• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:38
CEST 12:38
KST 19:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9945 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 177

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 213 Next
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 03:16 GMT
#3521
On January 29 2013 12:11 yamato77 wrote:
I don't know why you're pushing annul in one post and then not in the next.

What the fuck are you doing, marv?


I might actually start weeping.

I'm pushing him because I don't understand what he did.

But the argument Vivax put in the thread is a good reason annul could be town, and I'm not gonna bullshit about it.
Artanis & marv
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
January 29 2013 03:16 GMT
#3522
Yamato, I had started writing it and then he flipped. Figured I'd still answer the question.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 03:17 GMT
#3523
On January 29 2013 12:16 yamato77 wrote:
Marv are you trying to tell us you're mafia with this "mafia wouldn't pass the chance to be elected up" stuff?

Because looking at what happened, unless I think Toad is mafia (I don't), then you're the only other option.


Yes, I'm claiming mafia right now. Fuck me.
Artanis & marv
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2013 03:19 GMT
#3524
yamato, are you saying that 5touch is Marv? Or are you just angry at EVERYBODY?

Who do you want to lynch today
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 29 2013 03:20 GMT
#3525
On January 29 2013 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
yamato, are you saying that 5touch is Marv? Or are you just angry at EVERYBODY?

Who do you want to lynch today

Are you even reading the thread?
Writer@WriterYamato
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 03:20 GMT
#3526
On January 29 2013 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
yamato, are you saying that 5touch is Marv? Or are you just angry at EVERYBODY?

Who do you want to lynch today


It's pretty much been settled I'm marv.

Why do you think I keep telling you I can't talk about the game on IRC, dufus
Artanis & marv
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 29 2013 03:24 GMT
#3527
On January 29 2013 12:16 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 12:11 yamato77 wrote:
I don't know why you're pushing annul in one post and then not in the next.

What the fuck are you doing, marv?


I might actually start weeping.

I'm pushing him because I don't understand what he did.

But the argument Vivax put in the thread is a good reason annul could be town, and I'm not gonna bullshit about it.

Well the important thing isn't what I think, because obviously I've been saying he might be mafia all game, it's what you think, because you're mayor and de facto leader of town since most of town votes with you anyway.

But you know this and aren't taking any strong stances about ANYONE in the last cycle or so. Why?
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 29 2013 03:24 GMT
#3528
Okay. Let's all cool the fuck down.

I'm in support of an austin lynch cause of the stated.

Marv gets lynched at LYLO (which comes before with him as scum mayor) to avoid another Hero MM.
DID YOU HEAR ME GRUSH????

Marv, don't take this personally, but you're dangerous as shit to have around at LYLO, no matter who you lynched. Consider this an argument that doesn't want your reply. It's policy.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 03:26 GMT
#3529
On January 29 2013 12:24 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 12:16 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 29 2013 12:11 yamato77 wrote:
I don't know why you're pushing annul in one post and then not in the next.

What the fuck are you doing, marv?


I might actually start weeping.

I'm pushing him because I don't understand what he did.

But the argument Vivax put in the thread is a good reason annul could be town, and I'm not gonna bullshit about it.

Well the important thing isn't what I think, because obviously I've been saying he might be mafia all game, it's what you think, because you're mayor and de facto leader of town since most of town votes with you anyway.

But you know this and aren't taking any strong stances about ANYONE in the last cycle or so. Why?


Because I don't know who's mafia, it's quite simple.

The reason I keep asking Vivax, and anyone who will listen, about what they thought about the day 3 lynch, is because;

it seems absolutely apparent to me who was getting lynched on day 3, so the fact that annul had his bomb on chezinu should at the least be a cause for concern. But if a bunch of other townies for some reason didn't think it was a forgeone conclusion, then something I find obvious clearly isn't obvious to everyone else. Which changes how I view things.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 03:26 GMT
#3530
On January 29 2013 12:24 Vivax wrote:
Okay. Let's all cool the fuck down.

I'm in support of an austin lynch cause of the stated.

Marv gets lynched at LYLO (which comes before with him as scum mayor) to avoid another Hero MM.
DID YOU HEAR ME GRUSH????

Marv, don't take this personally, but you're dangerous as shit to have around at LYLO, no matter who you lynched. Consider this an argument that doesn't want your reply. It's policy.


yes but you're a fucking idiot and it makes me want to tear my hair out.

on the basis i'm town it's impossible for me to be killed for now.
Artanis & marv
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 29 2013 03:28 GMT
#3531
It was a foregone conclusion, there was nothing aside from Vivax's check that would have swayed the votes, especially after Bugs died, cementing the reads in people's minds.

Annul was stupid for putting his bomb on Chez, and I said when he claimed that it looked like a play for survival, and now Chez flips red which makes it look worse.

This is nothing new, you've just been ignoring it. I'd much rather lynch Austin now, after this though because you don't seem to want to take responsibility for this lynch, which makes me uneasy.
Writer@WriterYamato
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 03:30 GMT
#3532
On January 29 2013 12:28 yamato77 wrote:
It was a foregone conclusion, there was nothing aside from Vivax's check that would have swayed the votes, especially after Bugs died, cementing the reads in people's minds.

Annul was stupid for putting his bomb on Chez, and I said when he claimed that it looked like a play for survival, and now Chez flips red which makes it look worse.

This is nothing new, you've just been ignoring it. I'd much rather lynch Austin now, after this though because you don't seem to want to take responsibility for this lynch, which makes me uneasy.


I'm not talking to you anymore. You're stupidly shovelling suspicion at me despite my play the entire game, despite how when we were masoned i repeatedly prevented you fucking up the whole thread with Vivax.

I'm literally not interested in what you have to say any more if this is the attitude you're taking.
Artanis & marv
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
January 29 2013 03:30 GMT
#3533
On January 29 2013 12:26 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 12:24 yamato77 wrote:
On January 29 2013 12:16 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 29 2013 12:11 yamato77 wrote:
I don't know why you're pushing annul in one post and then not in the next.

What the fuck are you doing, marv?


I might actually start weeping.

I'm pushing him because I don't understand what he did.

But the argument Vivax put in the thread is a good reason annul could be town, and I'm not gonna bullshit about it.

Well the important thing isn't what I think, because obviously I've been saying he might be mafia all game, it's what you think, because you're mayor and de facto leader of town since most of town votes with you anyway.

But you know this and aren't taking any strong stances about ANYONE in the last cycle or so. Why?


Because I don't know who's mafia, it's quite simple.

The reason I keep asking Vivax, and anyone who will listen, about what they thought about the day 3 lynch, is because;

it seems absolutely apparent to me who was getting lynched on day 3, so the fact that annul had his bomb on chezinu should at the least be a cause for concern. But if a bunch of other townies for some reason didn't think it was a forgeone conclusion, then something I find obvious clearly isn't obvious to everyone else. Which changes how I view things.

I asked him that question a while ago. I would have to check his filter and remember what he said though. I had that same concern. Especially with BKE flipping town.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2013 03:30 GMT
#3534
why is austin scummier than Annul yamato? They both claimed blue.
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 29 2013 03:32 GMT
#3535
On January 29 2013 12:30 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 12:28 yamato77 wrote:
It was a foregone conclusion, there was nothing aside from Vivax's check that would have swayed the votes, especially after Bugs died, cementing the reads in people's minds.

Annul was stupid for putting his bomb on Chez, and I said when he claimed that it looked like a play for survival, and now Chez flips red which makes it look worse.

This is nothing new, you've just been ignoring it. I'd much rather lynch Austin now, after this though because you don't seem to want to take responsibility for this lynch, which makes me uneasy.


I'm not talking to you anymore. You're stupidly shovelling suspicion at me despite my play the entire game, despite how when we were masoned i repeatedly prevented you fucking up the whole thread with Vivax.

I'm literally not interested in what you have to say any more if this is the attitude you're taking.

I just don't understand why you opposed me saying Annul's claim was fake before and then now you're the one questioning it.

Seems convenient.
Writer@WriterYamato
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 03:32 GMT
#3536
On January 29 2013 12:30 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 12:26 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 29 2013 12:24 yamato77 wrote:
On January 29 2013 12:16 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 29 2013 12:11 yamato77 wrote:
I don't know why you're pushing annul in one post and then not in the next.

What the fuck are you doing, marv?


I might actually start weeping.

I'm pushing him because I don't understand what he did.

But the argument Vivax put in the thread is a good reason annul could be town, and I'm not gonna bullshit about it.

Well the important thing isn't what I think, because obviously I've been saying he might be mafia all game, it's what you think, because you're mayor and de facto leader of town since most of town votes with you anyway.

But you know this and aren't taking any strong stances about ANYONE in the last cycle or so. Why?


Because I don't know who's mafia, it's quite simple.

The reason I keep asking Vivax, and anyone who will listen, about what they thought about the day 3 lynch, is because;

it seems absolutely apparent to me who was getting lynched on day 3, so the fact that annul had his bomb on chezinu should at the least be a cause for concern. But if a bunch of other townies for some reason didn't think it was a forgeone conclusion, then something I find obvious clearly isn't obvious to everyone else. Which changes how I view things.

I asked him that question a while ago. I would have to check his filter and remember what he said though. I had that same concern. Especially with BKE flipping town.


Yes, you did actually. I just checked. This makes me view you in a more favourable light.
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 29 2013 03:32 GMT
#3537
If marv feels like he acts he's probably a bald guy.

Why so opposed to an austin lynch?
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 03:33 GMT
#3538
On January 29 2013 12:32 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 12:30 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 29 2013 12:28 yamato77 wrote:
It was a foregone conclusion, there was nothing aside from Vivax's check that would have swayed the votes, especially after Bugs died, cementing the reads in people's minds.

Annul was stupid for putting his bomb on Chez, and I said when he claimed that it looked like a play for survival, and now Chez flips red which makes it look worse.

This is nothing new, you've just been ignoring it. I'd much rather lynch Austin now, after this though because you don't seem to want to take responsibility for this lynch, which makes me uneasy.


I'm not talking to you anymore. You're stupidly shovelling suspicion at me despite my play the entire game, despite how when we were masoned i repeatedly prevented you fucking up the whole thread with Vivax.

I'm literally not interested in what you have to say any more if this is the attitude you're taking.

I just don't understand why you opposed me saying Annul's claim was fake before and then now you're the one questioning it.

Seems convenient.


use your brain. for once in your whole mafia fucking life, please use your fucking brain. I beg you.
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 29 2013 03:35 GMT
#3539
Seriously marv stop acting like a dick, you always seem to take for granted that everyone should see you as town, you also did as scum in Hero.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 29 2013 03:35 GMT
#3540
Also, goliath engaged.

/brofist yamato
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 213 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10687
StarCastTV_EN310
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Lowko33
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11305
Bisu 3090
Jaedong 2784
EffOrt 1050
Horang2 375
ZerO 340
Larva 260
Zeus 230
Pusan 229
actioN 146
[ Show more ]
Mind 127
Hyun 124
Barracks 85
ggaemo 75
Yoon 48
Bale 45
Killer 44
scan(afreeca) 43
Sharp 39
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 25
Sacsri 23
Shinee 23
Hm[arnc] 22
Terrorterran 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto79
League of Legends
JimRising 349
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1702
byalli279
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
ceh9657
crisheroes213
Sick181
Pyrionflax156
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 159
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV301
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos1063
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 23m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.