• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:00
CEST 10:00
KST 17:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8411 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 180

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 213 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 29 2013 09:10 GMT
#3581
Also don't listen to a word Vivax says... it's hilarious.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 29 2013 09:15 GMT
#3582
##vote Annul
##vote Doublelynch
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 29 2013 09:19 GMT
#3583
On January 29 2013 14:00 mkfuba07 wrote:
Alright, I decided that my "case" was more of a discussion piece. It's rolling around in my head, and I keep running into things that I want to check. Instead I'm just going to explain the overall idea and let people ponder it.

So, my theory is that it was mafia's intention to get chez elected mayor D1. if you read this post:

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 23:51 austinmcc wrote:
On January 20 2013 14:20 Djodref wrote:
@ austin

How do you feel about this mayoral election ? Why did you avoid the subject so far ?
Would you run a campaign ? Who would you vote for if you had to choose right now and why ?
How do I feel about the mayoral election is...vague. I feel like we should elect a mayor. I'd prefer to elect someone whose judgment and reads I trust, and especially someone who I think needs protecting. There's not really much to "feel" about the election. Nor is there a need to say that, because everyone should be looking for the same qualities in their mayoral vote.

I would...be mayor if I got voted mayor, but I don't see much need to campaign. If people trust me and want to keep me alive, great, and I'd take it.

Overall, I kind of like the idea of electing someone NOT campaigning, or considering it. If someone doesn't campaign and has to get votes naturally, then town votes will gravitate towards the sort of person we really want for mayor. However, I'm not sure about that, because a campaign-focused election means scum has to campaign for mayor to win, be visible, whereas a non-campaign election means scum might have to vote for their scumbuddy to get a scum-mayor and provide reasoning for doing so, perhaps out themselves for later. I don't think that matters much, because (1) any scum running for mayor should be someone they feel can handle the position, and won't get outed just from being visible; and (2) don't think scum are going to go nuts connecting themselves on D1 just to get the mayor position.

There's my ramble, enjoy.

If I had to vote for someone RIGHT NOW, I'd vote toad or myself. Myself because I'm town and trust myself, so it's the only mayor I could be CERTAIN would be town. Toad because I've found some of his comments townie, and based on LV (I think it was LV) I know that he can be a useful townie when he has mason capabilities. OH HEY, IMPORTANT THING. Since masons choose someone each cycle and then can't mason that person again, one quality I'm SPECIFICALLY looking for in a mayor is someone I trust in mason circles. I have seen toad plot within a mason circle, which makes me think he'd be a good mayor as he can set plans in motion for LATER given only a single cycle with masons (unless I'm giving him too much credit).

Mayor gets the lynch today, a vote, the bodyguards, but will also be a key person for the mason roles in this game, both town and mafia. Needs to be able to read the people who mason him, perhaps set plans/traps in motion to figure out which masons were town/mafia, as well as just generally use being the other half of most mason pairs well.

I feel that that is an interesting emphasis, given what we know now. Why such strong emphasis on masons? At this point, town austin knew nothing about any masons, because he's a vet. Scum, however, were aware of at least 4 masons at this point. Chez was either aligned with or in direct communication with them. In addition, he appears to have tried to set up some kind of mason communication network that I still don't fully understand. Feasible that they were working together?

Austin later feels the need to insert himself into yamato and vivax's conversation/argument/whatever they had in order to tell us that chez should definitely be a candidate, even if he's not voting for him. He says that if you are convinced he's town, he is a top choice. But he is not convinced. Either way, it's a recurring theme in his filter. After it is pretty clear that chezinu isn't getting elected, he comments on gonzaw, saying at least once that he feels gonzaw would be a good candidate, but only if you believe he is town. But austin doesn't believe he's town, so he's not voting for him. He supports their elections, as long as he isn't the one to do it. These were two scum.

There's a bit more, but I've gotta head out for a bit. I'll add more when I get back.

again, mafia decide who gets what role. That could be said about anyone making it pointless.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 29 2013 09:44 GMT
#3584
Marv, Axle might be back on the list... He's apparently not what everyone agreed him to be.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
January 29 2013 09:48 GMT
#3585
On January 29 2013 10:21 FiveTouch wrote:
This desperately needs answering, by the way.

Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 07:26 FiveTouch wrote:
annul: During night 2, you asked this:

On January 26 2013 02:25 annul wrote:
hey WBG and fivetouch and toad

who are your top three scum reads pl0x


bugs and toad gave you Chez/BKE/fuba, I gave you Chez/BKE/axlegreaser

Knowing that we were 99% likely going to lynch Chez/BKE day 3, why on earth did you put your bomb on Chezinu?





On January 27 2013 11:03 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 10:27 Stutters695 wrote:
Annul forgive me if this has been asked and I missed it, but why did you keep your bomb on Chezinu through n2? He was a pretty clear top candidate as soon as the d2 flip happened. Wouldn't it have made sense to move it to one of the other scummy people who probably wouldn't be lynched?


if i died, i wanted to take a mafia with me.

annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
January 29 2013 09:49 GMT
#3586
and i thought i could convince the town that the logic was sound to get off of chez (assuming BKE was red... which we ALL did, nearly unanimously). my persuasive skills are bad apparently.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
January 29 2013 09:51 GMT
#3587
toad, did you jail anyone last night?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2013 10:14 GMT
#3588
Annul, you just asked the scummiest question in the thread. Congratulations.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2013 10:14 GMT
#3589
Toad, why double lynch?
No gg, No skill.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
January 29 2013 10:23 GMT
#3590
why? he only has three jails. if he used it last night, we know he has no jail left.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 29 2013 10:24 GMT
#3591
On January 29 2013 18:51 annul wrote:
toad, did you jail anyone last night?

why should I
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 29 2013 10:24 GMT
#3592
That being said Axle isn't a medic although he claimed it 4 times in a thread, so he's back to null to me.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2013 10:29 GMT
#3593
why? he only has three jails. if he used it last night, we know he has no jail left.
Are you kidding me. Giving scum info=bad.

Toad, how big of a mason cycle are you in?
No gg, No skill.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
January 29 2013 10:38 GMT
#3594
On January 29 2013 19:24 Toadesstern wrote:
That being said Axle isn't a medic although he claimed it 4 times in a thread, so he's back to null to me.



Which when I realised you possibly thought that.... I said that amongst other things... I said

"Clearly it was important to you. You clearly thought something would happen that did not. I know the feeling.
It struck me that you thought you knew something that turned out not to be true."

The something was you thought I was medic.

Perhaps you were so convinced I was medic you decided I meant I had made the wrong protection?


I also said

I agree that makes complete sense, any medic would clearly do that, if i were a medic i would do that,
as i assume most people here know the standard protocols better than me, i was sure there was no such medic.

and so I voted for BKE

I tired really hard to indicate I would have done the protect but did not.

Sorry my bad.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 29 2013 11:02 GMT
#3595
On January 29 2013 19:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
why? he only has three jails. if he used it last night, we know he has no jail left.
Are you kidding me. Giving scum info=bad.

Toad, how big of a mason cycle are you in?

I never got masoned by anyone besides yamato yesterday.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 29 2013 11:05 GMT
#3596
On January 29 2013 19:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Toad, why double lynch?

because there's 3 people I want dead as fast as possible: Annul, mkfuba, Axle.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 29 2013 11:57 GMT
#3597
On January 29 2013 20:05 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 19:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Toad, why double lynch?

because there's 3 people I want dead as fast as possible: Annul, mkfuba, Axle.


Just finished a 20 hour shift.

I'm not opposed to anyone in this list dying. Still want to kill Vivax for his play this game.

Ill be back in the morning when i'm more coherent.

Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2013 11:58 GMT
#3598
Why axle, I dont see any indication in your filter.
Also, why mkfuba?
No gg, No skill.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 12:01 GMT
#3599
On January 29 2013 18:44 Toadesstern wrote:
Marv, Axle might be back on the list... He's apparently not what everyone agreed him to be.


Then we should absolutely be lynching Axle.

His activity has dropped off a cliff.

##Vote: Axlegreaser
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 12:03 GMT
#3600
On January 29 2013 18:48 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 10:21 FiveTouch wrote:
This desperately needs answering, by the way.

On January 29 2013 07:26 FiveTouch wrote:
annul: During night 2, you asked this:

On January 26 2013 02:25 annul wrote:
hey WBG and fivetouch and toad

who are your top three scum reads pl0x


bugs and toad gave you Chez/BKE/fuba, I gave you Chez/BKE/axlegreaser

Knowing that we were 99% likely going to lynch Chez/BKE day 3, why on earth did you put your bomb on Chezinu?





Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 11:03 annul wrote:
On January 27 2013 10:27 Stutters695 wrote:
Annul forgive me if this has been asked and I missed it, but why did you keep your bomb on Chezinu through n2? He was a pretty clear top candidate as soon as the d2 flip happened. Wouldn't it have made sense to move it to one of the other scummy people who probably wouldn't be lynched?


if i died, i wanted to take a mafia with me.



Why on earth would you die? How would you die? Why would you put your bomb on someone who is going to die already?
Artanis & marv
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 213 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm82
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.