• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:16
CEST 00:16
KST 07:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7420 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XVIII - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 37 Next All
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 29 2012 16:18 GMT
#401
So after catching up in the thread, 2 things stick out:

Why would you want to vote me if you're detective and have proof that someone is scum?

and 2, despite that, I actually feel inclined to trust the detective claim. There's really not much point tot he claim at that point if you're getting bandwagoned, because if you're wrong about the scum, then you just get lynched the next day, which doesn't really help the mafia out very much.

Although, you *COULD* be claiming det and giving up a teamate to appear clean for a while until someone else claims det and we are forced to decide who's lying.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 29 2012 16:25 GMT
#402
On June 30 2012 01:18 Keirathi wrote:
So after catching up in the thread, 2 things stick out:

Why would you want to vote me if you're detective and have proof that someone is scum?

and 2, despite that, I actually feel inclined to trust the detective claim. There's really not much point tot he claim at that point if you're getting bandwagoned, because if you're wrong about the scum, then you just get lynched the next day, which doesn't really help the mafia out very much.

Although, you *COULD* be claiming det and giving up a teamate to appear clean for a while until someone else claims det and we are forced to decide who's lying.


Wrong. A mislynch is something that is ALWAYS good for mafia. Why would the scum team settle for just losing one of their own, when they could take a townie with them?
Bio - Breaking it down
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 29 2012 16:31 GMT
#403
Also re BioSC:

That's the worst logic I've ever heard. You kill the target the DT claimed as scum, NOT THE DT HIMSELF.

That would make no sense at all. Why would you not want more of the DT's info, assuming he is actually the DT?

Here's the possible ways this can play out:

1) We lynch Vivax. He flips DT, so we lynch Jester tomorrow and have 1 mafia down.

2) We kill Vivax, he doesnt flip DT. 1 mafia down.

3) We lynch Jester, hes Mafia. Mafia compatriats kills Vivax tonight. 1 mafia down.

4) We lynch Jester, hes Mafia. Mafia targets someone else. 1 Mafia down, mild suspicion on Vivax still, at least 1 more night of "investigations".

5) We lynch Jester, hes Mafia. Doc save on Vivax. 1 mafia down, and another night of confirmed investigations.

6) We lynch Jester, hes NOT Mafia. We lynch Vivax tomorrow.


It's pretty easy to see that 4 is our BEST CASE SCENARIO.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 29 2012 16:32 GMT
#404
EBWOP: I mean to say that *5* is our best case scenario.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
June 29 2012 16:36 GMT
#405
I know the OP says there doesn't necessarily have to be a detective/cop and doctor, but there usually is one of each, right? Or is there always one of each? I feel like people are posting assuming at least one of each exists. Just want a clarification
Moderator
Esspen
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia29 Posts
June 29 2012 16:36 GMT
#406
On June 30 2012 01:31 Keirathi wrote:
Also re BioSC:

That's the worst logic I've ever heard. You kill the target the DT claimed as scum, NOT THE DT HIMSELF.

That would make no sense at all. Why would you not want more of the DT's info, assuming he is actually the DT?

Here's the possible ways this can play out:

1) We lynch Vivax. He flips DT, so we lynch Jester tomorrow and have 1 mafia down.

2) We kill Vivax, he doesnt flip DT. 1 mafia down.

3) We lynch Jester, hes Mafia. Mafia compatriats kills Vivax tonight. 1 mafia down.

4) We lynch Jester, hes Mafia. Mafia targets someone else. 1 Mafia down, mild suspicion on Vivax still, at least 1 more night of "investigations".

5) We lynch Jester, hes Mafia. Doc save on Vivax. 1 mafia down, and another night of confirmed investigations.

6) We lynch Jester, hes NOT Mafia. We lynch Vivax tomorrow.


It's pretty easy to see that 4 is our BEST CASE SCENARIO.


I do agree with you.

##Vote JingleHell
No Quote..
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 29 2012 16:36 GMT
#407
Vivax thought Keirathi was a better target for a vote than me earlier in the day cycle.

Vivax fakes roleclaim to support an OMGUS against me.

Keirathi jumps in supporting that.

And somehow, according to Vivax, the case against HIM is a bandwagon?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 29 2012 16:46 GMT
#408
I'm fine with people lynching me. I've been inactive, I can understand why I would warrant suspicion. I'm just a regular 'ol citizen though, so the loss of me doesn't hurt town too much. At least not as much as the loss of a blue role.

But just think about it for a minute; if Vivax *IS* scum, then why would he put me out there as a target to vote, before he was getting bandwagoned? He would gain more in the *LONG RUN* if he had people at the end of the game that seemed scummier than he did.

Lynch All Lurkers is a town policy. Lynch *NO* Lurkers is a mafia policy.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 29 2012 16:56 GMT
#409
On June 30 2012 01:31 Keirathi wrote:
Also re BioSC:

That's the worst logic I've ever heard. You kill the target the DT claimed as scum, NOT THE DT HIMSELF.

That would make no sense at all. Why would you not want more of the DT's info, assuming he is actually the DT?

Here's the possible ways this can play out:

1) We lynch Vivax. He flips DT, so we lynch Jester tomorrow and have 1 mafia down.

2) We kill Vivax, he doesnt flip DT. 1 mafia down.

3) We lynch Jester, hes Mafia. Mafia compatriats kills Vivax tonight. 1 mafia down.

4) We lynch Jester, hes Mafia. Mafia targets someone else. 1 Mafia down, mild suspicion on Vivax still, at least 1 more night of "investigations".

5) We lynch Jester, hes Mafia. Doc save on Vivax. 1 mafia down, and another night of confirmed investigations.

6) We lynch Jester, hes NOT Mafia. We lynch Vivax tomorrow.


It's pretty easy to see that 4 is our BEST CASE SCENARIO.


You are assuming. Why, in a game where we literally have NO IDEA who is what, what possible roles there are, ect. you are assuming stuff? I really can't believe this. There is only one way to make Vivax's claim true, and that is to flip him.

I honestly can't think of how all these wild assumptions are being made and then taken as true. I'm going to be comparing things I can actually see, which is posts/playstyle in this game.
Bio - Breaking it down
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 29 2012 17:00 GMT
#410
On June 30 2012 01:36 JingleHell wrote:
Vivax thought Keirathi was a better target for a vote than me earlier in the day cycle.

Vivax fakes roleclaim to support an OMGUS against me.

Keirathi jumps in supporting that.

And somehow, according to Vivax, the case against HIM is a bandwagon?


As far as you, this is a contentless post. Tell me why my logic is wrong. Present a case to me.

Don't just accuse me of bandwagoning you. I gave solid evidence and a fully laid out list of why I'm voting for you, yet you did nothing to try to change my mind. Seems like you've already given up.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 29 2012 17:04 GMT
#411
On June 30 2012 02:00 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2012 01:36 JingleHell wrote:
Vivax thought Keirathi was a better target for a vote than me earlier in the day cycle.

Vivax fakes roleclaim to support an OMGUS against me.

Keirathi jumps in supporting that.

And somehow, according to Vivax, the case against HIM is a bandwagon?


As far as you, this is a contentless post. Tell me why my logic is wrong. Present a case to me.

Don't just accuse me of bandwagoning you. I gave solid evidence and a fully laid out list of why I'm voting for you, yet you did nothing to try to change my mind. Seems like you've already given up.


If it seems I'm resigned to my fate, it's because all of the posts I've already made demonstrating that Vivax is manipulating reactions and emotions to support his OMGUS against me have been utterly ignored, and the bandwagon is being jumped on.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 29 2012 17:04 GMT
#412
On June 30 2012 01:56 BioSC wrote:
You are assuming.


What!?

Are you dense? My list was *EVERY POSSIBLE SCENARIO THAT CAN HAPPEN* regardless of what roles there are.

Okay, actually I missed a couple of possible scenarios. Vivax could be DT, and there could be no doc. The outcome is basically the same as #3.

The last possible scenario is that Vivax isnt DT *AND* Jingle isn't Mafia. In which case, Vivax is retardedly dumb, and town ends up losing. Now, for obvious reasons, you can see why I didn't list this one. It makes no sense whatsoever.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 29 2012 17:06 GMT
#413
EBWOP: I mean to say Vivax isnt DT or Mafia *AND* Jingle isn't Mafia. Meaning bothing are townies.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 29 2012 17:08 GMT
#414
On June 30 2012 02:04 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2012 01:56 BioSC wrote:
You are assuming.


What!?

Are you dense? My list was *EVERY POSSIBLE SCENARIO THAT CAN HAPPEN* regardless of what roles there are.

Okay, actually I missed a couple of possible scenarios. Vivax could be DT, and there could be no doc. The outcome is basically the same as #3.

The last possible scenario is that Vivax isnt DT *AND* Jingle isn't Mafia. In which case, Vivax is retardedly dumb, and town ends up losing. Now, for obvious reasons, you can see why I didn't list this one. It makes no sense whatsoever.


Yes. You are making the assumption that Vivax is a DT, and saying its the best path for town. I do not believe Vivax is the DT at all. So how am I dense? You leave out scenarios and call ME dense? Amusing. Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it isn't possible.
Bio - Breaking it down
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 29 2012 17:10 GMT
#415
On June 30 2012 02:08 BioSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2012 02:04 Keirathi wrote:
On June 30 2012 01:56 BioSC wrote:
You are assuming.


What!?

Are you dense? My list was *EVERY POSSIBLE SCENARIO THAT CAN HAPPEN* regardless of what roles there are.

Okay, actually I missed a couple of possible scenarios. Vivax could be DT, and there could be no doc. The outcome is basically the same as #3.

The last possible scenario is that Vivax isnt DT *AND* Jingle isn't Mafia. In which case, Vivax is retardedly dumb, and town ends up losing. Now, for obvious reasons, you can see why I didn't list this one. It makes no sense whatsoever.


Yes. You are making the assumption that Vivax is a DT, and saying its the best path for town. I do not believe Vivax is the DT at all. So how am I dense? You leave out scenarios and call ME dense? Amusing. Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it isn't possible.


2) We kill Vivax, he doesnt flip DT. 1 mafia down.

6) We lynch Jingle, hes NOT Mafia. We lynch Vivax tomorrow.

Where did I leave out scenarios where Vivax isn't DT? Thats what those look like to me.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 29 2012 17:14 GMT
#416
On June 30 2012 02:10 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2012 02:08 BioSC wrote:
On June 30 2012 02:04 Keirathi wrote:
On June 30 2012 01:56 BioSC wrote:
You are assuming.


What!?

Are you dense? My list was *EVERY POSSIBLE SCENARIO THAT CAN HAPPEN* regardless of what roles there are.

Okay, actually I missed a couple of possible scenarios. Vivax could be DT, and there could be no doc. The outcome is basically the same as #3.

The last possible scenario is that Vivax isnt DT *AND* Jingle isn't Mafia. In which case, Vivax is retardedly dumb, and town ends up losing. Now, for obvious reasons, you can see why I didn't list this one. It makes no sense whatsoever.


Yes. You are making the assumption that Vivax is a DT, and saying its the best path for town. I do not believe Vivax is the DT at all. So how am I dense? You leave out scenarios and call ME dense? Amusing. Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it isn't possible.


2) We kill Vivax, he doesnt flip DT. 1 mafia down.

6) We lynch Jingle, hes NOT Mafia. We lynch Vivax tomorrow.

Where did I leave out scenarios where Vivax isn't DT? Thats what those look like to me.


Yes, you posted your wonderful list of things that could happen. I'm saying YOU are assuming he's a DT, thus you are saying that the best scenarios involve you taking 100% gospel of Vivax's claim. I don't. Not one bit. Case coming up shortly.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 29 2012 17:31 GMT
#417
Towards Vivax:

On June 29 2012 01:55 Vivax wrote:
Also, to remind you of the information gained from lynching one of you:

Show nested quote +
On June 28 2012 20:41 Vivax wrote:
If we kill Esspen and he is scum, then JingleHell most likely is scum, too. (For being protected by Esspen against his own beliefs)
If we kill Esspen and he is townie, then JingleHell can be anything.

If we kill Jinglehell and he is scum, then Esspen is either scum or a misled townie with confusing playstyle.
If we kill Jinglehell and he is town, then Esspen probably isn't scum cause scum would have known Jinglehell (roflwaffle55) was town, and wouldn't have had to vote like that.


And don't forget that my main target is Keirathi cause of his mafiavibes. You're putting words into my mouth saying that I prefer a policy lynch to a scumminess lynch, Jingle. The post I'm quoting myself from proves it, too.


You said this before your claim of DT, but after your check. Why would you be pushing/claiming a main target of Keirathi if you claim to have a red check? Why, as a town aligned DT, would you go after someone you believe to be red, rather than someone a check says is red?

Also:

On June 28 2012 20:45 Vivax wrote:
Regarding JingleHell vs Esspen: I think lynching Jinglehell would give us more information. Esspen might very well just be a sloppy player.

But I prefer a Keirathi lynch cause of the scummy behavior and the low attention on him right now.


From even earlier in the day. You are changing your votes based on the person suspecting you to be lying. I honestly can't see why you would suddenly just change your suspicions around until after someone comes swinging at you.

I don't believe your claim. I feel like you are simply claiming just to save your own neck while its on the chopping block. I would rather lynch into you to confirm your role than to suddenly switch votes based on inconsistencies.

## Vote Vivax
Bio - Breaking it down
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 29 2012 17:31 GMT
#418
On June 30 2012 02:14 BioSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2012 02:10 Keirathi wrote:
On June 30 2012 02:08 BioSC wrote:
On June 30 2012 02:04 Keirathi wrote:
On June 30 2012 01:56 BioSC wrote:
You are assuming.


What!?

Are you dense? My list was *EVERY POSSIBLE SCENARIO THAT CAN HAPPEN* regardless of what roles there are.

Okay, actually I missed a couple of possible scenarios. Vivax could be DT, and there could be no doc. The outcome is basically the same as #3.

The last possible scenario is that Vivax isnt DT *AND* Jingle isn't Mafia. In which case, Vivax is retardedly dumb, and town ends up losing. Now, for obvious reasons, you can see why I didn't list this one. It makes no sense whatsoever.


Yes. You are making the assumption that Vivax is a DT, and saying its the best path for town. I do not believe Vivax is the DT at all. So how am I dense? You leave out scenarios and call ME dense? Amusing. Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it isn't possible.


2) We kill Vivax, he doesnt flip DT. 1 mafia down.

6) We lynch Jingle, hes NOT Mafia. We lynch Vivax tomorrow.

Where did I leave out scenarios where Vivax isn't DT? Thats what those look like to me.


Yes, you posted your wonderful list of things that could happen. I'm saying YOU are assuming he's a DT, thus you are saying that the best scenarios involve you taking 100% gospel of Vivax's claim. I don't. Not one bit. Case coming up shortly.


The problem I'm seeing is that YOU are assuming that I am assuming he's DT. My only assumption is that town wants to win. The best possible case for town to win is if we ALL assume he's DT (and hope we have a Doc).

And you were right about one thing; I am completely disregarding the scenario where Vivax is not DT but also still town. If you want to believe that, go ahead. I'm going to trust that fellow townies aren't that stupid though.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 29 2012 17:37 GMT
#419
I don't trust anything. I've seen games where Vanilla Townies Claim Blue roles. Most of the time, they don't work. I'm going off the way he's playing. He didn't breadcrumb his check, he only tells us about it after he has a majority vote on himself, switching targets between you and Jingle... yeah. I don't believe he is blue at all.
Bio - Breaking it down
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 29 2012 17:40 GMT
#420
On June 30 2012 02:31 BioSC wrote:
I would rather lynch into you to confirm your role


So you would rather lose a blue role than keep one? You make no sense and I'm done arguing with you. If other people believe that garbage, then town is doomed and there's very little point to any discussion.


My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 122
JuggernautJason63
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 588
Artosis 177
firebathero 78
Zeus 68
910 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever441
League of Legends
JimRising 452
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS115
PPMD47
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5642
Liquid`Hasu1530
Other Games
summit1g7618
shahzam529
byalli406
C9.Mang0177
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream169
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 44m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 44m
Stellar Fest
14h 44m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.