• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8803 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 212 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 10:35 GMT
#1401
On February 09 2012 19:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
because he told me his role, he told me my role he told me part of my role pm, he told me part of his role pm, he claimed right.


Show nested quote +
11. Breadcrumbing the specific phrasing of your role PM. Do not compare the phrasing in your role PM to prove your alignment. You can claim the abilities you have, but you can't use the specific phrasing of your role PM.


If you guys are telling the truth, shouldn't you be modkilled by now?

Also, rg's claim doesn't hold up either, because he only claimed alignment, not role.

I asked BC if I could do it and he said it was fine. I was hesitant to do anything like that because of that rule. I don't think it would be fair for BC to modkill me if he gave me permission.

From what BC told me in PMs I could breadcrumb at my role PM as long as I don't reveal my actual powers. I can also make up powers. If there is a misunderstanding of the rules then BC either misunderstood me in our private conversation or vice-versa, in which case I think it would only be fair that I was warned and from here on out disallowed from ever using words from my role PM again.

But again I asked BC:
"If a player claims ROLE, for example, am I allowed to indirectly poke to see if they know about ROLE? This would be the easiest way for me to discern a fake claim from a real one."

and he said that's fine. My understanding was that this rule exists mostly to ensure mafia can safely make fake claims or ensure that players don't get into role PM arguments in games where Role PMs are not all identical or are not traditional (such as in a few of my hosted games).

So for example, in a really normal game setup lets say the role PM for a veteran says "You have an extra night life". A scum player fakeclaims vet and a real vet asks him "do you have an extra night life or an additional night life?"

Or for all vets/dts/medics to all say an extremely specific word in their PM to confirm themselves all to one another making an unstoppable town network.
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:37 GMT
#1402
mmh I shot BC a pm asking about the details. As I understand it neither of us did something wrong because neither of us told you what either ones 2nd power is.
I'm going to know what I am allowed to claim and what not sometime soon I guess. What happened yesterday should not be a problem because it was a fakeclaim and surely I am not "immortal" :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 10:38 GMT
#1403
Strange also that in that ruling BC says it's okay to claim your powers but in his PMs to me he told me I'm not allowed to claim my powers?

RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 10:39 GMT
#1404
On February 09 2012 19:37 Toadesstern wrote:
mmh I shot BC a pm asking about the details. As I understand it neither of us did something wrong because neither of us told you what either ones 2nd power is.
I'm going to know what I am allowed to claim and what not sometime soon I guess. What happened yesterday should not be a problem because it was a fakeclaim and surely I am not "immortal" :p

You're acknowledging that you fakeclaimed two-face mason now?
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:40 GMT
#1405
I never claimed mason, that was palmar. I only fakeclaimed Two-face to protect someone I thought might be Two-face.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 10:41 GMT
#1406
Wow, I read that post as being Palmar. That's what happens when you stay up for 22 hours :[
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:41 GMT
#1407
this shit so so complicated
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
incifan
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
February 09 2012 10:42 GMT
#1408
On February 09 2012 19:22 Toadesstern wrote:
We haven't claimed a thing yet.


On February 08 2012 19:19 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm Two-Face and I picked DT because I suck this game + we probably already got a shitload of vigs. If CC would have turned out red or catwoman I would have picked the vig instead.

You may ask yourself "wtf is this guy doing? He just claimed two-face, catwoman will simply kill him if it's true, therefore it got to be a fakeclaim". Fear not because I am immortal. Not literally but pretty much. I won't tell why but I asked BC and he told me Catwoman can't penetrate my awesome powers and she can't kill me right now. Obviously I won't tell you what makes me immortal because that would make it WAAAAY easier for her.

I don't need protection because as mentioned, I'm pretty much immortal. Now we got 2 claimed DTs while one is unkillable. Sounds pretty awesome given Mafia only has one Roleblocker. I don't know if the other DT Claim is a true one or a mafia fakeclaim but if it's true mafia has to kill him and RB me. Or mafia isn't believing a word I say because hell, who would give town an unkillable DT, right? :p


what is this then Toad?

And screw you for making me sift through nine pages of filter at page 70

Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:43 GMT
#1409
hey DocH, did you get shot? And when I ask you if you got shot I'm asking if you got shot.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:43 GMT
#1410
On February 09 2012 19:42 ico wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 19:22 Toadesstern wrote:
We haven't claimed a thing yet.


Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 19:19 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm Two-Face and I picked DT because I suck this game + we probably already got a shitload of vigs. If CC would have turned out red or catwoman I would have picked the vig instead.

You may ask yourself "wtf is this guy doing? He just claimed two-face, catwoman will simply kill him if it's true, therefore it got to be a fakeclaim". Fear not because I am immortal. Not literally but pretty much. I won't tell why but I asked BC and he told me Catwoman can't penetrate my awesome powers and she can't kill me right now. Obviously I won't tell you what makes me immortal because that would make it WAAAAY easier for her.

I don't need protection because as mentioned, I'm pretty much immortal. Now we got 2 claimed DTs while one is unkillable. Sounds pretty awesome given Mafia only has one Roleblocker. I don't know if the other DT Claim is a true one or a mafia fakeclaim but if it's true mafia has to kill him and RB me. Or mafia isn't believing a word I say because hell, who would give town an unkillable DT, right? :p


what is this then Toad?

And screw you for making me sift through nine pages of filter at page 70


that's a fakeclaim. I may fakeclaim whatever I want.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 10:44 GMT
#1411
Blue is untrue, red is true. Let it go until BC/rG get here and clear things up. I don't want to see modkills.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 10:45 GMT
#1412
On February 09 2012 19:43 Toadesstern wrote:
hey DocH, did you get shot? And when I ask you if you got shot I'm asking if you got shot.

Yep.
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:46 GMT
#1413
that's what you say. I take it as a whole claim and as a whole claim it's bullshit and wrong.
Also I'm not really immortal. Who would put an unlynchable, unkillable power role in this game.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:48 GMT
#1414
yeah I'd say we stop talking about it until bc answered and start lynching Schworz instead.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 09 2012 10:49 GMT
#1415
On February 09 2012 18:36 Toadesstern wrote:
My play was ingenious and Schworz ruined it for no good reason. I also think if he really is Two-Face he would have known what I'm up to.

No, you ruined things for Schworz. If you were trying to defend Two-Face, then you wouldn´t have taken back your claim when Schworz claimed. You made him a bigger target, when what you should have done is still claim Two-Face, then explain in the morning. Taking back your claim suggests that either you are the true Two-Face, or you don´t care about Schworz being nightkilled. I´m leaning towards the second one.

On February 09 2012 18:49 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:42 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why don't you call DrH a claimed blue as well, when you call rgTS a claimed DT. Neither of them are confirmed...

Because the language I used in my posts refers to Toadessterns role PM specifically. I checked with BC a great deal to make sure that we would have enough similarities in our PM for me to be able to confirm myself to him as well.

Bullshit, breadcrumbing parts of your rolePM is a modkill offence, lying about breadcrumbing is not however. I don´t believe BC gave you two a free pass until I see it in the thread.

On February 09 2012 16:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Alright, BC also says that no mechanics of a persons own role will be hidden from them. Meaning if you are an insane DT you would know it. Is there any chances that your checks are not completely reliable rG?

BC also confirmed that there are no outside influences that could change the result of a check on me (framing power). If I'm wrong about any of this BC pleas
So as far as I see it there are only two possibilities. rGTheSchworz is lying or rGTheScworz is insane.

Or the two of you and Toades are lying. Except for his read coming up as Quilty, rather than a role, is the only thing that looks weird about Schworz, otherwise he acts exactly like I would expect a Town Newbie seeing someone else fakeclaim his role would do.On the other hand you and Toades are giving off several scumsigns, drawing out a blue and then trying to get him killed. If either side is scum, then I´m leaning towards DocH and Toades.

##vote DoctorHelvetica
:3
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:54 GMT
#1416
Palmar claimed he's sharing his role with me and it looks like he actually is Two-Face. After Schworz claimed Two-Face himself I told everyone that he's a liar and I am twoface making another big post but palmar retracted his claim and there was no way to keep my fakeclaim up at this point.
Yes I didn't care if he gets shots because there was no way for me to make stick with my fakeclaim at that point in time,
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 09 2012 10:57 GMT
#1417
On February 09 2012 19:54 Toadesstern wrote:
Palmar claimed he's sharing his role with me and it looks like he actually is Two-Face. After Schworz claimed Two-Face himself I told everyone that he's a liar and I am twoface making another big post but palmar retracted his claim and there was no way to keep my fakeclaim up at this point.
Yes I didn't care if he gets shots because there was no way for me to make stick with my fakeclaim at that point in time,

Who cares if your fakeclaim sticks or not? You just had to keep up the WIFOM until the night was over. I agree that Palmar messed up by taking back his claim first, but you didn´t help any by taking back your claim.
:3
Tyrran
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
France777 Posts
February 09 2012 10:59 GMT
#1418
On February 09 2012 19:49 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:36 Toadesstern wrote:
My play was ingenious and Schworz ruined it for no good reason. I also think if he really is Two-Face he would have known what I'm up to.

No, you ruined things for Schworz. If you were trying to defend Two-Face, then you wouldn´t have taken back your claim when Schworz claimed. You made him a bigger target, when what you should have done is still claim Two-Face, then explain in the morning. Taking back your claim suggests that either you are the true Two-Face, or you don´t care about Schworz being nightkilled. I´m leaning towards the second one.

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:49 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:42 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why don't you call DrH a claimed blue as well, when you call rgTS a claimed DT. Neither of them are confirmed...

Because the language I used in my posts refers to Toadessterns role PM specifically. I checked with BC a great deal to make sure that we would have enough similarities in our PM for me to be able to confirm myself to him as well.

Bullshit, breadcrumbing parts of your rolePM is a modkill offence, lying about breadcrumbing is not however. I don´t believe BC gave you two a free pass until I see it in the thread.

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 16:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Alright, BC also says that no mechanics of a persons own role will be hidden from them. Meaning if you are an insane DT you would know it. Is there any chances that your checks are not completely reliable rG?

BC also confirmed that there are no outside influences that could change the result of a check on me (framing power). If I'm wrong about any of this BC pleas
So as far as I see it there are only two possibilities. rGTheSchworz is lying or rGTheScworz is insane.

Or the two of you and Toades are lying. Except for his read coming up as Quilty, rather than a role, is the only thing that looks weird about Schworz, otherwise he acts exactly like I would expect a Town Newbie seeing someone else fakeclaim his role would do.On the other hand you and Toades are giving off several scumsigns, drawing out a blue and then trying to get him killed. If either side is scum, then I´m leaning towards DocH and Toades.

##vote DoctorHelvetica


Why would Toad&DocH sacrifice two mafia to get rid of two face, who is going to get killed sooner or later by catwoman anyway ( more likely sooner since he has claimed) ?

Why we can argue a long time on whether or not they should be modkilled, what they are doing makes Zero sense as mafia. And even less as third party. Unless someone comes up with a good explanation, i'd rather lynch rGTheSchwortz.
Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 11:00 GMT
#1419
On February 09 2012 19:54 Toadesstern wrote:
Palmar claimed he's sharing his role with me and it looks like he actually is Two-Face. After Schworz claimed Two-Face himself I told everyone that he's a liar and I am twoface making another big post but palmar retracted his claim and there was no way to keep my fakeclaim up at this point.
Yes I didn't care if he gets shots because there was no way for me to make stick with my fakeclaim at that point in time,


I claimed no such thing.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 11:01 GMT
#1420
On February 09 2012 19:59 Tyrran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 19:49 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:36 Toadesstern wrote:
My play was ingenious and Schworz ruined it for no good reason. I also think if he really is Two-Face he would have known what I'm up to.

No, you ruined things for Schworz. If you were trying to defend Two-Face, then you wouldn´t have taken back your claim when Schworz claimed. You made him a bigger target, when what you should have done is still claim Two-Face, then explain in the morning. Taking back your claim suggests that either you are the true Two-Face, or you don´t care about Schworz being nightkilled. I´m leaning towards the second one.

On February 09 2012 18:49 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:42 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why don't you call DrH a claimed blue as well, when you call rgTS a claimed DT. Neither of them are confirmed...

Because the language I used in my posts refers to Toadessterns role PM specifically. I checked with BC a great deal to make sure that we would have enough similarities in our PM for me to be able to confirm myself to him as well.

Bullshit, breadcrumbing parts of your rolePM is a modkill offence, lying about breadcrumbing is not however. I don´t believe BC gave you two a free pass until I see it in the thread.

On February 09 2012 16:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Alright, BC also says that no mechanics of a persons own role will be hidden from them. Meaning if you are an insane DT you would know it. Is there any chances that your checks are not completely reliable rG?

BC also confirmed that there are no outside influences that could change the result of a check on me (framing power). If I'm wrong about any of this BC pleas
So as far as I see it there are only two possibilities. rGTheSchworz is lying or rGTheScworz is insane.

Or the two of you and Toades are lying. Except for his read coming up as Quilty, rather than a role, is the only thing that looks weird about Schworz, otherwise he acts exactly like I would expect a Town Newbie seeing someone else fakeclaim his role would do.On the other hand you and Toades are giving off several scumsigns, drawing out a blue and then trying to get him killed. If either side is scum, then I´m leaning towards DocH and Toades.

##vote DoctorHelvetica


Why would Toad&DocH sacrifice two mafia to get rid of two face, who is going to get killed sooner or later by catwoman anyway ( more likely sooner since he has claimed) ?

Why we can argue a long time on whether or not they should be modkilled, what they are doing makes Zero sense as mafia. And even less as third party. Unless someone comes up with a good explanation, i'd rather lynch rGTheSchwortz.


see that's how you confirm yourself as a townie to me. Forumite 'sup?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 624
ProTech133
UpATreeSC 126
Nina 76
JuggernautJason51
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6820
XaKoH 384
monkeys_forever77
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1657
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1434
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2057
Beastyqt605
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck365
Livibee188
ToD157
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe142
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King49
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur739
• WagamamaTV245
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 21m
Replay Cast
3h 6m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.