• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:41
CEST 19:41
KST 02:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10063 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 179

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 177 178 179 180 181 213 Next
BinOnFire
Profile Joined January 2013
Laos123 Posts
January 29 2013 04:08 GMT
#3561
I want to lynch MKFUBA.
Obvious Smurf. :D
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2013 04:09 GMT
#3562
Im so bad.
I want to lynch MKFUBA
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 29 2013 04:13 GMT
#3563
I'm an idiot.

I saved scum from being lynched to lynch another scum.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 04:15 GMT
#3564
On January 29 2013 13:13 Vivax wrote:
I'm an idiot.

I saved scum from being lynched to lynch another scum.


you realise with how hard gonzaw pushed him day 2 that's quite unlikely, right?
Artanis & marv
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2013 04:18 GMT
#3565
On January 29 2013 13:13 Vivax wrote:
I'm an idiot.

I saved scum from being lynched to lynch another scum.


Explain
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 29 2013 04:18 GMT
#3566
Not really.
YANMM Wiggles did the same to me.
I was just a complete idiot for thinking Oats is town for pushing gonzaw.

On January 27 2013 18:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Well yeah I agree with annul, Cause I think he is town.
There is absolutly no reason not to unvote Chez if you think that Annul is town.


This isn't the only reason Oats is scum.
The main reason is his activity in the other game.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 04:21 GMT
#3567
On January 29 2013 13:18 Vivax wrote:
Not really.
YANMM Wiggles did the same to me.
I was just a complete idiot for thinking Oats is town for pushing gonzaw.

Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 18:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Well yeah I agree with annul, Cause I think he is town.
There is absolutly no reason not to unvote Chez if you think that Annul is town.


This isn't the only reason Oats is scum.
The main reason is his activity in the other game.


oats pushing gonzaw is irrelevant, gonzaw hard pushing oats day 2 after a mafia lynch less so
Artanis & marv
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2013 04:22 GMT
#3568
Explain more Vivax, how that statment implies that I am scum. Please expound on your 180
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 29 2013 04:23 GMT
#3569
You're WIFOMING yourself pretty hard about that now. Town was dead-set on lynching Oats.

Time to ask you the famous question: Wasn't it crystal clear at the start of D2 that the lynch was between gonzaw and Oats?

Where did all your reasons for voting Oats D2 go?
You looked like you were the one pushing the lynch the hardest.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
January 29 2013 04:24 GMT
#3570
Still would love to hear an answer as to why you kept your bomb on chez annul.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 29 2013 04:27 GMT
#3571
Nevermind, I need to reread and think about this.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 04:30 GMT
#3572
On January 29 2013 13:23 Vivax wrote:
You're WIFOMING yourself pretty hard about that now. Town was dead-set on lynching Oats.

Time to ask you the famous question: Wasn't it crystal clear at the start of D2 that the lynch was between gonzaw and Oats?

Where did all your reasons for voting Oats D2 go?
You looked like you were the one pushing the lynch the hardest.


I was, but mostly I thought gonzaw was town because Oats was mafia, and vice versa.

It wasn't at all clear Oats was being lynched day 2, it only really started happening when i pushed it in the second half.

gonzaw could have for example being pushing annul for the first half of day 2, but he pushed Oats really hard instead.

I would feel really stupid if we lynched one of my bodyguards and he flipped town after a confirmed mafia decided he was the one that he would push all through day 2 :/

anyway, back tomorrow
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 29 2013 04:30 GMT
#3573

Sorry I thought the host would reply and confirm it or something.
I think your town because of your posts, and thats why I masoned you.
I think gonzaw is townie, good posts.
I don't like vivax.
Crazy de-lurk by mkfuba
I would get behind a chezinu mayor spot.


Then there's grushs early PM.
This game is a giant mindfuck.
BinOnFire
Profile Joined January 2013
Laos123 Posts
January 29 2013 04:34 GMT
#3574
Vivax, you cant 180 then say
'Oh I need to think about it'
Obvious Smurf. :D
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
January 29 2013 05:00 GMT
#3575
Alright, I decided that my "case" was more of a discussion piece. It's rolling around in my head, and I keep running into things that I want to check. Instead I'm just going to explain the overall idea and let people ponder it.

So, my theory is that it was mafia's intention to get chez elected mayor D1. if you read this post:

On January 20 2013 23:51 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 14:20 Djodref wrote:
@ austin

How do you feel about this mayoral election ? Why did you avoid the subject so far ?
Would you run a campaign ? Who would you vote for if you had to choose right now and why ?
How do I feel about the mayoral election is...vague. I feel like we should elect a mayor. I'd prefer to elect someone whose judgment and reads I trust, and especially someone who I think needs protecting. There's not really much to "feel" about the election. Nor is there a need to say that, because everyone should be looking for the same qualities in their mayoral vote.

I would...be mayor if I got voted mayor, but I don't see much need to campaign. If people trust me and want to keep me alive, great, and I'd take it.

Overall, I kind of like the idea of electing someone NOT campaigning, or considering it. If someone doesn't campaign and has to get votes naturally, then town votes will gravitate towards the sort of person we really want for mayor. However, I'm not sure about that, because a campaign-focused election means scum has to campaign for mayor to win, be visible, whereas a non-campaign election means scum might have to vote for their scumbuddy to get a scum-mayor and provide reasoning for doing so, perhaps out themselves for later. I don't think that matters much, because (1) any scum running for mayor should be someone they feel can handle the position, and won't get outed just from being visible; and (2) don't think scum are going to go nuts connecting themselves on D1 just to get the mayor position.

There's my ramble, enjoy.

If I had to vote for someone RIGHT NOW, I'd vote toad or myself. Myself because I'm town and trust myself, so it's the only mayor I could be CERTAIN would be town. Toad because I've found some of his comments townie, and based on LV (I think it was LV) I know that he can be a useful townie when he has mason capabilities. OH HEY, IMPORTANT THING. Since masons choose someone each cycle and then can't mason that person again, one quality I'm SPECIFICALLY looking for in a mayor is someone I trust in mason circles. I have seen toad plot within a mason circle, which makes me think he'd be a good mayor as he can set plans in motion for LATER given only a single cycle with masons (unless I'm giving him too much credit).

Mayor gets the lynch today, a vote, the bodyguards, but will also be a key person for the mason roles in this game, both town and mafia. Needs to be able to read the people who mason him, perhaps set plans/traps in motion to figure out which masons were town/mafia, as well as just generally use being the other half of most mason pairs well.

I feel that that is an interesting emphasis, given what we know now. Why such strong emphasis on masons? At this point, town austin knew nothing about any masons, because he's a vet. Scum, however, were aware of at least 4 masons at this point. Chez was either aligned with or in direct communication with them. In addition, he appears to have tried to set up some kind of mason communication network that I still don't fully understand. Feasible that they were working together?

Austin later feels the need to insert himself into yamato and vivax's conversation/argument/whatever they had in order to tell us that chez should definitely be a candidate, even if he's not voting for him. He says that if you are convinced he's town, he is a top choice. But he is not convinced. Either way, it's a recurring theme in his filter. After it is pretty clear that chezinu isn't getting elected, he comments on gonzaw, saying at least once that he feels gonzaw would be a good candidate, but only if you believe he is town. But austin doesn't believe he's town, so he's not voting for him. He supports their elections, as long as he isn't the one to do it. These were two scum.

There's a bit more, but I've gotta head out for a bit. I'll add more when I get back.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
January 29 2013 07:24 GMT
#3576
@MkFuba
Yesterday you were my alternate vote if weird stuff happened near lynch, I have a question.

I was wondering if yo had noticed that 2 minutes after i posted this.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17584640
as i was wondering where you were (yes you did warn us in advance)

On January 21 2013 09:54 mkfuba07 wrote:
I'm finally back after an... interesting birthday celebration. It took me longer than I expected to get time to post.

I, myself, will not be running for mayor for reasons I feel are obvious to anyone who's seen me play. After a pretty quick read through the thread, I would feel most comfortable voting austin for mayor because he's an option that I'm familiar with.

##Vote austinmcc

I still have more reading to do before I get any significant scumreads, but if anyone wants me to answer anything I'll be here for a few hours.


Did you get those significant scums reads...
Are you a player that in your experience is likely too...
If not why promise what wont be coming?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
January 29 2013 08:20 GMT
#3577
This was so long ago...

Did you get those significant scums reads...
>the first thing I decided upon that I would call a significant scumread was vivax. I actually had my own reasoning behind it. I later decided he wasn't scum for reasons already in the thread.

Are you a player that in your experience is likely too...
>To have scumreads? Every so often I'll mention one. You may notice one right above your post.

If not why promise what wont be coming?
>See the answer above.

I'm already exhausted, and I still have tons of homework to finish, so I'll just respond to these two points that FT raised.
On January 29 2013 01:10 FiveTouch wrote:
I'm not really figuring Chez in too heavily to my candidate considerations, he was an outlier. gonzaw/toad/austin were the serious candidates for sherriff, I don't think Chez was ever going to happen.

annul, I don't really have any game-changing information or anything that would stop someone being mafia (apart from the one toad knows about). If I implied so / it read so, it shouldn't, my apologies.

Chez started off alright. I think they saw an opportunity for a chez mayor. I think austin was trying to encourage the town masons to vote for chez.

On January 29 2013 01:36 FiveTouch wrote:
The reason that Vivax quoted of bugs is an extremely good reason not to, actually.

Three major candidates for sherriff - toad, austin, gonzaw. If both gonzaw/austin are mafia then they shouldn't have been running against each other so late in the day, or they should have been giving themselves options to try to get the other into power. None of these things happened.

As for this, I'll just repeat that I think they were trying to get chez elected sheriff. After that didn't pan out, they went for austin or gonzaw sheriff. Probably gonzaw, as austin said he didn't think he (austin) was the best candidate, and chez or gonzaw would be good if found townie. It was like he was trying to convince us (particularly the town masons, but could also somewhat extend to other town) to convince others that chez or gonzaw was townie enough to elect.

Poke holes in what I've said, and I'll try to fill them in. It'll probably take less time than me trying to figure it all out on my own and then trying to put it into words.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 29 2013 09:07 GMT
#3578
On January 29 2013 12:16 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 12:11 yamato77 wrote:
I don't know why you're pushing annul in one post and then not in the next.

What the fuck are you doing, marv?


I might actually start weeping.

I'm pushing him because I don't understand what he did.

But the argument Vivax put in the thread is a good reason annul could be town, and I'm not gonna bullshit about it.

Marv it is not and you know it.

We both know mocsta is town now, we know axle is town. That means there were only 2 mafais on gonzaw, one of them being gonzaw himself.

Mafia didn't choose to get him eleceted for whatever reason but they could have. That reasoning could be anything like "We don't want to pile up everyone on gonzaw d1 with little / poor reasoning".
That being said I think we should lynch Annul because what was said in Annuls defense can be said about EVERYONE in this game, hence rendering it pointless.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
BinOnFire
Profile Joined January 2013
Laos123 Posts
January 29 2013 09:07 GMT
#3579
So what do you think about Austin claiming vet?
Obvious Smurf. :D
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2013 09:08 GMT
#3580
On January 29 2013 18:07 BinOnFire wrote:
So what do you think about Austin claiming vet?


I am so fucking bad at this.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 177 178 179 180 181 213 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 125
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3221
Bisu 2122
Soulkey 1062
EffOrt 521
Larva 392
Mini 379
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 187
hero 97
Mind 77
[ Show more ]
sorry 63
Sharp 61
Shinee 48
Barracks 37
Bale 27
Trap 25
Terrorterran 21
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 19
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1253
XaKoH 429
420jenkins377
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m4321
pashabiceps846
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu422
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN662
XBOCT263
Livibee187
TKL 125
C9.Mang0120
QueenE87
RotterdaM41
Mew2King33
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 67
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3073
• TFBlade662
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV580
• imaqtpie361
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 19m
Patches Events
22h 19m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.