• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:36
CEST 06:36
KST 13:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9770 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XVIII - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 37 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 29 2012 12:23 GMT
#361
JieXian isn't one of my suspects either. I don't like his general style but I highly doubt him to be scum.

I am inclined to believe BassInSpace to be townie. But he apologizes a lot for time zone differences. I don't know your rhythm and cannot estimate the time available to you for real.

Many of his posts seem to be on-the-go, some have craploads of mistakes in them. I don't believe mafia would post carelessly like that.

That said, I'll give you my list of potential mafia to be used in case I get lynched:

Miltonkram, JingleHell, Esspen, Keirathi, NrGMonk

BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 29 2012 13:33 GMT
#362
Here's my problem with esspen. We can all agree he has been posting... sub-optimally.So much so that most of us have voted or FOS'd him at some point in the game but were never quite sure because of how blatantly weird/anti-town his posts have been. However, the bolded section of this post by dNa got me thinking:


+ Show Spoiler +
On June 29 2012 11:11 dNa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2012 10:00 Miltonkram wrote:
Let's take a look at what dNa just said:
---snip
The reason why i vote for Esspen and not for JingleHell is that, Esspen's posts overall are just confusing, not really helpful, and even if all my suspicions on them were wrong and they really would be townies, he seems the better guy to lose of them.

Not good reasoning. We're here to lynch scum, not confusing/suboptimal players. dNa's reasoning reeks of scumminess. I think we just found our last scum guys. My plan is we lynch Vivax today, BioSC tomorrow, and dNa the next, though I really don't care about the order. Any takers?

Another scummy point for Vivax:
- He's been pretty content to sit back and just pressure lurkers. This is another deviation from his town play in NMM XV. I'd imagine a town Vivax would put a bit more effort into cases against active players. Pushing for a lurker lynch is a really non-confrontational move. Tralalala, obvious scum is obvious.

Since Esspen has come under heavy fire, here's a town point in his favor.
In case Vivax (i know i said i believe both BioSC and Vivax are scums, but more people seem to dislike Vivax) won't seem to get lynched this day I have two propositions:
1: you lynch me and if I turn out to be townie, you lynch Vivax
2: you lynch Vivax and if he turns out to be townie, you lynch me

He's either making a ballsy scum move, or this is extremely pro-town. Offering to take the lynch in order to confirm that your reads are made in good faith isn't a move most scum would think of IMO. If the assumptions I've made on our scumteam are wrong, then I'll rethink taking Esspen up on his offer. I've got to take a rather long trip, my case on BioSC will have to wait for a little while.

I'm feeling pretty good about this game


I really enjoy where you put out all the reasoning behind my vote and just quoted the one thing that does not 100% point into esspen's direction, although part of it does. really great manipulation in this post, i'll give you that.

to your points against vivax i'm only seeing alot of "metagaming" on your end, no actual tells in this game.

in regards to your points about Esspen i agree, this is one thing not many scum players would have done... then again maybe he saw that after the history he has gotten in this channel, he has lost his value as a scum asset and therefore - after consolidating with his teammates, decided to make this move to:
1. appear not scummy for once
2. increase the amount of attention in regards to Vivax's case.


If indeed esspen is scum (and is now seen as a liability to his team) and vivax is town, he could very well just be adding another vote to vivax to force the lynch, not caring that he will be up next if the flip reveals vivax is town, hence his fearlessness in saying that we should lynch him should vivax flip town to give himself town cred (what do you think of this Miltonkram? This was your soft defense of him after all). Even though I've switched to pressuring Vivax now, I'm still very suspicious of esspen; I feel that my original case against him from a few days ago is still valid, and what I've discussed here doesn't help improve my opinion of him. However...

Vivax, as it is, I cannot change my vote from you, because I haven't read your secret defense post. Again, I sincerely did want to, because I did agree with you that it was hard not to target lurkers considering that amount of activity in the thread at that point. It was that post I highlighted in my case (where you said you thought you were the most towny and therefore most likely to be shot) and your choice in exactly which lurkers to target that pushed me to making a case on you. I will try to get online before the deadline to read it, and if it is convincing enough, change my vote accordingly.
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 29 2012 13:42 GMT
#363
At the very least, I am pleased with the activity this has generated. On top of my suspicion, part of the reasoning for my posting an actual case was so we could get discussion on something other than esspen and lurkers. Btw Vivax, when you say my posts have "craploads of mistakes in them" I hope you are talking about the typos rather than the actual content... If so, let's just say I'm not a fan of the Android system's autocorrect function. I do apologise about that though, and the sometimes brief/quick posts when I'm rushing. I normally post the meatier stuff around this time (my night) if you haven't noticed, so this is usually when I can really delve into things. That being said, I have a party tomorrow night, so I won't be as active. Also, I forgot to actually

##Vote Vivax
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 29 2012 13:44 GMT
#364
Vivax I'll be around for another 2 hours-ish if you're still around.
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 29 2012 13:54 GMT
#365
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 29 2012 16:15 JieXian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2012 03:21 Esspen wrote:
On June 29 2012 02:45 BioSC wrote:
Now that you are here, and have posted your reads, which of me or Vivax is the bigger scum read atm?

Both, I'm certain for you 98% and Vivax 102% (ok that means Vivax).

And this defence of eachother just makes me think you are both scums.

In case Vivax (i know i said i believe both BioSC and Vivax are scums, but more people seem to dislike Vivax) won't seem to get lynched this day I have two propositions:
1: you lynch me and if I turn out to be townie, you lynch Vivax
2: you lynch Vivax and if he turns out to be townie, you lynch me


WTF? You start the post attacking and linking Bio and Vivax together and end by putting the 2 people who are most likely to be lynched on the line? To gain what?

You don't make any sense Esspen....................................

For now you're next on my list after Vivax.

Show nested quote +
On June 29 2012 10:00 Miltonkram wrote:
Let's take a look at what dNa just said:
---snip
The reason why i vote for Esspen and not for JingleHell is that, Esspen's posts overall are just confusing, not really helpful, and even if all my suspicions on them were wrong and they really would be townies, he seems the better guy to lose of them.

Not good reasoning. We're here to lynch scum, not confusing/suboptimal players. dNa's reasoning reeks of scumminess. I think we just found our last scum guys. My plan is we lynch Vivax today, BioSC tomorrow, and dNa the next, though I really don't care about the order. Any takers?

Another scummy point for Vivax:
- He's been pretty content to sit back and just pressure lurkers. This is another deviation from his town play in NMM XV. I'd imagine a town Vivax would put a bit more effort into cases against active players. Pushing for a lurker lynch is a really non-confrontational move. Tralalala, obvious scum is obvious.

Since Esspen has come under heavy fire, here's a town point in his favor.
In case Vivax (i know i said i believe both BioSC and Vivax are scums, but more people seem to dislike Vivax) won't seem to get lynched this day I have two propositions:
1: you lynch me and if I turn out to be townie, you lynch Vivax
2: you lynch Vivax and if he turns out to be townie, you lynch me

He's either making a ballsy scum move, or this is extremely pro-town. Offering to take the lynch in order to confirm that your reads are made in good faith isn't a move most scum would think of IMO. If the assumptions I've made on our scumteam are wrong, then I'll rethink taking Esspen up on his offer. I've got to take a rather long trip, my case on BioSC will have to wait for a little while.

I'm feeling pretty good about this game


I'm giving you the BOTD for now in abscence of much evidence but HOLY SHIT that really sounds like a scumslip: How the hell can you be so dead sure of yourself?

That defense of Esspen isn't a defense at all imo, everyone knows both of them are on the chopping block either way. However if Esspen is scum you won't be feeling good about yourself. So I'm not linking both of you together as scum. Rather I see it as a pretentious defense of Esspen for townie cred since he's probably going to die anyways and you would know that he's townie.


If both Vivax and Esspen flip townie I'm going to hunt for Milton. (Unless of course either Bio or Dna flip scum)

ok I'm quite worried about dying now so IF I GET SHOT TONIGHT FUCKIGN HUNT MILTON DOWN

If I'm wrong and I know it's a long shot with a lot of ifs, Milton sorry for being crazy. If either 3 of them from your list flip scum you're gonna get some townie cred from me.


This is another take regarding esspen that I had considered earlier. That nagging feeling that in fact esspen is town and we're all being played by mafia. However, JieXian, I disagree with you holding Miltonkram's confidence against him. Him saying that he feels "pretty good about the game" is a rather trivial remark. I think we both agree that his soft defense of esspen may warrant further discussion though, but that is for another day I think.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 29 2012 13:56 GMT
#366
Well, read the secret then, I don't even have to play with unrevealed cards cause I am going to die anyway:

+ Show Spoiler +
It's actually not that hard to guess

+ Show Spoiler +
You just have to look at the guy I was suspecting from day 1 on
+ Show Spoiler +

Since I was suspicious of him, and being the detective

+ Show Spoiler +
I checked him and he returned scum


Now decide if you would rather take the risk of lynching me or the guy who initiated all this bandwagon on me.

It's sad however that noone suspected him besides me.
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 29 2012 14:11 GMT
#367
Damn it, I suspected you were the DT. Your playstyle kind of reminded me of my own when I played DT in my first game, but I couldn't be sure. Because of this, I'm willing to take the chance and take you on your word that you are in fact the DT. I'm not too sure about your decision to roleclaim, since I don't think your lynch is set in stone and you could've breadcrumbed as insurance, but I understand it's hard given that 2 of the votes on you were in different time zones and may not have been changed.

## Vote JingleHell
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 29 2012 14:17 GMT
#368
On June 29 2012 22:54 BassInSpace wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 29 2012 16:15 JieXian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2012 03:21 Esspen wrote:
On June 29 2012 02:45 BioSC wrote:
Now that you are here, and have posted your reads, which of me or Vivax is the bigger scum read atm?

Both, I'm certain for you 98% and Vivax 102% (ok that means Vivax).

And this defence of eachother just makes me think you are both scums.

In case Vivax (i know i said i believe both BioSC and Vivax are scums, but more people seem to dislike Vivax) won't seem to get lynched this day I have two propositions:
1: you lynch me and if I turn out to be townie, you lynch Vivax
2: you lynch Vivax and if he turns out to be townie, you lynch me


WTF? You start the post attacking and linking Bio and Vivax together and end by putting the 2 people who are most likely to be lynched on the line? To gain what?

You don't make any sense Esspen....................................

For now you're next on my list after Vivax.

Show nested quote +
On June 29 2012 10:00 Miltonkram wrote:
Let's take a look at what dNa just said:
---snip
The reason why i vote for Esspen and not for JingleHell is that, Esspen's posts overall are just confusing, not really helpful, and even if all my suspicions on them were wrong and they really would be townies, he seems the better guy to lose of them.

Not good reasoning. We're here to lynch scum, not confusing/suboptimal players. dNa's reasoning reeks of scumminess. I think we just found our last scum guys. My plan is we lynch Vivax today, BioSC tomorrow, and dNa the next, though I really don't care about the order. Any takers?

Another scummy point for Vivax:
- He's been pretty content to sit back and just pressure lurkers. This is another deviation from his town play in NMM XV. I'd imagine a town Vivax would put a bit more effort into cases against active players. Pushing for a lurker lynch is a really non-confrontational move. Tralalala, obvious scum is obvious.

Since Esspen has come under heavy fire, here's a town point in his favor.
In case Vivax (i know i said i believe both BioSC and Vivax are scums, but more people seem to dislike Vivax) won't seem to get lynched this day I have two propositions:
1: you lynch me and if I turn out to be townie, you lynch Vivax
2: you lynch Vivax and if he turns out to be townie, you lynch me

He's either making a ballsy scum move, or this is extremely pro-town. Offering to take the lynch in order to confirm that your reads are made in good faith isn't a move most scum would think of IMO. If the assumptions I've made on our scumteam are wrong, then I'll rethink taking Esspen up on his offer. I've got to take a rather long trip, my case on BioSC will have to wait for a little while.

I'm feeling pretty good about this game


I'm giving you the BOTD for now in abscence of much evidence but HOLY SHIT that really sounds like a scumslip: How the hell can you be so dead sure of yourself?

That defense of Esspen isn't a defense at all imo, everyone knows both of them are on the chopping block either way. However if Esspen is scum you won't be feeling good about yourself. So I'm not linking both of you together as scum. Rather I see it as a pretentious defense of Esspen for townie cred since he's probably going to die anyways and you would know that he's townie.


If both Vivax and Esspen flip townie I'm going to hunt for Milton. (Unless of course either Bio or Dna flip scum)

ok I'm quite worried about dying now so IF I GET SHOT TONIGHT FUCKIGN HUNT MILTON DOWN

If I'm wrong and I know it's a long shot with a lot of ifs, Milton sorry for being crazy. If either 3 of them from your list flip scum you're gonna get some townie cred from me.


This is another take regarding esspen that I had considered earlier. That nagging feeling that in fact esspen is town and we're all being played by mafia. However, JieXian, I disagree with you holding Miltonkram's confidence against him. Him saying that he feels "pretty good about the game" is a rather trivial remark. I think we both agree that his soft defense of esspen may warrant further discussion though, but that is for another day I think.


Ok I trust your decision since you were correct about Release. It's still nothing but a BOTD or a light FOS for now since Milton's new and we'll have to wait for more tells if they come.

On June 29 2012 22:56 Vivax wrote:
Well, read the secret then, I don't even have to play with unrevealed cards cause I am going to die anyway:

+ Show Spoiler +
It's actually not that hard to guess

+ Show Spoiler +
You just have to look at the guy I was suspecting from day 1 on
+ Show Spoiler +

Since I was suspicious of him, and being the detective

+ Show Spoiler +
I checked him and he returned scum


Now decide if you would rather take the risk of lynching me or the guy who initiated all this bandwagon on me.

It's sad however that noone suspected him besides me.


It's sad that it's really hard for me to give you the BOTD to avoid another mislynch. Please post clear arguements that we can understand and not bloody hints like it's a treasure hunt.
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 29 2012 14:18 GMT
#369
So a false roleclaim and a false accusation is your "perfect" proof? Again, an effort to contravene the weight of evidence based on trying to force a reaction.

I suppose, Vivax, that on night 1, you checked every single individual who was going to make a case against you today, and everyone is scum, right?

Tell me, out of your "scumlist" you posted earlier, of
Miltonkram, JingleHell, Esspen, Keirathi, NrGMonk

listed in that order, why would you not have listed or weighted the names differently? Why would you discuss lynching for information that you already have and aren't uncomfortable giving out with a roleclaim?

Something doesn't add up here, so I'm going to accuse you of a false roleclaim to get your head off the chopping block.
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 29 2012 14:19 GMT
#370
On June 29 2012 23:11 BassInSpace wrote:
Damn it, I suspected you were the DT. Your playstyle kind of reminded me of my own when I played DT in my first game, but I couldn't be sure. Because of this, I'm willing to take the chance and take you on your word that you are in fact the DT. I'm not too sure about your decision to roleclaim, since I don't think your lynch is set in stone and you could've breadcrumbed as insurance, but I understand it's hard given that 2 of the votes on you were in different time zones and may not have been changed.

## Vote JingleHell


I won't call that a breadcrumb. Going to look into the Jinglehell claim.
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 29 2012 14:22 GMT
#371
Um I never said there was a breadcrum, he just straight out roleclaimed.
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 29 2012 14:26 GMT
#372
On June 29 2012 23:19 JieXian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2012 23:11 BassInSpace wrote:
Damn it, I suspected you were the DT. Your playstyle kind of reminded me of my own when I played DT in my first game, but I couldn't be sure. Because of this, I'm willing to take the chance and take you on your word that you are in fact the DT. I'm not too sure about your decision to roleclaim, since I don't think your lynch is set in stone and you could've breadcrumbed as insurance, but I understand it's hard given that 2 of the votes on you were in different time zones and may not have been changed.

## Vote JingleHell


I won't call that a breadcrumb. Going to look into the Jinglehell claim.


ok my mistake. In that case I don't understand you or your logic.
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 29 2012 14:27 GMT
#373
nevermind got it now. Referring to us right?
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 29 2012 14:27 GMT
#374
Also, remember this?

On June 28 2012 20:45 Vivax wrote:
Regarding JingleHell vs Esspen: I think lynching Jinglehell would give us more information. Esspen might very well just be a sloppy player.

But I prefer a Keirathi lynch cause of the scummy behavior and the low attention on him right now.


You prefer a Keirathi lynch over someone you claim to KNOW is scum? Intriguing. This is all sounding increasingly desperate.
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 29 2012 14:28 GMT
#375
I don't know what you don't understand, but let me take a stab at guessing. I'm saying it might have been preferable for him to breadcrumb INSTEAD of straight out roleclaiming, on the chance that he doesn't get lynched, so that our DT stays hidden.
Esspen
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia29 Posts
June 29 2012 14:28 GMT
#376
There isl no chance he's detective, I'm ready to bet on my kidney. Why would he be accusing all the people he accused if he could focus on the one he knew to be the scum and make a good case on him. This seems like a very sad fake roleclaim.
No Quote..
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 29 2012 14:35 GMT
#377
On June 29 2012 23:28 BassInSpace wrote:
I don't know what you don't understand, but let me take a stab at guessing. I'm saying it might have been preferable for him to breadcrumb INSTEAD of straight out roleclaiming, on the chance that he doesn't get lynched, so that our DT stays hidden.


ok got it now.

Bass you have to read the latest posts and reconsider your position... I have confirmed mine.
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 29 2012 14:44 GMT
#378
On June 29 2012 23:18 JingleHell wrote:
So a false roleclaim and a false accusation is your "perfect" proof? Again, an effort to contravene the weight of evidence based on trying to force a reaction.

I suppose, Vivax, that on night 1, you checked every single individual who was going to make a case against you today, and everyone is scum, right?

Tell me, out of your "scumlist" you posted earlier, of
Show nested quote +
Miltonkram, JingleHell, Esspen, Keirathi, NrGMonk

listed in that order, why would you not have listed or weighted the names differently? Why would you discuss lynching for information that you already have and aren't uncomfortable giving out with a roleclaim?

Something doesn't add up here, so I'm going to accuse you of a false roleclaim to get your head off the chopping block.


Jinglehell, the DT is meant to play like a normal town player. He is allowed to have a scumlist, based on relationships he believes exists between players. It can be argued that a relationship exists between Miltonkram, Esspen and yourself, for instance. He doesn't need to check a person before making a case against them. People would then be asking why he is so slow to make cases or confirm his position, and could make others supicious of his true role. Also, the way he formatted the list is something that is trivial at best IMO.

Esspen, same points apply to you. He is allowed to accuse more than one person even though he has a positive check on one. His decision to vote keirathi is strange, I'll admit, and hopefully he can explain it before I sleep. However, I'm still leaving my vote on you jinglehell.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 29 2012 14:44 GMT
#379
I suppose, Vivax, that on night 1, you checked every single individual who was going to make a case against you today, and everyone is scum, right?


Lol what. I can only check one, and you know it. Also,there was no case against me on night 1. The cases started when I unfolded my suspect list, just that I wasn't sure of Esspen cause he covered you with his vote in the last minute, so I tried to breadcrumb it in a way that town would lynch one of you.

Keirathi was simply the next one to suspect. There are still 2 other mafia besides you, and 4 people left to choose them from my list.

Your behavior proves that you are scum, too.

Something doesn't add up here, so I'm going to accuse you of a false roleclaim to get your head off the chopping block.


If you knew you were townie, you could just stay cool now, since no matter who of us dies today, the other will die too the next day. That's a situation with a guaranteed -1 scum.

JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 29 2012 14:48 GMT
#380
On June 29 2012 23:44 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
I suppose, Vivax, that on night 1, you checked every single individual who was going to make a case against you today, and everyone is scum, right?


Lol what. I can only check one, and you know it. Also,there was no case against me on night 1. The cases started when I unfolded my suspect list, just that I wasn't sure of Esspen cause he covered you with his vote in the last minute, so I tried to breadcrumb it in a way that town would lynch one of you.

Keirathi was simply the next one to suspect. There are still 2 other mafia besides you, and 4 people left to choose them from my list.

Your behavior proves that you are scum, too.

Show nested quote +
Something doesn't add up here, so I'm going to accuse you of a false roleclaim to get your head off the chopping block.


If you knew you were townie, you could just stay cool now, since no matter who of us dies today, the other will die too the next day. That's a situation with a guaranteed -1 scum.



Actually, the cases started BEFORE you unfolded your "suspect list", and I believe they helped shape it, as it's been changing constantly since.

I'm unsure how posting evidence (what I've done) is supposed to make me scum, compared to someone who's entire case is a (fake) roleclaim and a rather weak attempt at bullying the vote.

You aren't answering why you were more interested in lynching Keirathi than me until recently, when you theoretically knew I was scum, and only really had him for lurking. I wouldn't buy that with a coupon and someone else's money.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft385
RuFF_SC2 196
Nina 103
-ZergGirl 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2128
sorry 37
910 26
Bale 17
yabsab 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
taco 293
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox726
Other Games
summit1g8117
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv454
WinterStarcraft336
C9.Mang0272
Livibee146
Sick136
Maynarde124
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick833
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota296
League of Legends
• Stunt319
Other Games
• Day9tv454
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 25m
Stellar Fest
8h 25m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.