• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7946 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 212 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 13:30 GMT
#1481
On February 09 2012 22:28 kitaman27 wrote:
well this is silly

##Vote DoctorHelvetica

Hey Kita, DrH flips Ra's Al Ghul, we get DT in trouble, what next?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
February 09 2012 13:49 GMT
#1482
Kurumi didn't shoot at me last night.

I won't vote anyone other than DocH today unless DocH is absolutely proven blue. One-for-one is a good trade for town and that's the best outcome rg would get as scum faking a guilty.

BM: Earlier you asked what alignment we preferred to play; I prefer mafia. It's easier to fabricate a realistic looking case when you know the truth already and I really enjoy messing with townie minds, particularly when I've been investigated and found guilty. So far, I don't think I've ever been lynched as mafia without bringing down a townie with me. This is why I'm not inclined to trust DocH even if one other person is defending.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 09 2012 13:49 GMT
#1483
I got shot last night.

rgShworz is obviously not Two Face, and in act I'm willing to bet he is not a DT. He claimed a hit, yet no WAY catwoman did not target him last night.

Therefore he is either unkillable by Catwoman, which means he is either one of the vets (Solomon Grundy, Clayface, Bane, and Mr. Freeze) or Poison Ivy; or he himself is catwoman.

Yet he has claimed DT, which means he can only be catwoman out of those options. The Two-Face claim kinda makes sense if he's catwoman, but I can't really wrap my head around it. However his entire role-claim was bizarre(claiming dt out of the blue), which reminds me ALOT of the iGroks early neutral-balrog claim. There was almost no pressure, and he claimed a role which was basically guaranteed to see him killed. If he was bulletproof at night that actually makes sense, as the lynch is the only thing he fears. I still need to think about this, but he's not the lynch today.

We're missing a ton of KP, so it makes sense that if he is catwoman, he might have investigated DocH. Which means it's possible he's not lying, but it sure sounds like bullshit. He should have gotten a role back, not an alignment.

Either way, DocH and Toad seem more than confident enough, and both seem like town. If it comes to name claiming so be it, but I'd rather their identities remain hidden.




In other news, I investigated Sheth last night and he is Tyger

This gives us a whole truckload of info from the Day 1 lynch, because Sheth and CC were neck and neck for a while until CC ran away with it. I haven't looked through it yet, but I assure you scum will fall when I do


##Vote Sheth

Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 13:51 GMT
#1484
Radfield, how did you survive? Is it it your role?

I shot you dead good last night. But you're much less dead than I had hoped?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 13:52 GMT
#1485
oh I get it, you're black.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 13:55 GMT
#1486
Rad what about lynching Schworz first? We can block mafia hits but noone but myself (+ true vets) is able to block catwoman hits I think. I'd much rather not have Schworz rampaging town.
However the only downside is that I really could give him that nooby card. Let's put it that way: I'd say he's going to flip 50 out of 100 times mafia. 35 out of 100 tmies Catwoman and 15 out of 100 times something else that doesn't make sense at all.

Guess I should have shot sheth or opz yesterday instead of kenpachi and trusted myself...

Also I don't think I am in danger, even if we nameclaim. Mafia hits can be blocked after all even if I become mortal again.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 09 2012 13:56 GMT
#1487
On February 09 2012 22:49 -_-Quails wrote:
Kurumi didn't shoot at me last night.

I won't vote anyone other than DocH today unless DocH is absolutely proven blue. One-for-one is a good trade for town and that's the best outcome rg would get as scum faking a guilty.


That's ridiculous. There is no way in the world that Catwoman would not shoot RG last night. It was a free Two-face kill. Schworz even claims he took a hit, but a catwoman hit is unblockable unless you are a vet or Poison Ivy. Schworz is neither of those, hence the most likely option is that he is catwoman.

Also, if he was actually a detective he should have gotten back a role, not just alignment.

On February 09 2012 21:53 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 21:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 21:49 Kurumi wrote:
Also trying to claim that DT is as insane as insane is claiming miller.
Oh wait, You've already claimed blue. Too bad.

It's the only possibility since I'm not mafia. He's either insane or lying. I don't see why it's so ridiculous to think that there might be non-sane DT's in this game.

Two millers have already flipped. We can have a max of 3 DTs. Mafia has 3KP, DT of their own, Roleblocker and a Medic. That's more than enough to stop claimed DT to die.
Now.
Did someone claim shooting Slardar?


Why do you think that mafia have a medic? I don't see that anywhere in the OP. I see DT, Roleblocker, Vet + 3 KP.

kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 09 2012 13:58 GMT
#1488
So what's your name radfield?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 13:58 GMT
#1489
On February 09 2012 22:56 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 22:49 -_-Quails wrote:
Kurumi didn't shoot at me last night.

I won't vote anyone other than DocH today unless DocH is absolutely proven blue. One-for-one is a good trade for town and that's the best outcome rg would get as scum faking a guilty.


That's ridiculous. There is no way in the world that Catwoman would not shoot RG last night. It was a free Two-face kill. Schworz even claims he took a hit, but a catwoman hit is unblockable unless you are a vet or Poison Ivy. Schworz is neither of those, hence the most likely option is that he is catwoman.

Also, if he was actually a detective he should have gotten back a role, not just alignment.

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 21:53 Kurumi wrote:
On February 09 2012 21:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 21:49 Kurumi wrote:
Also trying to claim that DT is as insane as insane is claiming miller.
Oh wait, You've already claimed blue. Too bad.

It's the only possibility since I'm not mafia. He's either insane or lying. I don't see why it's so ridiculous to think that there might be non-sane DT's in this game.

Two millers have already flipped. We can have a max of 3 DTs. Mafia has 3KP, DT of their own, Roleblocker and a Medic. That's more than enough to stop claimed DT to die.
Now.
Did someone claim shooting Slardar?


Why do you think that mafia have a medic? I don't see that anywhere in the OP. I see DT, Roleblocker, Vet + 3 KP.



Not true all. Toaddesstern is also able to survive a hit from either Batman or Catwoman.

Hugo Strange is a medic isn't he?
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 13:58 GMT
#1490
Actually, I think I might know what's going on with Schworz then.
He might be Poison Ivy. She is unkillable by CW. This means, if CW hit him, it would have no effect. And, as You said, we can be sure CW actually did hit Schworz. Although, this still means he's town. A really weird gambit if You ask me.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 13:58 GMT
#1491
they've got a medic according to my op
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 13:59 GMT
#1492
Hugo is a medic and godfather and the guy behind 1 KP, directing Deadshot, the bearer of said KP.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 14:00 GMT
#1493
On February 09 2012 22:58 Kurumi wrote:
Actually, I think I might know what's going on with Schworz then.
He might be Poison Ivy. She is unkillable by CW. This means, if CW hit him, it would have no effect. And, as You said, we can be sure CW actually did hit Schworz. Although, this still means he's town. A really weird gambit if You ask me.

Then why would he lie and say he checked me and found me guilty? He's either an insane DT or a liar.

I can't claim until I get a green light from BC. I'm ready to do it, tactically, but because of the nature of my role there is a small annoyance that scum can turn against me if I'm not able to explain my role fully or allude to the issue.
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 14:02 GMT
#1494
On February 09 2012 23:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 22:58 Kurumi wrote:
Actually, I think I might know what's going on with Schworz then.
He might be Poison Ivy. She is unkillable by CW. This means, if CW hit him, it would have no effect. And, as You said, we can be sure CW actually did hit Schworz. Although, this still means he's town. A really weird gambit if You ask me.

Then why would he lie and say he checked me and found me guilty? He's either an insane DT or a liar.

I can't claim until I get a green light from BC. I'm ready to do it, tactically, but because of the nature of my role there is a small annoyance that scum can turn against me if I'm not able to explain my role fully or allude to the issue.

Schworz is Poison Ivy Vigilante and he hit You. Since You did not flip, he assumed You're Ra's Al Ghul.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 14:02 GMT
#1495
well a simple name would be enough for me to understand and you could claim everything else later on if you got the name
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 14:02 GMT
#1496
Radfield: you just claimed a DT.

You survived a hit of mine last night. This is very interesting to me.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 14:02 GMT
#1497
On February 09 2012 23:02 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 23:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 22:58 Kurumi wrote:
Actually, I think I might know what's going on with Schworz then.
He might be Poison Ivy. She is unkillable by CW. This means, if CW hit him, it would have no effect. And, as You said, we can be sure CW actually did hit Schworz. Although, this still means he's town. A really weird gambit if You ask me.

Then why would he lie and say he checked me and found me guilty? He's either an insane DT or a liar.

I can't claim until I get a green light from BC. I'm ready to do it, tactically, but because of the nature of my role there is a small annoyance that scum can turn against me if I'm not able to explain my role fully or allude to the issue.

Schworz is Poison Ivy Vigilante and he hit You. Since You did not flip, he assumed You're Ra's Al Ghul.


yeah because that's the only reasonable explanation I guess.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 14:03 GMT
#1498
Is there anything in your role that would allow you to survive hits? Or do you think you got medic protected?
Computer says mafia
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 09 2012 14:03 GMT
#1499
On February 09 2012 22:51 Palmar wrote:
Radfield, how did you survive? Is it it your role?

I shot you dead good last night. But you're much less dead than I had hoped?


On February 09 2012 22:52 Palmar wrote:
oh I get it, you're black.


If I was black I would have shot you in the face Palmar I most certainly would not have DTed Sheth.

I assume I was saved by a medic.

Why would you ever shoot me night 1, it borders on braindead. You're supposed to have good reads on me too Palmar. I'd accuse you of being black, but then I wouldn't be here would I. That leaves mafia or bad Palmar... which is it I wonder?

So are you voting Sheth or what?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 14:04 GMT
#1500
Oh, wherebugsgo... Looks like I got pretty manipulated.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
NeuroSwarm 139
Nina 103
ViBE51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13861
910 70
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever299
canceldota113
League of Legends
Doublelift2764
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4607
Other Games
summit1g3891
fl0m1136
FrodaN954
olofmeister802
C9.Mang0327
Liquid`Hasu321
Livibee198
ToD185
UpATreeSC63
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 23 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 31
• poizon28 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• RyuSc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21606
• WagamamaTV547
League of Legends
• Scarra818
Other Games
• imaqtpie1026
• Shiphtur489
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.