• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9463 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 212 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:00 GMT
#1381
I'd say we lynch Schworz today. He tries to get a blue killed claiming Two-Face.
Palmar looks like he never lied as well and really has a split personality as Two-Face. If for some reason Schworz lied and tries to kill blue roles but is Two-Face himself we lynch Palmar. easy shit
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 10:01 GMT
#1382
If there is still serious doubt later in the day cycle I will claim my name. It is a minor disadvantage to town because it gives the mafia some information I'd rather they not have but if this continues to be a major distraction then it's for the best.

The language I used was specific enough I think that I couldn't have picked it up off of Toades' own breadcrumbs. I thought you made up the immortality power actually as well as the Two-Face claim, it was the fact that you were still claiming to be immortal that made me realize who you were.
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:01 GMT
#1383
On February 09 2012 18:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:55 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:51 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:45 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:42 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why do you think DrH is blue?


because he told me his role, he told me my role he told me part of my role pm, he told me part of his role pm, he claimed right.

Yeah I am inclined to believe in what docH says given that everything makes sense and he was DYING to know what I'm up to.


And does the fact that you know his role explicitly make him town? IE: do you know his role-name or something? Because I don't want to get stuck in another xlviii situation "he claimed his role correctly, so he cannot be scum".


yeah I am aware that it looks like the xlviii situation all over again and I am aware that you probably are afraid that I might be pulling the same thing I did when defending annul. However I am not
Yes I know his EXACT role name. Yes he is townie. I take it you really are Two-face?


I'm not Two-Face.

are you "One-Face" ?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 10:02 GMT
#1384
On February 09 2012 18:55 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:51 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:45 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:42 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why do you think DrH is blue?


because he told me his role, he told me my role he told me part of my role pm, he told me part of his role pm, he claimed right.

Yeah I am inclined to believe in what docH says given that everything makes sense and he was DYING to know what I'm up to.


And does the fact that you know his role explicitly make him town? IE: do you know his role-name or something? Because I don't want to get stuck in another xlviii situation "he claimed his role correctly, so he cannot be scum".


yeah I am aware that it looks like the xlviii situation all over again and I am aware that you probably are afraid that I might be pulling the same thing I did when defending annul. However I am not
Yes I know his EXACT role name. Yes he is townie. I take it you really are Two-face?


This one is on you Toad, but I guess I have a good enough town read on you to trust you. This means you better know what the fuck you're doing.

rgTheSword did not claim anything but "guilty". I thought almost all TL Detectives always received both the role and the alignment? Usually they're called Cops if they don't.
Computer says mafia
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 10:02 GMT
#1385
On February 09 2012 18:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:55 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:52 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:51 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:44 ico wrote:
#Vote Palmar

Either him or Jackal were lying about the Phoneqt. It was confirmed to exist by BC, and Jackal turned up as exactly what he claimed yesterday.
That leaves Palmar, who by his actions further confused and irritated everyone* instead of helping to clear them up.


*me. And slardar basically got killed because of this phone crap.

You're misunderstanding. Palmar first lied saying he wasn't part of the phone network when really he had been posting in it for a long time and was invited by Radfield on the first day. Then he lied about being Two-Face and being in a mason group with Toadesstern then retracted his claim when rG claimed.


I was invited by Jackal I think? I just got a link in a PM.

You had been posting it in for a pretty long time.

Why did you do this:

On February 09 2012 02:19 Palmar wrote:
I claim two-face too, you see, the role is shared between two people who are basically masons. That's why I told Toad he was dumb. I threw some suspicion on him day 1 without ever intending to lynch him (we're confirmed town to each other, obviously). Also I told him not to claim, but he refused to listen to that.

He's the "good" part (DT) and I'm the "bad" part (vigilante)

So yeah, I can confirm Toad's claim.


I didn't mean "I just recenetly got a link in PM."
I meant "I simply got a link in a PM."

And yes, I've been posting in it since yesterday.

In addition, I have no idea what you're talking about. I have never claimed two face.

Is there something preventing you from acknowledging your own posts? Like a rule mechanic?

You do have a propensity for trolling. But considering the scenario unless you are being blocked from addressing it somehow I don't see why a town player would refuse to explain his own blatant lies.
RIP Aaliyah
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 09 2012 10:04 GMT
#1386
On February 09 2012 19:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
If there is still serious doubt later in the day cycle I will claim my name. It is a minor disadvantage to town because it gives the mafia some information I'd rather they not have but if this continues to be a major distraction then it's for the best.

The language I used was specific enough I think that I couldn't have picked it up off of Toades' own breadcrumbs. I thought you made up the immortality power actually as well as the Two-Face claim, it was the fact that you were still claiming to be immortal that made me realize who you were.


So this is not some unclever scumplan having you and Toad shitting all over this thread trying to confusing us with stuff the we have no chance in verifying and little reason to belive in?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:05 GMT
#1387
On February 09 2012 19:02 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:55 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:51 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:45 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:42 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:40 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:38 Palmar wrote:
What shit?

what was going on yesterday. What do you think about the fact that a claimed DT is telling us a blue role of ours is in fact red?
Could you think of a plausible reason for a townie to tell us a blue is actually a red role?


Why do you think DrH is blue?


because he told me his role, he told me my role he told me part of my role pm, he told me part of his role pm, he claimed right.

Yeah I am inclined to believe in what docH says given that everything makes sense and he was DYING to know what I'm up to.


And does the fact that you know his role explicitly make him town? IE: do you know his role-name or something? Because I don't want to get stuck in another xlviii situation "he claimed his role correctly, so he cannot be scum".


yeah I am aware that it looks like the xlviii situation all over again and I am aware that you probably are afraid that I might be pulling the same thing I did when defending annul. However I am not
Yes I know his EXACT role name. Yes he is townie. I take it you really are Two-face?


This one is on you Toad, but I guess I have a good enough town read on you to trust you. This means you better know what the fuck you're doing.

rgTheSword did not claim anything but "guilty". I thought almost all TL Detectives always received both the role and the alignment? Usually they're called Cops if they don't.

your first paragraph doesn't matter. What Schworz claims to be is simply not possible.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 10:06 GMT
#1388
I can't explain things I don't do DrH. I can't explain why Radfield is so scummy, or why VisceraEyes doesn't give a shit about the game, or why Hiro is hiding like a girl.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:06 GMT
#1389
DocH claiming Two-Face wouldn't be that far fatched either, would it?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 10:08 GMT
#1390
On February 09 2012 19:04 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 19:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
If there is still serious doubt later in the day cycle I will claim my name. It is a minor disadvantage to town because it gives the mafia some information I'd rather they not have but if this continues to be a major distraction then it's for the best.

The language I used was specific enough I think that I couldn't have picked it up off of Toades' own breadcrumbs. I thought you made up the immortality power actually as well as the Two-Face claim, it was the fact that you were still claiming to be immortal that made me realize who you were.


So this is not some unclever scumplan having you and Toad shitting all over this thread trying to confusing us with stuff the we have no chance in verifying and little reason to belive in?


Like I said, I'll name claim if it continues to be an issue with everybody thus opening myself up to the possibility of a counterclaim.

I'm going to drop this issue for now (mafia made it a huge fucking distraction when I basically confirmed my role in Insane Mafia I) and make a case on Radfield and catch up on the huge chunk of the game I missed earlier.
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:08 GMT
#1391
On February 09 2012 19:04 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 19:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
If there is still serious doubt later in the day cycle I will claim my name. It is a minor disadvantage to town because it gives the mafia some information I'd rather they not have but if this continues to be a major distraction then it's for the best.

The language I used was specific enough I think that I couldn't have picked it up off of Toades' own breadcrumbs. I thought you made up the immortality power actually as well as the Two-Face claim, it was the fact that you were still claiming to be immortal that made me realize who you were.


So this is not some unclever scumplan having you and Toad shitting all over this thread trying to confusing us with stuff the we have no chance in verifying and little reason to belive in?


trust me. Worst case scenario: I am mafia alongside with DocH and we sacrifice the two of us to get Two-Face lynched. The moment he flips we're both dead. Doesn't sound that scary.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 09 2012 10:09 GMT
#1392
On February 09 2012 18:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:39 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:08 Adam4167 wrote:
I also spotted another Blueslip out of DrH earlier:

On February 09 2012 16:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
He's not really in danger though so even if he was scum I don't see why he'd lie. There is a rule against saying the hidden part of your role directly until after it is resolved so he might not be allowed to tell anything beyond "I'm a DT".

BC says it's fine to make up fake powers though.


Unless he heard it in the phone-booth of manloving.


I am far more suspicious of rGtheSchworz at this point, as every description in the OP that includes a DT or being DT'd seems to heavily indicate that it will be a role-reveal, not alignment reveal.

Answers will come in 6 hours, otherwise, start taking his neck measurements.


If scum got a few of these roledescription of the blues he would know to. Hell, scum themself probably got some hidden part of their role, and he could have picked it up there. So it could be a blueslip, a scumslip, a third party slip or a vanilla townie invited to the QT slip.


wtf LOGIC?

gtfo noob you're not supposed to use logic in here


I have been using logic from day 1, the Joker Claim. Thanks for noticing, I now have a crush on you <3<3<3<3<3

My trolling have not been up to par, I will admit this, and I apologize for it with this:

+ Show Spoiler +





Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:18 GMT
#1393
Ok I thought about it and here's every possibility of Schworz I could think of:

His role has a phrase along the lines
You are sane, you get right results but you're a dick. You have to use your power every night, you have to claim what you found out that night in the thread and that claim has to be the opposite of what you found out

That's literally everything I could think of and if that's the case I'm going to punch BC after this game. If he's insane he'd know it himself. If he's a rolecop he'd know his blue role and not guilty which isn't making sense either.
+ Show Spoiler +
You know I once played poker with my friends and someone had a bad pokerface, everyone knew he got shit and someone said "oh come on, don't be sad just because you got 47". The guy gave him the weirdest look ever and yelled at him "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, STOP LOOKING IN MY CARS".
Essence of this story: Most hilarious story ever, he completly guessed out of the blue. If I did that right now calling Schworz's secret power I wouldn't punch BC, I'd be rolling on the floor laughing. Honestly
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
incifan
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
February 09 2012 10:20 GMT
#1394
On February 08 2012 11:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:

As for claiming. You may name claim/which role it goes with. Basically, if the information is in the OP you may claim that information. If you have a role that is slightly modified than the norm you may not claim that. If you have a role that was modified but its power is something that directly impacts the game it may be discussed/claimed after use but not before.



Emphasis on the last two sentences. Why aren't DoctorHelveticus and Toadesstern modkilled?
They are making shit up. Which leaves us with both being liars.


Who else does this apply to?
rgTheSchworz? need to reread his claims
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:22 GMT
#1395
We haven't claimed a thing yet.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 10:24 GMT
#1396
and he is allowed to claim his name. If I confidently claim him to be the exact same role (name) that'd be funny wouldn't it?
Yet noone claimed a secret power of our roles :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 10:24 GMT
#1397
On February 09 2012 19:20 ico wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 11:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:

As for claiming. You may name claim/which role it goes with. Basically, if the information is in the OP you may claim that information. If you have a role that is slightly modified than the norm you may not claim that. If you have a role that was modified but its power is something that directly impacts the game it may be discussed/claimed after use but not before.



Emphasis on the last two sentences. Why aren't DoctorHelveticus and Toadesstern modkilled?
They are making shit up. Which leaves us with both being liars.


Who else does this apply to?
rgTheSchworz? need to reread his claims

I asked BC. He said I can indirectly refer to my hidden power. I can breadcrumb it but I can't outright say what it is and what it does unless it is used. I won't quote BC exactly in case that's against the rules, if he allows me to I will.

This is what I said.

"If a player claims ROLE, for example, am I allowed to indirectly poke to see if they know about ROLE? This would be the easiest way for me to discern a fake claim from a real one." He said that's fine.

So I can:
Claim what my name is
Breadcrumb my role PM

I can not:
Say exactly or directly what my "Secondary" power is.

With BC's permission I'll use his exact wording on the matter, or he can just come in and clear this up himself.
RIP Aaliyah
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 10:25 GMT
#1398
This thing makes no sense.

I need to read a lot.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 10:27 GMT
#1399
because he told me his role, he told me my role he told me part of my role pm, he told me part of his role pm, he claimed right.


11. Breadcrumbing the specific phrasing of your role PM. Do not compare the phrasing in your role PM to prove your alignment. You can claim the abilities you have, but you can't use the specific phrasing of your role PM.


If you guys are telling the truth, shouldn't you be modkilled by now?

Also, rg's claim doesn't hold up either, because he only claimed alignment, not role.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 10:28 GMT
#1400
@Bugs, what do you think of Radfield, what do you think of me, and what do you think of this whole mess with toad and drh and rgts?
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1309
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 266
Rex 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56783
Calm 3815
Shuttle 3472
FanTaSy 1710
Bisu 1527
firebathero 374
Stork 295
Mini 288
Hyuk 283
Rush 262
[ Show more ]
Soma 240
EffOrt 230
Soulkey 186
Zeus 180
Last 152
actioN 146
Light 144
ZerO 139
Snow 110
Mong 73
Dewaltoss 69
Killer 68
Sea.KH 66
Barracks 65
Pusan 51
hero 47
Hyun 42
NotJumperer 39
PianO 39
JYJ 38
Free 37
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 33
Yoon 29
Aegong 27
Shine 23
Sharp 22
sorry 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5522
Dendi696
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1377
kRYSTAL_316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko407
Other Games
gofns36412
singsing2077
B2W.Neo614
hiko255
DeMusliM233
crisheroes221
byalli155
Livibee148
Hui .27
ZerO(Twitch)10
Liquid`VortiX8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
4m
OSC
9h 19m
Replay Cast
10h 4m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.