• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:27
CEST 01:27
KST 08:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8702 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XVIII - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 37 Next All
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 29 2012 17:45 GMT
#421
On June 30 2012 02:40 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2012 02:31 BioSC wrote:
I would rather lynch into you to confirm your role


So you would rather lose a blue role than keep one? You make no sense and I'm done arguing with you. If other people believe that garbage, then town is doomed and there's very little point to any discussion.




Same. I fail to see how my argument is "garbage" when I'm not the one taking random claims as true over the way people are actually playing.
Bio - Breaking it down
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 29 2012 17:46 GMT
#422
From even earlier in the day. You are changing your votes based on the person suspecting you to be lying.


Prove it. I suspected roflwaffle55, the role behind him, before Jingle accused me.
Keirathi never suspected me.
Esspen never suspected me before I suspected him.

This is also directed to Jingle for saying my case against him is OMGUS. It can't be OMGUS cause I made it before you even started with your 4 lines of proof that I am scum.

I am surprised, Bio, you are going pretty much against common sense. You already managed to get Hopeless killed when I wanted to keep him alive since your case against him was weak, but townies listened to you, and scum helped you.

Now you try to get me lynched instead of the real scum, if we nail Jingle, we will also have information about your alignment cause you also covered Jingle day 1 by pushing hopeless.

If you kill me, you can hide saying you had no reason to believe I might be DT. And you fail to see that it's favorable to kill Jingle first, instead you kill DT's by a matter of principle to check if their claim was right.

The amount of information gained should have precedence before your irrational principles.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 29 2012 17:49 GMT
#423
I have also detected a possible scumslip by BioSC I'll be posting right before the lynch happens, should I be set to lynch.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 29 2012 17:50 GMT
#424
On June 30 2012 02:46 Vivax wrote:

If you kill me, you can hide saying you had no reason to believe I might be DT.



This statement literally only makes sense if you're not DT. How else could people hide behind that disbelief? Thank you for admitting you made up the case against me.
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 29 2012 17:52 GMT
#425
On June 30 2012 02:46 Vivax wrote:

If you kill me, you can hide saying you had no reason to believe I might be DT.



LOL
Bio - Breaking it down
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 29 2012 17:54 GMT
#426
EBWOP: Let's face it, if you died and flipped DT, people who refused to believe your roleclaim would look like bandwagon scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 29 2012 18:03 GMT
#427
On June 30 2012 02:50 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2012 02:46 Vivax wrote:

If you kill me, you can hide saying you had no reason to believe I might be DT.



This statement literally only makes sense if you're not DT. How else could people hide behind that disbelief? Thank you for admitting you made up the case against me.


Why? He's trying to get me killed cause he doesn't believe I'm the DT. Once I flip , he will exactly say that he didn't believe I was the DT and thus got me lynched.
He will just admit to have made a mistake by not believing I'm the DT. He also was the main pusher against the first mislynched townie, and noone can blame him for that mistake, like noone could blaim him if you killed the DT now, that's me. That's what I say with that post: If you kill me, he will be able to wash off guilt, if you kill Jingle, it won't be so easy and you will still have a DT.

Also notice how JingleHell is running out of options, his post become increasingly smaller. His last one revolves around one line he misunderstands.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 29 2012 18:06 GMT
#428
And if you wonder why a Jingle lynch will tell us more about BioSC than a lynch of me, then guess who the two candidates for the day 1 lynch were: roflwaffle55/jingles and hopeless1der.

Guess who made the case against the townie: BioSC. Who has been covered by letting town believe that case? roflwaffle55/ Jingle. Who went in for the kill?Esspen.

If BioSC is so active now, then cause he'll be in the dirt once Jingle flips scum.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 29 2012 18:08 GMT
#429
On June 30 2012 03:03 Vivax wrote:

Also notice how JingleHell is running out of options, his post become increasingly smaller. His last one revolves around one line he misunderstands.


I don't misunderstand it at all. If you get lynched and flip DT, anybody who refused to believe you will look like they jumped on your bandwagon to save me. Nobody in their right mind would hide scumminess behind scum behavior.

The only way it could possibly be safe to admit they didn't believe your roleclaim after a lynch on you is if you flip anything other than DT.

I don't call it running out of options. If I go back and reiterate every single point against you, it will look scummy, like I'm trying to confuse the issue with inflated posts. You've already accused me of that once, so make up your mind on which one is bad.

My posts become smaller because there's less I need to say to point out your inconsistencies, because they're coming one at a time now.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 29 2012 18:16 GMT
#430
The simple fact of the matter is that its better for the town if Jingle flips town than it is for Vivax to flip DT.

Thats really all it comes down to. Simple game mechanics.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 29 2012 18:22 GMT
#431
EBWOP: That is, assuming Jingle isn't a blue role as well. Which he hasn't claimed.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 29 2012 18:29 GMT
#432
On June 30 2012 03:16 Keirathi wrote:
The simple fact of the matter is that its better for the town if Jingle flips town than it is for Vivax to flip DT.

Thats really all it comes down to. Simple game mechanics.


This is the problem with your play right now. You've spent so much time out of the thread, you refuse to actually read into players' feeds and make reads off of them. Right now, vivax is lying about being a DT. I know it. He's trying to save himself by pushing the scummiest person from Day 1 after being called out for his play. After he claims DT, you are resorting to mechanics to try and justify his bad play. Look through his filter, and the cases. I don't believe he's a DT at all. How people are buying this claim from a person who was set to die and has this horrible case with suspicions pointed at pretty much everyone is beyond me.
Bio - Breaking it down
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 29 2012 18:31 GMT
#433
Keirathi, what would a roleclaim by me at this point prove? If people refuse to see my case on it's own merits, and react to a manipulative OMGUS against me, a roleclaim to counter Vivax's or try to make myself seem more valuable than him would easily be turned into a transparent last ditch effort.

No, either take the case I laid out for it's merits, or don't. It's not in my hands at this point, but I hope we can all take a step back, read through filters again, and see what really makes sense, before it's too late.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 29 2012 18:31 GMT
#434
On June 30 2012 03:08 JingleHell wrote:
I don't misunderstand it at all. If you get lynched and flip DT, anybody who refused to believe you will look like they jumped on your bandwagon to save me. Nobody in their right mind would hide scumminess behind scum behavior.



Wait, so first you use that line of mine to say I admitted not to be the DT.

Now you you use that line to say that it will make anyone look guilty who jumped on the bandwagon against me if I flip DT.

I didn't say that anyone jumping on the bandwagon is guilty, in fact, the bandwagon is what protects scum cause they can share responsibility for what happened to the mislynched.
You can't share responsibility that easy when you protected someone who flips scum, that's why BioSC will end up in deep if you get lynched and flip red, but he can minimize his responsibility if he kills me.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 29 2012 18:35 GMT
#435
You JUST made the case that some people aren't OMG SUPER SMART players, then discount the fact that maybe Vivax is one of them, and he's doing the only thing he knows to do to clear himself.

Do I think he is suspicious? Hell yes. Do I think there is a possibility that he's not lying about DT and wants to clear himself? Yes, yes I do.

If there's any possibility that he is actually DT, then lynching him to prove it is just dumb.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 29 2012 18:40 GMT
#436
Also, watch Esspen closely, he just unvoted and might try to ninja change the outcome again like it happened with hopeless.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 29 2012 21:04 GMT
#437
On June 30 2012 01:36 NrGmonk wrote:
I know the OP says there doesn't necessarily have to be a detective/cop and doctor, but there usually is one of each, right? Or is there always one of each? I feel like people are posting assuming at least one of each exists. Just want a clarification


The possible blue roles in this game are Cop, Medic, Veteran, Jailkeeper, and Vigilante. This is a semi-open setup, that is, exact role counts will not be known, but the possible roles will be known. All roles presented here are not necessarily in the game, but no roles not included here are present.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Miltonkram
Profile Joined December 2011
United States310 Posts
June 29 2012 21:08 GMT
#438
Ok, I'm catching up on the thread again, but this is really starting to piss me off.

How does anyone have a read on rofls/JingleHell? roflwaffles had to replace himself out, so he really was busy. This is neither evidence for or against JingleHell. The case against him is bullshit. Just calling him how I see it.

The only thing Esspen has been guilty of in my eyes is being a weak/confusing player. In no way does that make him scum, but it does make him a good target for scum to tunnel. That is why Vivax is scummy.

How do people not see that Vivax's "lynching for information" is one of the biggest scumtells in the book? I don't believe his DT claim, not for a second. His play has been incredibly scummy and I will not stop pressuring him until he is lynched.

@ Vivax
I was never in the Obs QT. Being a replacement I was not allowed in.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-29 21:21:39
June 29 2012 21:20 GMT
#439
Less than 3 hours remain in the day one cycle. Make sure to post any votes in this thread. (link).

Votecount:

JingleHell (4):
BassInSpace
Vivax
dNa
Keirathi

Vivax (4):
JieXian
JingleHell
Miltonkram
BioSC

Not voting:
NrGmonk
Esspen


Currently, JingleHell is set to be lynched.




Note: You must post in this thread once per day/night cycle and vote every day while you are alive. If you fail to do so, you will be modkilled.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Esspen
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia29 Posts
June 29 2012 21:28 GMT
#440
If I vote now for Vivax and then in hour NrGmonk shows up and votes for JingleHell, who is going to be lynched?
No Quote..
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE130
CosmosSc2 49
PiGStarcraft4
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 604
Artosis 501
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever608
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5617
Other Games
summit1g7989
shahzam572
JimRising 519
C9.Mang0278
ArmadaUGS84
Trikslyr43
ZombieGrub30
Maynarde0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen236
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
33m
PiGStarcraft4
Kung Fu Cup
11h 33m
Stellar Fest
13h 33m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.