• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:50
CEST 14:50
KST 21:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8056 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XVIII - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 37 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 29 2012 14:51 GMT
#381
@ JieXian

I've already given you all my clear arguments regarding JingleHell.

And in a game where there are 3 mafia, he goes in for the replacement to only suspect one guy, namely the guy who on the other hand wants to lynch him.

I've been tunneled mercilessly by this guy cause I was about to bring town on the right track to lynch him. There's probably a scum in here who tried to help him dilute my points against Jingle.

Oh, and Esspen came back once I claimed, what a coincidence:

On June 29 2012 23:28 Esspen wrote:
There isl no chance he's detective, I'm ready to bet on my kidney. Why would he be accusing all the people he accused if he could focus on the one he knew to be the scum and make a good case on him. This seems like a very sad fake roleclaim.


I'm making the case on him since the beginning of this fucking day, dude.And against you for covering him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 29 2012 14:58 GMT
#382
On June 29 2012 23:48 JingleHell wrote:
Actually, the cases started BEFORE you unfolded your "suspect list", and I believe they helped shape it, as it's been changing constantly since.


nope.

I suspected the person you replaced to be mafia before night 1, and after night 1, I included Keirathi for his style aswell.

You act as if I should just pursue one case at once like you do when there are three mafia.

If I just breadcrumbed my post to suspect you, that would have made me look like I tunneled you for no reason since we didn't have much information from the guy you replaced at that point. Think I would have had success in getting town to lynch you with such a strat? It would only have worked if I claimed immediately, but I wasn't at danger and had no reason to.


You aren't answering why you were more interested in lynching Keirathi than me until recently, when you theoretically knew I was scum, and only really had him for lurking. I wouldn't buy that with a coupon and someone else's money.


Never been more interested in lynching him. I just found the reasons to add him to my list of suspects. I can place my FoS on multiple people at once.
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 29 2012 14:59 GMT
#383
Ya now I'm satisfied with your clear stand
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 29 2012 15:03 GMT
#384
But I prefer a Keirathi lynch cause of the scummy behavior and the low attention on him right now.


Somehow that's supposed to line up with

Never been more interested in lynching him. I just found the reasons to add him to my list of suspects. I can place my FoS on multiple people at once.


Your inconsistencies have been the primary basis of my case the entire time. And as usual, your tactic is to lie and manipulate, rather than just making a clear case and a clear defense.

You accuse me of tunnel vision, but I've mentioned Esspen's behavior, even suggested a possible explanation for his bizarre vote, and reminded people that while there's a pile of evidence building, we should still remain vigilant for anything. I suppose that's tunnel vision too?
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 29 2012 15:11 GMT
#385
Vivax I'm ready to give you the BOTD and unvote you since I mainly voted you to get because you were really irritated me by wanting to post after feeling threathened, if you can clarify a few things:

On June 27 2012 19:25 Vivax wrote:
Esspen voted for hopeless when rofl was set to lynch, as already mentioned.

If one of them is scum, the other most likely is, too. With the current information available, I would go for one of them.

Also remember that posting cases during the night can make you a target for scum.
Speaking of it, I think I'm the designed nightkill simply cause noone suspected me yet. Townies who are believed to be townies are dangerous for scum, and I didn't see any blue role vibes for them to use yet, so they don't have many alternatives.


Why are you as a DT asking to be killed? Especially since you didn't breadcrumb anything as insurance?

On June 27 2012 09:00 Vivax wrote:
##unvote
##Vote roflwaffle55


On June 27 2012 09:02 Vivax wrote:
Oh god my vote didn't get through in time -.-


And that gives me seeeeeeeeeeeerious doubts about for roleclaim right there.

Why the hell delay if you knew he was scum?
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 29 2012 15:19 GMT
#386
What? I wake up to 2 fresh pages of thread? I'm proud of you guys.

Catching up now.
Bio - Breaking it down
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 29 2012 15:19 GMT
#387
The DT can only make checks at night. That was still during day 1.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 29 2012 15:30 GMT
#388
But I prefer a Keirathi lynch cause of the scummy behavior and the low attention on him right now.


Has anyone seen Keirathi posting in this day? Well he has no reason to, since most of town has never pressured him the slightiest.

That was the whole purpose of lynch all lurkers: Don't let them lurk. Yet they were able to keep lurking cause someone here stirred up a case against me. The whole supposed scumslip by me was the fact that I suspected Jingle and Esspen and wanted to lynch them for information. That's what you build your post up on, and 4 lines:

JingleHell's first post against me contains these accusations (actually they are lines) after he quotes me 4 times to inflate his post, bolded ones are my answers:

1.Note the levels of effort. It's almost like it should be a foregone conclusion who to target.
I get criticized for effort. Ridiculous.

2.Pointing out a definition of scummy that suits his agenda of trying to get people targeted.
If a last minute vote to protect a lurker against an active poster isn't scummy, then I don't know what definition for scummy you use.Also remember that I almost managed to save the first mislynched townie with my vote, why would I do that as mafia???[/b]

3.Again, targeting specific people based on a policy lynch that actually doesn't favor town very well in the current climate.
It's not a policy lynch. I didn't target people day 2 just cause they were lurking, I analyzed their posts.

4.Calling out the scum, but absolutely no interest in him? It's like he wants to look above reproach.

[b]Exactly which post of mine suggests that I have no interest in what I'm targetting?What kind of bad accuse is this?

Aside from your ridiculous arguments in your first case against me, you seem to assume again that I would just blindly pursue you in front of the other townies cause you returned scum.

You should know that I wouldn't have managed to get you lynched if I didn't claim.

On June 30 2012 00:19 BassInSpace wrote:
The DT can only make checks at night. That was still during day 1.


What the heck are you talking about. I suspected the guy he replaced to be scum day, so I checked him night 1, and I knew for a fact that he was scum day 2. But people immediately jumped on a bandwagon created by him and others against me.


Also, try to debunk this defense:

Why the hell did I try to get roflwaffle55 lynched instead of a townie? How can scum do this? Why would scum try and stop a townie from getting lynched?Scum managed to get a townie lynched day 1, and I should be scum cause I tried to stop that from happening? Dude, please.

Imagine if I were scum, had switched that vote successfully and hit the said-to-be townie roflwaffle55/JingleHell. I would have been instalynched day 2 for looking like I had protected hopeless from getting lynched. And for what then?He was town anyway.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 29 2012 15:33 GMT
#389
EBWOP:

What the heck are you talking about. I suspected the guy he replaced to be scum day 1, so I checked him night 1, and I knew for a fact that he was scum day 2. But people immediately jumped on a bandwagon created by him and others against me.


BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 29 2012 15:33 GMT
#390
Vivax, my post was in reply to this post by JieXian, explaining why it wasn't possible for you to have a scum check on waffles on day 1.

On June 30 2012 00:11 JieXian wrote:
Vivax I'm ready to give you the BOTD and unvote you since I mainly voted you to get because you were really irritated me by wanting to post after feeling threathened, if you can clarify a few things:

Show nested quote +
On June 27 2012 19:25 Vivax wrote:
Esspen voted for hopeless when rofl was set to lynch, as already mentioned.

If one of them is scum, the other most likely is, too. With the current information available, I would go for one of them.

Also remember that posting cases during the night can make you a target for scum.
Speaking of it, I think I'm the designed nightkill simply cause noone suspected me yet. Townies who are believed to be townies are dangerous for scum, and I didn't see any blue role vibes for them to use yet, so they don't have many alternatives.


Why are you as a DT asking to be killed? Especially since you didn't breadcrumb anything as insurance?

Show nested quote +
On June 27 2012 09:00 Vivax wrote:
##unvote
##Vote roflwaffle55


Show nested quote +
On June 27 2012 09:02 Vivax wrote:
Oh god my vote didn't get through in time -.-


And that gives me seeeeeeeeeeeerious doubts about for roleclaim right there.

Why the hell delay if you knew he was scum?
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 29 2012 15:33 GMT
#391
On June 30 2012 00:19 BassInSpace wrote:
The DT can only make checks at night. That was still during day 1.


oh you're right

Still waiting for his reply to the first one, which was one of the reasons I voted for him in the first place
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 29 2012 15:34 GMT
#392
If you haven't been following I've been on your side since your role claim...
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 29 2012 15:39 GMT
#393
On June 29 2012 22:56 Vivax wrote:
Well, read the secret then, I don't even have to play with unrevealed cards cause I am going to die anyway:

+ Show Spoiler +
It's actually not that hard to guess

+ Show Spoiler +
You just have to look at the guy I was suspecting from day 1 on
+ Show Spoiler +

Since I was suspicious of him, and being the detective

+ Show Spoiler +
I checked him and he returned scum


Now decide if you would rather take the risk of lynching me or the guy who initiated all this bandwagon on me.

It's sad however that noone suspected him besides me.


Are you really claiming DT? The only way I'm going to believe a claim like this 100% is if you flip. Though I understand your hand is kind of forced, as you are on the chopping block.

TBH, with the lack of breadcrumbs and play in general, sorry to say but I don't believe it. If you die today, and flip DT, then we can finally have a track to go on.
Bio - Breaking it down
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 29 2012 15:44 GMT
#394
Lol Bio, you would rather lynch someone who claimed DT for information instead of the guy he's accusing?

You don't understand.
If you lynch the guy I'm accusing, you know if I spoke the truth and you still have the DT.

If you lynch the DT, you know the guy he accused is scum, but you lost the DT.

Why do you choose the worse option? Both give the same information, but one kills a blue role.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 29 2012 15:45 GMT
#395
On June 30 2012 00:30 Vivax wrote:

JingleHell's first post against me contains these accusations (actually they are lines) after he quotes me 4 times to inflate his post, bolded ones are my answers:
Show nested quote +

1.Note the levels of effort. It's almost like it should be a foregone conclusion who to target.
I get criticized for effort. Ridiculous.

2.Pointing out a definition of scummy that suits his agenda of trying to get people targeted.
If a last minute vote to protect a lurker against an active poster isn't scummy, then I don't know what definition for scummy you use.Also remember that I almost managed to save the first mislynched townie with my vote, why would I do that as mafia???[/b]

3.Again, targeting specific people based on a policy lynch that actually doesn't favor town very well in the current climate.
It's not a policy lynch. I didn't target people day 2 just cause they were lurking, I analyzed their posts.

4.Calling out the scum, but absolutely no interest in him? It's like he wants to look above reproach.

Exactly which post of mine suggests that I have no interest in what I'm targetting?What kind of bad accuse is this?

Aside from your ridiculous arguments in your first case against me, you seem to assume again that I would just blindly pursue you in front of the other townies cause you returned scum.

You should know that I wouldn't have managed to get you lynched if I didn't claim.



You complain about my criticism of your effort, where it was clearly related to individual effort in each of your supposed "cases". Some of them were a single line (something you're trying to accuse me of now), while others were closer to a paragraph.

You seem to consider Esspen's last minute save of [b]me to be scummy, why shouldn't your "attempt" also be scummy?

You claim to be targetting people day2 based on analysis. Shortly after your fake roleclaim. Which is supposed to support a case that's utterly inconsistent with your agenda from the beginning of the day.

And point four, I was talking about you calling out the scum, and them showing no interest in you. Why are you trying to turn that into something so unrelated?

All of your "defense" is based on a rather bad semantics game. And right at the end, you admit that you're only roleclaiming to support your OMGUS case against me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 29 2012 15:51 GMT
#396
Do what you want, I'm done explaining. And this game sucks thanks to the inactivity of people who would make a difference, I've played to win but can't be arsed to be posting so much more.
For 5 things I write 1 returns.
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 29 2012 15:53 GMT
#397
On June 30 2012 00:44 Vivax wrote:
Lol Bio, you would rather lynch someone who claimed DT for information instead of the guy he's accusing?

You don't understand.
If you lynch the guy I'm accusing, you know if I spoke the truth and you still have the DT.

If you lynch the DT, you know the guy he accused is scum, but you lost the DT.

Why do you choose the worse option? Both give the same information, but one kills a blue role.


No. You lynch DT's to prove they are DT's. You could just as easily be scum fake roleclaiming to save yourself, and the possibility exists that there isn't actually another DT to counter-claim.

DT's just aren't supposed to be getting targeted this early, so your forced to claim. If you flip Detective, we know that your checks are 100% true. Weather they are accurate or not (Godfather, Miller, ect) is another story.

And like I said, I simply just don't believe you.
Bio - Breaking it down
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 29 2012 15:59 GMT
#398
Off to bed, should be back before day 2's end.
dNa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany591 Posts
June 29 2012 16:03 GMT
#399
##Vote JingleHell

I trust Vivax' judgement, especially since i've been sure of jingle's (or rather waffle's) scumminess on day 1. I changed my vote to JingleHell, i strongly advise everyone else to do so as well. At this point I'm pretty certain that everyone who votes for Vivax is HIGHLY suspicious (I'm talking 90% scum).

here is my reasoning behind this:
If he indeed would be scum, There would be more people making a case for someone else. At this point the only one who IS making a case against someone else is me (and him of course). [this is the weakest point, it gets even better!]

So, if you lynch Vivax now, He might or might not be scum. If he was scum, we have no tells about any other scum whatsoever, and the remaining scum is free to kill whoever makes the most sense.
same with him being detective, but even worse, because we lost our detective.

Here's what happens when we lynch JingleHell:
If he really is scum (which i deem very likely at this point), we can be pretty sure that Esspen is likely to be scum as well, furthermore the rolecall has been made by Vivax, which means, while we still lose our detective, scum has either to choose between killing off one of the people who really make sense or the detective.
Or he might be town, which gives us viable information regarding Vivax as well!

Please people, vote with reason this time, vote for Jingle, let him hang.
"a pitchfork is for hay. a trident is for killing bitches." -djwheat
dNa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany591 Posts
June 29 2012 16:03 GMT
#400
I will go to bed now, I hope I'll see the right one getting lynched this time.
"a pitchfork is for hay. a trident is for killing bitches." -djwheat
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings167
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech155
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4872
Jaedong 3987
Leta 2060
EffOrt 744
Horang2 496
BeSt 401
Soma 398
Mini 295
Rush 254
Stork 229
[ Show more ]
Killer 220
Light 179
Barracks 138
Zeus 129
Pusan 118
Snow 114
Larva 112
ggaemo 111
Sea.KH 64
JYJ 53
Mong 52
hero 44
HiyA 44
ToSsGirL 39
Bale 34
Sharp 33
Shinee 23
sorry 22
Sexy 16
Aegong 15
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
JulyZerg 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6916
Dendi675
XaKoH 513
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_96
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3782
Other Games
gofns44488
singsing1623
olofmeister1283
B2W.Neo715
byalli535
Lowko345
Livibee192
DeMusliM131
OGKoka 103
ArmadaUGS86
mouzStarbuck39
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV469
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream230
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
League of Legends
• Jankos1751
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 10m
The PondCast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.