• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:51
CEST 20:51
KST 03:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7975 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 212 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 11:36 GMT
#1441
Pointless, if we were scum we'd have coordinated this anyway.
RIP Aaliyah
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 09 2012 11:37 GMT
#1442
On February 09 2012 20:32 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 20:30 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:25 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:15 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:01 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 19:59 Tyrran wrote:
On February 09 2012 19:49 Forumite wrote:
[quote]
No, you ruined things for Schworz. If you were trying to defend Two-Face, then you wouldn´t have taken back your claim when Schworz claimed. You made him a bigger target, when what you should have done is still claim Two-Face, then explain in the morning. Taking back your claim suggests that either you are the true Two-Face, or you don´t care about Schworz being nightkilled. I´m leaning towards the second one.

[quote]
Bullshit, breadcrumbing parts of your rolePM is a modkill offence, lying about breadcrumbing is not however. I don´t believe BC gave you two a free pass until I see it in the thread.

[quote]
Or the two of you and Toades are lying. Except for his read coming up as Quilty, rather than a role, is the only thing that looks weird about Schworz, otherwise he acts exactly like I would expect a Town Newbie seeing someone else fakeclaim his role would do.On the other hand you and Toades are giving off several scumsigns, drawing out a blue and then trying to get him killed. If either side is scum, then I´m leaning towards DocH and Toades.

##vote DoctorHelvetica


Why would Toad&DocH sacrifice two mafia to get rid of two face, who is going to get killed sooner or later by catwoman anyway ( more likely sooner since he has claimed) ?

Why we can argue a long time on whether or not they should be modkilled, what they are doing makes Zero sense as mafia. And even less as third party. Unless someone comes up with a good explanation, i'd rather lynch rGTheSchwortz.


see that's how you confirm yourself as a townie to me. Forumite 'sup?

OMGUS much?

You still haven´t explained why you didn´t just keep claiming Two-Face yesterday. If you believed Schworz was Two-Face then you´d keep claiming.

I kept claiming. Palmar retracted his claim and everything was going down so I stopped it and he even explained to everyone that I'm a vet who's trying to catch bullets to protect Two-Face. There was no way to stick with it at that point in time.

EBWOP

So? If you wanted to catch bullets, then say Palmar was lying, say he was just trying to protect you with the talk about mason, and keep claiming Two-Face.

he fucked up. he can't actually go back and redo everything to make the best possible move so what exactly do you want?


He want to hang him for it, and you to. I agree...

For making a suboptimal play? Would you be happy if I just nameclaimed?


Him for playing a really really confusing game, which I can only belive to be non-townie. And you for getting DT checked comming out red, and after that filling this post up with alot of confusing stuff. You are the one who said either you or rgTS is lying. I belive it to be you, am I wrong, then we would by your logic kill him.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 11:38 GMT
#1443
On February 09 2012 20:36 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 20:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:25 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:15 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:01 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 19:59 Tyrran wrote:
On February 09 2012 19:49 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:36 Toadesstern wrote:
My play was ingenious and Schworz ruined it for no good reason. I also think if he really is Two-Face he would have known what I'm up to.

No, you ruined things for Schworz. If you were trying to defend Two-Face, then you wouldn´t have taken back your claim when Schworz claimed. You made him a bigger target, when what you should have done is still claim Two-Face, then explain in the morning. Taking back your claim suggests that either you are the true Two-Face, or you don´t care about Schworz being nightkilled. I´m leaning towards the second one.

On February 09 2012 18:49 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
[quote]
Because the language I used in my posts refers to Toadessterns role PM specifically. I checked with BC a great deal to make sure that we would have enough similarities in our PM for me to be able to confirm myself to him as well.

Bullshit, breadcrumbing parts of your rolePM is a modkill offence, lying about breadcrumbing is not however. I don´t believe BC gave you two a free pass until I see it in the thread.

On February 09 2012 16:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Alright, BC also says that no mechanics of a persons own role will be hidden from them. Meaning if you are an insane DT you would know it. Is there any chances that your checks are not completely reliable rG?

BC also confirmed that there are no outside influences that could change the result of a check on me (framing power). If I'm wrong about any of this BC pleas
So as far as I see it there are only two possibilities. rGTheSchworz is lying or rGTheScworz is insane.

Or the two of you and Toades are lying. Except for his read coming up as Quilty, rather than a role, is the only thing that looks weird about Schworz, otherwise he acts exactly like I would expect a Town Newbie seeing someone else fakeclaim his role would do.On the other hand you and Toades are giving off several scumsigns, drawing out a blue and then trying to get him killed. If either side is scum, then I´m leaning towards DocH and Toades.

##vote DoctorHelvetica


Why would Toad&DocH sacrifice two mafia to get rid of two face, who is going to get killed sooner or later by catwoman anyway ( more likely sooner since he has claimed) ?

Why we can argue a long time on whether or not they should be modkilled, what they are doing makes Zero sense as mafia. And even less as third party. Unless someone comes up with a good explanation, i'd rather lynch rGTheSchwortz.


see that's how you confirm yourself as a townie to me. Forumite 'sup?

OMGUS much?

You still haven´t explained why you didn´t just keep claiming Two-Face yesterday. If you believed Schworz was Two-Face then you´d keep claiming.

I kept claiming. Palmar retracted his claim and everything was going down so I stopped it and he even explained to everyone that I'm a vet who's trying to catch bullets to protect Two-Face. There was no way to stick with it at that point in time.

EBWOP

So? If you wanted to catch bullets, then say Palmar was lying, say he was just trying to protect you with the talk about mason, and keep claiming Two-Face.

he fucked up. he can't actually go back and redo everything to make the best possible move so what exactly do you want?

I want to know if there are any Town reasons for him doing what he did. If there is no Town reasons then I must assume there are scum reasons. Messing up happens, at least we didn´t loose a Blue because of it, but we could have.

Toades, I don´t care who, just tell me, do you have a read on a Two-Face that isn´t Schworz?

My guess is he thought he'd use his invulnerability to save the person he thought was two-face. Knowing he can't die at night, he'd soak up whatever hits would have gone to someone else. He could have made a better play with that, but probably didn't think things through well enough. The fact that 2 other people came out and claimed the same role is confusing, I didn't even know what the fuck was happening without thinking about it for a while.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 11:39 GMT
#1444
On February 09 2012 20:37 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 20:32 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:30 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:25 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:15 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:01 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 19:59 Tyrran wrote:
[quote]

Why would Toad&DocH sacrifice two mafia to get rid of two face, who is going to get killed sooner or later by catwoman anyway ( more likely sooner since he has claimed) ?

Why we can argue a long time on whether or not they should be modkilled, what they are doing makes Zero sense as mafia. And even less as third party. Unless someone comes up with a good explanation, i'd rather lynch rGTheSchwortz.


see that's how you confirm yourself as a townie to me. Forumite 'sup?

OMGUS much?

You still haven´t explained why you didn´t just keep claiming Two-Face yesterday. If you believed Schworz was Two-Face then you´d keep claiming.

I kept claiming. Palmar retracted his claim and everything was going down so I stopped it and he even explained to everyone that I'm a vet who's trying to catch bullets to protect Two-Face. There was no way to stick with it at that point in time.

EBWOP

So? If you wanted to catch bullets, then say Palmar was lying, say he was just trying to protect you with the talk about mason, and keep claiming Two-Face.

he fucked up. he can't actually go back and redo everything to make the best possible move so what exactly do you want?


He want to hang him for it, and you to. I agree...

For making a suboptimal play? Would you be happy if I just nameclaimed?


Him for playing a really really confusing game, which I can only belive to be non-townie. And you for getting DT checked comming out red, and after that filling this post up with alot of confusing stuff. You are the one who said either you or rgTS is lying. I belive it to be you, am I wrong, then we would by your logic kill him.

Not quite correct. There is still a possibility that rg is insane or has unreliable checks.
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 11:39 GMT
#1445
On February 09 2012 20:36 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 20:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:25 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:15 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:01 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 19:59 Tyrran wrote:
On February 09 2012 19:49 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 18:36 Toadesstern wrote:
My play was ingenious and Schworz ruined it for no good reason. I also think if he really is Two-Face he would have known what I'm up to.

No, you ruined things for Schworz. If you were trying to defend Two-Face, then you wouldn´t have taken back your claim when Schworz claimed. You made him a bigger target, when what you should have done is still claim Two-Face, then explain in the morning. Taking back your claim suggests that either you are the true Two-Face, or you don´t care about Schworz being nightkilled. I´m leaning towards the second one.

On February 09 2012 18:49 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
[quote]
Because the language I used in my posts refers to Toadessterns role PM specifically. I checked with BC a great deal to make sure that we would have enough similarities in our PM for me to be able to confirm myself to him as well.

Bullshit, breadcrumbing parts of your rolePM is a modkill offence, lying about breadcrumbing is not however. I don´t believe BC gave you two a free pass until I see it in the thread.

On February 09 2012 16:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Alright, BC also says that no mechanics of a persons own role will be hidden from them. Meaning if you are an insane DT you would know it. Is there any chances that your checks are not completely reliable rG?

BC also confirmed that there are no outside influences that could change the result of a check on me (framing power). If I'm wrong about any of this BC pleas
So as far as I see it there are only two possibilities. rGTheSchworz is lying or rGTheScworz is insane.

Or the two of you and Toades are lying. Except for his read coming up as Quilty, rather than a role, is the only thing that looks weird about Schworz, otherwise he acts exactly like I would expect a Town Newbie seeing someone else fakeclaim his role would do.On the other hand you and Toades are giving off several scumsigns, drawing out a blue and then trying to get him killed. If either side is scum, then I´m leaning towards DocH and Toades.

##vote DoctorHelvetica


Why would Toad&DocH sacrifice two mafia to get rid of two face, who is going to get killed sooner or later by catwoman anyway ( more likely sooner since he has claimed) ?

Why we can argue a long time on whether or not they should be modkilled, what they are doing makes Zero sense as mafia. And even less as third party. Unless someone comes up with a good explanation, i'd rather lynch rGTheSchwortz.


see that's how you confirm yourself as a townie to me. Forumite 'sup?

OMGUS much?

You still haven´t explained why you didn´t just keep claiming Two-Face yesterday. If you believed Schworz was Two-Face then you´d keep claiming.

I kept claiming. Palmar retracted his claim and everything was going down so I stopped it and he even explained to everyone that I'm a vet who's trying to catch bullets to protect Two-Face. There was no way to stick with it at that point in time.

EBWOP

So? If you wanted to catch bullets, then say Palmar was lying, say he was just trying to protect you with the talk about mason, and keep claiming Two-Face.

he fucked up. he can't actually go back and redo everything to make the best possible move so what exactly do you want?

I want to know if there are any Town reasons for him doing what he did. If there is no Town reasons then I must assume there are scum reasons. Messing up happens, at least we didn´t loose a Blue because of it, but we could have.

Toades, I don´t care who, just tell me, do you have a read on a Two-Face that isn´t Schworz?

Palmar's Two-Face isn't he?
Also you yourself said there's no reason for Schworz to claim Two-Face after I claimed two-face yesterday. Yet you keep telling me you want to lynch me because I fucked up (still doubt it) but you're totally fine with Catwoman (Schworz) claiming Two-Face?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 11:41 GMT
#1446
I need to wait for BC to claim my name. There is an issue with my role that is potentially confounding and I need to make sure BC is okay with me alluding to it. I will PM him with that.
RIP Aaliyah
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 09 2012 11:42 GMT
#1447
On February 09 2012 20:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 20:37 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:32 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:30 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:25 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:15 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:01 Toadesstern wrote:
[quote]

see that's how you confirm yourself as a townie to me. Forumite 'sup?

OMGUS much?

You still haven´t explained why you didn´t just keep claiming Two-Face yesterday. If you believed Schworz was Two-Face then you´d keep claiming.

I kept claiming. Palmar retracted his claim and everything was going down so I stopped it and he even explained to everyone that I'm a vet who's trying to catch bullets to protect Two-Face. There was no way to stick with it at that point in time.

EBWOP

So? If you wanted to catch bullets, then say Palmar was lying, say he was just trying to protect you with the talk about mason, and keep claiming Two-Face.

he fucked up. he can't actually go back and redo everything to make the best possible move so what exactly do you want?


He want to hang him for it, and you to. I agree...

For making a suboptimal play? Would you be happy if I just nameclaimed?


Him for playing a really really confusing game, which I can only belive to be non-townie. And you for getting DT checked comming out red, and after that filling this post up with alot of confusing stuff. You are the one who said either you or rgTS is lying. I belive it to be you, am I wrong, then we would by your logic kill him.

Not quite correct. There is still a possibility that rg is insane or has unreliable checks.


Yes, this I have allready advocated earlier. But you said that unless BC is lying to you this isn't true...
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 11:47 GMT
#1448
On February 09 2012 20:42 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 20:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:37 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:32 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:30 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:25 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:15 Forumite wrote:
[quote]
OMGUS much?

You still haven´t explained why you didn´t just keep claiming Two-Face yesterday. If you believed Schworz was Two-Face then you´d keep claiming.

I kept claiming. Palmar retracted his claim and everything was going down so I stopped it and he even explained to everyone that I'm a vet who's trying to catch bullets to protect Two-Face. There was no way to stick with it at that point in time.

EBWOP

So? If you wanted to catch bullets, then say Palmar was lying, say he was just trying to protect you with the talk about mason, and keep claiming Two-Face.

he fucked up. he can't actually go back and redo everything to make the best possible move so what exactly do you want?


He want to hang him for it, and you to. I agree...

For making a suboptimal play? Would you be happy if I just nameclaimed?


Him for playing a really really confusing game, which I can only belive to be non-townie. And you for getting DT checked comming out red, and after that filling this post up with alot of confusing stuff. You are the one who said either you or rgTS is lying. I belive it to be you, am I wrong, then we would by your logic kill him.

Not quite correct. There is still a possibility that rg is insane or has unreliable checks.


Yes, this I have allready advocated earlier. But you said that unless BC is lying to you this isn't true...

Nope. I just said there's no chance that rG is insane without knowing about it. He hasn't commented on the matter.

Toades, do you think it would be fine to say we're both the same person for the purposes of the town understanding without getting modkilled?
RIP Aaliyah
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 09 2012 11:48 GMT
#1449
On February 09 2012 20:39 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 20:36 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:25 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:15 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:01 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 19:59 Tyrran wrote:
On February 09 2012 19:49 Forumite wrote:
[quote]
No, you ruined things for Schworz. If you were trying to defend Two-Face, then you wouldn´t have taken back your claim when Schworz claimed. You made him a bigger target, when what you should have done is still claim Two-Face, then explain in the morning. Taking back your claim suggests that either you are the true Two-Face, or you don´t care about Schworz being nightkilled. I´m leaning towards the second one.

[quote]
Bullshit, breadcrumbing parts of your rolePM is a modkill offence, lying about breadcrumbing is not however. I don´t believe BC gave you two a free pass until I see it in the thread.

[quote]
Or the two of you and Toades are lying. Except for his read coming up as Quilty, rather than a role, is the only thing that looks weird about Schworz, otherwise he acts exactly like I would expect a Town Newbie seeing someone else fakeclaim his role would do.On the other hand you and Toades are giving off several scumsigns, drawing out a blue and then trying to get him killed. If either side is scum, then I´m leaning towards DocH and Toades.

##vote DoctorHelvetica


Why would Toad&DocH sacrifice two mafia to get rid of two face, who is going to get killed sooner or later by catwoman anyway ( more likely sooner since he has claimed) ?

Why we can argue a long time on whether or not they should be modkilled, what they are doing makes Zero sense as mafia. And even less as third party. Unless someone comes up with a good explanation, i'd rather lynch rGTheSchwortz.


see that's how you confirm yourself as a townie to me. Forumite 'sup?

OMGUS much?

You still haven´t explained why you didn´t just keep claiming Two-Face yesterday. If you believed Schworz was Two-Face then you´d keep claiming.

I kept claiming. Palmar retracted his claim and everything was going down so I stopped it and he even explained to everyone that I'm a vet who's trying to catch bullets to protect Two-Face. There was no way to stick with it at that point in time.

EBWOP

So? If you wanted to catch bullets, then say Palmar was lying, say he was just trying to protect you with the talk about mason, and keep claiming Two-Face.

he fucked up. he can't actually go back and redo everything to make the best possible move so what exactly do you want?

I want to know if there are any Town reasons for him doing what he did. If there is no Town reasons then I must assume there are scum reasons. Messing up happens, at least we didn´t loose a Blue because of it, but we could have.

Toades, I don´t care who, just tell me, do you have a read on a Two-Face that isn´t Schworz?

Palmar's Two-Face isn't he?
Also you yourself said there's no reason for Schworz to claim Two-Face after I claimed two-face yesterday. Yet you keep telling me you want to lynch me because I fucked up (still doubt it) but you're totally fine with Catwoman (Schworz) claiming Two-Face?

I know Schworz messed up, if he was the real Two-Face he should have just shut up and waited until the next morning. The difference is that that move looks like a Newbie mistake, you taking back your claim looks more deliberate. That´s why I understand Schworz claiming, but not you taking back your claim.

I´m willing to let it be for now, as long as there´s something to discuss until later in the day.
:3
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 11:52 GMT
#1450
On February 09 2012 20:47 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 20:42 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:37 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:32 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:30 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:25 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
[quote]
I kept claiming. Palmar retracted his claim and everything was going down so I stopped it and he even explained to everyone that I'm a vet who's trying to catch bullets to protect Two-Face. There was no way to stick with it at that point in time.

EBWOP

So? If you wanted to catch bullets, then say Palmar was lying, say he was just trying to protect you with the talk about mason, and keep claiming Two-Face.

he fucked up. he can't actually go back and redo everything to make the best possible move so what exactly do you want?


He want to hang him for it, and you to. I agree...

For making a suboptimal play? Would you be happy if I just nameclaimed?


Him for playing a really really confusing game, which I can only belive to be non-townie. And you for getting DT checked comming out red, and after that filling this post up with alot of confusing stuff. You are the one who said either you or rgTS is lying. I belive it to be you, am I wrong, then we would by your logic kill him.

Not quite correct. There is still a possibility that rg is insane or has unreliable checks.


Yes, this I have allready advocated earlier. But you said that unless BC is lying to you this isn't true...

Nope. I just said there's no chance that rG is insane without knowing about it. He hasn't commented on the matter.

Toades, do you think it would be fine to say we're both the same person for the purposes of the town understanding without getting modkilled?


what are you talking about? I don't need to claim, it's enough to claim your name and you don't need to claim your special power. If you pick the right name that's fine with me and I'll confirm it. This is going to be so hilarious and see massive amounts of shitstorm comming.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Tyrran
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
France777 Posts
February 09 2012 11:54 GMT
#1451
On February 09 2012 20:41 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I need to wait for BC to claim my name. There is an issue with my role that is potentially confounding and I need to make sure BC is okay with me alluding to it. I will PM him with that.


I think you should wait before claiming. As for now, I think town as no reason not to beleive you. If rgTheSchwortz comes back into this thread, maintain his 2face claim, and keep accusing you/ then maybe it will be necessary for you to claim.

As for now, i would like to avoid mafia/third parties getting more information than they already have.
Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 11:56 GMT
#1452
And I'm still standing by everything I said. I still think I did a good move but I thought everyone else would shut the fuck up and just roll with it. Now we've got schworz fakeclaiming, palmar fakeclaiming and I think I know what DocH is but maybe he's a thirdparty who knows my role pm as well.
I am literally as confused as you guys are right now. I did not see anything of this bullshit comming and I don't understand anything palmar, Schworz or DocH did. Well I understand what DocH did but you don't have to rub it into peoples faces.

To get another topic discussed: I still think sheth, Hori and opz all make good lynch targets for today if we leave what's happening around me for a second and think about alternatives.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 11:56 GMT
#1453
On February 09 2012 20:52 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 20:47 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:42 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:37 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:32 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:30 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:25 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:17 Toadesstern wrote:
[quote]
EBWOP

So? If you wanted to catch bullets, then say Palmar was lying, say he was just trying to protect you with the talk about mason, and keep claiming Two-Face.

he fucked up. he can't actually go back and redo everything to make the best possible move so what exactly do you want?


He want to hang him for it, and you to. I agree...

For making a suboptimal play? Would you be happy if I just nameclaimed?


Him for playing a really really confusing game, which I can only belive to be non-townie. And you for getting DT checked comming out red, and after that filling this post up with alot of confusing stuff. You are the one who said either you or rgTS is lying. I belive it to be you, am I wrong, then we would by your logic kill him.

Not quite correct. There is still a possibility that rg is insane or has unreliable checks.


Yes, this I have allready advocated earlier. But you said that unless BC is lying to you this isn't true...

Nope. I just said there's no chance that rG is insane without knowing about it. He hasn't commented on the matter.

Toades, do you think it would be fine to say we're both the same person for the purposes of the town understanding without getting modkilled?


what are you talking about? I don't need to claim, it's enough to claim your name and you don't need to claim your special power. If you pick the right name that's fine with me and I'll confirm it. This is going to be so hilarious and see massive amounts of shitstorm comming.

If you don't know you don't know. I'll need to talk to BC before it really matters how I claim my role.
RIP Aaliyah
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 09 2012 11:56 GMT
#1454
I agree with Tyrran, wait with the claim, if you have to do it at all.
:3
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 11:59 GMT
#1455
Thoughts on hiro, sheth, risk.nuke, opz anyone?
I'd like to see all of those 4 dead.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 11:59 GMT
#1456
On February 09 2012 20:56 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 20:52 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:47 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:42 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:39 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:37 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:32 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:30 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 20:25 Forumite wrote:
[quote]
So? If you wanted to catch bullets, then say Palmar was lying, say he was just trying to protect you with the talk about mason, and keep claiming Two-Face.

he fucked up. he can't actually go back and redo everything to make the best possible move so what exactly do you want?


He want to hang him for it, and you to. I agree...

For making a suboptimal play? Would you be happy if I just nameclaimed?


Him for playing a really really confusing game, which I can only belive to be non-townie. And you for getting DT checked comming out red, and after that filling this post up with alot of confusing stuff. You are the one who said either you or rgTS is lying. I belive it to be you, am I wrong, then we would by your logic kill him.

Not quite correct. There is still a possibility that rg is insane or has unreliable checks.


Yes, this I have allready advocated earlier. But you said that unless BC is lying to you this isn't true...

Nope. I just said there's no chance that rG is insane without knowing about it. He hasn't commented on the matter.

Toades, do you think it would be fine to say we're both the same person for the purposes of the town understanding without getting modkilled?


what are you talking about? I don't need to claim, it's enough to claim your name and you don't need to claim your special power. If you pick the right name that's fine with me and I'll confirm it. This is going to be so hilarious and see massive amounts of shitstorm comming.

If you don't know you don't know. I'll need to talk to BC before I claim. It really matters how I claim my role.

Editing to make the post clearer.
RIP Aaliyah
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 12:02 GMT
#1457
I want radfield dead. He seems to care very little about this game. In addition, I think his list during the night is both terrible and incriminating. Also, I think he's scum.
Computer says mafia
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 09 2012 12:02 GMT
#1458
Scummy bastards. GG.
I was having fun
Life can only kill you once.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 09 2012 12:02 GMT
#1459
Yes, wait with your claim. And for the veterans in this games (or whoever it is that consider themself the top of the pops in here). If DrH claims by name, and he claims a role someone else allready have. Should there be counterclaim?

The reason why I am asking is that I fear that if DrH is scum, he might do a desperate nameclaim to either:

A) Save himself (best scenario for himself)
B) Draw out another blue before he dies.

To avoid anymore premature claims, please make a general consensus about this.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 12:05 GMT
#1460
On February 09 2012 21:02 Tunkeg wrote:
Yes, wait with your claim. And for the veterans in this games (or whoever it is that consider themself the top of the pops in here). If DrH claims by name, and he claims a role someone else allready have. Should there be counterclaim?

The reason why I am asking is that I fear that if DrH is scum, he might do a desperate nameclaim to either:

A) Save himself (best scenario for himself)
B) Draw out another blue before he dies.

To avoid anymore premature claims, please make a general consensus about this.


I'll tell you after his claim. If it's the right name yes we need a counterclaim asap if there's one. If it's a wrong claim I don't want a counterclaim.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19960
Calm 3629
Mini 424
Mind 84
910 65
Free 63
soO 31
Trap 31
Aegong 23
Dota 2
Gorgc5189
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr126
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.