• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8859 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 176

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 213 Next
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 02:33 GMT
#3501
debears, instead of pissing around, can you not, like, join in the conversation I'm trying to have?
Artanis & marv
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
January 29 2013 02:38 GMT
#3502
I liked the check too. One less person to worry about

To answer mocsta's questions (sorry it's... er... late): I was asking for logs for a comparison. I was still unsure about mocsta's alignment, and I found it unlikely that scum chenizu and scum mocsta would have prepared an extra set of convo logs. I wanted yamato's to compare the two, which was why I was waiting for his. Mocsta responded so quickly I doubted they were faked, but a fake conversation between two scum would look different than a true convo between a scum and a townie. I wanted to see them anyway just to gain any information I could, but I accepted FT and yamato's responses, since I'd found someone I was more interested in.

I've got a case on austin coming up, but it could take a bit. Or I could just post the first bit and discuss it while writing up the next bit? I'll probably do that.

@FT: It was obvious for me. But I also thought his actions were reasonable at the time. If we could have found someone else to lynch, I would probably have voted differently based on my annul read. You're making me question him now, though. Especially the quote vivax pointed out.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 29 2013 02:41 GMT
#3503
On January 29 2013 11:31 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 11:23 Vivax wrote:
With me bluffing around with my check and being so convinced that yamato and Mocsta were scum, annul claiming MH and me buying it instantly, no, I was not convinced that Chezinu would get lynched until late-ish.


No, but annul claimed Mad Hatter on day 3. Going into day 3, he hadn't yet.

If you take aside your tunnels, and before annul claimed, did you think there was any realistic likelihood of those 2 not getting lynched?

If so, who did you think was getting lynched day 3?


Anyone who I claimed to have checked as red had the potential of getting lynched. I could be crazy enough to fakeclaim if I'm sure that it gets scum lynched. Grush knows that, I told him I might do it. But I decided to tell the truth in the end.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 29 2013 02:42 GMT
#3504
I questioned Annul's claim yesterday and town argued with me.

If no one's lynching Austin, I'm all for lynching Annul.
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 29 2013 02:45 GMT
#3505
On January 26 2013 00:21 annul wrote:
debears, grush, toad, BKE

3/4 are mafia

calling it now


On January 26 2013 02:25 annul wrote:
hey WBG and fivetouch and toad

who are your top three scum reads pl0x


On January 26 2013 02:56 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 02:39 DearestSnot wrote:
Annul, what Toad said. It'd help immensely to know what we're thinking if you read our posts.



okay, so you both have top 3 of: Chez, BKE mkfuba

fivetouch?


On January 26 2013 03:10 annul wrote:
oatsmaster if you are around, top 3 scum reads please


Annul scouting for opinions on tomorrow's lynch, in the end he decided to pick the one who didn't coincide with his earlier reads.
Either he sheeped as town, or he fakeclaimed.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
January 29 2013 02:46 GMT
#3506
Why no check annul or austin?
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 29 2013 02:48 GMT
#3507
austin for the possibility of him being framed. Annul cause I didn't suspect him until I discussed it with FT.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 02:52 GMT
#3508
On January 29 2013 11:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 11:31 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 29 2013 11:23 Vivax wrote:
With me bluffing around with my check and being so convinced that yamato and Mocsta were scum, annul claiming MH and me buying it instantly, no, I was not convinced that Chezinu would get lynched until late-ish.


No, but annul claimed Mad Hatter on day 3. Going into day 3, he hadn't yet.

If you take aside your tunnels, and before annul claimed, did you think there was any realistic likelihood of those 2 not getting lynched?

If so, who did you think was getting lynched day 3?


Anyone who I claimed to have checked as red had the potential of getting lynched. I could be crazy enough to fakeclaim if I'm sure that it gets scum lynched. Grush knows that, I told him I might do it. But I decided to tell the truth in the end.


Alright. Forget you're DT for the moment. Say you're some random townie, a mad hatter. All the town leaders want to lynch the same two players. No-one is disagreeing with them. There's the possibility of some cop (you) having a check, but whatever. It's looking monumentally likely Chez/BKE are getting lynched. Do you place your bomb on one of them, or some 3rd guy, who could be mafia?
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 29 2013 02:52 GMT
#3509
I just checked the voting thread.

FiveTouch - 7
DearestSnot
FiveTouch
debears
JieXian
mkfuba07
yamato77
prplhz


austinmcc - 3
Oatsmaster
austinmcc
sandroba

Chezinu - 2
Chezinu
grush57

Toadesstern - 4
Toadesstern
Vivax
Stutters695
djodref

gonzaw - 3
Gonzaw
mocsta
axlegreaser

annul - 1
annul


Why didn't annul try to get his buddies elected if he's indeed scum? I don't see that vote make sense for mafia.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 02:53 GMT
#3510
On January 29 2013 11:46 grush57 wrote:
Why no check annul or austin?


did you mason me?
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 02:54 GMT
#3511
On January 29 2013 11:52 Vivax wrote:
I just checked the voting thread.
Show nested quote +

FiveTouch - 7
DearestSnot
FiveTouch
debears
JieXian
mkfuba07
yamato77
prplhz


austinmcc - 3
Oatsmaster
austinmcc
sandroba

Chezinu - 2
Chezinu
grush57

Toadesstern - 4
Toadesstern
Vivax
Stutters695
djodref

gonzaw - 3
Gonzaw
mocsta
axlegreaser

annul - 1
annul


Why didn't annul try to get his buddies elected if he's indeed scum? I don't see that vote make sense for mafia.


I agree, this is the strongest cases for annul not being mafia.
Artanis & marv
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 29 2013 03:00 GMT
#3512
For prplhz it made sense to not get one of them elected, it would look super fishy after his lynch.
He could have managed to elect gonzaw or austin into position together with Chez.

If you think about it, a townie in pole position like both of them could be effectively framed by getting elected this way by a scum right before dying.

That actually speaks for austinmcc being scum cause they were afraid of forcing his election.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 29 2013 03:06 GMT
#3513
On January 22 2013 09:53 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Day 1 Votecount


FiveTouch - 7
DearestSnot
FiveTouch
debears
JieXian

mkfuba07
yamato77
prplhz


austinmcc - 3
Oatsmaster
austinmcc
sandroba

Chezinu - 1
grush57

Toadesstern - 4
Toadesstern
Vivax
Stutters695
djodref

gonzaw - 4
Chezinu
Gonzaw

mocsta
axlegreaser

annul - 1
annul


Let me color in that votecount for you, because what you're suggesting is that every mafia would have piled on Gonzaw to get him elected, which is obviously not true. You guys are rehashing the same argument.

There's 2 unconfirmed mafia on that list somewhere. They could have Gotten Gonzaw elected, but they didn't. It's not a good argument to say someone is town just because they didn't vote for Gonzaw.

Posted this in the wrong thread, derp.
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 29 2013 03:07 GMT
#3514
[QUOTEI wanted yamato's to compare the two, which was why I was waiting for his. Mocsta responded so quickly I doubted they were faked, but a fake conversation between two scum would look different than a true convo between a scum and a townie. I wanted to see them anyway just to gain any information I could, but I accepted FT and yamato's responses, since I'd found someone I was more interested in.[/QUOTE]

Mkfuba, Why did you write this? both Mocsta and Chez flipped already, so this is really useless.
No gg, No skill.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 03:08 GMT
#3515
On January 29 2013 12:00 Vivax wrote:
For prplhz it made sense to not get one of them elected, it would look super fishy after his lynch.
He could have managed to elect gonzaw or austin into position together with Chez.

If you think about it, a townie in pole position like both of them could be effectively framed by getting elected this way by a scum right before dying.

That actually speaks for austinmcc being scum cause they were afraid of forcing his election.


Vivax, this is ridiculously speculative :/

Mafia didn't want an un-DTable, shot-proof, jailing protection because being elected is suspicious? Come on.

I mean, just to note, that's 3 roleblocks on any outed DT/medic or whatever that mafia were forfeiting for some wifom-y reason.
Artanis & marv
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 29 2013 03:10 GMT
#3516
Look at what actually happened.

Unless you or Toad are mafia, they didn't get someone elected, even if you think they wanted to.

YOU are the one being speculative here.
Writer@WriterYamato
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 29 2013 03:10 GMT
#3517
On January 29 2013 12:06 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 09:53 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Day 1 Votecount


FiveTouch - 7
DearestSnot
FiveTouch
debears
JieXian

mkfuba07
yamato77
prplhz


austinmcc - 3
Oatsmaster
austinmcc
sandroba

Chezinu - 1
grush57

Toadesstern - 4
Toadesstern
Vivax
Stutters695
djodref

gonzaw - 4
Chezinu
Gonzaw

mocsta
axlegreaser

annul - 1
annul


Let me color in that votecount for you, because what you're suggesting is that every mafia would have piled on Gonzaw to get him elected, which is obviously not true. You guys are rehashing the same argument.

There's 2 unconfirmed mafia on that list somewhere. They could have Gotten Gonzaw elected, but they didn't. It's not a good argument to say someone is town just because they didn't vote for Gonzaw.

Posted this in the wrong thread, derp.


What do you think about what I've been saying about annul's bomb?
Artanis & marv
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 29 2013 03:11 GMT
#3518
I don't know why you're pushing annul in one post and then not in the next.

What the fuck are you doing, marv?
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 29 2013 03:13 GMT
#3519
Eh? How is it speculative? That's exactly what they did. They renounced on

1) Getting one of theirs elected instead of Toad
2) Framing austinmcc for later.

Unless you think that Toad is scum I don't see them acting like this.
Maybe prplhz played against his own team cause you are scum and he was pissed that you bussed him D1. That is speculative.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 29 2013 03:16 GMT
#3520
Marv are you trying to tell us you're mafia with this "mafia wouldn't pass the chance to be elected up" stuff?

Because looking at what happened, unless I think Toad is mafia (I don't), then you're the only other option.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 213 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1491
910 89
NotJumperer 74
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Noble 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
febbydoto16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox399
Mew2King91
Other Games
summit1g8037
Coldzera 734
JimRising 637
C9.Mang0332
WinterStarcraft331
PiGStarcraft280
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1013
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• practicex 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota237
League of Legends
• Lourlo979
• Rush789
• Stunt179
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 38m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 38m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 38m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.