• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8000 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 212 Next
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 09 2012 12:10 GMT
#1461
On February 09 2012 20:59 Toadesstern wrote:
Thoughts on hiro, sheth, risk.nuke, opz anyone?
I'd like to see all of those 4 dead.

I agree about Hiro and Sheth, they need to die.
:3
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 09 2012 12:22 GMT
#1462
On February 09 2012 21:05 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 21:02 Tunkeg wrote:
Yes, wait with your claim. And for the veterans in this games (or whoever it is that consider themself the top of the pops in here). If DrH claims by name, and he claims a role someone else allready have. Should there be counterclaim?

The reason why I am asking is that I fear that if DrH is scum, he might do a desperate nameclaim to either:

A) Save himself (best scenario for himself)
B) Draw out another blue before he dies.

To avoid anymore premature claims, please make a general consensus about this.


I'll tell you after his claim. If it's the right name yes we need a counterclaim asap if there's one. If it's a wrong claim I don't want a counterclaim.


Not to offend you, but I was hoping someone with more authority would answer.

I think your answer here is the worst answer to the question, giving a counterclaimer potentially very little time to decide what is the right thing to do.

If DrH claims a name someone else have they know he is scum/third party. My take on it is that if DrH is doing this and he aren't going to the gallows the one actually having the role should counterclaim and see to it that it happends. But I do see the downside to this, another blue getting drawn out. Thats why I want the town to reach a consensus about this, so that we can avoid more suboptimal townplay.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 12:26 GMT
#1463
On February 09 2012 21:22 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 21:05 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 21:02 Tunkeg wrote:
Yes, wait with your claim. And for the veterans in this games (or whoever it is that consider themself the top of the pops in here). If DrH claims by name, and he claims a role someone else allready have. Should there be counterclaim?

The reason why I am asking is that I fear that if DrH is scum, he might do a desperate nameclaim to either:

A) Save himself (best scenario for himself)
B) Draw out another blue before he dies.

To avoid anymore premature claims, please make a general consensus about this.


I'll tell you after his claim. If it's the right name yes we need a counterclaim asap if there's one. If it's a wrong claim I don't want a counterclaim.


Not to offend you, but I was hoping someone with more authority would answer.

I think your answer here is the worst answer to the question, giving a counterclaimer potentially very little time to decide what is the right thing to do.

If DrH claims a name someone else have they know he is scum/third party. My take on it is that if DrH is doing this and he aren't going to the gallows the one actually having the role should counterclaim and see to it that it happends. But I do see the downside to this, another blue getting drawn out. Thats why I want the town to reach a consensus about this, so that we can avoid more suboptimal townplay.


if he's telling me a wrong name I might want to lynch him outright, so no need to get another blue in the open and get himself killed because he's counterclaiming. If he's picking the right name we need a counterclaim if there's one available and it's not a bad move to make for that role.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 09 2012 12:27 GMT
#1464
On February 09 2012 21:26 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 21:22 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 09 2012 21:05 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 21:02 Tunkeg wrote:
Yes, wait with your claim. And for the veterans in this games (or whoever it is that consider themself the top of the pops in here). If DrH claims by name, and he claims a role someone else allready have. Should there be counterclaim?

The reason why I am asking is that I fear that if DrH is scum, he might do a desperate nameclaim to either:

A) Save himself (best scenario for himself)
B) Draw out another blue before he dies.

To avoid anymore premature claims, please make a general consensus about this.


I'll tell you after his claim. If it's the right name yes we need a counterclaim asap if there's one. If it's a wrong claim I don't want a counterclaim.


Not to offend you, but I was hoping someone with more authority would answer.

I think your answer here is the worst answer to the question, giving a counterclaimer potentially very little time to decide what is the right thing to do.

If DrH claims a name someone else have they know he is scum/third party. My take on it is that if DrH is doing this and he aren't going to the gallows the one actually having the role should counterclaim and see to it that it happends. But I do see the downside to this, another blue getting drawn out. Thats why I want the town to reach a consensus about this, so that we can avoid more suboptimal townplay.


if he's telling me a wrong name I might want to lynch him outright, so no need to get another blue in the open and get himself killed because he's counterclaiming. If he's picking the right name we need a counterclaim if there's one available and it's not a bad move to make for that role.


OK, thank you for clearing that up.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 09 2012 12:28 GMT
#1465
On February 09 2012 21:02 Tunkeg wrote:
Yes, wait with your claim. And for the veterans in this games (or whoever it is that consider themself the top of the pops in here). If DrH claims by name, and he claims a role someone else allready have. Should there be counterclaim?

The reason why I am asking is that I fear that if DrH is scum, he might do a desperate nameclaim to either:

A) Save himself (best scenario for himself)
B) Draw out another blue before he dies.

To avoid anymore premature claims, please make a general consensus about this.

If DocH fakeclaims when the lynch is between him and someone else, then I think the real character should claim, thereby guaranteeing that the lynch will go on an anti-Town player. If DocH is not up for the lynch, then it´s up to the real one if he wants to claim now or later.
:3
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 12:35 GMT
#1466
Death to Ra's Ghul!
##vote DoctorHelvetica
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 12:35 GMT
#1467
On February 09 2012 18:38 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 18:13 Toadesstern wrote:
also it's not really that hard to figure out what's going on given what docH said all the time. I'm just waiting for the first VET to step in and tell exactly what the situation is... (vet = every vet but wbg, because he's tunneling again and think's I'm catwoman. This guy thinks I'm mafia ALL THE TIME)


what the fuck are you talking about? I never called you catwoman and I never seriously called you scum (I even explained how my first vote on you was bait)

I just thought your claim was total bullshit. If I wanted to I would've said, stop trying to take hits, no one's stupid enough to shoot you, but then I realized that people actually are that dumb and scum might have chosen to shoot you anyway. So instead, I called your claim retarded (because it was)

as for rg, I find it funny now that he comes and claims Dr. H is scum that you choose to vote him.

On Kurumi:

he very much likely did not shoot. His targets were pretty much between myself, layabout, qualis, and sheth.

Since none of those players died and none of them have yet claimed a hit (I did not get hit) then Kurumi is the best vote.

I have to evaluate this rg/Dr H business but I'm obviously far more inclined to believe Dr. H over rg.

I did not shoot. Kudos to You.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 12:36 GMT
#1468
On February 09 2012 21:35 Kurumi wrote:
Death to Ra's Ghul!
##vote DoctorHelvetica

Why do you think I'm Ghul?
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 12:38 GMT
#1469
On February 09 2012 21:36 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 21:35 Kurumi wrote:
Death to Ra's Ghul!
##vote DoctorHelvetica

Why do you think I'm Ghul?

He's a veteran and You claimed a shot.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 12:45 GMT
#1470
Oh, and he's a DT too. How cool.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 12:49 GMT
#1471
Also trying to claim that DT is as insane as insane is claiming miller.
Oh wait, You've already claimed blue. Too bad.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 12:49 GMT
#1472
On February 09 2012 21:38 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 21:36 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 21:35 Kurumi wrote:
Death to Ra's Ghul!
##vote DoctorHelvetica

Why do you think I'm Ghul?

He's a veteran and You claimed a shot.

Oh, right.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 12:50 GMT
#1473
On February 09 2012 21:49 Kurumi wrote:
Also trying to claim that DT is as insane as insane is claiming miller.
Oh wait, You've already claimed blue. Too bad.

It's the only possibility since I'm not mafia. He's either insane or lying. I don't see why it's so ridiculous to think that there might be non-sane DT's in this game.
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 12:53 GMT
#1474
On February 09 2012 21:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 21:49 Kurumi wrote:
Also trying to claim that DT is as insane as insane is claiming miller.
Oh wait, You've already claimed blue. Too bad.

It's the only possibility since I'm not mafia. He's either insane or lying. I don't see why it's so ridiculous to think that there might be non-sane DT's in this game.

Two millers have already flipped. We can have a max of 3 DTs. Mafia has 3KP, DT of their own, Roleblocker and a Medic. That's more than enough to stop claimed DT to die.
Now.
Did someone claim shooting Slardar?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 13:14 GMT
#1475
On February 09 2012 21:10 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 20:59 Toadesstern wrote:
Thoughts on hiro, sheth, risk.nuke, opz anyone?
I'd like to see all of those 4 dead.

I agree about Hiro and Sheth, they need to die.


more thoughts on this one? We need to keep discussing about something else to get some information...
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
incifan
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
February 09 2012 13:18 GMT
#1476
@ everyone inside the phone network: Did Jason say who he'd kill last night?
incifan
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
February 09 2012 13:19 GMT
#1477
I meant Jackal obviously. Sorry.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 09 2012 13:23 GMT
#1478
On February 09 2012 22:18 ico wrote:
@ everyone inside the phone network: Did Jason say who he'd kill last night?

Nope, Jackal didn´t say anything about nightkilling anyone.
:3
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 13:27 GMT
#1479
I just read Jackals Role-pm and I'm pretty sure he did not kill someone or I'm misinterpreting it.

It clearly states that he can kill one of the people he called. That is: He can call one of the 13 people.
I killed Kenpachi, Slardar is not on his list and I doubt that he shot himself. Maybe he shot someone on that list and he survived for whatever reason but none of the flips belongs to Jackals power.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 09 2012 13:28 GMT
#1480
well this is silly

##Vote DoctorHelvetica
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
NeuroSwarm 139
Nina 103
ViBE51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13861
910 70
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever299
canceldota113
League of Legends
Doublelift2764
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4607
Other Games
summit1g3891
fl0m1136
FrodaN954
olofmeister802
C9.Mang0327
Liquid`Hasu321
Livibee198
ToD185
UpATreeSC63
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 23 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 31
• poizon28 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• RyuSc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21606
• WagamamaTV547
League of Legends
• Scarra818
Other Games
• imaqtpie1026
• Shiphtur489
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.