• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9582 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 212 Next
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 09 2012 09:44 GMT
#1361
On February 09 2012 18:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

Did you not claim to be Two-Face and lie about being masoned with Toadesstern?


I do not recall anything like that.



WTH is this! I can't wait to see your roledescription in this game. It have to be a juicy one, or you are just trolling us harder then Dovregubben himself!
incifan
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
February 09 2012 09:44 GMT
#1362
#Vote Palmar

Either him or Jackal were lying about the Phoneqt. It was confirmed to exist by BC, and Jackal turned up as exactly what he claimed yesterday.
That leaves Palmar, who by his actions further confused and irritated everyone* instead of helping to clear them up.


*me. And slardar basically got killed because of this phone crap.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 09:45 GMT
#1363
On February 09 2012 18:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why do you think DrH is blue?


because he told me his role, he told me my role he told me part of my role pm, he told me part of his role pm, he claimed right.

Yeah I am inclined to believe in what docH says given that everything makes sense and he was DYING to know what I'm up to.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 09 2012 09:45 GMT
#1364
On February 09 2012 18:39 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:08 Adam4167 wrote:
I also spotted another Blueslip out of DrH earlier:

On February 09 2012 16:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
He's not really in danger though so even if he was scum I don't see why he'd lie. There is a rule against saying the hidden part of your role directly until after it is resolved so he might not be allowed to tell anything beyond "I'm a DT".

BC says it's fine to make up fake powers though.


Unless he heard it in the phone-booth of manloving.


I am far more suspicious of rGtheSchworz at this point, as every description in the OP that includes a DT or being DT'd seems to heavily indicate that it will be a role-reveal, not alignment reveal.

Answers will come in 6 hours, otherwise, start taking his neck measurements.


If scum got a few of these roledescription of the blues he would know to. Hell, scum themself probably got some hidden part of their role, and he could have picked it up there. So it could be a blueslip, a scumslip, a third party slip or a vanilla townie invited to the QT slip.


wtf LOGIC?

gtfo noob you're not supposed to use logic in here
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 09:46 GMT
#1365
wbg, why not vote Schworz? He's trying to kill a blue and he's trying to get me mortal again
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 09:49 GMT
#1366
On February 09 2012 18:42 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why don't you call DrH a claimed blue as well, when you call rgTS a claimed DT. Neither of them are confirmed...

Because the language I used in my posts refers to Toadessterns role PM specifically. I checked with BC a great deal to make sure that we would have enough similarities in our PM for me to be able to confirm myself to him as well.


On February 09 2012 18:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why do you think DrH is blue?


See the above. Toades also pointed out the specific post in which I was able to confirm my named role to him. I know who Toadesstern is and vice-versa. I will reveal my named role only if it is necessary to save myself but I will not elaborate on who toadesstern is or what my hidden power is.

@Palmer


On February 09 2012 05:17 Palmar wrote:
we're masoned (ie: we know each other's alignment, confirmed by host).



On February 09 2012 09:21 Palmar wrote:
I'm bored, but I need to sleep.

I changed my two face kill back to risk.nuke, he needs to die hardcore.



On February 09 2012 06:11 Palmar wrote:
Remember, we get to invite two people to our mason circle tomorrow.


etc
RIP Aaliyah
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 09:49 GMT
#1367
On February 09 2012 18:44 ico wrote:
#Vote Palmar

Either him or Jackal were lying about the Phoneqt. It was confirmed to exist by BC, and Jackal turned up as exactly what he claimed yesterday.
That leaves Palmar, who by his actions further confused and irritated everyone* instead of helping to clear them up.


*me. And slardar basically got killed because of this phone crap.


What are you talking about? Yes, there is a phoneQT, yes, I got invited to it and yes I have posted a bit there.

I also have some additional information I need to share, but I want to wait a bit because I want to see how the day develops.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 09:51 GMT
#1368
On February 09 2012 18:45 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:42 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why do you think DrH is blue?


because he told me his role, he told me my role he told me part of my role pm, he told me part of his role pm, he claimed right.

Yeah I am inclined to believe in what docH says given that everything makes sense and he was DYING to know what I'm up to.


And does the fact that you know his role explicitly make him town? IE: do you know his role-name or something? Because I don't want to get stuck in another xlviii situation "he claimed his role correctly, so he cannot be scum".
Computer says mafia
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 09:51 GMT
#1369
On February 09 2012 18:44 ico wrote:
#Vote Palmar

Either him or Jackal were lying about the Phoneqt. It was confirmed to exist by BC, and Jackal turned up as exactly what he claimed yesterday.
That leaves Palmar, who by his actions further confused and irritated everyone* instead of helping to clear them up.


*me. And slardar basically got killed because of this phone crap.

You're misunderstanding. Palmar first lied saying he wasn't part of the phone network when really he had been posting in it for a long time and was invited by Radfield on the first day. Then he lied about being Two-Face and being in a mason group with Toadesstern then retracted his claim when rG claimed.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 09:52 GMT
#1370
On February 09 2012 18:51 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:45 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:42 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why do you think DrH is blue?


because he told me his role, he told me my role he told me part of my role pm, he told me part of his role pm, he claimed right.

Yeah I am inclined to believe in what docH says given that everything makes sense and he was DYING to know what I'm up to.


And does the fact that you know his role explicitly make him town? IE: do you know his role-name or something? Because I don't want to get stuck in another xlviii situation "he claimed his role correctly, so he cannot be scum".

It goes both ways. I know who Toadesstern is and vice-versa.
RIP Aaliyah
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
February 09 2012 09:52 GMT
#1371
48 hour day cycle, Day ends at 11pm est Thursday.
huh, Isn't it thursday morning now?

Tunkeg brought up something that bugs me.

I ask BC "Are there roles roles that have a mechanic that is not known to the player possessing that role?" and he says that is not the case.

So what about millers?

I really like the idea behind jackals role.

I have no problem voting for someone based on getting utter nonsense from them.
Lets hear something Schworz, until them.

##Vote rgTheSchworz

Also Palmer and Radfield are still alive interesting.

ninja'd+ Show Spoiler +
On February 09 2012 18:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:42 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

Did you not claim to be Two-Face and lie about being masoned with Toadesstern?


I do not recall anything like that.


On February 09 2012 02:19 Palmar wrote:
I claim two-face too, you see, the role is shared between two people who are basically masons. That's why I told Toad he was dumb. I threw some suspicion on him day 1 without ever intending to lynch him (we're confirmed town to each other, obviously). Also I told him not to claim, but he refused to listen to that.

He's the "good" part (DT) and I'm the "bad" part (vigilante)

So yeah, I can confirm Toad's claim.


On February 09 2012 05:17 Palmar wrote:
we're masoned (ie: we know each other's alignment, confirmed by host).


rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 09:52 GMT
#1372
On February 09 2012 18:51 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:44 ico wrote:
#Vote Palmar

Either him or Jackal were lying about the Phoneqt. It was confirmed to exist by BC, and Jackal turned up as exactly what he claimed yesterday.
That leaves Palmar, who by his actions further confused and irritated everyone* instead of helping to clear them up.


*me. And slardar basically got killed because of this phone crap.

You're misunderstanding. Palmar first lied saying he wasn't part of the phone network when really he had been posting in it for a long time and was invited by Radfield on the first day. Then he lied about being Two-Face and being in a mason group with Toadesstern then retracted his claim when rG claimed.


I was invited by Jackal I think? I just got a link in a PM.
Computer says mafia
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 09 2012 09:53 GMT
#1373
On February 09 2012 18:49 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:42 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why don't you call DrH a claimed blue as well, when you call rgTS a claimed DT. Neither of them are confirmed...

Because the language I used in my posts refers to Toadessterns role PM specifically. I checked with BC a great deal to make sure that we would have enough similarities in our PM for me to be able to confirm myself to him as well.


Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:42 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why do you think DrH is blue?


See the above. Toades also pointed out the specific post in which I was able to confirm my named role to him. I know who Toadesstern is and vice-versa. I will reveal my named role only if it is necessary to save myself but I will not elaborate on who toadesstern is or what my hidden power is.

@Palmer


Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 05:17 Palmar wrote:
we're masoned (ie: we know each other's alignment, confirmed by host).



Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 09:21 Palmar wrote:
I'm bored, but I need to sleep.

I changed my two face kill back to risk.nuke, he needs to die hardcore.



Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 06:11 Palmar wrote:
Remember, we get to invite two people to our mason circle tomorrow.


etc


I somehow think you are claiming to much interactions with BC. Why the hell would BC confirm stuff like this? It would just defeat the purpose of having a semi-open set up.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 09:53 GMT
#1374
On February 09 2012 18:52 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:51 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:45 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:42 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why do you think DrH is blue?


because he told me his role, he told me my role he told me part of my role pm, he told me part of his role pm, he claimed right.

Yeah I am inclined to believe in what docH says given that everything makes sense and he was DYING to know what I'm up to.


And does the fact that you know his role explicitly make him town? IE: do you know his role-name or something? Because I don't want to get stuck in another xlviii situation "he claimed his role correctly, so he cannot be scum".

It goes both ways. I know who Toadesstern is and vice-versa.


Yes, but does it confirm both of you as town. I'm not talking about "yeah he's probably town because his role name is x" but "I'll jump off a fucking cliff if he's not town".

If it's so, then we must by extension hang rgTheSword no matter how much I want to hang people like kita, hiro, ve or radfield or something.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 09:55 GMT
#1375
On February 09 2012 18:51 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:45 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:42 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why do you think DrH is blue?


because he told me his role, he told me my role he told me part of my role pm, he told me part of his role pm, he claimed right.

Yeah I am inclined to believe in what docH says given that everything makes sense and he was DYING to know what I'm up to.


And does the fact that you know his role explicitly make him town? IE: do you know his role-name or something? Because I don't want to get stuck in another xlviii situation "he claimed his role correctly, so he cannot be scum".


yeah I am aware that it looks like the xlviii situation all over again and I am aware that you probably are afraid that I might be pulling the same thing I did when defending annul. However I am not
Yes I know his EXACT role name. Yes he is townie. I take it you really are Two-face?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 09:55 GMT
#1376
On February 09 2012 18:52 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:51 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:44 ico wrote:
#Vote Palmar

Either him or Jackal were lying about the Phoneqt. It was confirmed to exist by BC, and Jackal turned up as exactly what he claimed yesterday.
That leaves Palmar, who by his actions further confused and irritated everyone* instead of helping to clear them up.


*me. And slardar basically got killed because of this phone crap.

You're misunderstanding. Palmar first lied saying he wasn't part of the phone network when really he had been posting in it for a long time and was invited by Radfield on the first day. Then he lied about being Two-Face and being in a mason group with Toadesstern then retracted his claim when rG claimed.


I was invited by Jackal I think? I just got a link in a PM.

You had been posting it in for a pretty long time.

Why did you do this:

On February 09 2012 02:19 Palmar wrote:
I claim two-face too, you see, the role is shared between two people who are basically masons. That's why I told Toad he was dumb. I threw some suspicion on him day 1 without ever intending to lynch him (we're confirmed town to each other, obviously). Also I told him not to claim, but he refused to listen to that.

He's the "good" part (DT) and I'm the "bad" part (vigilante)

So yeah, I can confirm Toad's claim.
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 09:56 GMT
#1377
and with role name I am talking about the character he is playing = this is a one time thing.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 09:57 GMT
#1378
On February 09 2012 18:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:52 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:51 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:45 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:42 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why do you think DrH is blue?


because he told me his role, he told me my role he told me part of my role pm, he told me part of his role pm, he claimed right.

Yeah I am inclined to believe in what docH says given that everything makes sense and he was DYING to know what I'm up to.


And does the fact that you know his role explicitly make him town? IE: do you know his role-name or something? Because I don't want to get stuck in another xlviii situation "he claimed his role correctly, so he cannot be scum".

It goes both ways. I know who Toadesstern is and vice-versa.


Yes, but does it confirm both of you as town. I'm not talking about "yeah he's probably town because his role name is x" but "I'll jump off a fucking cliff if he's not town".

If it's so, then we must by extension hang rgTheSword no matter how much I want to hang people like kita, hiro, ve or radfield or something.


let's put it this way: I'm 99% sure what he is. The only possibility for him to lie is being mafia and somehow figureing out what I breadcrumbed. If you know what we two are I take it he might know if without actually being who he claims to be but unless someone steps in here explaining what's going on I doubt it.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 09:59 GMT
#1379
On February 09 2012 18:55 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:52 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:51 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:44 ico wrote:
#Vote Palmar

Either him or Jackal were lying about the Phoneqt. It was confirmed to exist by BC, and Jackal turned up as exactly what he claimed yesterday.
That leaves Palmar, who by his actions further confused and irritated everyone* instead of helping to clear them up.


*me. And slardar basically got killed because of this phone crap.

You're misunderstanding. Palmar first lied saying he wasn't part of the phone network when really he had been posting in it for a long time and was invited by Radfield on the first day. Then he lied about being Two-Face and being in a mason group with Toadesstern then retracted his claim when rG claimed.


I was invited by Jackal I think? I just got a link in a PM.

You had been posting it in for a pretty long time.

Why did you do this:

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 02:19 Palmar wrote:
I claim two-face too, you see, the role is shared between two people who are basically masons. That's why I told Toad he was dumb. I threw some suspicion on him day 1 without ever intending to lynch him (we're confirmed town to each other, obviously). Also I told him not to claim, but he refused to listen to that.

He's the "good" part (DT) and I'm the "bad" part (vigilante)

So yeah, I can confirm Toad's claim.


I didn't mean "I just recenetly got a link in PM."
I meant "I simply got a link in a PM."

And yes, I've been posting in it since yesterday.

In addition, I have no idea what you're talking about. I have never claimed two face.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 09:59 GMT
#1380
On February 09 2012 18:55 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:51 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:45 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:42 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why do you think DrH is blue?


because he told me his role, he told me my role he told me part of my role pm, he told me part of his role pm, he claimed right.

Yeah I am inclined to believe in what docH says given that everything makes sense and he was DYING to know what I'm up to.


And does the fact that you know his role explicitly make him town? IE: do you know his role-name or something? Because I don't want to get stuck in another xlviii situation "he claimed his role correctly, so he cannot be scum".


yeah I am aware that it looks like the xlviii situation all over again and I am aware that you probably are afraid that I might be pulling the same thing I did when defending annul. However I am not
Yes I know his EXACT role name. Yes he is townie. I take it you really are Two-face?


I'm not Two-Face.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1321
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 266
Rex 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56783
Calm 3815
Shuttle 3472
FanTaSy 1710
Bisu 1527
firebathero 374
Stork 295
Mini 288
Hyuk 283
Rush 262
[ Show more ]
Soma 240
EffOrt 230
Soulkey 186
Zeus 180
Last 152
actioN 146
Light 144
ZerO 139
Snow 110
Mong 73
Dewaltoss 69
Killer 68
Sea.KH 66
Barracks 65
Pusan 51
hero 47
Hyun 42
NotJumperer 39
PianO 39
JYJ 38
Free 37
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 33
Yoon 29
Aegong 27
Shine 23
Sharp 22
sorry 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5522
Dendi696
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1377
kRYSTAL_316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko407
Other Games
gofns36412
singsing2077
B2W.Neo614
hiko255
DeMusliM233
crisheroes221
byalli155
Livibee148
Hui .27
ZerO(Twitch)10
Liquid`VortiX8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
4m
OSC
9h 19m
Replay Cast
10h 4m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.