• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:40
CEST 05:40
KST 12:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9849 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 212 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 09 2012 14:22 GMT
#1521
On February 09 2012 23:13 Palmar wrote:
Remember when I at the start of the game posted the lyrics to "Don't Cry" by guns and roses?


Guns and Roses would be a good Poison Ivy the vigilante breadcrumb as well :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 14:24 GMT
#1522
yeah even if Radfield is Batman he won't shoot Palmar because he can force him to help find Hugo first and just shoot him afterwards.
Nothing I'm too worried of to be honest.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 14:24 GMT
#1523
On February 09 2012 23:21 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 23:20 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 09 2012 23:20 Toadesstern wrote:
I know EXACTLY what is going on with Palmar. Palmar knows EXACTLY what is going on with me. DocH knows EXACTLY what is going on with me but isn't able to catch the drift palmar did :p

So I shouldn't be worried? Are you sure?


no need to be worried right now. I'd say you might end up being his counterpart lol

I wish I saw the drift. I'm not good at reading between the lines.
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 14:27 GMT
#1524
Meh, I think someone should get all claims, all actions from N1 in one post. That's like pile of info right there
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 14:27 GMT
#1525
I don't think it matters if I can shore up the little detail or not. I'll try to deal with that if it becomes an issue.

I'm Clayface. That's all I can say for now. That is my real role, which is an important detail.
RIP Aaliyah
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 14:27 GMT
#1526
Despite having a confirmed third party in Radfield (which one are you?) I think we need to kill sheth. Even with a town-sided kill that goes through protection, I might be roleblocked, and I'll certainly die tonight (unless this guy is batman)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

But seeing as it's a 50% chance it's Radfield... meh.

Just remember that if he's Catwoman, he NEEDS to die. I guess you can let batman slide once I'm dead since his win-condition is 100% the same as towns, so you've simply got an unkillable DTVigilante.

It wasn't a terrible idea for me to claim day 1. In fact, if Radfield is batman, it would be extremely good for me to claim day 1, since he can just kill me, and thus town has unkillable Radfield as DT/vigilante whose sole mission is to kill the mafia godfather... That's pretty ridiculously overpowered for town.

I just didn't do it because I couldn't count on BC having put non-shit players in the 3rd party roles.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 14:28 GMT
#1527
On February 09 2012 23:27 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I don't think it matters if I can shore up the little detail or not. I'll try to deal with that if it becomes an issue.

I'm Clayface. That's all I can say for now. That is my real role, which is an important detail.

Shape-shifting clay monster.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 14:29 GMT
#1528
who would have thought
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 14:30 GMT
#1529
Palmar and Toades seem to have some understanding about something that's beyond me but I don't think it's terribly important that I do know anyway. I have a notion, I guess I'll see if I'm right when the game is over. Probably not.
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 14:31 GMT
#1530
On February 09 2012 23:27 Palmar wrote:
Despite having a confirmed third party in Radfield (which one are you?) I think we need to kill sheth. Even with a town-sided kill that goes through protection, I might be roleblocked, and I'll certainly die tonight (unless this guy is batman)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

But seeing as it's a 50% chance it's Radfield... meh.

Just remember that if he's Catwoman, he NEEDS to die. I guess you can let batman slide once I'm dead since his win-condition is 100% the same as towns, so you've simply got an unkillable DTVigilante.

It wasn't a terrible idea for me to claim day 1. In fact, if Radfield is batman, it would be extremely good for me to claim day 1, since he can just kill me, and thus town has unkillable Radfield as DT/vigilante whose sole mission is to kill the mafia godfather... That's pretty ridiculously overpowered for town.

I just didn't do it because I couldn't count on BC having put non-shit players in the 3rd party roles.


read Radfields filters. There's multiple batman slips in there.
read Schworz's filter. That shit doesn't make sense at all unless he his catwoman who claimed to see what's happening with the both of us and our claims.

I don't see a reason why why should belive rad to be Catwoman at this point in time.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 14:31 GMT
#1531
I'm unvoting radfield and voting Sheth.

If radfield kills as much as ONE SINGLE TOWNIE other than me, he's catwoman, and you need to hang him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 14:32 GMT
#1532
On February 09 2012 23:31 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 23:27 Palmar wrote:
Despite having a confirmed third party in Radfield (which one are you?) I think we need to kill sheth. Even with a town-sided kill that goes through protection, I might be roleblocked, and I'll certainly die tonight (unless this guy is batman)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

But seeing as it's a 50% chance it's Radfield... meh.

Just remember that if he's Catwoman, he NEEDS to die. I guess you can let batman slide once I'm dead since his win-condition is 100% the same as towns, so you've simply got an unkillable DTVigilante.

It wasn't a terrible idea for me to claim day 1. In fact, if Radfield is batman, it would be extremely good for me to claim day 1, since he can just kill me, and thus town has unkillable Radfield as DT/vigilante whose sole mission is to kill the mafia godfather... That's pretty ridiculously overpowered for town.

I just didn't do it because I couldn't count on BC having put non-shit players in the 3rd party roles.


read Radfields filters. There's multiple batman slips in there.
read Schworz's filter. That shit doesn't make sense at all unless he his catwoman who claimed to see what's happening with the both of us and our claims.

I don't see a reason why why should belive rad to be Catwoman at this point in time.


yeah, but we can't exclude the possibility. For now we can probably safely assume he's batman.
Computer says mafia
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 14:33 GMT
#1533
On February 09 2012 23:28 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 23:27 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I don't think it matters if I can shore up the little detail or not. I'll try to deal with that if it becomes an issue.

I'm Clayface. That's all I can say for now. That is my real role, which is an important detail.

Shape-shifting clay monster.

Yep. Go ahead and move your vote to Sheth now.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2012 14:34 GMT
#1534
Nevermind I see you already did, my bad
RIP Aaliyah
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 14:34 GMT
#1535
Toad! ♥

I got this bro, I got this.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 14:36 GMT
#1536
Oh crap I know BM's role as well. Seriously guys stop slipping so much
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 09 2012 14:38 GMT
#1537
On February 09 2012 23:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 23:03 Radfield wrote:
On February 09 2012 22:51 Palmar wrote:
Radfield, how did you survive? Is it it your role?

I shot you dead good last night. But you're much less dead than I had hoped?


On February 09 2012 22:52 Palmar wrote:
oh I get it, you're black.


If I was black I would have shot you in the face Palmar I most certainly would not have DTed Sheth.

I assume I was saved by a medic.

Why would you ever shoot me night 1, it borders on braindead. You're supposed to have good reads on me too Palmar. I'd accuse you of being black, but then I wouldn't be here would I. That leaves mafia or bad Palmar... which is it I wonder?

So are you voting Sheth or what?


That's extremely interesting Radfield.

Remember when I at the start of the game posted the lyrics to "Don't Cry" by guns and roses?

The key line is "I've been there before". I rolled the same role as last time Radfield. Unlike last time my role is town-sided.

What's interesting is that, being the joker, my kills are unblockable, except I can't kill the veterans and batman/catwoman.

So, now. What do we do with you? You've basically confirmed yourself as batman or catwoman. Do we lynch you? Or do we allow you go for another day. In addition, this means it's very likely your investigation is correct on sheth... So we have both a confirmed 3rd party and a confirmed scum.



If that's true it opens a whole new can of worms. I assure you I am not third party. I can also assure you I am a DT and not a vet.

I realize that if I'm batman I HAVE to claim I'm not him.... but I'm not actually Batman Do you honestly think I would DT Sheth if I was Batman? That makes zero sense.

This means that there is a chance Schworz could ACTUALLY have been protected from catwoman. Palmar if your hit restriction says the same thing as Batman/Catwomans then it means those hits are actually blockable... which is silly.

So alternatively, you are lying. That actually seems more reasonable, but in any case we lynch Sheth today, Batman almost certainly kills you tonight, and that clears everything up
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 09 2012 14:42 GMT
#1538
hey palmar, do you know what you posted in that QT Jackal created?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 14:43 GMT
#1539
Yes Radfield, I agree. Obviously you need to deny being 3rd party, so that's what you're doing. However, I agree with you. The best play is to lynch sheth and let batman do his job tonight.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 14:43 GMT
#1540
On February 09 2012 23:42 Toadesstern wrote:
hey palmar, do you know what you posted in that QT Jackal created?

yep
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 169
PiLiPiLi 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3544
ViBE146
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 693
Other Games
summit1g8273
JimRising 590
WinterStarcraft466
C9.Mang0292
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP115
• davetesta29
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1101
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 20m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.