• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:33
CEST 23:33
KST 06:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7634 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XVIII - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 37 Next All
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 28 2012 16:08 GMT
#321
On June 29 2012 00:19 BassInSpace wrote:
You can't speculate on night kills like this. I could just as easily say mafia killed the people who WERE suspecting them openly because they figure people would never think they'd do something that obvious.


Actually his confidence about his nightkill speculation might be linked to saving BioSC - if BioSC stands for BioSCUM hahaha

On June 27 2012 10:45 Release wrote (in reply to biosc):
That's plausible, and honestly, i can't disagree with Hope's wishy-washy play.

But i am keeping my eye on you.


With that said FOS BioSC
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 28 2012 16:21 GMT
#322
On June 28 2012 00:25 JieXian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2012 23:47 Release wrote:
On June 27 2012 19:25 Vivax wrote:
Esspen voted for hopeless when rofl was set to lynch, as already mentioned.

If one of them is scum, the other most likely is, too. With the current information available, I would go for one of them.

Also remember that posting cases during the night can make you a target for scum.
Speaking of it, I think I'm the designed nightkill simply cause noone suspected me yet. Townies who are believed to be townies are dangerous for scum, and I didn't see any blue role vibes for them to use yet, so they don't have many alternatives.

So myself, rofles, and bio? (for clarification)

I think the self-pity attitude is silly. Strong cases make you the target for scum.

gtg.


No. It was between roffles and Hopeless. You weren't on the chopping block at all.

If roffles was scum and Esspen saved him at the last moment -> Esspen = scum. Simple right?


JieXian, you posted this earlier. Don't you support the gain of information from a lynch of either Esspen or the roflewaffle55 replacement?

Right now two are pushing a case against me, one of them might be scum, and you prefer to suspect Bio.
While I don't trust Bio entirely cause of Release's connection to him and his following death, it would be nice if town could focus and handle single cases instead of making so many at once, and atm my case and the Esspen vs rofl one are unsolved and need feedback.
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 28 2012 16:23 GMT
#323
I was hunting Release for his style and you seem to be following his footsteps, FOSing to create commotion (keiraithi wth >_>), which we sadly didn't bite. That in addition to your weird night post which looks too bloody pretentious to me.

"I'll most probably be killed"

"Also remember that posting cases during the night can make you a target for scum."

And this huge wall of text on D1 screaming HI IM TOWNIE while not saying much and sounding like a coach lol

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 25 2012 21:47 Vivax wrote:
Been trying to read through all the discussion so far. Release sticks to his general style with a few slight deviations, but back to the topic: It's about lynch all liars atm.

I'll give you my opinion on this policy from my experience as scum the previous game.
Mafia doesn't have to lie without very specific reasons like claims. You will be able to find contradictions and mistakes in townie play aswell, I found plenty of them and used them to make cases against townies. But when a weird townie guy claimed DT for no reason and claimed one of ours to be scum, mafia had to counterclaim and openly lie, which bit our team in the arse within a few hours.

  • lynch all liars shouldn't be adopted as a general policy, but needs the right situation to be applied correctly. If someone lies in a way that it's not a mistake but a consciously made up lie, then that one has to be lynched unless it proves to have been in the towns' interest (beware bussing tho).

  • lynch all lurkers is important. Mafia doesn't have to post if there's no pressure. Most of the time it will be scumtells which lead to a lynch. But it has to be clear that people with low activity will switch into town's focus in absence of good cases, and this pressure is what town needs to gain information equally from everybody.

  • Most games it becomes very clear that at the beginning of a game, town's attention first hits the people who post a lot.
    I think that is a mistake. In order for the lynch all lurkers policy to work, attention has to hit especially people who didn't post a lot in order for them to post more and exercise pressure.

  • Common knowledge seems to say that mafia profits from policy discussion. Very situational imo. Policies should be set day 1, and town should have a consensus.Then it depends on the way they are discussed: Everyone should first have an opinion about policies before posting something concerning them, and they should then post their approval/disapproval of the policy based on facts.
    This way, policy discussion can be kept to a minimum of amount and a maximum of transparency. Policy discussion shouldn't be avoided since else it can come back after day 1.


What we don't want of policy talk is: People starting to discuss whether it's good or bad in a way that you end up having one page of policy discussion.

What we want is: People saying yes/no to certain policies AND BEING SURE OF THEMSELVES, then giving reasons for their attitude.
And then we want others not starting to pick on the points the people wrote, but posting their own!That way town will have a quick overview of general consensus about policies, have them out of the way for the following days, and can start scumhunting for real without wasting further time on policy talk.

We have to restrict scum's options regarding policies, cases, activity. They have to take responsibility for what they write. What we don't want is: People who start writing cases on others who already are in the center of attention. This is a great opportunity for scum to blend in. This is where bussing happens when the real scum can't escape that center of attention.

To find mafiavibes, try to look at posts from a point of view where you have almost all the information.

tl;dr: Pro lynch all lurkers, against lynch all liars, not gonna throw around FoS like crazy at the start of the game, townies react to that with quick OMGUS, since they know of their own alignment and feel threatened unjustly (mafia can act the same if they are experienced I guess).
Try to post cases on people who aren't in trouble aswell. Don't give mafia that chance to blend in.


the bolded text is so funny considering that your post took up a page hahahaha

Yet you're still alive, what a surprise

On June 29 2012 00:39 Vivax wrote:
Well well, I want to hear other opinions regarding me before I post my defense. I don't feel threatened by a lynch as of now, and there are still too many lurkers.


I posted something in the other thread

##Vote Vivax

Feel threathened now?
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 28 2012 16:27 GMT
#324
Not enough, but I like that you find a reason to post something that could bite you in the ass later, so I'm satisfied for now.

Still, you understand my point regarding the two I would lynch for information, as proven by my above post, and you skip it to put a FoS and a vote other than your FoS a few minutes later.

Note, I still have to post my complete defense, and I still need to hear more people's opinions before doing so.
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 28 2012 16:28 GMT
#325
I'm giving Esspen the minor BOTD atm for "lurking" at night since I myself was wondering why wasn't the thread closed
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 28 2012 16:30 GMT
#326
EBWOP: Other than your FoS a few minutes before.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 28 2012 16:32 GMT
#327
On June 29 2012 01:21 Vivax wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

On June 28 2012 00:25 JieXian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2012 23:47 Release wrote:
On June 27 2012 19:25 Vivax wrote:
Esspen voted for hopeless when rofl was set to lynch, as already mentioned.

If one of them is scum, the other most likely is, too. With the current information available, I would go for one of them.

Also remember that posting cases during the night can make you a target for scum.
Speaking of it, I think I'm the designed nightkill simply cause noone suspected me yet. Townies who are believed to be townies are dangerous for scum, and I didn't see any blue role vibes for them to use yet, so they don't have many alternatives.

So myself, rofles, and bio? (for clarification)

I think the self-pity attitude is silly. Strong cases make you the target for scum.

gtg.


No. It was between roffles and Hopeless. You weren't on the chopping block at all.

If roffles was scum and Esspen saved him at the last moment -> Esspen = scum. Simple right?


JieXian, you posted this earlier. Don't you support the gain of information from a lynch of either Esspen or the roflewaffle55 replacement?

Right now two are pushing a case against me, one of them might be scum, and you prefer to suspect Bio.

While I don't trust Bio entirely cause of Release's connection to him and his following death, it would be nice if town could focus and handle single cases instead of making so many at once, and atm my case and the Esspen vs rofl one are unsolved and need feedback.


You're trying to push three people at once, one a lurker, and you say we should handle single cases? Then, from the same bit...

On June 29 2012 01:21 Vivax wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

On June 28 2012 00:25 JieXian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2012 23:47 Release wrote:
On June 27 2012 19:25 Vivax wrote:
Esspen voted for hopeless when rofl was set to lynch, as already mentioned.

If one of them is scum, the other most likely is, too. With the current information available, I would go for one of them.

Also remember that posting cases during the night can make you a target for scum.
Speaking of it, I think I'm the designed nightkill simply cause noone suspected me yet. Townies who are believed to be townies are dangerous for scum, and I didn't see any blue role vibes for them to use yet, so they don't have many alternatives.

So myself, rofles, and bio? (for clarification)

I think the self-pity attitude is silly. Strong cases make you the target for scum.

gtg.


No. It was between roffles and Hopeless. You weren't on the chopping block at all.

If roffles was scum and Esspen saved him at the last moment -> Esspen = scum. Simple right?


JieXian, you posted this earlier. Don't you support the gain of information from a lynch of either Esspen or the roflewaffle55 replacement?
+ Show Spoiler +

Right now two are pushing a case against me, one of them might be scum, and you prefer to suspect Bio.
While I don't trust Bio entirely cause of Release's connection to him and his following death, it would be nice if town could focus and handle single cases instead of making so many at once, and atm my case and the Esspen vs rofl one are unsolved and need feedback.


You suggest lynching for "information". We stand to gain just as much, if not more, information from lynching for truly suspicious behavior and wishy-washy play than we do lynching based on some hapazard spreading of guilt.
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 28 2012 16:39 GMT
#328
Sorry but can you not read >_>

On June 28 2012 14:53 JieXian wrote:
Right now Esspen is both scummy and lurking.

Vivax is being confusing

Bio stops lurking but his D1 behavior is weird

NrGmonk has the BOTD for being busy as TLStaff

JingleHell had the BOTD from me since roflwaffle was replaced for being busy

Keraithi is next on my list after Esspen for lurking, unless he's replaced and I have to give him the BOTD

Esspen looks like a good lynch imo - fits both criterias for it.


Esspen explained his lurking. Which, leaves scumminess -- and you are 10x more scummy than him. Esspen just looks like he's a real newbie ATM (14 posts >_>) (( or a genius acting like and idiot )), though I cannot be sure of than and he still has my FOS.

If you read my earlier posts on D1 I have FOSes on a few people but chose Release in the end.

Same thing happening again here, since I'm getting the exact same vibes from you.

I'm consistent with my behavior:

On June 25 2012 21:47 Vivax wrote:
What we want is: People saying yes/no to certain policies AND BEING SURE OF THEMSELVES, then giving reasons for their attitude.


Are you?
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 28 2012 16:42 GMT
#329
On June 29 2012 01:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2012 00:25 JieXian wrote:
On June 27 2012 23:47 Release wrote:
On June 27 2012 19:25 Vivax wrote:
Esspen voted for hopeless when rofl was set to lynch, as already mentioned.

If one of them is scum, the other most likely is, too. With the current information available, I would go for one of them.

Also remember that posting cases during the night can make you a target for scum.
Speaking of it, I think I'm the designed nightkill simply cause noone suspected me yet. Townies who are believed to be townies are dangerous for scum, and I didn't see any blue role vibes for them to use yet, so they don't have many alternatives.

So myself, rofles, and bio? (for clarification)

I think the self-pity attitude is silly. Strong cases make you the target for scum.

gtg.


No. It was between roffles and Hopeless. You weren't on the chopping block at all.

If roffles was scum and Esspen saved him at the last moment -> Esspen = scum. Simple right?


JieXian, you posted this earlier. Don't you support the gain of information from a lynch of either Esspen or the roflewaffle55 replacement?


No man........ I was mere clarifying to him his logic............ dude which part of that post implies anything like that?
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 28 2012 16:43 GMT
#330
Sorry for glossing over that post beacuse I was busy preparing my case on you.
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 28 2012 16:46 GMT
#331
Miltonkram and NrG still not posting.

Makes me a sad panda.

Jingle, there is a difference between a town suspecting lots of different people at once (what I actually wrote and claimed to be bad) and a townie having multiple targets at once (what I am doing).
What I'm saying is that town should be able to reach conclusions on single players, not that each townie should just focus on one.

There are 3 mafia, and what you are doing at the moment is either having really bad reads and tunneling me blindly, or you are scum trying to evade that lynch I'm proposing by attacking me directly.

You completely ignored Esspens weird posts, and from a townie perspective, lynching either you or him would bring a lot of clarity into the game. His behavior is incredibly suspicious, and yours is just bad.
You never posted anything besides things against me, you are only able to take into consideration one player in the whole game, and that makes you either really bad as townie or really scummy.

If you are townie, start reading from the first post on. If you are scum, then keep posting, but what I still have to post will send you to a grave. And I'm keeping that for myself until it's gonna be really effective.
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 28 2012 16:49 GMT
#332
With that said, it's 12:50am and I got to sleep
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 28 2012 16:50 GMT
#333
Sorry for my inactivity. Random bad time with tons of extra work, and a friend came in from out of town for a few days. I'll try to catch up tonight and give some input.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 28 2012 16:55 GMT
#334
Also, to remind you of the information gained from lynching one of you:

On June 28 2012 20:41 Vivax wrote:
If we kill Esspen and he is scum, then JingleHell most likely is scum, too. (For being protected by Esspen against his own beliefs)
If we kill Esspen and he is townie, then JingleHell can be anything.

If we kill Jinglehell and he is scum, then Esspen is either scum or a misled townie with confusing playstyle.
If we kill Jinglehell and he is town, then Esspen probably isn't scum cause scum would have known Jinglehell (roflwaffle55) was town, and wouldn't have had to vote like that.


And don't forget that my main target is Keirathi cause of his mafiavibes. You're putting words into my mouth saying that I prefer a policy lynch to a scumminess lynch, Jingle. The post I'm quoting myself from proves it, too.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 28 2012 17:07 GMT
#335
At this point, I don't know what you prefer, which is my entire point. Your self quote proves nothing, it just demonstrates that you want to kill someone random "for information", almost like you're not entirely worried about what information comes out.

Right now it's feeling more and more like you're trying to flood irrelevant posts to cover for the inconsistencies we've been pointing out. I'm not going to take the bait on your OMGUS directed at me, because the evidence against you is standing for itself.
Esspen
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia29 Posts
June 28 2012 17:25 GMT
#336
FOS BioSC
From the moment he got out of focus, he starts again being silent. There is something terribly wrong with this man.
Plus after hopeless got lynched he posted:
On June 27 2012 09:44 BioSC wrote:
GG Hopeless1der.

I hope that town learns a lesson from this. Scum didn't even need to vote for Hopeless OR Rofl to get a townie lynch.

Lurkers, step up the posting. This is unacceptable.


Having voted for him, this seems like he's trying to shift attention from him to others.

FOS Vivax
On June 29 2012 01:46 Vivax wrote:

Jingle, there is a difference between a town suspecting lots of different people at once (what I actually wrote and claimed to be bad) and a townie having multiple targets at once (what I am doing).
What I'm saying is that town should be able to reach conclusions on single players, not that each townie should just focus on one.


Can you please try to explain this? I find this response incredibly scummy.

And I agree with other cases on you, there are so many inconsistencies in you which actually seem to have sense if looked from mafia's perspective.
No Quote..
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
June 28 2012 17:45 GMT
#337
I think you are confusing silent with making reads.

That post you quoted? Yeah, that's a bit of frustration pouring out. Obviously it fell on some ears, as the replacements flooded in and started posting. Heck, even you are here.

Honestly, If you were going to keep lurking, I would push to lynch you. Now that you are here, and have posted your reads, which of me or Vivax is the bigger scum read atm?

On June 29 2012 01:50 Keirathi wrote:
Sorry for my inactivity. Random bad time with tons of extra work, and a friend came in from out of town for a few days. I'll try to catch up tonight and give some input.


As much as it sucks to say, we don't have as much time as you probably think. I'm holding you to this post. Come in and post some reads, otherwise, this post sounds suspiciously like a scum "dodging activity" post.
Bio - Breaking it down
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 28 2012 17:51 GMT
#338
Lol Esspen, you are pretty cocky in criticising Bio for that matter, how do you explain this?

On June 27 2012 08:14 Esspen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2012 08:07 BioSC wrote:
EBWOP: That goes for Esspen as well. There is NO excuse. There are plenty of cases to choose from. How people are missing Hopeless' scumminess is beyond me, but do NOT waste votes like that. You are too easy targets for scum to manipulate your votes like that.


There are cases, but those cases are not going to be lynched anyway as now it's either Hopeless or Rofl. I unfortunately cannot vote for Hopeless as only thing he's done is gone maybe too far with attacking you, otherwise I completely agree with him.


40 minutes later:

On June 27 2012 08:53 Esspen wrote:
##Vote Hopeless1der


You said you voted cause Bio posted a case.

On June 28 2012 21:57 Esspen wrote:
I'm terribly sorry for lurking, for some reason I thought we could not post during the night (based on what I read here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Night ), and the day started for me at 2 am when I was already asleep.

My defence is that I'm not mafia. And I voted for Hopeless in the end because I've read all BioSC's case against him few minutes before voting and decided to vote for him, and in the worst case that he was townie I would just press against BioSC even more (which I'm going to do as of now).

Plus I'm good soul and like saving people.


Your defence is that...You are not mafia...Thumbs up.

Why do you even suspect Bio?Cause of a mislynch?They can happen especially at the start of the game. I saw a OMGUS match between Bio and hopeless turning worse for hopeless, but that doesn't mean Bio is scum.

With this post you actually are admitting to have bandwagoned. You made your vote in the very last as a lurking player. You're telling me you voted for him cause you ate the case of the guy you're FoSing now (Bio). Why exactly would you FoS him only after that mislynch YOU provoked?
If you felt the case by Bio against hopeless was solid, why do you all of sudden try so hard to distance yourself from it and blame Bio for that mislynch?

It is your fault only that hopeless got lynched, stop blaming Bio for it, he posted the case, you decided to kill him. Now that I want you and/or the guy you covered with your vote (roflwaffle55) dead, you both try pretty hard to get me lynched.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 28 2012 18:07 GMT
#339
Vivax, in light of the fact that your "defense" is to ignore the actual case against you, twist some words, and then try to go on the attack based on the clear-as-mud logic that anybody who sees an inconsistency in your posts is clearly scum, I'm going to have to ##Vote Vivax
Esspen
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia29 Posts
June 28 2012 18:21 GMT
#340
On June 29 2012 02:45 BioSC wrote:
Now that you are here, and have posted your reads, which of me or Vivax is the bigger scum read atm?

Both, I'm certain for you 98% and Vivax 102% (ok that means Vivax).

And this defence of eachother just makes me think you are both scums.

In case Vivax (i know i said i believe both BioSC and Vivax are scums, but more people seem to dislike Vivax) won't seem to get lynched this day I have two propositions:
1: you lynch me and if I turn out to be townie, you lynch Vivax
2: you lynch Vivax and if he turns out to be townie, you lynch me
No Quote..
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 180
Nina 114
SpeCial 38
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 185
firebathero 74
910 38
NaDa 34
Counter-Strike
Fnx 802
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0178
PPMD21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9449
Liquid`Hasu1713
crisheroes1523
Trikslyr91
Other Games
summit1g6538
Liquid`RaSZi5812
Beastyqt717
shahzam552
ToD234
Pyrionflax216
B2W.Neo214
KnowMe134
JimRising 95
ArmadaUGS84
ZombieGrub77
IndyStarCraft 60
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream356
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 58
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• Eskiya23 19
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• TFBlade1049
Other Games
• imaqtpie1078
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 27m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.