect", I want to cut a hole in that word's flesh and dildo it.
(4) one of his three big bullet points on why ish is scum is that his reads have been wrong. again, super scummy logic.

On the other hand, there is some stuff I like in his filter too. Specifically, i feel like his suspicions on marv made sense, as did the fact that he backed off them a little bit when marv got more involved, and the fact that he still hasn't backed all the way off, as he well shouldn't.

Who do you want to lynch tomorrow?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 28 2013 20:48 GMT
#1526
On March 29 2013 05:15 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 05:11 prplhz wrote:
On March 27 2013 09:09 strongandbig wrote:
Hey older peoples - (actually woah I'm pretty sure that other than Palmar, marv and I have been playing the longest of anyone here wtf. maybe acro? grack doesn't count cause he wasn't really playing this whole time)

but anyway older peoples like marv and acro - why is palmar talking so much on day 1? at first I was like wow palmar cares about this game guess he's town, but now i'm just sort of like wtf is going on. do you think he's just super town or what?

i might be wrong but i think sinani cohosted palmar's first game (which was also my first game)

okay back to reading


yeah i forgot you and sinani and nisani because you tend not to say many things.

well mostly that's true for them, idk why i forgot you. w/e

because you'd think this was my first game :/
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 28 2013 20:50 GMT
#1527
prplhz - who do you want to lynch?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 28 2013 20:55 GMT
#1528
Not strongandbig and not InsertSmurfHere. We can talk more after the flip.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 28 2013 20:55 GMT
#1529
On March 29 2013 05:55 prplhz wrote:
Not strongandbig and not InsertSmurfHere. We can talk more after the flip.


How do you know I"ll be alive post-flip?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 28 2013 20:56 GMT
#1530
Happy birthday!
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 20:57 GMT
#1531
wait was the happy birthday directed to hapa or to kurumi?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 28 2013 20:57 GMT
#1532
On March 29 2013 05:55 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 05:55 prplhz wrote:
Not strongandbig and not InsertSmurfHere. We can talk more after the flip.


How do you know I"ll be alive post-flip?

What answer are you looking for here exactly?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 28 2013 20:59 GMT
#1533
On March 29 2013 05:56 prplhz wrote:
Happy birthday!

Thanks!
Wait what
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 28 2013 20:59 GMT
#1534
On March 29 2013 05:57 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 05:55 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2013 05:55 prplhz wrote:
Not strongandbig and not InsertSmurfHere. We can talk more after the flip.


How do you know I"ll be alive post-flip?

What answer are you looking for here exactly?


Point is, we dont' know who's going to die tonight. I have 1 hour before the deadline, and I want to figure out what you're thinking now in case I get shot.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 28 2013 20:59 GMT
#1535
On March 29 2013 05:14 strongandbig wrote:
I took a look at acro's filter, I don't have too strong of a read on him but I wouldn't be surprised if he's scum.
(1) he threw his vote around at the start of the game but most of his filter just feels more "focused" than I would expect. One guy at a time, really pushing. This is what I would expect out of either a town-organizer type or a bad-townie who thought he caught a scum slip, but acro doesn't fit either of these models. This is also what I would expect out of a decent scummer.
(2) the reasoning for voting nisani was scummy as fuck - "ignore your terrible meta arguments, he's being anti town!" There's nothing actual scum love more than Ace's patented "you're hurting town" lynch.
(3) he keeps using the word "Scumspect", I want to cut a hole in that word's flesh and dildo it.
(4) one of his three big bullet points on why ish is scum is that his reads have been wrong. again, super scummy logic.

On the other hand, there is some stuff I like in his filter too. Specifically, i feel like his suspicions on marv made sense, as did the fact that he backed off them a little bit when marv got more involved, and the fact that he still hasn't backed all the way off, as he well shouldn't.

I'm used to you being biased against me, but I'm not used to you being this bad at it.

1) Nonsense.
2) The meta was rubbish. You should know, you've played with Nisani. He has a very similar style as both scum and as town, so trying to give him townie points for style is rubbish. That Hapa was right in hindsight doesn't change the fact that the meta was rubbish. So that leaves "what have you done and why have you done it this game?" which I thought was scum motivated.
3) My scumspects are scumspicious.
4) /facepalm. You didn't even read that bit did you? The main point of that bullet was his dodgy reasoning for voting for Nisani.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 28 2013 21:03 GMT
#1536
On March 29 2013 05:59 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 05:57 prplhz wrote:
On March 29 2013 05:55 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2013 05:55 prplhz wrote:
Not strongandbig and not InsertSmurfHere. We can talk more after the flip.


How do you know I"ll be alive post-flip?

What answer are you looking for here exactly?


Point is, we dont' know who's going to die tonight. I have 1 hour before the deadline, and I want to figure out what you're thinking now in case I get shot.

I don't know. I just read up on strongandbig and but I don't think he's scum. I started with him because people are hating on him real bad and I want form my own opinion.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 28 2013 21:03 GMT
#1537
On March 29 2013 06:03 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 05:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2013 05:57 prplhz wrote:
On March 29 2013 05:55 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2013 05:55 prplhz wrote:
Not strongandbig and not InsertSmurfHere. We can talk more after the flip.


How do you know I"ll be alive post-flip?

What answer are you looking for here exactly?


Point is, we dont' know who's going to die tonight. I have 1 hour before the deadline, and I want to figure out what you're thinking now in case I get shot.

I don't know. I just read up on strongandbig and but I don't think he's scum. I started with him because people are hating on him real bad and I want form my own opinion.


Okay... so who are you suspicious of? You have literally no scum-reads to speak of.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 28 2013 21:05 GMT
#1538
Also, why do you think SnB is town? This feels a lot like his mafia-game in Chrono Trigger, where he couldn't sustain his activity past early D1.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 28 2013 21:05 GMT
#1539
On March 29 2013 06:03 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:03 prplhz wrote:
On March 29 2013 05:59 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2013 05:57 prplhz wrote:
On March 29 2013 05:55 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2013 05:55 prplhz wrote:
Not strongandbig and not InsertSmurfHere. We can talk more after the flip.


How do you know I"ll be alive post-flip?

What answer are you looking for here exactly?


Point is, we dont' know who's going to die tonight. I have 1 hour before the deadline, and I want to figure out what you're thinking now in case I get shot.

I don't know. I just read up on strongandbig and but I don't think he's scum. I started with him because people are hating on him real bad and I want form my own opinion.


Okay... so who are you suspicious of? You have literally no scum-reads to speak of.

That's right, I don't have a scum read I want to discuss in the thread right now. I might or might not have a scum read I don't want to discuss in the thread right now.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 21:06 GMT
#1540
as for who I want to lynch tomorrow, I'm thinking obviousone.
Forget the retarded backandforth about his meta, here's why:
(1) the case on ryan was super scummy, both the tone and the reasoning.
(2) he's been grubbing for towncred, going back in his own filter and pointing out where he's been right to make sure we all know it, and doing things that are typically "townie looking things that don't help town." example: he posted that big block of bold text about consolidation, then completely dropped it when no one but me responded, then when we were looking at the last minute for someone to lynch, he quoted his own big block of text and was all like "this town sucks right now"
(3) most suspiciously - just look at the amount of effort versus content. He's putting a lot of text in the thread about how he's filtering this guy and that guy, how he's doing so much analysis, etctera. He's written all that text, and what cases or arguments has he actually made? A couple bullet points on Grack, and that terrible scummy case on Ryan. That's it.
So yeah that's who I want to lynch tomorrow.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 558
IndyStarCraft 136
BRAT_OK 50
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26115
Shuttle 1265
Hyuk 731
Mini 466
firebathero 193
hero 70
Sexy 70
Killer 45
Mong 44
Hyun 43
[ Show more ]
Trap 39
PianO 35
Liquid`Ret 33
ggaemo 30
ToSsGirL 26
zelot 16
Rock 14
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9139
qojqva1717
Dendi989
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1395
crisheroes1234
Liquid`Hasu674
Other Games
singsing1876
FrodaN1745
fl0m1627
Beastyqt671
Mlord458
Hui .246
Liquid`VortiX180
Livibee155
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King58
Trikslyr39
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile124
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8302
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 16m
INu's Battles
19h 16m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 16m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.